Richard S.
Volvo XC90
03/30/2021
Great service! Cordial, friendly and Professional
Always friendly professional and dedicated service

Moe L.
Stayton, OR
Volvo V70
03/26/2021
Timely service
Very responsive to requests.

LF
LJ F.
03/19/2021
Car didn't start.
I was surprised my car didn't even 'click' when I used my remote. Had it towed to their location. Turns out I need to drive my car more.
Anyway, they checked for an electrical leak (drain on the battery).
All good.happy with customer service.

RA
Rey A.
Independence, OR
Volvo C30
03/18/2021
Competent and friendly shop with great service!
My daughter said her transmission was slipping, and I was concerned because transmission repairs are expensive. It was a Friday afternoon, and I called and spoke to Mike. He confirmed that transmission repairs, depending on what needs to be done, can be up to $5000.00 for a rebuild or repair. He advised me to bring it to a transmission shop for an estimate. Meanwhile, I made an appointment for Wednesday (3/17) morning appointment. Unfortunately, the transmission shop he recommended was full and not able to accommodate an appointment. Wednesday Mike called me and said he replaced the fluid in the transmission, and the car didn't have any error codes when he ran it on the computer. He drove it before and after, and said it was shifting fine. He said the fluid was dark, but said that 's how it is when its changed. This is the second time I've brought my daughter's car here for repairs. Mike knows Volvos! And, he really enjoys working on them, and will explain to you in detail how he will repair the car if you want him to. Bring your Volvo here for repairs, you will not be disappointed. The estimates are accurate, the work is completed in the time they say, and they will call you if other repairs are needed. Most of all, they are friendly and enjoy working on your car.

Volkswagen Passat
03/16/2021
Great scheduling and service!
Thanx for prompt work on VW Passat. We’ll return!

Jane G.
Keizer, OR
Oldsmobile Ciera
03/13/2021
Reliable Service
Trustworthy service I know I can count on. The car was misfiring on the way in, now it is running smoothly.

AR
Amy R.
03/12/2021
Excellent service!
I can always count on them to fix my car, fix it right and fix it fast! This last time, they told me they could look at it the day I had it towed there but they were too busy to fix it. Long story short, they looked at it, came up with a plan, ordered the parts and I picked up my car the same day 5 minutes before they closed! They are always fair, fast and friendly! I highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you for all you do!!

02/25/2021
Always ready to help!
Bellinger Tire is one of the most reliable mechanic shops I have ever been to. My lil old car constantly has issues and needs fixing, and the guys at Bellinger are always speedy and courteous.

AK
Aileen K.
Turner, OR
Volvo XC70
02/24/2021
Accurate diagnosis. Prompt repair.
They discoved the problem quickly and fixed it very quickly. Wonderful.

Mike M.

Maryann K.
Kia Soul
02/18/2021
Excellent service!
Very accommodating when scheduling my oil change. Dropped off my car and it was ready when I got back into town after an afternoon trip. Nice, professional people.

Josh W.
Volvo XC70
02/05/2021
Great customer service and skilled mechanics
Always great to have guys you can trust with your vehicle and your wallet! Highly recommend them for their great customer service, knowledge and skills.

Sara B.
02/04/2021
Great!
Great service, as always! I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!

Manny M.
Audi S6
01/30/2021
110% every time!!
These guys are definitely the best! After several visits and 3 different vehicles with different issues.... I continue to be impressed with the level of service.
Best place by far!

Volvo XC60
01/28/2021
Customer Service
They are honest and had great customer service.