GJ
GUS J.
Howard Beach, NY
02/13/2019
The best service place
Really on top of there game !!!
Great and honest service!!!!!
See demo or enricka

RV
RAFAEL V.
Jackson Heights, NY
02/09/2019
Great service. Highly recommend.
The staff were incredibly helpful and knowledgeable of what my vehicle needed. I liked how they were speedy and affordable.

ES
Eric S.
Mount Vernon, NY
BMW 750i
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Eric said that the place was good.

VM
Viko M.
Whitestone, NY
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Viko said that the place had good service and he likes them.

Devin S.
Brooklyn, NY
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Devin said they did a good job.

CY
CHUANG Y.
01/29/2019
Great services
I used to bring my car to BMW of Manhattan for over 3 years and I was very very disappointed about the services BMW of Manhattan provided during those years. They got my car into accident, a simple oil change became fuel Injector failure, cracked my windshield and more.

I’m very lucky to finally found Bimmer Motors and they have been taken care of my car for over a year now. I’m very grateful for people who wrote all the helpful reviews and that’s the reason why I’m also doing it now. Bimmer provided great services with reasonable pricing. People in the shop are very honest, reliable, helpful and they know everything about my/your car. I highly recommend this shop.

CP
CHRIS P.
Astoria, NY
01/28/2019
Another professional job
At this point, I've become accustomed to the high level of professionalism at Bimmers. From the helpful and friendly staff to the high quality work, I am again glad I brought my car to Bimmers. Highly recommend.

Matt C.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Matt said he would recommend the business for service.

PK
PAUL K.
01/05/2019
Disappointed
I've been going to Bimmer for a few years now with my car needing to get fixed a few times a year. I've always had good service and fair pricing until my last visit. Found out my car battery was submerged in water and the owner, Demos, was gracious to accept it when the shop was closed. My disappointment comes from receiving the bill where I was charged four hours of labor ($440 at $110/hr) for a battery change, clearing out the drainage in the battery compartment and replacement of a few fuses. Biggest surprise was when I opened my trunk to find that they didn't even cover up the battery compartment; all the covers were in the trunk with the battery exposed. Not sure where the four hours of labor came from but it was definitely a case of overbilling, which was very disappointing to see. I have only had great interactions with the guys at Bimmer and this is the first time they've let me done seriously.

RP
Rohit P.
Porsche Cayenne
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Rohit said the business does excellent work.

Jonathan B.
New York
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business helped him the whole way through the service. His vehicle is in excellent condition, they also fixed also other smaller issues and they guaranteed their work.

JORGE R.
Audi Q5
12/14/2018
Trust worthy
As we all do, we work hard for our money. Enrique and the Bimmer crew, reasurre to give quality and honest work. Thank you for giving me a peace of mind that at least my car will be worked on correctly and my hard earned money will be well spent. Cheers!

Joe D.
Astoria, NY
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the business took awhile for the service to be finished. They did a good job, but they were on the expensive side.

HE
Hernandez E.
Ridgewood, NY
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jean. He said they were fast , friendly and courteous.

Michael C.
Freeport, NY
Audi S5
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business is very trustworthy. He refers them to others a lot because they do so well. He would like them to keep on doing a great job.

SP
SEAN P.
BMW M5
11/22/2018
Stellar service
Always a pleasure. Service performed competently and efficiently.

NS
NICOLE S.
Sunnyside, NY
11/17/2018
I trust the work
Enrique handles everything so well he’s the best and I trust the work done and they always honest about everything

Matias M.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Matias said the service was very good.

IV
IVAN V.
Sunnyside, NY
11/09/2018
Great job
Brought mini 2005 with lots of issues
Diagnostics were done quite well
Job was done on time as promised

IB
Ivan B.
Woodside, NY
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Ivan said they did a very good job.