Volvo S80
01/17/2021
Great, fast service!
I can always count on Mike and the guys at Bellinger to take care of my car issues quickly. I've pulled in for various minor things (low tire air, low oil) and they have come right out and took care of it.

Chevrolet Monte Carlo
01/14/2021
The usual high quality service.
Very good and thorough professional service.

Stephen S.
Dallas, OR
Volvo XC70
01/13/2021
Best expert service available anywhere.
Solved tricky Volvo electronic problems due to sitting for a COVID year expertly and economically.

Judi M.
Aumsville, OR
Volvo 740
01/08/2021
Super Service
Bellinger's gives reliable service for my 1990 Volvo 740 Turbo wagon. They stand by their service and are helpful and knowledgeable. If I'm not happy, they make me happy. They do good.

Manny M.
Audi S6
12/30/2020
Alignment was perfect!!!!
My Audi S6 has had a vibration at high speed for 2 years now that several places couldn’t figure out. But Mike was able to figure it out and fix it in a few hours!!! Thanks again!!!!

Isuzu Trooper
12/30/2020
very professional
Very professional estimate, reminder of appointment, service completed on time.
Super explanation of repair/replacement by Mike.

Manny M.
Audi allroad
12/29/2020
Can’t rave enough about this place!!
I tried several places in Salem to get my Audi and golf taken care of and this place is just on a whole different level. They treat each car the same whether it is newer or older. They are upfront with their findings and cost of service without being pushy at all!
Don’t go anywhere else...Period!

GB
Gina B.
Volvo V50
12/18/2020
great job
As always Mike does a great job, with Brian acting as a very proficient second. In and out in less than 1/2 hour.

12/16/2020
Confused on quote
We asked for a quote before getting the work done. We received 8 emails of quotes with different items. However, when trying to put them all together when you are on a job site is very difficult. We thought everything would be around $500 or less. Then we had someone tell us that the window was a simple task and already fixed so there would be no charge for that. We were charged.
It would be nice to have an overview on one email to go over what charges would be so we could have been more selective about services.
We are going to sell this car so did not want to put over $1000 in it.
Also a light was hanging down when we picked it up no one even mentioned that and it would have been nice to know so we could have had you fix it. Now we have to bring the car in again.
So we were a little unhappy for this service.
Not at all in our Christmas budget.

Moe L.
Stayton, OR
Volvo V70
12/14/2020
Mike takes care of me.
This car seems to need a lot of care and the folks at Bellinger's
do a fine job. I didn't realize the car was a washing machine with
wheels.

Micheal L.
12/14/2020
Dependable and trustworthy service for many years.
Same as above

AV
Arianna V.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
11/18/2020
Quick and honest
Great service. Quick responses. High quality labor. Would absolutely recommend this business to any local friend or family member with a Volvo or Subaru.

Tonya B.
Volvo V40
11/12/2020
Quick and professional
Mike is always kind and professional. He takes time to show things like disgusting cabin air filters that really ought to be changed more frequently. Now I know why!!

Rita S.
Aumsville, OR
11/10/2020
Great service, reliable and I will be coming back!

Ron G.
Volvo S60
10/31/2020
Reliable, professional, trustworthy.
I again sought assistance in correcting a problem which I detected in my Volvo. After examination, I was informed that what I thought was a problem was nothing more than a misinterpretation by me. A savings for me and another reason for me to return to Bellinger when I need fair professional auto servicing.