Jennifer T.
06/10/2021
wonderful local shop
this is a wonderful local shop that take great car of you and you car

BC
Bill C.
Nissan Sentra
06/09/2021
It's like a new car again
After a detailed report by Robert explaining the engine problems, the necessary repairs were completed with confidence and reliability.

LV
Linda V.
Londonderry, NH
06/02/2021
Bob and Sons have been working on our cars since 2018, will go nowhere else. Work is done right the first time.
We are so happy we found them on line and appreciate all that they have done for us. They are a trustworthy group and nice to work with someone that has a sense of humor. They treat their customers like family not a number. Thank you

Mike M.
04/30/2021
Fit me in for emergency repairs
When my car would not accelerate due to rodents chewing in the wiring harness, Bob & Son's squeezed me into their schedule that was already full. Car was repaired and running great the next day. Bob and Sons Automotive is my go to resource for automotive repairs that I rely on to keep my car safe and driving well. They are great for unanticipated issues
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 04/30/2021

Mike,

Thanks for the great review of our business and your recent Camry experience. Electrical rodent issues can be tricky to diagnose but we are always up for a challenge.  Thanks again Mike.

Mike M.
04/30/2021
Big difference in drivability!!
The steering coupler bushing was worn. This caused the steering wheel to be turned a 1/4 rotation in either direction prior to driver feedback getting to tires. Not a pleasant driving experience. Rob ordered the parts in prior to car being dropped off from estimate on file, then got work done on car in a day. Driving the car is a pleasure again thanks to experienced solution offered by Bob & Son's Automotive. If you want it done right the first time, go to Bob and Son's and let their experience work for you!
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 04/30/2021

Mike,

We are thrilled to hear the driving experience on the Hyundai has been transformed.  Bob & Sons Automotive strives to diagnose driving problems accurately and quickly each and everytime.  Be well Mike.

AT
Albert T.
04/20/2021
very friendly, does great work
they are very friendly and do great work and our in our neighborhood.
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 04/27/2021

Albert,

Thank you for the feedback.  We are happy to hear you were happy with our friendly, convenient service.

04/12/2021
Tire replacement
Reliable tire replacement done.

Justin S.
04/08/2021
Thorough, honest & convenient
Just had my truck serviced and was very pleased with the experience. Highly recommend!

Justin,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent experience with Bob & Sons Auto.  We are happy to read that you are pleased and would recommend us to others. Be well.

TP
Tiffany P.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/01/2021
Honest and Helpful
Thanks for taking my car in as soon as it broke down. Thanks for the lender vehicle. Thanks for explaining exactly why my transmission wasn't working and my options. Thanks for giving me advice about getting another car but not until I asked for it.

Tiffany,

It was our pleasure to help you in your time of need. We hope you enjoy the new vehicle.

EH
Ed H.
Ram 1500
03/29/2021
Always Great Service
Every time I go to Bob and Sons they are professional, knowledgeable and great to deal with. After many years of using them for all my cars, I have never been disappointed!

Ed,

Thank you for the positive feedback on our business. We appreciate the relationship we have created with you over the years.

Litchfield, NH
Volvo S60
03/19/2021
see below
You are always courteous, efficient and friendly. I have confidence in the thoroughness of your repair services. Use of the loaner car is greatly appreciated.
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 03/23/2021

We are glad to hear that people are seeing the fruits of our labor.

KJ
Kim J.
03/17/2021
Proactive Auto Repair
The best thing about Bob’s is that they explain to you what’s wrong with your car in a way that you clearly understand. Also, I’ve been going there for years and they fix it right the first time.

Kim,

Thank you for the great feedback.  We strive to educate our customers as thoroughly as possible on anything automotive related. Be well

Marilyn D.
03/11/2021
Great service at a fair price
I contacted Bob and Sons about an issue with my car. Robert was pleasant as always, the necessary work was done in a timely manner at a fair price. A clean, well run establishment. The staff takes good care of me and my Subaru.

Marilyn,

We are appreciative of the relationship we have created with your family over the years. Thank you for the great feedback on your latest Bob & Sons experience.

CG
Chris G.
GMC Canyon
02/23/2021
Professional and Knowledgable
Thank you for taking good care of our company vans and vehicles in a timely manner

Chris,

Time is money.  We realize your company vehicles need to be reliable and on the road.  Glad we could help.

02/19/2021
Communicative service
The front desk was very knowledgeable (not an experience I’ve had at other shops) and kept me up to date as repairs were made and other issues discovered. They informed me of major maintenance milestones which keeps anything from coming at me out of the blue and promotes the longevity of my vehicle.
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you for the great review. Communication is key!