4.5

CHARLES M.
05/07/2021
Work done as requested. Wuick turn around. Fair pricing. Wish I had found them earlier!!!

DN
DAVID N.
Fairhope, AL
Lexus GS
05/03/2021
Very helpful and nice employees

Nissan Xterra
04/30/2021
Greatly recommend.
Recommend this place of business to anyone looking for great quality service.

KW
Kelly W.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
04/24/2021
Honest
Went to Bobby Likis after having my Range Rover serviced at the dealer. The dealer's service department said to me a minimum of 3 times before i left, I needed a battery at the tune of $600+/- or I may find myself stranded somewhere. Long story short...I went to Bobby Likis' and they said it was my secondary battery and my main battery was perfect. The secondary battery is on backorder but I could just turn off my stop/start feature and I would be fine. Honesty goes a long way with me. Not only will I be getting that battery from them once it's off backorder, I will now start having all my vehicles serviced there.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/24/2021
Oil change service.
Great customer service. I made a appointment for my oil change. They got me in and out quickly.

RANDY h.
Milton, FL
Honda Insight
04/21/2021
The guys at the desk were awesome and I spoke with the mechanic who was very knowledgeable.

MV
MARY V.
Crestview, FL
Nissan Sentra
04/20/2021
Happy Camper
I brought my baby to Bobby Likis and was very happy with the experience. The workers were friendly and pleasant, the waiting room had free water, coffee and snacks and the bathroom was spotless. There was a clear Covid protocol with sociak distancing clearly marked. My baby is purring and so am I.

PS
Paul S.
Cantonment, FL
04/20/2021
Good deal-good service
My only issue was the amount of time I was there - other than that I feel the service was great and the service people were courteous. Maybe Monday morning isn’t the best time to go because they were very busy

Rae M.
04/19/2021
The Best
Pleasant, reasonable, and honest

JOSEPH G.
04/19/2021
Stellar customer service
The guys really know their stuff

LG
LOU G.
Jaguar XK8
04/17/2021
current service
couldn't ask for better service. tommy excellent jag mechanic. they will have my business for years to come.

Charles S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/17/2021
Fast turnaround time and quality work !
I called on a saturday with short notice and they quickly took me in and fixed the problems on my vehicle before they closed.

TJ
TREVOR J.
04/16/2021
Stubborn Jeep
The shop was recommended to me after I moved to Pensacola in December, I took it in to have some suspension and steering work done to my Jeep. They did a wonderful job performing the service despite having some rusted and seized parts on the underside, communication was good throughout, and I picked my Jeep up with it feeling like a brand new car. Would definitely recommend this auto shop to anyone in the Pensacola area.

Lucedale, MS
04/14/2021
Thanks Bobby Likis
Called Mr Bobby's in a pinch. I was traveling with family when our family van messed. They were super helpful and got us back on the road and on our way home quickly.

TT
TAMMY T.
Jeep Liberty
04/14/2021
Wasted Money
After purchasing and bring my car to the shop they put it on the ramp and immediately told me they could not do the alignment because it needed other work. Wanted to charge me $700.00 . ( not happening) but they used up my voucher for nothing.