Richard C.
03/18/2019
Inspection/Oil Change/Tire Rotation
As with every trip to Bob and Sons, the service and level of professionalism is top notch! Thank you to Ian Poirier and his staff for making this the easiest part of my day. Keep up the great work!
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 03/19/2019

Dicky,

We appreciate your positive feedback on your last visit.  Your F-150 is a gem and we appreciate the business.

LH
Lenny H.
Cadillac ATS
03/15/2019
Maintenance
Very pleased with the service. Professional clean shop. Really appreciated the loaner as I am on road.
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 03/18/2019

Lenny,

Thank you for the positive review and kind words.  We appreciated the opportunity to service your Cadillac.

Toyota Camry Solara
03/15/2019
Very professional
We're been going to Bob and Sons for years and the experience has always been a positive one. They are honest, professional and they do good work. We would not think of going anywhere else.

Thank you for the great review of our business. We thank you for your continued business over the years.

Leia S.
Chevrolet Aveo
01/29/2019
They saw her through to the end
Bobs had been servicing my old Chevy Aveo for several months and doing a fabulous job. She was a 2005 with over 200,000 miles on her, and since I drive nearly 100 miles every weekday, I knew it was only a matter of time before her repairs outweighed her value. One day her timing belt snapped, and I had her towed to Bobs. Bobs was able to evaluate her and provide an estimate, due to her age the repair was not worth it. Bob's made it very easy, they found a salvage yard to take her and they coordinated the paperwork. All I had to do was show up with the title and remove my belongings from the car. I had built up some coupons, and after the money the salvage yard gave I didn't need to spend anything on the diagnostic. Overall, Bobs did a great job and I am very happy. I will continue to use them for my new car- when the time comes for it.
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 01/30/2019

Lea,

We appreciate your review on the great value of using Bob & Sons Automotive.  We look forward to servicing your new vehicle when the time comes.  Take care til then.

Leia S.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/29/2019
Bobs inpsected my Honda and gave me a thorough report to consider. They were very reasonable and understanding when helping clarify what needed to be done versus what could wait. We ended up putting new tires and flagging some items for later. Overall I am very pleased. I went to them first since they have repaired my wifes car several times and I am happy to say they check out and they will be my garage from now on!

GC
Gerry C.
Dodge Dart
01/16/2019
honesty
thank you for pointing out upcoming needed repairs. i appreciate your honesty and the estimates to fix them.

BC
Bill C.
12/24/2018
work revue
excellent explanation of work provided
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 01/15/2019

Bill,

Thank you for the positive review. We strive to educate and inform our customers on any and all work we provide them with.

Jared S.
Honda Fit
12/20/2018
Still Receiving Great Service.
I had some routine work done in my car, but also asked to have a recurring problem looked at that I have been mentioning to the dealership and getting nowhere with. They did the normal maintenance, but we're also able to find out the root cause of my other issue was, which ended up being a serious problem. But there were able to get that fixed as well and get my on my way very quickly. I'm always pleased with the service and expertise here. I haven't had an issue yet there weren't able to diagnose or fix.

Jared, I am happy to hear we were able to service your vehicle's maintenance needs and solve a recurring problem.

Deanna M.
11/28/2018
good honest service along with fair prices.
good honest service along with fair prices.
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 12/19/2018

Deanna, Thank you for the positive review.  We appreciate you allowing us to service your CRV.

GC
Gerry C.
Dodge Dart
11/13/2018
your honesty
i appreciate the recommendations you offer me when i come in for service.
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 12/19/2018

Gerry,  Thank you for the kind words about our business. Honesty has been one of the cornerstones of our business since we began 54 years ago.

Bill M.
11/09/2018
VERY thorough and informative...Robert was extremely personable and knowledgeable...
not cheap-far from it...the price I paid for work done was high,but so was my confidence in
Robert and the shop after our initial back and forths...They are genuinely concerned with doing the best possible job.

Richard C.
11/05/2018
Awesome as usual!
I have been a client of Bob and Sons for the past four years and wanted to share my experience on 11/2/18. The warm and professional welcome given by Rob when I walked in really sets the stage for the service that follows. Rob was well prepared for my scheduled appointment and had the loaner vehicle ready upon my arrival. When my service was completed, Rob called to let me know my 2018 Ford F-150 ready. The checkout process was smooth and shop manager Ian Poirier came out to tell me about the work they performed. I highly recommend this family owned shop for all your automotive needs. Bob and Sons is truly the Premere auto shop in Manchester.
Dicky Caplette
Gallant Insurance Account Executive
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 11/05/2018

Dicky,

Thank you for the positive experience review of your last visit. We strive to provide excellent service for you and your Ford F-150.

Chevrolet Traverse
10/31/2018
Everything worked out fine.
I was satisfied with the work done on my car today at Bob and Son's. Thank you!

LD
Lorraine D.
Buick Verano
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Lorraine said the business keeps her vehicle in tip top shape.

PN
Peter N.
Porsche 911
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the mechanic was fast and efficient and everyone was really nice.
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for the feedback and kind review

GG
Gary G.
Weare, NH
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Collette. She said the business has quick response. They get right down to business, with no fooling around.

Keith S.
Lincoln Town Car
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the business is very prompt and personable. They get to the bottom of problems quickly and do good work. Everyone there is very honest and he is pleased.

10/18/2018
Great Inspection
Love the digital report with detail pictures. Definitely great place to do pre-purchase inspections!
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 10/22/2018

Mike we are happy to hear that we excelled at providing you with superior service.

Pontiac Grand Prix
10/16/2018
Way Over Priced
This mechanic shop is way over priced and they will charge you double for parts. I found the parts my vehicle needed for half of what they charged and when I asked why the parts were so much, they told me because it’s hard to find the parts for my vehicle even though I had no problems. I won’t be bringing my vehicle back here after how much it cost me for a simple job.

Daniel, thank you for your feeback.  We are sorry to hear you were not fully satisfied with your recent visit. We would be happy to discuss our parts pricing.  Please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you.

Doris D.
Hyundai Accent
10/14/2018
A family owned business that treats you like family.
Where else can you have your car repaired and they give you a FREE loaner car so you don't have to miss work. Always thorough and honest about the repairs needed to keep your car on the road. My car has 192,000 miles and I commute to Dover NH for work. I'm hoping to reach Bob and Sons 300,000 mile club and with them servicing my car I have no doubt I will.
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 10/17/2018

Doris,

Thank you for the positive words about our business. We are continually striving to find ways to add value to our services.  We enjoy working on your Hyundai and hope to continue to have the opportunity to do so.