Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PH
Phillip H.
03/23/2019
Water Pump Replaced
I was referred to Bellinger by an associate. My vehicle didn't sound right, almost sounded like a diesel. Stopped by, Casey quickly diagnosed the vehicle as needing a new water pump. They are a small busy shop, couldn't get to my vehicle for three days. Got the estimate via email shortly after my initial visit. I called two other shops, one was about the same amount, the service department at the dealership was about $300 more.

Easy to drop off before they opened. Michael the mechanic who replaced the water pump called to let me know the vehicle was ready. The total bill came in ~$40 under the estimate.

Friendly shop, felt like I was working with a competent group. My only gripe is about their hours, they close by 2:00 on Friday with no service on Saturday. They are good, I have no hesitation about recommending them. If I'm not back as a customer its because on their hours of operation (perfer Saturday service) and location, its a bit of stretch for me from the house and work.

AL
Andre L.
Sublimity, OR
03/22/2019
Fantastic services
Friendly place. Always ready to help you.

Thanks so much Andre!
Tom, Lynn, Mike & Casey

PB
Phyllis B.
03/21/2019
Service was speedier than I expected, and as usual, good quality.
Bellinger’s has a long history of quality business in Salem. I believe that the current operators are att least second generation. I prefer, whenever possible, to support locally owned businesses that focus on quality service.
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks so much for your kind words on our business. We are second generation since 1956.
Tom & Lynn Bellinger

ME
Michael E.
Amity, OR
Volvo 850
03/20/2019
Quality work, quick turnaround, great people.
I have been bringing our two Volvo wagons to Bellinger for a few years now. We moved from Portland and needed a good independent shop familiar with Volvo’s, and am so pleased with these guys. They are always ahead of schedule, perform honest work, and are always friendly and helpful. Will not got to anyone else!
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks for your comments and loyalty, Michael!

LK
Lorrin K.
Volvo C70
03/16/2019
Bellinger rocks!
Very friendly, knowledgeable, and fair prices. I trust them that they are not recommending or doing unnecessary work. Also very conveniently located for me. I have recommended them many times.
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks, Lorrin!   We are glad we are there for your Volvo.

PT
Pam T.
03/15/2019
Great customer service! Quotes and final costs are always exact.
I’ve had two issues with my Volvo in the last few months. As the only shop in town to work on Volvos, I was sure they would monopolize the market. Not true! Parts seem to be at cost, and the labor is super reasonable. Highly recommend!
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks, Pam.   We like to say, "We speak Volvo" and will try to keep your business with our great service and friendly guys!

03/04/2019
Toyota service
The car is great, I am embarrassed I waited so long before I made an appointment. Very happy you found just what service my Toyota needed and the price is great too.
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 03/22/2019

We thank you!   There is always something that comes up it seems and I put appointments off, too!   Glad you came in!  -Lynn&Tom

Lorraine S.
Chrysler 300
03/04/2019
Planned upkeep on 2005 Chrysler 300
The staff are personable and on task. The establishment is clean and orderly. They begin and finish when estimated and communicate well regarding the work and appointments

PH
Peter H.
Lincoln City, OR
Ford Fiesta
02/28/2019
I brought my car in to have a new exhaust installed, dropped it off in the morning, and the job was done by lunch time. When I picked up the car Casey took the time to point out a few items he noticed during installation. I'm planning to come back when I get new shocks and wheels in the spring. Very happy with the work quality, the price, and the customer service.
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 03/22/2019

You got the best with Casey, Peter.   Thanks for your comment and check our webstie when you return for our "Specials".

David R.
02/28/2019
"Old school" repair shop.
When I say "old school", it means this small shop does excellent guaranteed work at fair, competitive prices in a timely manner, just like my dad and his brother did at their shop in Wooburn for 35 years. They built a reputation on their work ethic, quality and honesty and so do the guys at Bellinger's. I've become a lifetime customer for Bellinger's now and I give them my highest recommendation. You can't go wrong bringing you vehicle to them for major or even minor repair work.
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 03/22/2019

We like 'old school' stuff!   Maybe because we are and were taught how to act and respond that way.   Thanks for your words, David.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Volkswagen GLI
02/27/2019
I always leave feeling confident
I circle around to different car places based on availability of appointments, but Bellinger has quickly become my go-to as it is the only place I have had my car worked on where I don't have to return within a couple of days for a different problem cropping up. They are incredibly thorough, and definitely the most reasonably priced!
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks, Elizabeth.  Try our email appointment on the website or always give us a call.

TW
Tom W.
Volvo XC90
02/27/2019
Power steering leakage.
Bellinger tire was recommended to me by a fellow I volunteer with. They are trained on Volvos, this was
important to me.
the technician was personable and seemed to have a good grasp of what was required, cleaning and tightening, so far so good.

BG
Bill G.
Volvo 240
02/24/2019
Volvo hinge event
A challenge sometimes to find parts for a car 26 years old. Appreciate the effort and the success!

RT

LC
Lisa C.
02/14/2019
Excellent customer service
Another good experience at Bellinger. Casey explained the repairs that were needed in a way that I could understand them. Now my 1998 Honda Civic will continue to serve me well. Thanks Casey & crew!!

LC
Lisa C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/09/2019
Excellent customer service
Casey was helpful and pleasant on the phone when I first called for an appt. and even more so when I was at the shop. He fixed the problem in the time he promised and for a fair price. I will be returning with my Honda Civic in the very near future.

LJ
Lars J.
02/01/2019
Quick fast service
Easy stuff, no complaints. Will be back when needed.

KR
Karen R.
01/30/2019
Quality and professionalism again
My brakes went out and I immediately called Bellinger who has been my go to with my Volvo cars for over 20 years. They squeezed me in and within 20 minutes I was at the shop and an hour later on my way with new brakes and rotors. Not many shops would take the time to do that. Always friendly too. They know cars and with Volvo that's very important.

Scott M.
Dallas, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/25/2019
Trust These Guys
We've had our vehicles serviced for years by Bellinger Tire Inc. We trust their advice and the quality of their work. I also like the ability to make an appointment with them and have the worked done right and finished on time.
Good guys!

Alex S.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/19/2019
Honest and trustworthy
I will always use Bellinger's Tires for my car needs because they do a fantastic job and not only that but they work you in whenever it is convenient for you.