MASAI C.
Exceptional work
Every time I had service done to my vehicle, they did exceptional work. No complaints with there service what so ever. I would definitely recommend this establishment when it comes down to work on your BMW.

SHINE B.
Land Rover Range Rover
courtesy
Knowledge of the vehicle. No games just straightforward answers.

TO
TOM O.
Jersey City, NJ
MINI Cooper Hardtop
First Visit
They are thorough, knowledgeable and trustworthy. They will be my go to for my Blue Mini.

IS
IDAILO S.
Forest Hills, NY
05/05/2021
Professional. Down to the point.
Flexible.

RT
ROBERT T.
Maspeth, NY
05/05/2021
Great customer service!!
These guys are very helpful and take care of any issues I have .

JESSICA W.
05/04/2021
Helpful and fast!
These guys were great, spent tiny going over everything done and things to look out for. Honest as well, gave opinions on what they think I should and shouldn’t replace.

SG

Astoria, NY
BMW 740i xDrive
05/03/2021
Helpful, Kind and Experienced People Works There
This is my third experience and again fully satisfied with the service I got for my 2019 bmw 7 series. Teddy I think he is manager or owner, he was very knowledgeable about his work he diagnoses my problems from my words without checking my car and he was right about it. Technician Enrique is very knowledgeable, helpful person too they will help me about some little things about my car free which is so generous . I feel so lucky to meet them and feeling comfortable every my visits.% 100 RECOMMEND

RK

Flushing, NY
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/30/2021
2012 mini countryman repair
Great guys very knowledgable on what they do. Will tell all my friends. Ask for Enrique he'll take good care of you.

ZV
ZMAJLI V.
04/30/2021
Very Professional Service
These guys are very professional no on what they do honestly

PB
PATRICK B.
Hollis, NY
04/29/2021
Great service and friendly staff!
Bimmer Motors quickly diagnosed the issue with my BMW 328i's transmission and made some other urgently needed repairs that were missed by the dealer. I picked up my car on the promised date. Demos, Tommy and the guys are great and explained everything in a straightforward manner. My car is running perfectly and now I feel confident and ready for a planned long trip!

ADAM B.
New York City, NY
Mercedes-Benz GLE
04/28/2021
First rate service from start to finish
First rate service from start to finish. I brought my recently purchased, pre-owned Mercedes GLE in to Bimmer Motors for an inspection and service. Their expert mechanics identified several issues and helped me to resolve them with the selling company. They were very professional, helpful and friendly throughout. They resolved all the issues with my car and did so for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend Bimmer Motors and will definitely return to them in future.

NE
Nana E.
North Hollywood, CA
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Nana said that the service was good.

OJ
OSWALD J.
BMW 325i
04/24/2021
Routine service
Took my 1988 3-series in for an oil change and alignment check. The work was done promptly, efficiently, and at a reasonable price.