Christopher B.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
06/07/2019
Top Notch Service!
Bob & Sons did an impressively thorough job diagnosing multiple problems with my car, explaining the severity of each issue, and repairing what I decided to repair. I've never seen a more well organized auto shop. Highly Recommended!!!
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 06/10/2019

Christopher,
We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review.  And a great one to boot!  We enjoyed servicing your Subaru and hope to see you again.  Take care.

PF
Pierre F.
06/06/2019
Great service.
Taking great care of our cars for twenty years. Quality and professional service.

Thank you for the kind words Pierre. We appreciate the relationship we have with you.

DF
Diane F.
Goffstown, NH
05/23/2019
Thanks to everyone there at Bob and Sons for the card of congratulations for my upcoming retirement. And special thanks to Robert for helping me out with the "lost" wallet issue.

Best regards,
Diane Fisher

BC
Bill C.
05/20/2019
needed repairs
Detail of information covering required repairs

BG
Bob G.
Pontiac Solstice
05/08/2019
Competence
I can trust Dennis to always do a thorough job.

Deanna D.
Salem, CT
Volvo V70
05/02/2019
So grateful for your kind, honest & thorough service! :)
I am very glad to have met the great people at Bob & Son's Automotive in Manchester New Hampshire. I was driving from Connecticut to look at a car that a private person was selling. I needed to find a trustworthy place to do a pre-purchase car inspection and when I saw online that Bob & Son's had been in business since 1964 that made me feel much more comfortable & confident. From the first phone call I made, Robert answered the phone promptly and treated me with kindness, courtesy, patience and respect. Even though I was calling on short notice he was able to give me a next day morning appointment which was so helpful. Robert was even kinder in person when we met. The place itself is small, which I really like, and it was very clean and very comfortable. You can tell right away that they take very good care of the customers and take great pride in their business. We were blessed to have a great mechanic named Josh help us with the inspection. He was highly qualified, and kind, polite and respectful as well. The inspection was very thorough and very well documented with text and photographs of each point. They respectfully spoke to me in private since I was the potential buyer of the car. Josh, the mechanic, was so thoughtful. He went through the things that were good but also had to tell me that there were several large urgent issues and several smaller upcoming issues with the car. I was sad the car wasn't what I had hoped it would be, but so very grateful for Josh's expertise, honesty and thoroughness. I needed their help to give me the important information I needed to make the wise decision to not purchase this particular car.
I am so grateful to Robert and Josh. You guys stand out in a wonderful way. :) I wish you all the best in every way! If we are ever in this area again we will be glad to see you. :) :) :)

Lyle B.
05/01/2019
Transmission
Good service very expensive.
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 05/06/2019

Lyle,

Thank you for the review on our business. We are happy that received the service you desired.  Have a great day.

KC
Katie C.
Toyota Tundra
04/30/2019
Thank you for the great experience fixing our truck! I liked the pictures that you sent showing us exactly what we needed done. Love the transparency so that we know the work that is being done is actually needed!

Katie,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Toyota Tundra.  We are glad you see the value in using our automotive services.  Have a great day.

Jan S.
Nissan Murano
04/23/2019
Inspection service brings peace of mind
My recent Inspection service at Bob's gave me a comprehensive survey of my car's condition. Their service history reports make it easy to see the work that has been done, and therefore easier to decide how to prioritize the service needed for my 17 year old car! I trust their advice and recommend their service.
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 04/29/2019

Jan,

We appreciate the postive review on our business. The Murano is a pleasure to work on.  Take care.

KK
Kathleen K.
Lincoln MKZ
04/23/2019
Excellent Service !
My family has been going to Bob & Sons for over 40 plus years same dedicated service my father saw, as they say Service Yesterday Today & Tomorrow !

EG
Ed G.
HUMMER H3
04/15/2019
Repair review
Bob and Sons made excellent repairs, as quoted and in timely manner.
The digital photos and explanations were a great help in making our decisions.

Will be working with this fine operation in the future. Robert was a pleasure to deal with
and did a great job in keeping us updated as the repairs progressed.

Thanks to all,
Ed G
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 04/15/2019

Ed,

Thank you for the kind words about our business.  We hope everyone sees the value we provide to our customers through the many benefits we offer, such as the digital vehicle report you alluded to.  Hope to see you soon.

BG
Bob G.
Dodge Charger
04/15/2019
Great work
Dennis did a great job, as usual.

Richard C.
Hooksett, NH
04/08/2019
A few days before I was leaving for vacation the muffler on my vehicle was making a lot of noise and fumes were escaping into the car. My son suggested I bring my car to Bob & Sons. The staff was very kind to fit my vehicle in for repair knowing I was leaving. As promised my car was ready for me at the end of my work day. It was a pleasure to drive home in a quiet vehicle again.
But I realized when I got back from my vacation they had also fixed the bottom of my car (no charge)where there is a plastic covering that was split and bent out when I backed up a little to close to the snow bank. Talk about service. I will certainly bring my car to them again if I need and service to my car.
Nancy C

Jordan P.
04/04/2019
quality work
Always reliable service. Quality work that is quick and thorough. The employees are always polite and knowledgeable. Never too busy to explain things to a girl who doesn't know much about cars.

PF
Pierre F.
04/03/2019
Great job!
Great job as always, diagnosing the problem and getting my car back on the road the same day.
Thanks again for the outstanding service.

Richard C.
Hooksett, NH
03/18/2019
Inspection/Oil Change/Tire Rotation
As with every trip to Bob and Sons, the service and level of professionalism is top notch! Thank you to Ian Poirier and his staff for making this the easiest part of my day. Keep up the great work!
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 03/19/2019

Dicky,

We appreciate your positive feedback on your last visit.  Your F-150 is a gem and we appreciate the business.

LH
Lenny H.
Cadillac ATS
03/15/2019
Maintenance
Very pleased with the service. Professional clean shop. Really appreciated the loaner as I am on road.
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 03/18/2019

Lenny,

Thank you for the positive review and kind words.  We appreciated the opportunity to service your Cadillac.

Toyota Camry Solara
03/15/2019
Very professional
We're been going to Bob and Sons for years and the experience has always been a positive one. They are honest, professional and they do good work. We would not think of going anywhere else.

Thank you for the great review of our business. We thank you for your continued business over the years.

Leia S.
Chevrolet Aveo
01/29/2019
They saw her through to the end
Bobs had been servicing my old Chevy Aveo for several months and doing a fabulous job. She was a 2005 with over 200,000 miles on her, and since I drive nearly 100 miles every weekday, I knew it was only a matter of time before her repairs outweighed her value. One day her timing belt snapped, and I had her towed to Bobs. Bobs was able to evaluate her and provide an estimate, due to her age the repair was not worth it. Bob's made it very easy, they found a salvage yard to take her and they coordinated the paperwork. All I had to do was show up with the title and remove my belongings from the car. I had built up some coupons, and after the money the salvage yard gave I didn't need to spend anything on the diagnostic. Overall, Bobs did a great job and I am very happy. I will continue to use them for my new car- when the time comes for it.
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 01/30/2019

Lea,

We appreciate your review on the great value of using Bob & Sons Automotive.  We look forward to servicing your new vehicle when the time comes.  Take care til then.

Leia S.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/29/2019
Bobs inpsected my Honda and gave me a thorough report to consider. They were very reasonable and understanding when helping clarify what needed to be done versus what could wait. We ended up putting new tires and flagging some items for later. Overall I am very pleased. I went to them first since they have repaired my wifes car several times and I am happy to say they check out and they will be my garage from now on!