Randy M.
02/22/2020
Truckasaurus just won't die...
Our '93 Ford F150 farm truck is my least favorite vehicle to work on - and it gets pretty much neglected and low use as the designated POS farm truck. When the brake pedal started sticking down and had to be forcibly pulled up with your toes when the brakes were applied, I tried multiple approaches to resolving the problem to no apparent effect (even replaced Master and brake booster), even though I'm generally a pretty good mechanic. I finally gave in and took the truck to Bellinger - got a call the next morning that the pivot bolt for the brake pedal had rusted (the cab leaks slightly during the winter months and is often damp) and that was the only problem... They figured it out, removed the rust and lubed the pivot and had it fixed in no time back to fully functional. Can't believe I didn't see that as a problem, but so glad they did! Thanks as always for great work and quick service!

Moe L.
Stayton, OR
Volvo V70
02/19/2020
They know what they're doing.
The fellows at Bellinger's do a fine job and are very time conscious.
Plus you can get breakfast at Sassy Onion while your car is serviced.

NA
Nancy A.
Toledo, OR
Volvo XC70
They know their stuff!
We had our car in a locale shop (we live near Newport) 3 times in a 4 week span and they couldn’t fix the problem. Your shop had it fixed in one day. We were kept apprised via phone as to the problems and the progress. Crew was nice, professional, and knowledgeable!

CK
Carl K.
Volkswagen Golf
Astonished.
I brought my car in for a wheel alignment to make sure my new tires would wear evenly and last longer. After spending considerable time, the technician determined that the wheels were within factory specifications and that an alignment was not necessary. Bollinger charged nothing. Yes, I was astonished. Carl K.

Comfortable and professional
Reliable and accommodating service, as usual. Called the day before for a safety check on my daughter’s car - they fit me in and adjusted work so that I could pick it up by 3:30. Outlined the recommended service, and performed only the most important safety-related work so that we can discuss/manage costs. Thanks Mike and Tom!

GB
Gina B.
Volvo V50
02/18/2020
The best
Always receive the best and most comprehensive service and care through Mike and his associates. Have been receiving top notch care from these guys for over four (4) years. Thanks guys.

JJ
Jordan J.
02/18/2020
They have your best interest in mind!
I love bellinger! My dad is a mechanic and because of him I’m very picky about what shops I go to. Bellinger is fast and everyone is friendly. They don’t try to overcharge and they refer you out when they think you can get a better deal elsewhere. I will always come here!

Terry S.
Volkswagen Passat
02/14/2020
Outstanding Service
This place is always on top of service need for your car. Thank you for keep my cars in great condition.

Layne B.
Subaru Legacy
02/12/2020
Super fast, friendly and knowledgeable
We were in need of a transmission swap. They were right on top of getting it in and taken care of. They did a quick overview and gave us a run down of what would be needed soon. We gave them a go ahead to fix it all, they were able to get it all done in 2 days. Will recommend to everyone. Thanks so much.

Melinda M.
02/05/2020
Thank you!
I appreciate you taking care of me and my car! You take time to explain things and show me what is happening. I just appreciate your hard work, time, effort, and energy.

CG
Cary G.
02/04/2020
Minor Tire Repair - No Charge
Mike and Casey are always helpful. Thanks for fixing the tire quickly. And for no charge - very nice!

Cary G.

Stephen S.
Volvo XC70
01/29/2020
Rescore
Sorry for the inadvertent 1* previous rating. Always meant it to be 5*. Always great service and friendly, courteous treatment. These guys are top notch mechanics. The fact that all the other Bozo’s send their mistakes to be treated and solved by them speaks volumes. I trust their work and judgement. They got right back to me to find out if they needed to fix anything to solve the low rating. Who does that? Thanks to Mike, Casey and Tom for running a top notch business.

01/29/2020
Routine service plus tires and trip check.
Once again, thoughtful, excellent service.
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 01/30/2020

Hi Stephen, Thank you for the kind words. We appreiciate your business!  A one star means a low score. It can be changed if you wish. Thanks again, Tom & Lynn Bellinger

Scott M.
Nissan Murano
01/28/2020
Trust
The reason we use Bellinger Tire Inc. for the maintenance/service of vehicles is simple, we trust them.
We trust their mechanical skills, judgement and their word.
Bellinger Tire Inc. has taken care of our vehicles for years and we intend to continue that practice.

EF
Ed F.
Jeep Compass
01/19/2020
my Oil Change
My vehicle hold only 4.5 qts so it is very important to me that only that amount is added. The mechanics here always do that so the crankcase is not over filled.

Diana C.
Scio, OR
Volvo S60
01/10/2020
Great service. Good pricing.
Communication and service provided are excellent. Estimates remain consistent with real costs and time needed to complete the work.