Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LC
Lisa C.
02/14/2019
Excellent customer service
Another good experience at Bellinger. Casey explained the repairs that were needed in a way that I could understand them. Now my 1998 Honda Civic will continue to serve me well. Thanks Casey & crew!!

LC
Lisa C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/09/2019
Excellent customer service
Casey was helpful and pleasant on the phone when I first called for an appt. and even more so when I was at the shop. He fixed the problem in the time he promised and for a fair price. I will be returning with my Honda Civic in the very near future.

LJ
Lars J.
02/01/2019
Quick fast service
Easy stuff, no complaints. Will be back when needed.

KR
Karen R.
Volvo XC70
01/30/2019
Quality and professionalism again
My brakes went out and I immediately called Bellinger who has been my go to with my Volvo cars for over 20 years. They squeezed me in and within 20 minutes I was at the shop and an hour later on my way with new brakes and rotors. Not many shops would take the time to do that. Always friendly too. They know cars and with Volvo that's very important.

Scott M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/25/2019
Trust These Guys
We've had our vehicles serviced for years by Bellinger Tire Inc. We trust their advice and the quality of their work. I also like the ability to make an appointment with them and have the worked done right and finished on time.
Good guys!

Alex S.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/19/2019
Honest and trustworthy
I will always use Bellinger's Tires for my car needs because they do a fantastic job and not only that but they work you in whenever it is convenient for you.

Keizer, OR
Nissan Murano
01/17/2019
Honest & Reliable
Give personal attention...listen and explain any questions and/or concerns. Very knowledgeable and professional.

Jeep Cherokee
01/13/2019
excellent auto service
Always Great Service by excellent mechanics!

AT
Alan T.
Honda Element
01/10/2019
great service
I made an appointment. they were very accommodating to muy schedule. car was ready on time. they told me about alignment (still good after a lot of miles) making me comfortable they weren't fishing for new work. would definitely go to again.

Kevin B.
01/08/2019
Diagnosis the problem and went out of the way to fine the perfect low cost fix. Kept me informed and delivered on what was promised. My new mechanic!

BK
Becky K.
Dependable and Trustworthy
We got an old beat up Tacoma and these guys identified things we should fix and could fix, including recommendations that involved service from another business. Prices are fair and work completed as promised. Another example if why we keep coming back to Bellinger for 20 years.

Jeff B.
Truck runs straight.
Bellinger Tire aligned the front end on my truck. It seems to be fine. Thank you, Bellinger.

Extraordinary service!
Mike and Casey are always so patient, kind, professional with everything from major car check and repair to letting me stop by for a new pair of windshield wipers. I trust them 150%! I'm most grateful to be a customer.

PJ
Paul J.
Chevrolet Caprice
12/29/2018
Job Well Done
The service on both of my cars is outstanding. I am happy to recommend Bellingers to anyone looking for a job well done.

ES
Emily S.
Mitsubishi Montero
12/22/2018
Excellent Communication and Service
I took a recently purchased used car to Bellinger’s for a tune-up and a new catalytic converter. The employees were very flexible and communicative - they called me whenever something came up and put my car ahead of other customers’ so I could have it in time to drive to a new job out of state. As far as I can tell, the work is of high quality and the employees give honest opinions about whether a job is necessary or not.

PT
Pam T.
Volvo XC70
12/11/2018
Very accommodating at short notice.
I have a mechanic friend who referred me. There’s no other Volvo place in town. They took my car in and completed the job the day they received the parts. Very efficient.

PJ
Paul J.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
12/11/2018
2006 Monte Carlo
Excellent and expert service. Very friendly.

James G.
Lincoln City, OR
Hyundai Elantra Coupe
12/04/2018
PeRonald service
I did a lot of shopping around for tires. I wanted decent quality at a reasonable price. Bellinger's took the time to work with my goal. I'm very glad I had the work done today. I will return in the future.

LG
Larry G.
12/01/2018
Recomended by others.
Our previous Subaru mechanic retired, so we needed another venue smaller than pricey dealerships. These folks were recommended to us. Glad we went!

Doug H.
Toyota Tundra
11/29/2018
honesty and expertise
Bellinger has expert mechanics who provide an honest, accurate service for their customers. I've taken my vehicle to them for years and have always received superior service from them.