Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Scott M. on 12/10/2017
"Regular Customer"
I've been a Bellringers customer since I was old enough to afford a car/truck and its maintenance. They are as good as their word, their mechanical skills and prompt service have made me a loyal customer. I trust these guys and recommend them anytime I'm ask.
Try them, you'll be glad you did.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/10/2017 03:10 PM
Diane W. on 12/02/2017
"Courteous Reliable Honest and Reasonably priced Service"
I love taking my vehicles here! I can talk with the mechanics Casey and Mike who are good at explaining things and answering all my questions. They are always friendly professional and informative. I can get a ride home and be picked up when they are able. Since there are only a few of them it may not always be possible.
I feel confident that the vehicles I maintain though their services will be reliable. We now have a GMC Sierra and new Subaru. They worked on my Volvo wagon for yrs and since I was on the road for work I knew my car was reliable and in good hands. They always made their recommendations and it was always my choice how to proceed. No pressure and honest about what was most important and what could wait awhile if finances were an issue. I now take my new Subaru to the dealership because of the warranty and I so miss the personal relationships and being able to talk with the mechanics when I do. Grateful to have contact via the GMC at this time. Five stars in my book!!!
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/02/2017 08:26 AM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 12/02/2017

Thanks, Diane for your words of confidence!   We agree that Mike & Casey are the best!   And, just a note on your Subaru warranty - it's good no matter if you have us do the work or the dealership, as long as you comply with the required items.   We review the 'requireds' and do that for you as well.   Just a thought for the future -
Happy Holidays!

kris D. on 11/24/2017
"Great Service"
Scheduling was easy. Service was quick and quality.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C300
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 09:20 PM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 12/02/2017

Thanks, Kris!   We look forward to seeing you next time.

Randy M. on 11/21/2017
"Friendly service; good prices, they mounted my new tires with no fuss, no muss and did a great job"
Been going to these guys for quite a while with problems for my truck, and with tire mounting and balance for many sets of tires for our Audi's. Always great service with friendly folks that treat customers well.
Vehicle: Audi S6
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 10:07 PM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 12/02/2017

Thanks, Randy.  We appreciate your thoughts.   As a small business we work hard to gain and keep your trust and business.  We look forward to being there for you in the future.

Larry P. on 11/18/2017
"Good work"
All items addressed , came in under quoted cost.
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 08:56 PM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 12/02/2017

Thanks, Larry.   We appreciate your comments.

Bob S. on 11/18/2017
"Mike Sullivan Manager"
Mike always goes above and beyond to help us and all of his customers. He cares about fixing things right the first time. He is a great person and an outstanding manager...
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 09:51 AM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 11/18/2017

Thanks for your comments, Bob.   We agree with your sentiments!

Nan S. on 11/18/2017
"Quick help!"
We were going out of town when our car told us a headlight was out we called Berlinger’s and they said they would fit us in . We got our light replaced and headed out.
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 06:39 AM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 11/18/2017

Thanks, Nan and John.  We appreciate you and send our best wishes for your Christmas Holidays and New Year.

Safwan A. on 11/15/2017
"Wasn't very impressed"
The reason I chose this shop was that I am always looking to support local businesses. Unfortunately however, I rarely walk out feeling satisfied about the service I was given at a local business. Unlike dealing with a corporate, where you'll most likely walk out happy, or at least with neutral feelings.
My experience at this shop was just mere. The staff didn't show an interest in educating me on my available options in spite of my inquiry. I was told that they will give me a call in few hours to update me on the availability of a spare part, but they never did. And in the end they didn't seem hopeful to see me again at their shop, despite the fact that it was my first time.
To be fair though, they did a really good job on the car.
Thanks,
Vehicle: Plymouth Grand Voyager
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 09:11 PM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 11/17/2017

Thank you for supporting local businesses.  We regret the experience you had with our company.   We did leave a voice mail for you on November 16 to confirm the spare part you are looking for and when you call back we can determine it's availability and price.  We do hope to see you again and thank you for your business.
Rick S. on 11/13/2017
"Service"
As always, the way we would like everything to work.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 03:37 AM
Lisa S. on 11/10/2017
"Another bulb out! My volvo eats them. "
Got in right away. Took care of the problem right way. Good to see they guys!
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 07:53 AM
Christine D. on 11/10/2017
"Great Service"
I started bringing my car here for service about 2 years ago and have always received excellent service.
Vehicle: Volvo XC60
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 06:40 AM
Scott M. on 11/08/2017
"Call and Drop In"
I had a slow leak in my right front tire. I called Bellinger Tire, was told to come in, they were busy but took time to find the leak and fix the tire. I was on my way in 30 minutes. Those guys go the distance for their customers.I recommend them every time I'm ask.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 07:10 AM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 11/18/2017

Thanks, Scott.  Merry & Bright Wishes to you and your family!

Mindy L. on 11/06/2017
"Terrible service"
Bellinger Tire has caused issues based on work that they did, and now they refuse to even diagnose the problem.

They recommended a fuel injector service and after it was fone, our vehicle did not run properly and the check engine light illuminated for fuel mixture problems.

After 6 months and nearly three thousand dollars in maintenance at their shop, they now refuse to even diagnose what is wrong with the vehicle.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 09:09 PM
Kathy K. on 11/03/2017
"Prompt attention to my problem"
I showed up without an appointment because my low battery indicactor was on. They hooked my Volvo SC60 up to the diagnostic machine right away and I learned that my battery and alternator are both fine. So I will watch and wait...hopefully there is no real problem.
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 09:11 PM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 11/18/2017

Checking in to make sure all is okay - hopefully the light has stayed off.   We are open the Friday after Thanksgiving - just in case!

Caryn W. on 11/02/2017
"Great Service"
Next day appointment. Call to update status. Service completed on time.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 07:30 PM
Christine H. on 10/28/2017
"Friendly and Helpful "
As always the staff at Bellinger Tire did a great job servicing my Volvo and I am a happy loyal customer .
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 02:42 PM
Estivel M. on 10/23/2017
"Top notch shop!"
Wow, i’m impressed by the service and professional work ethic!
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017 07:49 PM
Robyn C. on 10/20/2017
"Always listen and address concerns "
The guys are always friendly and helpful and the work is done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 08:04 PM
Mike C. on 10/17/2017
"Great Service"
I completely trust Mike and Casey with all car mechanic and tire recommendations. We're always pleased.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 09:54 PM
Brian B. on 10/15/2017
"Eagle eyes"
We brought our car in for a routine oil change and the fellas identified a broken axle boot. The next day we were scheduled to take the car out of state to handle a family emergency and we are very grateful that Casey, Mike, and Jose were able to fix it same day and keep it within our budget so we could stay on track. Thank you, guys!
Vehicle: Volvo V50