Manhasset, NY
Great work and communication
I’ve brought my car to this group for various work and maintenance needs. They are very responsive and upfront with the work and costs. Without ask, they show you what they did to repair and the parts that were replaced. Thanks for your help

AN
ADAM N.
Amazing service
Quick and efficient AND knowledgeable staff. Extremely fairly priced. Just like going to a BMW DEALER

RK
RICH K.
Ridgewood, NY
03/02/2021
You get what you pay for. Correct knowledge and guidance without the sales pitch to fix things that don’t need fixing. Expensive but more trust worthy than any BMW dealership I’ve been to.

SG
STEVE G.
New York, NY
02/26/2021
Excellent work and Honest
It was a pleasure bringing my 2007 650i into Bimmer instead of receiving a call and hearing I need work right away Bimmer explained to me what work my car would need and told me that nothing was necessary now and I would have one to years before I needed to do. Very reassuring since I just bought the car and didn’t want to do any work right away. Extremely honest !!

RY
ROY Y.
Hartsdale, NY
Not your average shop!
Bimmer Motors came to my attention from actually from another service shop who were not able to complete the work I needed on my 2011 X5 and I am so happy that I took their advice! First of all, they are BMW experts! Upon seeing the shop, I was amazed at the number of BMW's and others they were working on or were waiting to be worked on...this was obviously the right place to fix my vehicle. Of all the things that are important to me, it's the owners and members of the shops passion and care for each client and car they work on. Demos and Teddy were beyond courteous, professional and just great people. They both took careful attention to make sure that my car and I were getting their 100% attention. To all the BMW dealerships out there, you need to model your shop after Bimmer Motors! This is a family owned business that is trust worthy, honest and fair.

GL
GIOVANNI L.
New Rochelle, NY
MINI Cooper Coupe
Confiable
Me repararon una fuga de aceite y me mantuvieron al tanto de la reparación enviando fotos los recomiendo

NE
NICHOLAS E.
BMW 328i
BMW Experts
Bimmer Motors is an Absolute class act enterprise. They are top notch experts all things BMW. I have a 23 year old 328 that they serviced meticulously, tracking down now-rare parts to service the vehicle. Very communicative regarding work, excellent price estimations, and great timeframes. Teddy was great to work with, true expert. 11/10 on my scale.

EO
EKREM O.
BMW 740i xDrive
02/23/2021
Knowledgeable,Responsible and Helpful People are working there..
That was my first service there and totally satisfied with the job. They know what they are doing which make you feel comfortable especially if you have Bmw you can’t have service anywhere. Manager Teddy was very kind and knowledgeable person. Another young gentleman on the front desk was also very kind too . Ontime, great job with affordable prices very happy with my visit, definitely recommend everyone who loves their bimmer s..

MT
MELISSA T.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
02/18/2021
Excellence, always!
I've been a customer of Bimmer Motors since the beginning, having followed Demos from The Little Garage where he did excellent work on my BMW. The excellent work ethic that brings and that is embodied in all of the team is what has kept me as a satisfied customer through 2 BMWs and my Mercedes. They have seen it all! They are knowledgeable and fair. And I wouldn't take my babies to any other mechanic shop in the city, ever!

02/18/2021
I had spongy brakes, they took care of it. After few days of driving the car, it a perfect time to say don't hesitate to take in your car if you need help.
Very clear building, friendly personnel and of course knowledgeable.
(I own a 328i xdrive)

SA
SEAN A.
02/16/2021
Excellent Service You Can Trust
Way better than going to the nearest (convenient) BMW service center in Great Neck in terms of their response to customer needs and just being down-to-earth.

MV
MAKHITAR V.
02/10/2021
Professionals
This was my first experience in this auto repair shop And I can confidently say that this is the best place for your BMW. These guys have done a great job, they are real professionals. thank you very much for your help. 👍👍👍👍

TH
TAURAT H.
Jackson Heights, NY
02/04/2021
As perfect as advertised
I am fortunate my best friend runs one of Los Angele's best BMW service centers. He recommended me Bimmer Motors from the BMW forums he is a part of. I went in with no expectations. The team at Bimmer Motors did a perfect and excellent job servicing my car. I will be a long time customer and have already referred them over to others who are BMW owners.

Cedarhurst, NY
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/01/2021
Great service, fair prices
Great service, fair prices. Enrique is great. But did not receive phone call when work had been completed for more than 1 day.

SG
STEVE G.
New York, NY
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
01/28/2021
Very professional
These guys like cars and there good at doing it. Car was taken care of no extra items added no surprise calls you need this !