Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Oakland Gardens, NY
Hyundai Tucson
05/31/2019
Satisfied
Have been here a few times with different cars always a good experience fair and honest establishment so fat

DJ

Howard Beach, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
03/10/2017
Overpriced
Overpriced for tires and mount and balance cheaper on tirebuyer
Your F. from Bayside Auto Repair & Body Works responded on 03/11/2017

Hello, I appreciate that you came to our shop, However we will never be able to compete with online prices, and I am not a tire wholesaler such as tirebuyer. I also can not offer junk yard pricing because my technicians need to get paid at the end of the week. However at my shop you have service that you can not get at a junk yard. And if you ask me to I could have tried to shop prices around for you. Thank you for your your patronage.

FV
Fernando V.
Jamaica, NY
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/09/2017 Category: Service
Fernando said it was not good service. They charged him $345 for a $125 job. They used 4 people to do the job so there was a high labor cost. The job is still not done correctly. Now when he tries to turn the wheel the wheel touches the wheel bed.

SYMONG C.
11/01/2015
Customer Care
Ami, took the time to listen to my complaint and went the extra distance to check up on the price of the tires they sold me. Then went the extra mile to reach out to me to let me know there was an error in pricing and to offer me a refund. They do value their customers!

11/01/2015
Lesson learned, get it in writing.
Came in for another state inspection, told me all 4 of my tires were no good, had cracks in the treadwell. Ok, priced me on 4 new tires, over $200 a piece! I did a double take, but from what I recall afterwards, I was told it also included installation. Left the car over night as it was near closing, picked up the next day all 4 tires replaced. When I went to pay I was surprised at the bill, he charged me for the installation, telling me I had misunderstood and he never said installation was included. Could go on and on, but in the end it would of been a "he said she said convo". Looked up the prices online and definitely overpaid for these new tires, not including installation. I guess that's my fault but I thought I had found a place i could really trust. Now I'm left with a bad taste in my mouth. Have to reconsider if this my go to place for all my repairs.
Your F. from Bayside Auto Repair & Body Works responded on 11/02/2015

Hello Symong, Its Ami (Manager) at Bayside Auto, as soon as I saw your review I decided to do a little research. First and foremost we are sorry because you are right, the prices were actually too expensive. I called up my supplier after checking a few other vendors and found out I too over paid for the tires. I have been able to get a substantial discount and will be reaching out to you to correct this immediately. We would like you to know we value you as a customer and thank you for bringing this to my attention!

CI H.
New York, NY
Nissan Sentra
09/12/2014
Promises are not results
Unresolved as of this moment

At the moment, the situation is still not resolved. Am I satisfied?Absolutely not.

TL
Tyler L.
BMW 325i
02/07/2014 Category: Service
Tyler said he brought his vehicle to the facility because of a funny noise it was making. After they looked it over they called to tell him they did not know what the noise was. He described the noise better to them and they decided it might be the alternator. They replaced the alternator, but when he got his vehicle back it was still making the same noise. He brought his vehicle to two other businesses and both places were able to make repairs that stopped the funny noise. The people at the facility were fairly nice, responsive, and timely.

TINA M.
Volvo S40
10/12/2019
Knowledgeable and friendly.
Professional people who dont take advantage of you. Quick service too.

AC
Ashley C.
Honda HR-V
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said that she has been going there for a while. Their service is good and everyone was friendly. They got her in and out as quickly as possible.

Nissan Rogue
10/06/2019
They are thorough and honest
I recently went here to get an oil change and a regular check up. They found that my battery was leaking acid and they informed me and took care of it immediately. They always look out for the customer without trying to taking advantage .

JZ
Jessica Z.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Mazda Protege
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said that she has been going to them for a while. They are trustworthy, honest and get done what she needs to get done. Jessica said that she would highly recommend them.

TR
Thomas R.
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the technicians did wonderful work. They were professional. They had a good deal on tires. As a customer, he appreciated the service.

10/02/2019
Review of Bayside Auto Repair
It provides quality work at fair prices. And the service is quick. I'm usually in and out in a short period of time.

Mindy W.
Mercedes-Benz E300
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Mindy said she loves the staff at this facility and the son of the owner is the very best. He's very honest and she feels comfortable that he does not take advantage.

HS
HANK S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/01/2019
Good Place
Bayside Auto repair has become my favorite place to get my car worked on.

PK
Priscilla K.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Pricilla said her experience was good and recommends them.

Queens, NY
Volkswagen Passat
09/23/2019
Good service!
Always left feeling that I got a fair shake

AD
ADAM D.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
09/22/2019
Fantastic local family owned place
Definitely the reason You would go to a local business. Ami and company dish out customer service like no others. Fair, reasonable and 100 percent honest.

BG
BARRY G.
09/17/2019
Barry Goldstein
Once again quick and excellent service. Always good advice and fair price.

AC
ADRIAN C.
09/16/2019
18 year old Corolla
I’ve always taken good care of my Corolla and these guys help keep it running the same way it drove out of the showroom.