Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Janet L.
Mercury Montego
10/11/2018
Integrity you can Trust
I've been a customer for around 15 years. The people you deal with are friendly and honest. They keep comprehensive servicing records and when they tell me I need to do something I am assured it is needed. Also, I appreciate that they are quick to tell you if you have an issue that will need to be fixed but not right away - this allows you to plan for the expense. An extra bonus is that if you buy tires there, the tires are rotated with every oil change free of charge. I recommend Bellingers to all my friends.... and the world!

BD
Brian D.
10/06/2018
Brian D review
There nice, friendly and knowledgeable. The prices are very reasonable and I like the service

Jerry K.
Gates, OR
09/22/2018
Back seat
As usual Mike and crew did a super job. They we able to fix the cable on my stuck backseat to help me avoid a visit to the dealer. Service was excellent. Thanks.

LH
Larry H.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
09/20/2018
First time using BELLINGER'S "Excellent"
I was familiar with Bellinger;s because the owner of the company I worked for, always used them personally and professionally.
Got off to a wonderful start. Next day service appointment at my convenience, complete 60,000 mile service finished by the end of the day at a reasonable cost.

KG
Kirk G.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/19/2018
Honest and Fast Auto Service
I am new to Salem and was looking for a reputable car mechanic. I was referred to Bellinger Tire and i am very thankful I was. My car was leaking coolant only I did not know where from. I called Bellinger on Monday and they got me in on Tuesday morning. They diagnosed the problem, water pump, and fixed it the same day. The repair cost was reasonable and I know was way less than what the dealership would have charged me. They fixed the problem and did not try to up sell me on repairs my car really didn't need. I appreciate their honest and fast service.

AP
Angelo P.
Independence, OR
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
09/17/2018
I was not targeted for extra work with my fleet vehicle and their hourly shop rate is a bit better than I have experienced.
BT was suggested by an ASE certified mechanic I employ at times. They were very efficient,honest and trustworthy as I have employed them twice now. I will continue to use BT when necessary on both my fleet vehicles and personal autos.

John S.
09/16/2018
HONEST BROKERS
Knew with a fair amount of certainty that our Tacoma had a bad injector. Mike and crew performed advanced diagnostics, verified that the culprit was the injector, provided a very reasonable estimate and had the work finished inside of 24 hours. Many thanks. Further, will be recommending them to any other friends in need of vehicle maintenance.

ES
Eric S.
09/14/2018
Happy Pony and no BS.
Bought a 2007 Mustang. Very clean, but in need of some grooming and fresh hay and water. All fluids changed out and a brake job at 112K miles. Everything is A-1 and expect no "go backs" til my oil change in 3K miles. I will keep coming back for all of my vehicles.

GH
Georgett H.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
09/11/2018
Not pleased with my experience.
I was given a much higher quote than two other repair shops. Because I did not have them service my car I was charged $37 for the quote they prepared for me. The employee said he would not charge this but it was the absentee owner's policy to charge for quotes.
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for responding, Georgett.  We don't actually  charge for quotes or estimates - they are always free.  Your $37 charge was a diagnostic fee for determining that you needed an alternator through a connection to our diagnostic equipment.

Barbara H.
Toyota Pickup
09/05/2018
Finished in time that was told to me.
Started an finished promptly and very nice to an old lady as they always are

Laura S.
Silverton, OR
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2018
Scheduling is always at my convenience
It seems I'm always calling at the last minute and they are always accommodating of my scheduling needs. They always seem to work it in and are able to do any of the other maintenance issues that are due. I feel like they are paying more attention to my car than I am.

AL
Amy L.
08/20/2018
Looking forward to a long relationship
As the new owner of a 2014 Subaru Outback, I had to beak ties with my prior mechanic who specialized in VWs (after a 12 year relationship). A request for recommendations on NextDoor led to a number of strong recommendations for Bellinger. I contacted them and asked for a quote on the 60k mile service. The person I spoke with was very detailed in what they did, and gave me an estimate. The dealership had given me an estimate of "around $1200" for the service; Bellinger said "around $850."

Made an appointment, dropped her off, picked her up and total was $754, as they allowed me to use a coupon for the oil change (see their web site for coupons). I received recommendations for some "above and beyond" services, as we'd discussed how I prefer to keep cars in good condition for a long life. I researched these via a Subaru owner's forum and all agreed they were reasonable requests, at good prices.

So far, I'm very pleased to have found Bellinger. Of course time will tell, but we're off to a good start!

Corvallis, OR
Volvo S80
08/19/2018
Right on Schedule
I appreciate being able to drop off the car right at 7:30 a.m. and pick it up when promised. Always ready—right on time!

GB
Gordon B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2018
tire rotation
Mike and the team do excellent work. They were prompt, efficient and generous.

ES
Eric S.
08/11/2018
No BS.
Fast service and never had to go back to have something worked on to correct it. These people know what they are doing. I appreciate that they use high-quality parts to do their repairs. Not the cheapest shop in town, but you get what you pay for.

Lorraine S.

Rickreall, OR
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/31/2018
Great Work!
Casey went above and beyond in working on my car. I am very appreciative of the work that he did.

Dallas, OR
07/27/2018
Tire rotation
Free tire rotation.

DN
Don N.
07/27/2018
Always professional
I have been with Bellinger for 28 years now because I trust their integrity & professional service

Mike C.
07/05/2018
Professional service
Employees are prompt, knowledgeable and experienced. They do a great job explaining workmanship.