Manchester, NH
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/16/2018
Way Over Priced
This mechanic shop is way over priced and they will charge you double for parts. I found the parts my vehicle needed for half of what they charged and when I asked why the parts were so much, they told me because it’s hard to find the parts for my vehicle even though I had no problems. I won’t be bringing my vehicle back here after how much it cost me for a simple job.
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 10/22/2018

Daniel, thank you for your feeback.  We are sorry to hear you were not fully satisfied with your recent visit. We would be happy to discuss our parts pricing.  Please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you.

Ian Poirier
Marketing Director
603-623-9295

Johnathan R.
Aragon, GA
07/01/2017
high prices
I was able to get the same tires offered at another repair shop for $200 less for the final out the door price

AK
Allyson K.
Manchester, NH
Mazda CX-7
01/02/2015
Way Over Charging
While they did manage to squeeze me in at a very busy time which I appreciate greatly. They wanted to charge me a little over $1,300 for brakes, oil change, air filter and a couple of other things on my 2009 Mazda CX-7. The full brakes - front and rear w/pads and rotors they wanted $1,000. I went elsewhere and to do my full brakes is $614. I was also charged $91 for an hour of labor to look over my car and give me the outrageous estimate. Then they gave me brake fluid after I said that I was not going to get the work done there and charged me $13 more. While I appreciate the thought, I didn't ask for it and I should have been asked before they added more cost to my ridiculous estimate bill. I understand that they don't say free estimates on their site but $91 is excessive labor cost.

DF
David F.
Goffstown, NH
05/07/2013
Disapointed
Dear Ron, Last week I took our Camry for an oil change to your shop. I have been bringing our vehicles to your shop now for almost 2 years. I was told that I would need a new battery. I agreed to the cost of the battery. I was not told about an installation cost of almost $60! I did not say anything but decided to check around at other shops. I found that not only was the cost high but the folks I checked with all said that for a regular customer you just would not charge someone that cost. I came to your shop following Ed Lavallee. He has not worked on my vehicles for quite sometime. I have always tried to be loyal to whoever does work on our vehicles. I do not feel that I was treated fairly and will not be returning in the future. David French
Ron P. from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 05/15/2013
Discussed customers' valid concerns & issued a refund for the installation charge. Service advisor was on vacation & technician was filling in for him & used book time to calculate.