AG
Andre G.
Auburn, NH
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Andre said the final cost was more expensive that the estimate, and it seemed a bit overpriced to him.

Curt H.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Curt said the staff are marvelously responsive. The service could be less expensive.

PC
Patrica C.
Acura MDX
05/23/2018
Very honest
Upfront, honest , caring definitely describes everyone that works here
Ian P., Marketing Director from Bob and Sons Automotive Inc responded on 06/01/2018

Patricia,

Thank you for the kind words about our business. Have a great day.

Ian Poirier
Marketing Director
603-623-9295

DV
Don V.
Buick LeSabre
05/22/2018
customer review
As usual the staff is very professional and service done well. The only thing a little different this time would be not getting the loaner car. It's very difficult for me to leave early from work. it's the busiest time of the day.

Scott H.
04/06/2018
Friendly and Knowledgable Business !
Very much an informative, service driven business, I can see why people would come back for their car needs.. Appreciate the timely callbacks and the knowledge provided by Robert . A plus , we know our cars are being expertly looked at .Thank you !

Dominic B.
Lincoln MKZ
12/22/2017
Latest appointment
A suggested service for my vehicle which I approved appears to have been overlooked? I reviewed my invoice after I left the shop and don’t see the service listed? Unless it’s coded differently on the invoice, then I would appreciate someone pointing it out to me.

Donald B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Donald said he was happy with the service.

TJ
Theresa J.
New Boston, NH
Jeep Patriot
10/18/2017
Pre-purchase Inspection
Bob & Sons Automotive took the time to help our daughter with a thorough review of her vehicle, pre-purchase inspection. They took very good care of her while she waited and went over everything with her. They even emailed us a copy of their review. We were able to go back to the dealership and show them what needed to be fixed prior to us purchasing the vehilce. Thank you Ian & Scheduling person. I am so happy with the referral from Dr. Eric O'Connell and The Cleaning Gal.

LD
Lee D.
Francestown, NH
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Lee said the staff had him waiting longer than expected to get a part.

Alex S.
08/22/2017
High Service at High Price
This was my first time at this shop, and it was overall a very pleasant experience. The technicians were very friendly and knowledgeable, and were able to pin-point my issues within about 3 hours, and have all the service needed completed within the next 2 hours. The took pictures of issues as evidence, and were thorough. Fantastic! However, the price for such excellent service is quite high, which can be a bitter pill to swallow.

DV
Don V.
Buick LeSabre
08/08/2017
Safety is number one
I always feel that the service is thorough and sometimes I feel that some of the repair could wait for a future date, not everyone has 2,000.00 at their disposal to spend. Also when a person is given a quote, that's what it should be, it always seems to be more. most of all, I've never been stranded on the road since I've been going to Bob & sons, a long time customer I may add.

Samantha B.
Saturn Vue
07/20/2017
problem with my car, not bob's
expensive, but not their fault - id been ignoring a problem for a while.

Davis L.
New Hampshire
Mazda CX-5
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Davis said he needed more options explained when he spoke with them about the cost of the battery.

Melinda M.
Chevrolet Aveo
03/27/2017
I know when I bring my car in that whatever problems it may have will be taken care of.
I trust Bob and Son's to be honest with me unlike past experiences.

EC
Esther C.
06/08/2016
Esther
People there r friendly and kind and very helpful

Donald B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/25/2016 Category: Service
Donald said the business provided satisfactory service but it was a bit expensive.

EC
Esther C.
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Esther said so far, everything is great.

Cunningham B.
Ford Econoline
04/12/2016
Fix Anything
Thought the price was a little high, but the mechanics know what they are doing, and seem to be able to fix anything.

Ann B.
04/05/2016
Decent and Honest
Have been taking my car here for years, instead of dealership. Better service and prices. Mark is wonderful to deal with.

Doug B.
03/26/2016
Good service, timely and customer focused
They make getting regular service like oil changes easy and find those annoying little items like a failing windshield wiper before your in a rain storm trying to drive between the streaks...