Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Dallas, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/15/2019
Trust
Bellinger's has taken care of my families vehicles for over 40 years. The reason being, we trust them.

Robin W.
Stayton, OR
Volvo S40
11/14/2019
Wonderful service
I have been taking my car here for service for the last several years. They have always been upfront and honest. The service and customer service has always been top notch. I would recommend them to anyone who is seeking a great repair service.

Sharon C.
11/14/2019
Quality service
Obtaining an appointment was a breeze by using their app via an email. The technician, Casey Cox provided an itemization of items that need addressed as to prevent problems down the road. Being a procrastinator, I appreciate this honesty and these recommendations as to assure my car runs smoothly and safely.

Mary Ann H.
Detroit, OR
11/10/2019
Trusted Service
Bellinger staff continues to exceed expectations with trusted, professional, user friendly service! So thankful....

LK
Lorrin K.
Volvo C70
11/09/2019
Awesome service, nice guys!
I've been taking my Volvo to Bellinger for many years and I wouldn't go anywhere else...these guys are great! Excellent service, fair prices, flexible scheduling, and super nice guys!

Michael G.
Portland, OR
11/03/2019
Great experience
Very thorough assessment and fair quotes given. Timely service completion & very convenient arrangement for payment & pick up.

GB
Gordon B.
10/30/2019
New tires
Mike and the team do excellent and efficient work.

NS
Nan S.
10/19/2019
Wiper blades
Casey and Mike are terrific, and once again, yesterday, they solved a problem with my Volvo. They have serviced our cars for many years and have maintained our Volvo in like-new condition. They are incredibly competent, friendly, and helpful and we are grateful for the car they give our car. John and Nan

PJ
Paul J.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/19/2019
The usual high quality service.
The service is both professional and friendly. I appreciate being to get in and out in half a hour.

Brad M.

TW
Terry W.
GMC Acadia
10/14/2019
A feeling of doing the job right.
Had a sense of honesty and understanding. Follow up information on options was concise. A comfortable experience. Will recommend highly.

Volvo S60
10/11/2019
honest, reliable, quality service
Bellinger Tire never disappoints with its quality and integrity. They are all true professionals.

LA
Linda A.
Mercedes-Benz GLA
10/08/2019
Always awesome!
Bellinger’s service team out perform consistently. Not only is my car fixed correctly, I was given advance details on all parts needed, an estimate that was adhered to and if there was a change they contacted me to make sure before taking further action.

I truly appreciate everyone at Bellinger.

10/07/2019
Prompt and wonderful service
I called to ask about getting a new headlight in my car! Within 5 minutes I was on my way to Bellinger Tire because they told me to come ahead and that they had one ready to install. What wonderful care and service. They're always kind and professional.

Dianne M.
Woodburn, OR
Volvo XC60
10/02/2019
Quick, through service
Been taking my Volvo there for about 3 years for oil change and maintenance! They do what needs to be done without pressure.

Richard S.
Volvo XC90
09/30/2019
Auto repair
Excellent, professional and friendly service.

Jennifer B.
Silverton, OR
09/27/2019
Fabulous Service!
The service provided by Bellinger was very speedy & informative. They were very professional and easy to trust.

Micheal H.
Volvo S60
09/27/2019
Creative Savings
Most who benefit from the service at Bellinger Tire would agree that the mechanics are first-rate in their knowledge, friendliness and professionalism. They do their level best to accommodate, often fitting in customers who just show up with some problem, or have some other issue. But how many at other places work with you to offer options when some repairs look to break the bank? In my last visit, Mike--ever the best at working with customers (as they all are)--worked with me to come up with a solution that saved me $200 on an otherwise expensive repair. And that was above and beyond his fitting me in on a clearly busy day. It was, as always, nothing but top flight customer service that I always appreciate at Bellinger's.
Michael H.
Salem

Scott M.
Dallas, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/26/2019
Quality Service
We've had our vehicles serviced by the Bellinger's for over 40 years. We trust the quality of their work, cost estimates and scheduling. Both Mike and Casey are very good mechanics and continue the Bellinger's tradition
of quality service.

John M.
09/26/2019
Reliable,ontime,reasonable
New customer with fifteen year old Volvo. Accurate and timely recommendations for service. I will continue to use for further service.