KR
Kat R.
Derry, NH
Kia Soul
11/15/2019
Wow! An awesome experience!
i had an awesome experience! The staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and explained every bit of the service. Also made recommendations for upcoming visits. Work completed timely and conveniently got me to work on time!!

Donald P.

Ed A.
Candia, NH
Ford Police Interceptor
10/30/2019
Very organized and timely!
Very professional place to have your vehicle serviced. Hard to find a solid mechanic these days. I would recommend.

David S.
10/26/2019
The individuals who service the customers, from the first telephone call to picking up my car when all is done, are true professionals..
Bob and Sons has been the place I have taken my automobile when work needs to be done, ever since I have purchased my 2008 Toyota. I have always been treated with respect and Exceptional Service has always been provided. The individuals who work on my car, keep me informed on the extra that needs to be done, from the little fixes to more serious problems that need to be taken care of.

Corey H.
10/25/2019
Very helpful and friendly service
The service here is excellent! The staff was very friendly and explained things easily enough to a guy who doesnt know squat about cars. I'll defintely go back with future problems and recommend everyone else to do the same!

Dick D.
Jaguar XJ
10/21/2019
Clean, friendly and punctual
This was my first introduction to Bob and Sons. It was a great first experience. I only needed an inspection but the staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. Definitely will be back for future services.

10/14/2019
Why l need required maintenance
A healthy engine like a healthy body requires a minefull maintenance
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 10/15/2019

Bill,

Our sentiments exactly. Thank you for the great review.

Ron Poirier
Owner

BG
Bob G.
10/01/2019
Skilled technicians
I trust in the capabilities of every mechanic at Bob and Sons.

KJ
Kim J.
09/26/2019
Knowledgeable employees
Very accommodating and explains everything so you can understand what’s wrong with vehicle. Robert is always available to answer your concerns...

Toyota Tundra
09/25/2019
Great service as usual👍

Dana B.
09/24/2019
Quick and professional
I am new to the area. My car broke down and they quickly fit me into their schedule and answered all of my questions. The work was exceptional.They showed me the parts replaced, and they came in under the initial quote. They also provided me with a service car so I could go to work. They were professional from beginning to end and I highly recommend them.

David S.
09/15/2019
Dedicated to providing the very best of service.
As mentioned above, the service I have always received at Bob and Sons Automotive Inc., has been beyond expectations. They keep track of what needs to be done and I so appreciate that. I may no like what I end up paying for the work, but know that the work done has always been done well and needed to be done.
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 09/16/2019

David,

We strive to provide excellent customer service beyong the normal expectations.  We hope your vehicle drives like new after the recent tune up.  Take care.

09/14/2019
understanding repairs
Service needed always explained

Bill,

We appreciate you and the relationship we have.  Have a great day.

LV
Linda V.
08/24/2019
Quality work and friendly atmosphere
No better place in my eyes to take care of our vehicle. Even bought our last car from them, that shows that I trust them.

Linda,

Thanks for the awesome review. We appreciate that you trust us so much to buy a vehicle from us. Servicing your Jeep is our pleasure.

Marilyn D.
08/20/2019
Satisfied Customer
From arrival to completion, a successful visit.
Very clean. Robert reviewed work to be done. I was contacted to discuss diagnostic and approve work.
Efficient and professional. I’m always satisfied with the work done at Bob and Sons.
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 08/21/2019

Marilyn,

We have always enjoyed servicing the family's vehicles. We strive to be efficient and professional everyday and we are glad it shows. Thanks again.

Toyota Tundra
08/17/2019
Competent, professional, trustworthy and friendly
Bob and Sons always exemplifies integrity and consistency in all there service verticals. Always a pleasure to do business with.

Thank you for the kind words describing our business. We appreciate you and your business!

KK
Kathleen K.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/14/2019
Family friendly local service facility!
We are long term family customers to Bob & Sons . My father was a customer and they have far exceeded his expectation over the years.I became a customer from his recommendation and have found the same professionalism that he endured over many years.Great Family run Service. Facility! Thanks.

AL
Anthony L.
08/09/2019
Great and friendly service!
We’ve serviced all of our cars here for years, and wouldn’t go anywhere else! Our cars are aging well, thanks to regular services at Bob & Sons.

SU
Scott U.
08/03/2019
Fast, friendly, professional service.
Took my Jeep in for what I thought was a transmission problem. The Bob & Sons crew correctly diagnosed it as a faulty ignition coil and had it done later the same day.

AW
Adam W.
08/01/2019
Excellent Service and friendly staff
We recently moved to Manchester and needed to find mechanics to service our two trucks.
Found reviews that other customers had left for Bob and Sons and decided to check them out myself.
The staff is very friendly and know what they are doing.
The sign on the wall brings it home by stating that by utilizing a mom and pop shop, you aren't funding a third home for a corporate CEO, but helping buy dance shoes, sports jerseys and a mortgage for a local family.
Great job guys!
We will be customers for life!
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 08/02/2019

WOW! Adam, thank you for the great review. We enjoyed working on the Ford F-150 and Ford Explorer.  We are glad that customers actually read our "wall art".  "A customer for life..." we are honored. Thanks again.