AO
Albert O.
02/19/2020
I broke one of my wiper blades cleaning off my windshield this morning. I had an appointment in Connecticut and needed to get on the road ASAP. I stopped in at the garage without an appointment. Ian got right on it and ordered a replacement and I was on my way in twenty minutes.
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 02/20/2020

Al,

We are glad we were able to meet and exceed your expectations.  We appreciate the relationship we have created over the years and we hope your trip to Connecticut went well.

Lewiston, ME
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/14/2020
Awesome service
Their customer service is amazing. You can tell they just want to help and give you the best experience. Even after a miscommunication issue, they were still kind and provided the help needed. Definitely recommend
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for the great review. We strive to provide excellent customer service and sometimes we can have miscommunication. We appreciate the fact that you can recognize that and allow us to remedy the issue.  Thank you for your continued business.

LV
Linda V.
02/06/2020
Work is done right the first time, you feel like family.
So happy to have found Bob and Sons. They have serviced two vehicles for us, as well as having purchased a Jeep from them. Will go nowhere else for repairs as they keep me informed about things that need to be done in the future.
Thanks Guys

BW
Bonnie W.
02/04/2020
Liars
Hi there it’s Bonnie again. You really do have a problem with the truth In your response to my scoring you a 1 You said you tried to notify me to straighten things out and I didn’t respond your a liar I did respond if you would like I’ll post those responses so people can see your a liar. ADVICE: honesty brings repeat customers Dishonesties you get 1 shot. My guess is you’ve done this a lot explains why your parking lot is always empty and you have people shooting at your windows with BB guns

Joel R.
Merrimack, NH
01/28/2020
issue diagnosed and fixed in a day
I'm fairly new to Bob's but can say that they are very friendly and quick. Thanks for the great service.
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 01/28/2020

Joel,

We appreciate the kind words and the business. Take care.

DF
Diane F.
01/01/2020
Great place
Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I can always get my car in quickly if necessary.

Alan B.
12/25/2019
Annual Inspection
I was very pleased with how quickly I was able to get the appointment and how smoothly it went. None of the recommended repairs that were not were unexpected based on the age and mileage of the vehicle and a follow up appointment was scheduled at a convenient time for me that day.
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 12/26/2019

Alan,

Thank you for the feedback on our business. We really appreciate your business.

CD
Caitlin D.
Bedford, NH
Volvo XC60
12/21/2019
Efficient!
Awesome customer service. Allowed me a loaner car which made the entire process much more efficient for me. Extremely professional and kind - inspection report with photos texted to me. Highly recommend!

Bedford, NH
12/18/2019
Winter maintenance
Seasonal maintenance was completed an d the car is ready for a,NH winter.

KJ
Kim J.
11/27/2019
Very thorough techs
Very knowledgeable service advisor and techs

David S.
11/26/2019
Very dedicated to providing extremely excellent service
I highly recommend Bob and Sons Automotive Inc., for their dedication to the services they provide to each and every customer. I value their commitment and their honest evaluation of all the work that I have had done by them. I am always recommending them to family and friends.

LV
Linda V.
11/23/2019
Quality work and friendly atmosphere
Very happy with all the service that has been provided over the few years we have lived in this area. Highly recommend Bob and Sons to anyone that needs repairs done and done right the first time. Thank you
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 11/26/2019

Linda,

We love hearing from you. Thank you for spreading the nice words about our business to all who will listen. We appreciate and are thankful for customers like you!

KK
Kathleen K.
Lincoln MKZ
11/19/2019
Local Family run Establishment!
Our family has been customers at Bob & Son for over 50 year they provide Quality service like there Motto “Quality Service Yesterday Toady And Tomorrow “ Keep up the Great work! ?

Kathy,

Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate the relationship we have.

Toyota Yaris
11/18/2019
Disappointed
I visited for a safety inspection, which I was told would be in the $43 range. The vehicle failed due to a cracked windshield. I was also told that the car needed an oil change, a transmission fluid change and a new serpentine belt. At first I planned on having Bob and Sons perform these fixes, but then they gave me a price quote which was quite high compared to other shops (they offered to do the windshield for about $540, I had it done for $230). More importantly, I called for a second opinion on the transmission fluid and found out that my Toyota has a type of transmission fluid thats designed to last the lifetime of the car and changes are not recommended unless there’s something seriously wrong. Additionally that specialist explained that had I gone on to have it changed (as Bob and Sons said they would do for over $300) and the typical type of fluid used during regular transmission changes was put in, it potentially could have ruined my transmission. Lastly, when I first called about getting a safety inspection I explicitly asked if I would be charged anything in addition to the 43 if I needed to get it reinspected. The front desk assistant said no and that 43 was the final cost of both the initial inspection and the reinspection. However, when I took it in and passed my reinspection (they just needed to check the windshield and provide a sticker) I was charge again (around $23). I brought this up to the front desk assistant who explained it away by saying each time they have to provide my car’s data to the state there’s a fee, but afterwards I talked to several other people who have gone to other places for reinspections and never been charged for one. Overall I received some useful information from Bob and Sons and the customer service was great but I don’t feel like I received the best advice, nor that costs were transparent.

Delainey,
We appreciate the feedback on your recent visit to Bob & Sons Kelley Street Garage. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion in your recent visit. It is reviews like yours that allow us the ability to learn and grow our business. We hope you will provide us an opportunity in the future to provide you with a better customer visit.

KR
Kat R.
Derry, NH
Kia Soul
11/15/2019
Wow! An awesome experience!
i had an awesome experience! The staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and explained every bit of the service. Also made recommendations for upcoming visits. Work completed timely and conveniently got me to work on time!!

Kat,

Thank you for the great review on our business. We strive to provide an "awesome experience" each and everytime we service a vehicle.