Latest Review about 1 hour ago

01/23/2021
Speedy work!
I called Tuesday evening with a nail in my tire, and they were able to fit me in at my convenience. The removal and patch was done in less than 10 minutes!
Great and fast work.

Supdah dupah nice
thanks again!
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 01/22/2021

Brighid,

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business.

Ford Fiesta
12/15/2020
Great job
Great job
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for your feedback!

12/09/2020
Robert has been great at keeping my old Ford truck running. Fixed the next day.
Thanks Robert for all your help with the Ford Truck. Your the best!
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 12/15/2020

Jeremy,

Thank you for the feedback. Great to hear you think Rob is as great as we do.  Thank you for your trust in Bob & Sons!

LP
Lynn P.
Goffstown, NH
11/17/2020
The reminders and technology are great!
I like that you guys have text reminders and actually send them when it's near time. Also the communication while the vehicles are in the shop is really good (sending links about what stuff needs to be fixed, etc.). Also like the occasional discount cards/mailers.
IP
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 11/19/2020

Lynn,

We are glad you like the technology we use to communicate effectively with our customers.  We think it's pretty awesome too. Be safe.

BT
Becky T.
11/15/2020
Inspection
Fast, reliable service station

Becky,

Thank you for your positive feedback!

BC
Bill C.
10/29/2020
understanding need for required repairs
This is a great garage because of their expert auto service and their personable customer relations
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 11/02/2020

Bill,

Thank you for the kind words about our business.  We greatly appreciate the relationship we have created with you over the years!

PL
Paul L.
Jeep Liberty
10/22/2020
Service and detailed explanation
As long as my vehicle is fixed I will be happy. I have always been service oriented, even when the cost is higher. Somehow, Rob makes it less painful with his knowledge and appreciation for the customer. He is a great asset.
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 10/22/2020

Paul,

We feel the same way about Robert. Thank you for expressing that viewpoint!  We appreciate you!

PF
Pierre F.
10/22/2020
Awesome as always!
They always do a great job and have been keeping us safe on the road for over Twenty years.
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 10/22/2020

Pierre,

Thank you for kind words about our business. We strive to create those long lasting relationships.  We value you and the relationship we have created. Be well.

10/14/2020
Robert is excellent. Second time he fixed our Ford F150 the next day. Fast and honest. Thanks again
Robert has been a big help taking care of my niece"s boyfriends Ford F150. Been looking for a while for a honest family run garage. I feel comfortable that the repairs are diagnosed correctly. Also they have repaired the Ford by the next day. Very happy with the staff.

Jeremy,

We are glad that we could be of service.  Rob is pretty great and we are glad you think so as well. Stay safe.

PS
Peter S.
09/30/2020
Routine Maintenance
Bob and Sons always provides great and complete service. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks for keeping my old jalopy running!

Peter,

Thank you for the kind words about our staff.  We are honored to be able to keep your vehicle running.

CD
Caitlin D.
09/23/2020
They provide the Best Customer Service
Helped me select the appropriate tires for my truck. Also got me in super fast for inspection, oil change and new tires. Always super friendly

Caitlin,

Thank for the positive review. We are glad we could accomodate your new truck for inspection, oil change and new tires.
Stay safe.

BG
Bob G.
09/18/2020
Dennis and Ron are highly skilled.
Dennis was able to restore the front brakes to proper operation by cleaning and lubricating the calipers.

09/14/2020
Robert was excellent. Everything was explained and repaired very quickly.
Thanks Robert for taking care of my niece's boyfriends truck so fast. Your the best
IP
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 09/16/2020

Jeremy,

Thank you for the kind words about our business and team members. Be well.

BD