Bedford, NH
04/12/2021
Tire replacement
Reliable tire replacement done.

Justin S.
04/08/2021
Thorough, honest & convenient
Just had my truck serviced and was very pleased with the experience. Highly recommend!

Justin,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent experience with Bob & Sons Auto.  We are happy to read that you are pleased and would recommend us to others. Be well.

TP
Tiffany P.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/01/2021
Honest and Helpful
Thanks for taking my car in as soon as it broke down. Thanks for the lender vehicle. Thanks for explaining exactly why my transmission wasn't working and my options. Thanks for giving me advice about getting another car but not until I asked for it.

Tiffany,

It was our pleasure to help you in your time of need. We hope you enjoy the new vehicle.

EH
Ed H.
Bedford, NH
Ram 1500
03/29/2021
Always Great Service
Every time I go to Bob and Sons they are professional, knowledgeable and great to deal with. After many years of using them for all my cars, I have never been disappointed!

Ed,

Thank you for the positive feedback on our business. We appreciate the relationship we have created with you over the years.

Litchfield, NH
Volvo S60
03/19/2021
see below
You are always courteous, efficient and friendly. I have confidence in the thoroughness of your repair services. Use of the loaner car is greatly appreciated.
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 03/23/2021

We are glad to hear that people are seeing the fruits of our labor.

KJ
Kim J.
03/17/2021
Proactive Auto Repair
The best thing about Bob’s is that they explain to you what’s wrong with your car in a way that you clearly understand. Also, I’ve been going there for years and they fix it right the first time.

Kim,

Thank you for the great feedback.  We strive to educate our customers as thoroughly as possible on anything automotive related. Be well

Marilyn D.
03/11/2021
Great service at a fair price
I contacted Bob and Sons about an issue with my car. Robert was pleasant as always, the necessary work was done in a timely manner at a fair price. A clean, well run establishment. The staff takes good care of me and my Subaru.

Marilyn,

We are appreciative of the relationship we have created with your family over the years. Thank you for the great feedback on your latest Bob & Sons experience.

CG
Chris G.
GMC Canyon
02/23/2021
Professional and Knowledgable
Thank you for taking good care of our company vans and vehicles in a timely manner

Chris,

Time is money.  We realize your company vehicles need to be reliable and on the road.  Glad we could help.

02/19/2021
Communicative service
The front desk was very knowledgeable (not an experience I’ve had at other shops) and kept me up to date as repairs were made and other issues discovered. They informed me of major maintenance milestones which keeps anything from coming at me out of the blue and promotes the longevity of my vehicle.
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you for the great review. Communication is key!

PS
Phoebe S.
02/12/2021
Honest and Ethical
An honest and ethical mechanic -- I can't recommend them enthusiastically enough. Based on other online reviews, I brought my vehicle in to check out an issue. BELIEVE THE HYPE! They were able to evaluate the car quickly and were honest about what needed to be done, adding that if it were them, they wouldn't put the money into it but instead find a new vehicle entirely. A less ethical operation could have strung me along for a lot of money, but I only paid (and did so gladly) for the diagnostics. I am quite new to the area but can say definitively that Bob & Sons will have my business for as long as I live here.
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 02/15/2021

Phoebe,

We are thrilled to read your review.  We strive to provide honest, ethical, and quality service. We know you have many options when it comes to choosing an auto repair shop to service your vehicle.  We appreciate you allowing us to serve you.  Be well.

01/23/2021
Speedy work!
I called Tuesday evening with a nail in my tire, and they were able to fit me in at my convenience. The removal and patch was done in less than 10 minutes!
Great and fast work.
Thank you!!
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you for the great review. We are happy that we were able to accommodate your issue and get you back on the road. Be well.

BD
Brighid D.
Nissan Xterra
01/22/2021
Supdah dupah nice
thanks again!
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 01/22/2021

Brighid,

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business.

Ford Fiesta
12/15/2020
Great job
Great job
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for your feedback!

Jeremy B.
12/09/2020
Robert has been great at keeping my old Ford truck running. Fixed the next day.
Thanks Robert for all your help with the Ford Truck. Your the best!
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 12/15/2020

Jeremy,

Thank you for the feedback. Great to hear you think Rob is as great as we do.  Thank you for your trust in Bob & Sons!

LP
Lynn P.
11/17/2020
The reminders and technology are great!
I like that you guys have text reminders and actually send them when it's near time. Also the communication while the vehicles are in the shop is really good (sending links about what stuff needs to be fixed, etc.). Also like the occasional discount cards/mailers.
IP
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 11/19/2020

Lynn,

We are glad you like the technology we use to communicate effectively with our customers.  We think it's pretty awesome too. Be safe.

Ian Poirier