Jeremy B.
10/14/2020
Robert is excellent. Second time he fixed our Ford F150 the next day. Fast and honest. Thanks again
Robert has been a big help taking care of my niece"s boyfriends Ford F150. Been looking for a while for a honest family run garage. I feel comfortable that the repairs are diagnosed correctly. Also they have repaired the Ford by the next day. Very happy with the staff.

Jeremy,

We are glad that we could be of service.  Rob is pretty great and we are glad you think so as well. Stay safe.

PS
Peter S.
09/30/2020
Routine Maintenance
Bob and Sons always provides great and complete service. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks for keeping my old jalopy running!

Peter,

Thank you for the kind words about our staff.  We are honored to be able to keep your vehicle running.

CD
Caitlin D.
09/23/2020
They provide the Best Customer Service
Helped me select the appropriate tires for my truck. Also got me in super fast for inspection, oil change and new tires. Always super friendly

Caitlin,

Thank for the positive review. We are glad we could accomodate your new truck for inspection, oil change and new tires.
Stay safe.

BG
Bob G.
09/18/2020
Dennis and Ron are highly skilled.
Dennis was able to restore the front brakes to proper operation by cleaning and lubricating the calipers.

Jeremy B.
09/14/2020
Robert was excellent. Everything was explained and repaired very quickly.
Thanks Robert for taking care of my niece's boyfriends truck so fast. Your the best
IP
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 09/16/2020

Jeremy,

Thank you for the kind words about our business and team members. Be well.

Ian Poirier

DK
Dudley K.
09/13/2020
Awesome!
Awesome service, as always!

Marilyn D.
Goffstown, NH
09/12/2020
Clean, Friendly and Competent
Professional and friendly, from my initial call to make an appointment for my state inspection until I picked my car up after service. Very clean, social distancing protocol maintained. I received texts to update me on the options for my car. Work was completed sooner than expected, cost under the original quote. Another successful visit.

GS
Gina S.
09/02/2020
Amazing staff and best service!
Thank you to Bob and Sons for taking great care of my son's car. It was the most comprehensive and detailed report and Ian took the time to speak with me about everything. We will definitely return and will recommend to friends!

LV
Linda V.
Londonderry, NH
08/28/2020
Work is done right the first time, you feel like family.
They took care of my Jeep with it's aches and pains. She is very quiet and rides well no more noises .

Alan B.
Goffstown, NH
08/27/2020
I was very happy with the way the appointment was scheduled and the work that was done.

BMW Z4
08/27/2020
You guys are the best!
We’ve been having Bob & Sons service our cars for the past five years. Wouldn’t do it any differently. Quality, friendly and respectful service - the last of which, as a woman especially, I am truly appreciatiave. You can’t go wrong!

AT
Albert T.
08/21/2020
Everyone is very nice.
It is a nice, safe and a friendly place. They do great work too.

08/16/2020
understanding need for required repairs
Robert's thorough review of needed automotive repairs builds confidence and reliability for the customer.

WH
Wendy H.
Honda Fit
07/24/2020
Another great experience!
Took my car to Bob and Son's because the AC wasn't working and my trunk latch stopped working. The team was great, they provided a quote and waited until the go ahead from me. AC and trunk latch work great now! Bob and Son's is the only place I take my car.
IP
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 07/27/2020

Wendy,

We appreciate the kind words.  Glad to hear your expectations were met regarding the repairs on your Honda Fit. Be well.

Ian Poirier