Business Solutions

Bobby Likis Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LP
LILI P.
09/30/2022
Honda head gaskey
I have a 2003 Honda Civic, it started overheating and nowhere had space for it, then I looked into better rated and trustworthy car places. I knew it was...

scott b.
09/29/2022
Fixed what GMC Dealer didn’t
They where great fixed the problems the GMC dealership couldn’t and more great service. Michael was great to work with and Frank did a great job...

09/28/2022
Great service and great people
They got me in quickly and did a professional service.

09/28/2022
Michael was a great assistance. Thank you

BJ
BEATRICE J.
09/20/2022
Great Service BJ
I loved watching Mr. Likis on tv, and when I finally got to patronize his business, I was told that he retired and sold the business. I was disappointed of...