Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ES
Eric S.
08/11/2018
No BS.
Fast service and never had to go back to have something worked on to correct it. These people know what they are doing. I appreciate that they use high-quality parts to do their repairs. Not the cheapest shop in town, but you get what you pay for.

Lorraine S.

Rickreall, OR
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/31/2018
Great Work!
Casey went above and beyond in working on my car. I am very appreciative of the work that he did.

07/27/2018
Tire rotation
Free tire rotation.

DN
Don N.
07/27/2018
Always professional
I have been with Bellinger for 28 years now because I trust their integrity & professional service

Mike C.
07/05/2018
Professional service
Employees are prompt, knowledgeable and experienced. They do a great job explaining workmanship.

BC
Bill C.
Kia Optima
06/26/2018
Great and honest service
I really appreciated the service here and felt like I could trust them to do the work right. Casey was awesome in getting everything set up and taken care of. Everyone I worked with was professional and knowledgeable.

Mike R.

Scott M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/15/2018
Years of trust
There is no reason to take our vehicles anywhere else; we trust them to do the right thing and in over 40 years of servicing our vehicles we've never had an issue. We trust them!

PL
Paul L.
Mill City, OR
Suzuki Vitara
06/13/2018
Good people, good work
These guys are friendly, excellent mechanics. They do the job right.

CD
Christine D.
Volvo XC60
06/11/2018
Servicing and Repairing a Volvo
I have always been very satisfied with the quality of their work and service. Their prices are also very reasonable, especially when compared to prices for same type of work performed elsewhere.

SR
Shelley R.
Volvo XC90
06/07/2018
Always accommodating with top notch service
Bellinger Tire Co is consistently top notch in customer service. They are flexible, accommodating and always professional.

Micheal H.
Volvo S60
05/17/2018
Outstanding, As Always
The Bellinger Tire crew of outstanding mechanics have serviced my Volvo, as well as supplied the tires, for the 9 years since I moved to Salem. As always, they are knowledgeable, top of their game, and--perhaps more importantly--are honest, straightforward and work with their customers. They inspect all, provide recommendations, yet never pressure for services, simply pointing out what may need immediate attention...or can wait; yet never compromising the safety of your vehicle. Michael H.

Meredith W.
Volvo XC60
05/07/2018
Great job
I was very pleased by the service I received today. My normal repair shop was unable to fix my issue. Bellinger was able to get me right in and fix my Volvo. Everyone I came into contact there was helpful and very courteous.

TA
T A.
Portland, OR
05/01/2018
Trust that the work will be done correctly.
My friend has brought her Saturn SL2 to Bellinger's twice as a result of my recommendation. The first time was for installation of a new set of tires. The second was to have the brake pads and rotors replaced, flush brake lines and replace old fluid, and replace two oxygen sensors. No fuss no drama, and the work was done and the car delivered on the stated schedule.

MN
Mark N.
04/26/2018
Service call
AC service and serp belt replacement scheduled quickly and done timely.

Ashton S.
Volvo S60
04/18/2018
Super friendly staff
The staff here was very very friendly and knowledgeable. They totally remembered who I was the whole time, and were able to answer all the questions I had about my car.

Scott M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/11/2018
Trust These Guys
We trust Bellinger Tire Inc. with both our current vehicles and have for years. They are as good as their word. Try them you'll become a believer.

Barbara H.
04/09/2018
Work done in timely manner and good as always
Work done in timely manner. Excellent as usual.

Jan M.
Buick Century
04/07/2018
Nice folks doing a great job!
Trust, integrity, kind.