MIKE S.
Land Rover Discovery Sport
01/16/2020
Prompt, reasonably priced and convenient. One thing to improve is they didn’t reset my oil change interval in the car - for Jags, Land Rovers and Range Rovers, you do this by:

-key on
-pop the hood
-open the driver door
-Press and hold brake
-Press and hold accelerator (both pedals pressed now)
-release pedals and turn off ignition
-key on, oil change interval should be reset.

Marsha G.
Whitestone, NY
Acura RDX
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Marsha said she brought her vehicle in for an inspection. She said the service was done in a timely manner and they took care of what needed to be repaired.

WF
Willems F.
Selden, NY
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Willems said he would recommend this business for service, but he did have a recent inspection and noticed that his windshield wiper liquid was running low and no one ever notified him about it.

NA
NASSAR A.
01/11/2020
Punctual and fair pricing
I own a business in the neighborhood and needed to get my rotors and brakes done. Called at 2:30, dropped off car at 3 and got it back by 4:15 at a good price. They also did my oil change. Car doesn’t make any more brake noises. Thank you.

RD
RICHARD D.
Volvo S90
01/08/2020
Honest, Quality Service
I have been bringing my family’s cars here for years for all types of service, including some recent body work. Ralph and Ami have always provided me with excellent service and repairs, and equally important, fair and honest costs. They have earned my implicit trust and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. I highly recommend this business

JON H.
New York, NY
Audi Q5
01/07/2020
Quick, easy and friendly!

RT
ROBERT T.
BMW M6
01/06/2020
Efficient good work and Honest
Great Father and Son Owners (Ralph & Ami)
We have been going there for years with all of our Vehicles and they have always done
good work at the right price!
We highly recommend them!

Doug L.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Doug said this business did a good job and actually went overboard. His Wife broke her arm so they came and picked up their vehicle and brought it back. The price was good, everything was good.

Alex S.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Alex said the business was very informative, communicated well and was accommodating.

JOHN H.
Oakland Gardens, NY
12/31/2019
Special attention
They find a way to fix your car.

XP
XIAONENG P.
Great Neck, NY
Volvo XC90
12/30/2019
Good price and quality
My car's bumper got hit, had deep scratches on front, side, hood and light, the bumper was also misaligned. I quoted from another body shop, which estimated a few thousand dollars to replace a few things. Luckily I went to Bayside Auto for a quote, which only costed me a few hundred dollars to repair everything, and it looked brand new!

WR
WALTER R.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/27/2019
Body Work
First time here for body work but use them all the time for repairs. I was rammed in the rear driver’s side door by a guy blowing a stop sign. Ami and the staff did a great job making a 11 year old car look great! Thanks and I recommend them to all! Walter Bayside NY

Honda Civic Coupe
12/27/2019
Wonderful Service
This was my first time to Bayside Auto Repair. I came in to get my car inspected. The owner was most accommodating and I was taken within minutes upon arrival. I am new to the area and would not hesitate to return to this establishment to have my car serviced. I have been returning to my old neighborhood for car servicing but now feel I can stay local.

MIKE L.
12/22/2019
Professional, honest, quality work.
Always helpful and professional.

AL
ANDREA L.
Flushing, NY
12/21/2019
Fantastic crew and service
As always, Bayside Auto Repair & Body Work did a great job on my car. Not only that, but they’re quick and get you on your way as soon as possible. Will always recommend them

Displaying 1 Review