Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Scott M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/15/2018
Years of trust
There is no reason to take our vehicles anywhere else; we trust them to do the right thing and in over 40 years of servicing our vehicles we've never had an issue. We trust them!

PL
Paul L.
Mill City, OR
Suzuki Vitara
06/13/2018
Good people, good work
These guys are friendly, excellent mechanics. They do the job right.

CD
Christine D.
Volvo XC60
06/11/2018
Servicing and Repairing a Volvo
I have always been very satisfied with the quality of their work and service. Their prices are also very reasonable, especially when compared to prices for same type of work performed elsewhere.

SR
Shelley R.
Volvo XC90
06/07/2018
Always accommodating with top notch service
Bellinger Tire Co is consistently top notch in customer service. They are flexible, accommodating and always professional.

Micheal H.
Volvo S60
05/17/2018
Outstanding, As Always
The Bellinger Tire crew of outstanding mechanics have serviced my Volvo, as well as supplied the tires, for the 9 years since I moved to Salem. As always, they are knowledgeable, top of their game, and--perhaps more importantly--are honest, straightforward and work with their customers. They inspect all, provide recommendations, yet never pressure for services, simply pointing out what may need immediate attention...or can wait; yet never compromising the safety of your vehicle. Michael H.

Meredith W.
Volvo XC60
05/07/2018
Great job
I was very pleased by the service I received today. My normal repair shop was unable to fix my issue. Bellinger was able to get me right in and fix my Volvo. Everyone I came into contact there was helpful and very courteous.

TA
T A.
Portland, OR
05/01/2018
Trust that the work will be done correctly.
My friend has brought her Saturn SL2 to Bellinger's twice as a result of my recommendation. The first time was for installation of a new set of tires. The second was to have the brake pads and rotors replaced, flush brake lines and replace old fluid, and replace two oxygen sensors. No fuss no drama, and the work was done and the car delivered on the stated schedule.

MN
Mark N.
04/26/2018
Service call
AC service and serp belt replacement scheduled quickly and done timely.

Ashton S.
Volvo S60
04/18/2018
Super friendly staff
The staff here was very very friendly and knowledgeable. They totally remembered who I was the whole time, and were able to answer all the questions I had about my car.

Scott M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/11/2018
Trust These Guys
We trust Bellinger Tire Inc. with both our current vehicles and have for years. They are as good as their word. Try them you'll become a believer.

Barbara H.
04/09/2018
Work done in timely manner and good as always
Work done in timely manner. Excellent as usual.

Jan M.
Buick Century
04/07/2018
Nice folks doing a great job!
Trust, integrity, kind.

PT
Peter T.
Volvo S40
04/05/2018
Bellinger’s does good work for a fair price
Great auto repair shop

WT
Winston T.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/29/2018
The communication was excellent.
Your explanation of our car problems was important to us. You listened to our questions and we appreciated your service.
We thank you.
Ruth and Winston Treadwell

Dianne H.
Sublimity, OR
Jaguar XJ
03/21/2018
Repair on my 2004 XJ8
Thank you Casey for the repair on my car. Quick and efficient as always.
Dianne H.

MN
Micheal N.
Porsche 911
03/12/2018
Bellinger Tire was great.
These guys are awesome. They mounted new tires in under an hour and answered all of my questions. I will use them again in the future.

Cindee M.
Toyota Avalon
02/26/2018
Accurate diagnosis & reasonable price
I've had warning light issues sporadically in my 2001 Avalon & couple of shops including the local dealer have diagnosed it differently. Bellinger's diagnosed it and fixed the problem. I've been driving it several weeks without any issues. Bellinger's price to repair is much lower than the dealer. Very satisfied with the work they've done on my Avalon!

MO
Michael O.
GMC Suburban
02/19/2018
Awesome Customer Service5
Always accommodated to my schedule. Fast superior work and expertise. Always go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. I won't go anywhere else.

Sharon C.
02/13/2018
Completely satisfied
I was able to take my car in for inspection within one day. I received good customer service and speedy conclusion. I will refer family and friends to this establishment.