Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Sharon C. on 02/13/2018
"Completely satisfied "
I was able to take my car in for inspection within one day. I received good customer service and speedy conclusion. I will refer family and friends to this establishment.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 08:30 PM
Mike C. on 02/09/2018
"Superb service!"
I’m so grateful for immediate assistance when it appeared that my car battery was dying for the second time in two days. They made time for me to drive car in. Within a few hours, they called and told me to pick up my car. They’d spotted an electrical problem and it was taken care of right away.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 07:43 PM
Christine H. on 02/04/2018
"Quick and friendly service "
As always the staff at Bellingers was friendly and did a great job fixing the problem with my Volvo . I am a happy customer !
Vehicle: Volvo V70
Review Created: 02/04/2018 10:36 AM
Dan P. on 02/03/2018
"Assistance with warranty insurance issues"
Casey helped us sort out the value of a warranty we purchased with a used GMC Sierra from Capitol Auto in Salem. The insurance company turned down covering any of the things needing repair. Needless to say we cancelled the coverage. Capitol Auto was not willing to make right things they should have done prior to sale of vehicle.
Bellinger has continued to be a great place to work with!!!! Any work needed will be done with them.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Review Created: 02/03/2018 08:56 PM
Bill P. on 02/03/2018
"Excellent service "
Quality of workmanship. Friendly staff. Timeliness of service.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Review Created: 02/03/2018 07:48 PM
Dick C. on 02/02/2018
"Thorough and qualitative work."
As always, well done and timely as promised. All questions clearly explained. No better automotive repair business.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018 09:15 PM
Kyly H. on 01/30/2018
"Great Service"
Staff was friendly and found the problem quickly, fast and quality service.
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 01/30/2018 12:46 PM
Tom A. on 01/24/2018
"1998 Saturn SL2 Tire Purchase"
Bellinger's made it very convenient for me to purchase tires through the Tire Rack for my friend, and to allow me to provide credit card information over the phone for Bellinger's mounting and balancing charges, so that my friend could keep her appointment without me needing to be present at the shop. Thank you.

And most importantly, Bellinger's mounted and balanced the tires properly, as well as calling out other needed maintenance that will be performed soon.
Vehicle: Saturn SL
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018 03:32 PM
Daniel B. on 01/15/2018
"Very happy!"
Was given quick courteous information ahead of the appointment. Dropped the car off after hours so I didn't get to talk to anybody in person, but was kept in the loop as the repairs went on. The work even came in below estimate! I feel so much safer now after the 55 point safety inspection as well!
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Coupe
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 08:05 PM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 01/16/2018

Thanks, Daniel!   Welcome to our shop - we do the 55 Point Safety Check with every oil change so we are updating anything needed or recommended by the car manufacturer as well.
We'll see you at your next oil change time.  We appreciate your trying us out.

John B. on 01/04/2018
"great customer service"
Mike provided great customer care. He was focused on our concerns with our 1999 Volvo. He promptly returned all our calls and had our car ready when promised.
Vehicle: Volvo S80
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 01/04/2018 11:30 AM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 01/04/2018

Thanks, John for your review and recommendation of our shop.

Christine D. on 01/03/2018
"Batteries"
Always good service
Vehicle: Volvo XC60
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 07:51 AM

Christine,
We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again!

John V. on 01/03/2018
"Honest, up Front, Good People"
Really nice people, and are very good at keeping you updated. Very fair and Honest service people.
Vehicle: Volvo S40
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 07:12 AM

John,
It's so nice to hear comments like yours.   Thank you for taking your time to write.

-Lynn & Tom Bellinger
-Mike Sullivan, Manager

Julie H. on 01/03/2018
"Low oil"
Car message stated it needed oil but to early for oil change so stopped by Bellinger's +thet put a qt in @ no charge. So awesome!
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 07:09 AM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 01/04/2018

We appreciate your comments, Julie and enjoy being there for customer's like you!

Rick B. on 01/02/2018
"good location, quality work and decent prices"
Had some maintenance work done on my Toyota. Had the work originally priced at one of the chain oil change places...and it was definitely on the high side. Next time I will have Bellingers do the oil change as well. Bellingers did the work at a much better price. Had it in and out quick. Plus they are close enough to my work that I was able to drop it off and walk a couple blocks. They called when it was ready for pick up.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 08:22 PM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 01/04/2018

Thanks, Rick.   We run specials as well you can view on our website when you are ready for future work.

Scott M. on 12/10/2017
"Regular Customer"
I've been a Bellringers customer since I was old enough to afford a car/truck and its maintenance. They are as good as their word, their mechanical skills and prompt service have made me a loyal customer. I trust these guys and recommend them anytime I'm ask.
Try them, you'll be glad you did.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/10/2017 03:10 PM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 01/04/2018

Thanks, Scott.   We always enjoy seeing you.   Keep happy & healthy.

