Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Amity, OR
06/17/2019
BMW Repairs
Casey was great. Very interested in our concerns. He turned around the work quickly and with quality. Showed us the parts that needed servicing. Overall, great experience—our new shop to take our vehicles for service.
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 06/17/2019

Thanks for trying out our shop - you can expect the same care every visit.    We look forward to seeing you again.

Scott M.
Dallas, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/17/2019
We've been customers of Bellinger's Tire Inc. for years and will continue. I had a fuel pump go bad last week and had to be towed (ruined my morning) and had a busy afternoon scheduled. When time permitted they accessed to problem, ordered the part and did the installation on their lunch hour.
I will continue to recommend Bellinger's to anyone who is looking for a place they can trust to maintain their cars. Great people, great service, good communication and they're as good as their word.
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you, Scott!   Sorry you had the tow-in but glad Mike & Casey were there to put you back on your schedule and we appreciate your recommending us.
Have a good summer (still chasing the elusive fish?). -Lynn&Tom

HJ
Hannah J.
06/16/2019
Fast and exceptionally great service
Bellinger Tire was able to get my car inspected and serviced the same afternoon. Not only did they fix my car, but their customer service was great. I will happily do business here again.
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 06/17/2019

Thanks, Hannah.   Casey and Mike are not only the best techs but they also believe in explaining the reason why.   We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Diana C.
Scio, OR
Volvo S60
06/15/2019
Volvo expertise and great customer service
Willing to explain problems/prioritize work needed to fit customer's budget. Honest, knowledgeable, and fair.
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 06/17/2019

Thanks, Diana.    We believe in explaining why - it's the way we'd like to be treated because it just makes sense.  We appreciate your comments!

AC
Alan C.
Pontiac Vibe
06/12/2019
Provided exactly the services I requested in the time frame they said it would happen. Cost was below my expectation.
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 06/17/2019

Thanks, Alan - we appreciate your comments.

RJ
Rocky J.
Volvo S60
06/07/2019
Corey and Mike always do a thorough and conscientious job .

Richard S.
06/03/2019
Auto repair
Always courteous and professional. Always helpful

Jim T.
Detroit, OR
Volvo C70
05/23/2019
Oil Change & Car Inspection
Bellinger's was recently recommended to me for service on my 2003 Volvo C70.

I had them do a rear brake service and was extremely impressed with the job. I have now taken it in for a routine oil change, It was completed in great time. What was impressive to me was I had been told by my previous mechanic it looked like the car needed a new head gasket. When I mentioned it to Chris, he said no it probably was a bad O-ring on the oil fill cap. When picking up the car he showed me the failed O-ring. No more concerns about big bucks to fix a head gasket that was fine. Great work very friendly and helpful staff.

PC
Patrick C.
Beaverton, OR
05/22/2019
MY trusted mechanic
I drive an older German car, so whenever a check engine light comes on it can mean something very expensive. I have always found the guys at Bellinger to be honest and fair, I live in Portland and drive to Salem to have my car serviced here, I trust no one else with it. I recommend them to everyone when it comes to finding trustworthy mechanics.

Jody L.
Dallas, OR
Porsche Cayman
05/22/2019
Smooth as silk
Outstanding service. Balanced perfectly. Up to 125mph, the car handled smooth as silk.

Jill M.
Volvo V70
05/21/2019
Outstanding!
We feel fortunate to have Kasey and Mike keeping us in safe and reliable transportation safe. Thank you!

05/15/2019
Great Customer service!!
Really appreciate these guys!! Knowledge and customer service is a winning combination!

Julie R.
Pontiac Vibe
05/12/2019
I trust Bellinger's
I've been taking my cars to Bellinger's for over 20 years. Major repairs, minor repairs, tires, they've done all of them for me, quickly, professionally, and at a good price. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Conner H.
05/10/2019
They Have The (Volvo) Goods
I needed a simple pin for my window regulator. I went to my nearest parts store and they couldn’t be bothered with it. (2nd time this has happened at this parts store—I won’t give them a 3rd opportunity. Next I stopped at the nearest hardware store, but they did not have the right clip either. I’ve learned my lesson. From now on I’ll just head straight to Bellinger. They had exactly what I needed in stock and reasonably priced. Now my window is back on track (literally), and working perfectly. Awesome experience.

CL
Cecile L.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
05/10/2019
Fast, Friendly Service
Belliger Tire has gotten my car in promptly and does fast thorough work at a fair price. They give me a ride home and pick me up when the work is finished too!

Ken M.

Eric P.
Volvo V50
05/06/2019
Service Appointment
I took my car to be serviced for what I believe could be an expensive visit. However, my concern about the power steering unit was unnecessary, as I was told there was nothing wrong with the unit. The sound that I heard was normal. I appreciate the honesty from the staff at Bellinger Tire.

Volvo S70
04/30/2019
Great, dependable service
The best place to take a Volvo in town. Top quality service from Mike and Casey. You always know the job will get done right. Highly recommended.

Brad M.
Acura TL
04/30/2019
Tire Rotation
Always do a Great Job for me!!!

Richard S.
04/10/2019
courteous and professional. Always helpful
Scheduling the appointment was very easy. Personnel are very professional and helpful with sound advice of the needs of my volvo.