Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Sublimity, OR
Porsche Cayman
12/05/2019
It’s like family
I never experienced such great services to take care of my Porsche. Where do you find a place that feels you are family? Well I know the place: Bellinger!

Terry S.
12/04/2019
2009 Subaru Outback Timing belt
We worked with Easy, who was very professional, courteous and helpful. He walked me through what repairs were needed and why. He took my car in a day before Thanksgiving and had it ready on Monday morning. Great Service with an honest price. Thank you. I will be using Bellinger Tire Inc for all of my Subaru maintenance.

Micheal H.
Volvo S60
12/04/2019
Miracle Workers
When I went to Bellinger's for two repair items, I envisioned having to leave my car for a couple days, parts to be ordered, etc. Mike indicated he could tell me the prognosis once he could inspect, yet he had a positive outlook. And he came through, able to make the repairs--one of which was incredibly difficult and tricky (my assessment, knowing what he had to do). I'm not surprised at the mechanical knowledge and efficiency of Mike and Casey. What marvels me is that they handle a lot of work, a lot of interruptions, and a ton of difficulties, and remain friendly and professional through all the hassles of calls, drop-ins, and problematic repairs. They are, indeed, miracle workers.

MJ
Marilyn J.
GMC Yukon
11/20/2019
Outstanding customer service
Mike is the most honest mechanic I have dealt with and provides his professional opinion on work that needed to be done on my vehicle. Not only did he provide outstanding customer service the work was completed extremely fast and I didn’t have to be without a vehicle long at all.

SG
Stacey G.
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/19/2019
Excellent Fast Service
Excellent service and my car was fixed overnight. Thanks

Chevrolet Caprice
11/19/2019
The usual high quality service.
The usual high standard of service and attention to detail.

Scott M.
Dallas, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/15/2019
Trust
Bellinger's has taken care of my families vehicles for over 40 years. The reason being, we trust them.

Robin W.
Stayton, OR
Volvo S40
11/14/2019
Wonderful service
I have been taking my car here for service for the last several years. They have always been upfront and honest. The service and customer service has always been top notch. I would recommend them to anyone who is seeking a great repair service.

Sharon C.
11/14/2019
Quality service
Obtaining an appointment was a breeze by using their app via an email. The technician, Casey Cox provided an itemization of items that need addressed as to prevent problems down the road. Being a procrastinator, I appreciate this honesty and these recommendations as to assure my car runs smoothly and safely.

Mary Ann H.
Detroit, OR
11/10/2019
Trusted Service
Bellinger staff continues to exceed expectations with trusted, professional, user friendly service! So thankful....

LK
Lorrin K.
Volvo C70
11/09/2019
Awesome service, nice guys!
I've been taking my Volvo to Bellinger for many years and I wouldn't go anywhere else...these guys are great! Excellent service, fair prices, flexible scheduling, and super nice guys!

Michael G.
Portland, OR
Volvo V70
11/03/2019
Great experience
Very thorough assessment and fair quotes given. Timely service completion & very convenient arrangement for payment & pick up.

GB
Gordon B.
10/30/2019
New tires
Mike and the team do excellent and efficient work.

NS
Nan S.
Volvo V70
10/19/2019
Wiper blades
Casey and Mike are terrific, and once again, yesterday, they solved a problem with my Volvo. They have serviced our cars for many years and have maintained our Volvo in like-new condition. They are incredibly competent, friendly, and helpful and we are grateful for the car they give our car. John and Nan

PJ
Paul J.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/19/2019
The usual high quality service.
The service is both professional and friendly. I appreciate being to get in and out in half a hour.

Brad M.

TW
Terry W.
GMC Acadia
10/14/2019
A feeling of doing the job right.
Had a sense of honesty and understanding. Follow up information on options was concise. A comfortable experience. Will recommend highly.

Volvo S60
10/11/2019
honest, reliable, quality service
Bellinger Tire never disappoints with its quality and integrity. They are all true professionals.

LA
Linda A.
Mercedes-Benz GLA
10/08/2019
Always awesome!
Bellinger’s service team out perform consistently. Not only is my car fixed correctly, I was given advance details on all parts needed, an estimate that was adhered to and if there was a change they contacted me to make sure before taking further action.

I truly appreciate everyone at Bellinger.

10/07/2019
Prompt and wonderful service
I called to ask about getting a new headlight in my car! Within 5 minutes I was on my way to Bellinger Tire because they told me to come ahead and that they had one ready to install. What wonderful care and service. They're always kind and professional.