OR
Oakland Gardens, NY
Hyundai Tucson
05/31/2019
Satisfied
Have been here a few times with different cars always a good experience fair and honest establishment so fat

DJ

Howard Beach, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
03/10/2017
Overpriced
Overpriced for tires and mount and balance cheaper on tirebuyer
Your F. from Bayside Auto Repair & Body Works responded on 03/11/2017

Hello, I appreciate that you came to our shop, However we will never be able to compete with online prices, and I am not a tire wholesaler such as tirebuyer. I also can not offer junk yard pricing because my technicians need to get paid at the end of the week. However at my shop you have service that you can not get at a junk yard. And if you ask me to I could have tried to shop prices around for you. Thank you for your your patronage.

FV
Fernando V.
Jamaica, NY
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/09/2017 Category: Service
Fernando said it was not good service. They charged him $345 for a $125 job. They used 4 people to do the job so there was a high labor cost. The job is still not done correctly. Now when he tries to turn the wheel the wheel touches the wheel bed.

SYMONG C.
11/01/2015
Customer Care
Ami, took the time to listen to my complaint and went the extra distance to check up on the price of the tires they sold me. Then went the extra mile to reach out to me to let me know there was an error in pricing and to offer me a refund. They do value their customers!

11/01/2015
Lesson learned, get it in writing.
Came in for another state inspection, told me all 4 of my tires were no good, had cracks in the treadwell. Ok, priced me on 4 new tires, over $200 a piece! I did a double take, but from what I recall afterwards, I was told it also included installation. Left the car over night as it was near closing, picked up the next day all 4 tires replaced. When I went to pay I was surprised at the bill, he charged me for the installation, telling me I had misunderstood and he never said installation was included. Could go on and on, but in the end it would of been a "he said she said convo". Looked up the prices online and definitely overpaid for these new tires, not including installation. I guess that's my fault but I thought I had found a place i could really trust. Now I'm left with a bad taste in my mouth. Have to reconsider if this my go to place for all my repairs.
Your F. from Bayside Auto Repair & Body Works responded on 11/02/2015

Hello Symong, Its Ami (Manager) at Bayside Auto, as soon as I saw your review I decided to do a little research. First and foremost we are sorry because you are right, the prices were actually too expensive. I called up my supplier after checking a few other vendors and found out I too over paid for the tires. I have been able to get a substantial discount and will be reaching out to you to correct this immediately. We would like you to know we value you as a customer and thank you for bringing this to my attention!

CI H.
New York, NY
Nissan Sentra
09/12/2014
Promises are not results
Unresolved as of this moment

At the moment, the situation is still not resolved. Am I satisfied?Absolutely not.

TL
Tyler L.
BMW 325i
02/07/2014 Category: Service
Tyler said he brought his vehicle to the facility because of a funny noise it was making. After they looked it over they called to tell him they did not know what the noise was. He described the noise better to them and they decided it might be the alternator. They replaced the alternator, but when he got his vehicle back it was still making the same noise. He brought his vehicle to two other businesses and both places were able to make repairs that stopped the funny noise. The people at the facility were fairly nice, responsive, and timely.

MIKE S.
Land Rover Discovery Sport
01/16/2020
Prompt, reasonably priced and convenient. One thing to improve is they didn’t reset my oil change interval in the car - for Jags, Land Rovers and Range Rovers, you do this by:

-key on
-pop the hood
-open the driver door
-Press and hold brake
-Press and hold accelerator (both pedals pressed now)
-release pedals and turn off ignition
-key on, oil change interval should be reset.

Marsha G.
Whitestone, NY
Acura RDX
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Marsha said she brought her vehicle in for an inspection. She said the service was done in a timely manner and they took care of what needed to be repaired.

WF
Willems F.
Selden, NY
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Willems said he would recommend this business for service, but he did have a recent inspection and noticed that his windshield wiper liquid was running low and no one ever notified him about it.

NA
NASSAR A.
01/11/2020
Punctual and fair pricing
I own a business in the neighborhood and needed to get my rotors and brakes done. Called at 2:30, dropped off car at 3 and got it back by 4:15 at a good price. They also did my oil change. Car doesn’t make any more brake noises. Thank you.

RD
RICHARD D.
Volvo S90
01/08/2020
Honest, Quality Service
I have been bringing my family’s cars here for years for all types of service, including some recent body work. Ralph and Ami have always provided me with excellent service and repairs, and equally important, fair and honest costs. They have earned my implicit trust and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. I highly recommend this business

JON H.
New York, NY
Audi Q5
01/07/2020
Quick, easy and friendly!

RT
ROBERT T.
BMW M6
01/06/2020
Efficient good work and Honest
Great Father and Son Owners (Ralph & Ami)
We have been going there for years with all of our Vehicles and they have always done
good work at the right price!
We highly recommend them!

Doug L.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Doug said this business did a good job and actually went overboard. His Wife broke her arm so they came and picked up their vehicle and brought it back. The price was good, everything was good.