Latest Review 17 minutes ago

CARL, DOUGLAS L.
South Boston, VA
Land Rover LR4
04/18/2019
The best customer service and mechanical service you can hope for!
Love you guys! You take good care of me and stand behind your work. I do appreciate everything that you have done for my "beast". Enrique is a god send!

Allen B.
Corona, NY
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Allen said they get the job done in a timely manner and they treat the customer with respect.

STEPHEN W.
Honesdale, PA
04/16/2019
Know more about BMW than BMW
After BMW failed multiple times to find and fix a problem with my 535 wagon antenna I thought I would give the much better reviewed Bimmer a crack at it. They instantly understood what was wrong with the thing and fixed a simple ground problem that over $1000 at BMW Manhattan had failed to fix. Never going back to that dealership.

CARSTON C.
04/16/2019
Bimmer motors are knowledgeable, professional, and have great customer service.
I’ve had bimmer motors inc repair several large and small repairs on my vehicle and I’ve been satisfied completely with the results. Enrique is great to deal with. He answers any questions you have thoroughly and kindly. I’ve had 31 cars in my lifetime and bimmer motors has been the best repair shop I’ve dealt with so far. Their straight forward and honest. That’s hard to find with repair shops. I recommend bimmer motors inc. all day long!!!

LC
Lauren C.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Lauren said the wait was way too long and everything else was fine.

NP
NIEL P.
Woodhaven, NY
MINI Cooper Paceman
04/15/2019
Amazing place!
Spoken with them over emails & when I showed up they were great. Needed my Vanos system cleaned & they did it quickly & painlessly. Now that I’m not under warranty I will be coming to this shop all the time

DAVID S.
04/10/2019
Good Service Good Price
Good Service Good Price

BILL H.
BMW Z4
04/07/2019
What a great experience
I've been to Bimmer Motors Inc twice and both times they treated me and my car fairly and with respect. It seems to me that they are car guys, that they like making cars run better (and faster, if that's what you want). I've been to other shops where it's clear that they just don't care. So, big thumbs up from me.

AA
Adel A.
BMW 740Lxi
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Adel said the employees were honest. They were cordial. They were professional. They provided sincere service. The work was completed promptly. The service was at a reasonable price.

RN
RAY N.
New Hyde Park, NY
04/04/2019
AMAZING EXPERIENCE
Demos, Enrique, Jose and the great staff. Solid, quality and thorough work. The best pricing. A wonderful experience. Say X and do X, courtesy, respect and straight talk.First time feeling good after an auto repair situation. Customer for life. Thank you.

Ray N

IQ
ILYAS Q.
03/26/2019
SUPER FAST AND FRIENDLY SERVICE
My coolant hose was disconnected, noticed white smoke coming from my engine. At first I thought about going to a near by Mobile shop and get it done there. Luckily a teacher at my high school came over at the gas station and told me to go to Bimmer Motors , told me they know their BMW’s , so I took his word and went . Would give this place 6/5 if I could I’m tell’in ya , I went on Monday dropped my car , came back next day after school around 11:45 am and my car was right there ready for me to hop in and drive. AND THE PRICE ....unbeatable when factoring in the great service they provide , easy and swift is what I’d call my experience...... getting anything and everything done with these guys from now on, and you should too if you love your baby like I do.

RD
RAMON D.
Hollis, NY
03/22/2019
Will be servicing my bmw here. Even tho there’s a bmw shop nearer my house. But this guys are awesome. Treating people right

FG
FRANK G.
Astoria, NY
03/22/2019
Very good service
After all the places I went to you are the only one who could have serviced my, thank you

MJ
Max J.
Woodside, NY
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Max said the business was trustworthy and they were also very professional.

O
Omar .
Astoria, NY
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Omar said the employees were honest. They were forthright. They provided great service. They completed the service quickly.

XA
XAIVER A.
03/08/2019
Great advice from knowledgeable experience
Was looking to do some basic upgrades on a 10yr 535xi. I did my own research and discussed with them what I was planning to do including getting some basic prep maintenance done. They agreed that my plan was good and didn't try to upsell me on anything. They finished the work earlier than expected and car has been solid since. Enrique often answers the phone and it's good speaking with the same person who knows you and your car. Will continue to go there for all of my BMW car needs.

03/08/2019
Exceptional Service
Great staff. Extremely honest and professional. Service is always five *****. Please don’t take your Bimmer to the dealer for service, instead take it to Bimmer Motors. You guys are the best....

BA
Bill A.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he has been going to this business for a long time and he would recommend them.

RA
ROB A.
03/06/2019
2006 X5
My 225k mile X5 has never run better since Demos basically rebuilt the engine. After I burned an exhaust valve I thought that I would be burying my favorite SUV. Hope to put another 100k on it.

HO
HECTOR O.
Bronx, NY
BMW 750Li
03/06/2019
Impeccably great service,
Bimmer motors treats every car brought in old or new the same, with the very best service one can ask