Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PT
Pam T.
Volvo XC70
12/11/2018
Very accommodating at short notice.
I have a mechanic friend who referred me. There’s no other Volvo place in town. They took my car in and completed the job the day they received the parts. Very efficient.

PJ
Paul J.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
12/11/2018
2006 Monte Carlo
Excellent and expert service. Very friendly.

James G.
Lincoln City, OR
Hyundai Elantra Coupe
12/04/2018
PeRonald service
I did a lot of shopping around for tires. I wanted decent quality at a reasonable price. Bellinger's took the time to work with my goal. I'm very glad I had the work done today. I will return in the future.

LG
Larry G.
Dallas, OR
12/01/2018
Recomended by others.
Our previous Subaru mechanic retired, so we needed another venue smaller than pricey dealerships. These folks were recommended to us. Glad we went!

Doug H.
Toyota Tundra
11/29/2018
honesty and expertise
Bellinger has expert mechanics who provide an honest, accurate service for their customers. I've taken my vehicle to them for years and have always received superior service from them.

GB
Gina B.
Volvo V50
11/28/2018
Love the service
Love the service and the patience of the staff.

PL
Paul L.
Mill City, OR
Nissan Frontier
11/22/2018
Great guys
Great guys, smart, know what they are doing. Highly recommend them.

Scott M.
Dallas, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/17/2018
Good Mechanics and Trustworthy
Wouldn't think of taking our vehicles anywhere else. I trust these guys to do the diagnostics, the right work, at a fair price and on time. Bellinger's has been maintaining our vehicles for over 40 years and we've never had an issue with their work.

BD
Brian D.
11/16/2018
Great job
They always treat me like family. They no my name so that tells me they care about there costumers. I get a fare price, quick and quality service I won’t go anywhere else.

CD

Dianne M.
Volvo XC60
10/26/2018
My service
My service appointment was right on time and was done when I was told it would be.

Les S.
Eagle Creek, OR
Volvo V70
10/25/2018
Satisfying Experience
We found the employees at Bellinger very knowledgeable, yet very personable! They got the job done in a timely manner. We also felt we got a fair price for the work done! Would definitely use them for repairs in the future!

KD
Kristin D.
Jeep Liberty
10/25/2018
Casey is the best!
Best customer service I’ve ever had! Casey is awesome!

AL
Andre L.
Sublimity, OR
Porsche Cayman
10/20/2018
Fantastic services like always
Polite, understanding, on time. Helpful. Everything you need to know you are on good hands.

ES
Eric S.
10/20/2018
Total Satisfaction
As usual, Mike and Casey were helpful and professional. I've never had a problem with this shop and I have been bringing my cars into them for servicing for some years now. Highly recommended!

Janet L.
Mercury Montego
10/11/2018
Integrity you can Trust
I've been a customer for around 15 years. The people you deal with are friendly and honest. They keep comprehensive servicing records and when they tell me I need to do something I am assured it is needed. Also, I appreciate that they are quick to tell you if you have an issue that will need to be fixed but not right away - this allows you to plan for the expense. An extra bonus is that if you buy tires there, the tires are rotated with every oil change free of charge. I recommend Bellingers to all my friends.... and the world!

BD
Brian D.
10/06/2018
Brian D review
There nice, friendly and knowledgeable. The prices are very reasonable and I like the service

Jerry K.
Gates, OR
09/22/2018
Back seat
As usual Mike and crew did a super job. They we able to fix the cable on my stuck backseat to help me avoid a visit to the dealer. Service was excellent. Thanks.

LH
Larry H.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
09/20/2018
First time using BELLINGER'S "Excellent"
I was familiar with Bellinger;s because the owner of the company I worked for, always used them personally and professionally.
Got off to a wonderful start. Next day service appointment at my convenience, complete 60,000 mile service finished by the end of the day at a reasonable cost.

KG
Kirk G.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/19/2018
Honest and Fast Auto Service
I am new to Salem and was looking for a reputable car mechanic. I was referred to Bellinger Tire and i am very thankful I was. My car was leaking coolant only I did not know where from. I called Bellinger on Monday and they got me in on Tuesday morning. They diagnosed the problem, water pump, and fixed it the same day. The repair cost was reasonable and I know was way less than what the dealership would have charged me. They fixed the problem and did not try to up sell me on repairs my car really didn't need. I appreciate their honest and fast service.