4.6

DEBORAH S.
Pace, FL
Honda Accord Coupe
08/07/2020
Service was great! Fast, courteous, and always a job well done.

GG
GARY G.
Cadillac SRX
Great oil change
We scheduled an oil change for my suv today. I am very pleased with the quick and efficient service I was provided. Is nice to get to know people here in Pensacola.

BG
BRUCE G.
Suzuki X-90
Service above and beyond
Maintaining a 24-year-old car is a unique challenge but Bobby Likis Auto Service has risen to the occasion multiple times. On my last visit the car suddenly would just not start on the day I had to be leaving on an out-of-town trip. I was fortunate to have a rental already lined up and had to have my car towed to Likis and looked after while I was away. Problem turned out to be just a loose battery cable that was taken care of while I was away at no charge. That kind of honesty and service means a lot in these days of tight budgets.

RZ
RICK Z.
Audi allroad
Quick-service and good communication
They were able to get everything completed and my vehicle back to me quickly and efficiently

Michelle S.
Buick LaCrosse
08/05/2020
Fast, friendly and affordable service
The Fast, friendly and affordable service was top notched. The rep was able to get me in with out an appointment. The technician showed me the problems I was having instead of just telling me.

Akerman B.
08/01/2020
Most Awesome Customer Service Ever
Fixing my car was just part of what made this experience spectacular. J D and Rusty successfully worked through obstacles with a warranty company that didn’t want to pay for covered items. They could not have been any more helpful. I would use them again and again and recommend Bobby Likis without hesitation.

Ronald C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
08/01/2020
Blowing cold air...
Came in for a simple issue and these guys made it the experience fantastic...Worked with me verse the competition...Excellent group of guys...Highly recommend...Got my Benz blowing cold air again..

VC
Virginia C.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Virginia said they were excellent.

RK
RONALD and CINDY K.
Cantonment, FL
Toyota Avalon
the personnel
Love this company! Been taking my cars to them for about 15 to 20 years!! Don't change your customer!!!!!!

Waste of time
I purchased a groupon for an oil change. Verified I could use it and made an appointment the day before. I come in and am told I can’t be serviced because My car has been serviced here before even though I’ve never used a groupon there. All this AFTER he hit redeem on my groupon then told me I would need to contact groupon about a refund and hurried me out the door. Disappointed in what is usually such good service.

GG
GEORGE G.
Saab 9-3
07/30/2020
I feel I was over charged and it took to long to do the service requested. Headlight switch is not the exact one for my model car but it works. Qualifyed Mechanics I'm sure
As I said completed the work asked. Not sure of the time it took or the cost was overwhelming. Headlight Switch works but not exactly the one online for vehicle. After that my speakers are not working. Radio is on fuses checked and it was working fine when left there

MANDY D.
Nissan Versa
07/29/2020
Amazing!!
Amazing professional service and JD the man!!

ND
NANCY D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
07/29/2020
Great service with Oil Change
Prompt service - easy to make appointment and honored Groupon. Will visit this shop in future!!

CL
CONSTANCE L.
Gulf Shores, AL
Audi TT
07/27/2020
Multi service and check up
My first time at the shop. Very clean and service people were polite and professional. Performed requested service but was also able to point out to me (visually) problems needing repair. I appreciate honesty over everything and seeing is believing. Will return fir repairs and anticipate the same exceptional service received already. Thanks Bobby Likis Auto Service!

VT
VICKI T.
07/25/2020
Always reliable
I took my truck in for a 80,000 mile inspection. They found a few more things that needed replacing: shocks and struts. Now it feels like a new truck! Thanks!