Mike P.
Ram 1500
06/23/2020
Inspection
i was way behind on my inspection and they fit me in. Very professional and safe due to covid. Although just an inspection, I would definitely try them again for something more major.
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 06/24/2020

Mike,

We are glad to hear you are happy with your recent visit to Bob & Sons Automotive.  Be well.

Volvo S60
06/22/2020
customer service
The customer service here is outstanding!. I was warmly greeted immediately upon my arrival. After my service was completed a msg was left on my phone that they would turn my car on 10 minutes before I got there to cool it off. How nice is that? My car was clean and the steering wheel and gear shift knob were covered with plastic! Their price was in line with my previous service from a different garage for the same service! Great job Guys!!!
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for the great feedback on your recent visit to Bob & Sons Automotive.  Your safety and satisfaction are our main priorities. Be well.

06/09/2020
Friendly & Comprehensive
I can’t remember the last time I called an auto body shop where the owner/mechanic was friendly, patient, and thoughtful. Additionally, they leverage robust technology to communicate about service repairs and recommendations. Lastly, they put a “care plan” in place to make sure your car is ready to reach your destination goals.
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for the incredibly kind words about your experience with Bob & Sons Automotive.  Be well.

DK

Hooksett, NH
Honda Fit
05/21/2020
Continued Amazing Service
I've been bringing my car here now since 2017, when I had a completely different vehicle. At the time, I called like I think many of us do, not because I had a regular service scheduled, but because I had a severe issue with my vehicle that needed attention. Bob and Sons Automotive Inc fixed it quickly and for a fair price, so I started going to them for all of my automotive needs, and I've never been disappointed. I have a new vehicle now, a vehicle that I would say is more reliable, but I've been keeping up with my suggested scheduled maintenance and I've never had an issue. Any potential problem, Bob and Sons has caught and I've been able to take care of it before it effects my vehicle in a serious way. During this unfortunate pandemic, they have also gone above and beyond to try and continue to deliver great service but also keep themselves and customers safe, which is very commendable. You can even look at my past reviews on here, I've left some for my previous service dates, and I'm still coming back to this day. You really can't go wrong.

Jared,

It is always a delight when we get to service your Honda.  We appreciate the relationship we have created and thank you for expressing your thoughts on our business publicly.

Dave G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2020
The service and experienced staff
Always take care of any problems I have in a timely and professional manner

EH
Ed H.
Ram 1500
05/19/2020
Always Awesome Service!
I always use Bob and Sons because they deliver and excellent service experience. Robert always tries to accommodate my requests, and all employees are friendly and competent. I have been using Bob and Sons for many years, and have never had a bad experience.

TF
Tom F.
Goffstown, NH
Jeep Liberty
05/13/2020
Very Friendly and professional staff
Bob and sons goes the extra mile to get the job done and explain what they did to make my car safe and reliable

Doug B.
Honda Ridgeline
05/13/2020
Flat tire Repair, as expected awesome quick service!
I brought in a tire from my tractor, not your everyday flat tire and Bobs fixed it and replaced a failing valve stem, took it out of my truck in the pouring rain and called me when it was done.
Just what you would expect from a professional service company, keep it up!

Nissan Rogue
05/06/2020
Customer for life
I have always had bad experiences with vehicle inspections so I was very nervous when the time came for me to have 2 vehicles inspected. I saw great reviews for Bob and Sons so figured I would take the chance with them and I do not regret it! From my first phone call until the vehicles were both picked up I received nothing but wonderful customer service and and clear explanations of everything. I will no longer be going anywhere for any of my car needs! I very highly recommend them and appreciate being given the feeling of inclusion and understanding provided.
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 05/06/2020

Danielle,

We are so happy to hear your Bob & Sons experience was beyond what you expected. Everyone deserves honesty and integrity when dealing with their automotive needs. We are thrilled you will be a customer for life! Stay safe.

603-623-9295

We love reading reviews like this.  We are glad everything went smoohtly for you and your vehicles. We look forward to creating a lasting relationship with you. Be well.

KJ
Kim J.
04/30/2020
Safety First
They are very informative and put safety first. Thank you for making sure our drop off and pick up was safe during this pandemic. It’s appreciated!

Kim,

Safety is our number one priority. Safety for our employees and our customers. We are appreciative for your business. Stay safe.

Peter L.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/29/2020
Springtime maiden voyage!
Everything was excellent as usual. They took their time to make sure that my car was in safe working condition. They also gave me a loaner to use while mine was being worked on. Denis did an excellent job as usual and Robert was his professional self in taking car of everything other than mechanical. Great job!!
IP
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 05/01/2020

Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some great feedback.  Safety is our number one priority and we are glad that came across. Stay safe.

Paul L.
Weare, NH
04/22/2020
They provided great service at a fair price with no pressure. I received the car back very clean. A pleasure to do business with.
IP
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 04/23/2020

Paul,

We strive to provide quality, clean service to our valued customers. During this uncertain time we are more than glad we can help take care of our customers vehicle needs. We hope you stay safe.

1. 603-623-9295

RL
Rich L.
04/21/2020
Seamless transition from Kelley St. garage.
Your team made the transition from dealing with Kelley St to Bob and Son's simple. The work on my company car was done on time and as requested. I look forward to continued dealings with Bob & Son. Great job guys. GSM
IP
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 04/21/2020

Rich,

Thank you for the kind words.  We are happy to hear the transition went well for you.  We strive to exceed our customers expectations in timely, accurate, quality maintenance and vehicle repairs.  We appreciate your business.

Paula L.
04/21/2020
EXCELLENT customer service
Nice no-contact drop off and pick up. Excellent communication about status of vehicle and work done. Great experience all around.
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 04/21/2020

Paula,

We are happy to hear our new processes for no-contact drop off and pickup in this uncertain time is working well for our valued clients.  We appreciate your business. Stay safe.