Kimberly B. on 12/05/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Bellinger Tire Has Been Wonderful - Until Today"
I have been going to Bellinger for several years now and have always had a great experience. In the past I took my car to the big dealership for service. Once they brought in the cabin air filter and told me that it needed to be changed for $40. I said that I would just do it myself and the service writer actually got angry and said that if I wanted to "remove the entire dashboard" then go ahead. Really?! All you have to do it take off the door to the glove box. When I complained about that reaction to a supervisor and told him that I can do it myself (in other words just because I am a woman doesn't mean I can't do certain things) he actually said, "Good girl!" That was the last time that I went there and that is why I thought that Bellinger was the place for me because it is a small family owned business and I had not been treated like that there when I bought all new tires for my car from them. It is beyond angering when mechanics overcharge women because they think that they can get away with it. Today, I took my car in to Bellinger for an oil change. When the mechanic was done he went over some things that needed servicing soon due to mileage service recommendations. That is great and I will take care of them next oil change. He said that the engine air filter needs changing, that it is dirty but not solidly dirty and can wait another 3000 miles. But, he said that the cabin filter is very dirty and really needs changing. That tells me that he removed those two filters and looked at them. Then, he gave me the quote in writing for those two filters. The engine air filter will be $23.80, he should have told me that when he had it removed and I would have said to do it right then. Then, I see on the quote that the cabin air filter will cost $74.16! WHAT?! I told him that the last time it was changed I did it myself and the cost of the filter was $19.00. It took me about 5 minutes. He appeared flustered and said that part of the cost is because "sometimes we have to move some things." Really? You just told me that you removed the filter to look at it and it was so dirty. So, it was no charge to remove it now, even if you had to move something, but it will be $74.16 to do the very same action if I was stupid enough to fall for this rip off? It's too late in the day today but, tomorrow I will remove it to see just how dirty it really is. And, it very well could be but come on! I am so tired of male mechanics thinking that simply because I am female and my hair and makeup are done that I don't know anything about vehicles. Guess what? I can rebuild a carburetor and not even break a nail doing it, among other things that men can do. Think Hoppes. I am so disappointed and angry and frankly, just sad.
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 04:44 PM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.   Cabin air filters are a 'menu priced item' based on parts price and documented book time in our industry's standards, and prices vary based on a vehicle's make and model.    We regret that your experience was not up to your previous visits with us and want to offer a free oil change for your vehicle at a future time.  Thank you for your business and we do hope to see you again.

Diane W. on 12/02/2017
"Courteous Reliable Honest and Reasonably priced Service"
I love taking my vehicles here! I can talk with the mechanics Casey and Mike who are good at explaining things and answering all my questions. They are always friendly professional and informative. I can get a ride home and be picked up when they are able. Since there are only a few of them it may not always be possible.
I feel confident that the vehicles I maintain though their services will be reliable. We now have a GMC Sierra and new Subaru. They worked on my Volvo wagon for yrs and since I was on the road for work I knew my car was reliable and in good hands. They always made their recommendations and it was always my choice how to proceed. No pressure and honest about what was most important and what could wait awhile if finances were an issue. I now take my new Subaru to the dealership because of the warranty and I so miss the personal relationships and being able to talk with the mechanics when I do. Grateful to have contact via the GMC at this time. Five stars in my book!!!
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/02/2017 08:26 AM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 12/02/2017

Thanks, Diane for your words of confidence!   We agree that Mike & Casey are the best!   And, just a note on your Subaru warranty - it's good no matter if you have us do the work or the dealership, as long as you comply with the required items.   We review the 'requireds' and do that for you as well.   Just a thought for the future -
Happy Holidays!

kris D. on 11/24/2017
"Great Service"
Scheduling was easy. Service was quick and quality.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C300
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 09:20 PM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 12/02/2017

Thanks, Kris!   We look forward to seeing you next time.

Randy M. on 11/21/2017
"Friendly service; good prices, they mounted my new tires with no fuss, no muss and did a great job"
Been going to these guys for quite a while with problems for my truck, and with tire mounting and balance for many sets of tires for our Audi's. Always great service with friendly folks that treat customers well.
Vehicle: Audi S6
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 10:07 PM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 12/02/2017

Thanks, Randy.  We appreciate your thoughts.   As a small business we work hard to gain and keep your trust and business.  We look forward to being there for you in the future.

Larry P. on 11/18/2017
"Good work"
All items addressed , came in under quoted cost.
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 08:56 PM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 12/02/2017

Thanks, Larry.   We appreciate your comments.