GC
Gerry C.
Dodge Dart
11/13/2018
your honesty
i appreciate the recommendations you offer me when i come in for service.

Richard C.
Hooksett, NH
11/05/2018
Awesome as usual!
I have been a client of Bob and Sons for the past four years and wanted to share my experience on 11/2/18. The warm and professional welcome given by Rob when I walked in really sets the stage for the service that follows. Rob was well prepared for my scheduled appointment and had the loaner vehicle ready upon my arrival. When my service was completed, Rob called to let me know my 2018 Ford F-150 ready. The checkout process was smooth and shop manager Ian Poirier came out to tell me about the work they performed. I highly recommend this family owned shop for all your automotive needs. Bob and Sons is truly the Premere auto shop in Manchester.
Dicky Caplette
Gallant Insurance Account Executive
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 11/05/2018

Dicky,

Thank you for the positive experience review of your last visit. We strive to provide excellent service for you and your Ford F-150.

Chevrolet Traverse
10/31/2018
Everything worked out fine.
I was satisfied with the work done on my car today at Bob and Son's. Thank you!

LD
Lorraine D.
Buick Verano
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Lorraine said the business keeps her vehicle in tip top shape.

PN
Peter N.
Porsche 911
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the mechanic was fast and efficient and everyone was really nice.
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for the feedback and kind review

GG
Gary G.
Weare, NH
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Collette. She said the business has quick response. They get right down to business, with no fooling around.

Keith S.
Lincoln Town Car
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the business is very prompt and personable. They get to the bottom of problems quickly and do good work. Everyone there is very honest and he is pleased.

10/18/2018
Great Inspection
Love the digital report with detail pictures. Definitely great place to do pre-purchase inspections!
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 10/22/2018

Mike we are happy to hear that we excelled at providing you with superior service.

Pontiac Grand Prix
10/16/2018
Way Over Priced
This mechanic shop is way over priced and they will charge you double for parts. I found the parts my vehicle needed for half of what they charged and when I asked why the parts were so much, they told me because it’s hard to find the parts for my vehicle even though I had no problems. I won’t be bringing my vehicle back here after how much it cost me for a simple job.

Daniel, thank you for your feeback.  We are sorry to hear you were not fully satisfied with your recent visit. We would be happy to discuss our parts pricing.  Please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you.

Doris D.
Hyundai Accent
10/14/2018
A family owned business that treats you like family.
Where else can you have your car repaired and they give you a FREE loaner car so you don't have to miss work. Always thorough and honest about the repairs needed to keep your car on the road. My car has 192,000 miles and I commute to Dover NH for work. I'm hoping to reach Bob and Sons 300,000 mile club and with them servicing my car I have no doubt I will.
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 10/17/2018

Doris,

Thank you for the positive words about our business. We are continually striving to find ways to add value to our services.  We enjoy working on your Hyundai and hope to continue to have the opportunity to do so.

Bob B.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Saturn Outlook
10/11/2018
Customer service
Very good customer service very knowledgeable staff work is done clean and they explain everything to you

Bob, we are happy your Bob & Sons experience was positive.

PC
Pauline C.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Pauline said the service was good.

Rick H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Rick said he would recommend the business for service.

Carolyn M.
Goffstown, NH
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Carolyn said they are punctual, courteous and very on top of things.

WA
Walter A.
Chevrolet Prizm
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Walter said the business was excellent. They are reasonable. They always do what needs to be done to his vehicle.

EM
Eileen M.
Concord, NH
09/28/2018
Great for an Inspection
Made it super easy to get my car inspected. A thorough report following inspection.

Ashish S.
09/27/2018
Perfect customer satisfaction.
Family business with great customer service and exceptional work done.

BC
Bill C.
Bedford, NH
09/24/2018
understanding repairs
Quality work that can be trusted

SP
Sheryl P.
Derry, NH
Dodge Journey
09/24/2018
An outstanding experience!
Probably the best vehicle service experience I have ever had. I very much appreciated the care & concern expressed during all contacts with Bob & Sons. My vehicle had an ongoing issue for almost 2 years and your staff was able to resolve it! They not only requested all information/records regarding prior service to the vehicle, but actually took the time to listen to me and to review the documents I provided!! I was contacted and kept fully informed throughout the diagnosis/repair process and after years of frustration felt I FINALLY found an honest answer & solution (thank you Dennis). This is exactly how auto service SHOULD BE.

TD
Tyron D.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Tyron said that he would highly recommend this business for service.