MJ
Ridgewood, NY
08/06/2020
Very helpful and professional
Did my alignment today,
Although they've been very busy they've finished my car alignment in shortest period of time, very helpful and courteous staff,
Special thanks to Manager Teddy

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/03/2020
Demi’s was attentive and was able to figure out the problem my car had
My car was in a service station and they could not solve the electrical problem. Demos immediately excepted the transfer of my car and problem solved with his staff. I had the car back within two days.

STEVE W.
Brooklyn, NY
08/03/2020
Promised kept
Bimmer motor kept their word and did not recharge me for a misdiagnosis. This kind of commitment is practically nonexistent right now. Thank you Bimmer Sport

RJ
RUBEN J.
Brooklyn, NY
07/30/2020
Profesional Service
After taking my 2012 BMW to several mechanics who all gave me different opinions I luckily ended up taking it to Bimmer Motors. These guys were fast and profesional and fixed all the issues. Greatly recommended! Teddy is the man!

NI
NURUL I.
Bronx, NY
07/29/2020
Bimmer
This place is best for bimmer I personally recommend to anyone they knows their work and will explain you more details etc... thanks guys see you soon 😄

KN
KOHEI N.
Astoria, NY
07/27/2020
Brake booster replacement
Second time using their service. Very professional from the start, very transparent and kept me updated on a status.

Very good service overall.

07/24/2020
Fast, and friendly service!
Bought a new car, and brought in for an inspection. They found a few problems, fixed them quickly, and the final bill was incredibly reasonable. Car runs smoothly. Friendly staff, high quality work, and straightforward billing!

EJ
ERNST J.
Rosedale, NY
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/23/2020
They just focus on solving the problem
I've been having inspection issues for the last 2 years. The flushing Benz services could not help. My non-mercedes mechanic help me with inspection, but 2 months later the engine light was back on. I was disappointed by the Five town shop and did not want to go back. The customer review of Bimmer convince me and I am glad I did. So far so Good!

EA
EMANUEL A.
BMW 740iL
07/23/2020
Awesome Customer Service
These guys are super professional, communicative, and know what they’re talking about. The work done on my car was impeccable!

ROOPMARIME R.
Richmond Hill, NY
07/21/2020
They are friendly a d very quick to diagnose and repair the fault in a professional manner

BF
BETH F.
07/18/2020
Great service and really nice people
Always appreciate the kindness of the folks at Bimmer Motors and their professionalism and care.

07/18/2020
Drivers Side Mirror
These guys were great to work with. Had my drivers side mirror stolen and these guys had the part in hand and replaced within a day.

JUSTIN D.
Astoria, NY
07/14/2020
Took my recently purchased used car in just to make sure everything is in good working order. When I picked it up they had reshaped and reinstalled the front driver side wheel well liner which was rubbing on the tire before at no extra charge other than what they told me the diagnostic price would be. Very pleased with their service!

STEVEN H.
BMW 740i
07/13/2020
Coolest Crew Around
The best guys around. I felt price of service could have been lower but I needed my A/C.

NS