Dianne M.
Woodburn, OR
Volvo XC60
10/21/2020
Been taking my Volvo to these guys since I moved back to Oregon in 2017. Always prompt, courteous service.

Keizer, OR
10/20/2020
Phenomenal service
Brought my car in for a low tire pressure light and to get my tires rotated. They discovered that I had a staple in the side wall of one of my tires and went above and beyond to help get it replaced. The service was exceptional and I appreciate that they were taking appropriate covid safety protocols.

Stephen S.
Dallas, OR
10/14/2020
Best car service available anywhere.
These professionals do it all and well. Best mechanics, best service, best treatment. When someone else screws it up you take it here. Enough said.

Moe L.
Stayton, OR
Volvo V70
10/14/2020
They know their stuff and will accommodate you.
Took care of basic stuff and advised about potential problems.
Too bad about the chairs.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/10/2020
Competent and honest - what more do you need in a mechanic?
I’ve been taking my Subaru to Bellinger’s since I bought it in 2005. Never any a problems on the road or unpleasant surprises in the shop.

EK
Elizabeth K.
10/05/2020
Today's visit
What I especially like is the long checklist and evaluation of every aspect of the car's condition. This is very reassuring. The car was ready much earlier than I expected. I appreciated the way the office had been cleared out and only one customer allowed in at a time.

HJ
Hannah J.
10/05/2020
I drive down from Wilsonville to get my car serviced at Bellinger because I have had consistently great work done on my car at a reasonable cost. It's sometimes difficult to get an appointment because they are busy, but it's very easy to drop my car off in the morning and have the folks at Bellinger take care of it. I definitely recommend them!

Ron G.
Volvo S60
09/30/2020
Honest, friendly, professional in all aspects.
Always professional yet friendly service at Bellinger Tire, Inc. Never a question about a job being done correctly. I just wish they provided a loyal customer discount, but I will continue to patronize them anyway.

Debra D.
09/24/2020
The friendly competence and dependability of Mike and crew.
I have been going to Bellinger's for more than 15 years. I tend to keep cars for many years and appreciate Mike and the crew at Bellinger's and their commitment to keeping my vehicles running safely and dependably. I just sold my 25-year old Miata two years ago and I am still driving my 17-year old Toyota Sienna. Due to the regular attention my cars have gotten at Bellinger's, I've always been relatively confident I would not have a break down, despite the age of the cars. This is especially comforting when travelling, of course. I also appreciate Mike's friendly, very helpful manner. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else with my cars.

Doug M.
Oregon City, OR
Volvo C70
09/23/2020
great job
Thanks Mike and Brian for the awesome job and work you preformed on my 2012 c70 volvo, I drove from Oregon City to have you guys service my Volvo and i wasn't disappointed thanks again Mike

MN
Maria N.
09/23/2020
Tune up service
Mike and team are always pleasant and professional in their interaction with me. I feel that they are honest in their recommendations of what needs to be fixed with my car.

LG
Larry G.
Turner, OR
Volvo 850
09/22/2020
Great job!
I have been taking my cars to Bellinger's for years and I can always depend on them to do quality work.

Larry

Always honest

Janet G.
Volvo XC60
09/16/2020
I would definitely recommend Bellinger Tire for Volvo service. They were honest and professional and actually came in under the estimated amount!

AE
Allen E.
08/29/2020
1984 Blue Toyota Steering Column Replacement
Although my car posed a challenge the mechanic stuck with the repair through several set backs ( a part eventually had to be special ordered and entirely, replaced). Success was achieved though and I am pleased to find honest help that does clean work.