KRISTY S.
Inglewood, CA
10/18/2019
Excellent customer service!
I came in for an oil change and car inspection. I had a groupon for the oil change, which is what sent me there in the first place. Had an issue with my groupon which the counter guy took care of. I ended up needing 2 new tires to pass inspection. They found 2 reasonably priced tires for me. All the way through, the service was great!

Shane B.
Torrance, CA
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Shane said the brakes are working great.

EM
Ervin M.
Glendale, AZ
Dodge Avenger
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Ervin said the staff provided good service.

JOHN F.
Culver City, CA
Hyundai Accent
10/05/2019
Excellent as Always
Been coming here for 4 years. New owners are great, And there body work is great to.

NP
NANCY P.
El Segundo, CA
Nissan cube
10/01/2019
Very pleasant front desk associate; very quick service.
The Groupon was very reasonable. It required an appointment but my delay, which I called to advise, was not an issue. The service was very quick and nothing was attempted to be upsold to me to spend more money.

LH
LORENA H.
South Gate, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
09/30/2019
The costumer service
Super good service, fast and very nice people work there, I really recommend.

RP
Robert P.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was good but his vehicle was a little shaky after the repair.

BF
BARBARA F.
Gardena, CA
Volkswagen Beetle
09/22/2019
Brake Job/Oil change
I went in for a brake job, because of the skirking noise and the representative told me I still had some time on the back brakes and didn't have to replace at the time. He also mention I need a oil change. So since I didn't need the brake job, I did the oil change. First day after the oil changed I saw oil under the car. I took it back to the shop an ask did they replace the oil seal. When they said it was a crack and they replaced it supposedly. Second, there was a much larger puddle of oil. I took it back and they told me of some type of piece that connected to the oil problem needed replace. So it was replaced . I hope. My beef is...why didnt this be corrected at first and I would not have to take time out of my busy schedule to have it done. My brakes are still making the noise. So at this point I will go back to the dealer and continue to do business with them and forget about Brake Center. I have been doing business with Brake Center for at least 7 or 8 years and the quality of service has gone, since new management has taken over.

Menya C.
Toyota Yaris
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Menya said the staff are attentive, they do quick service and one can really tell that they care and that they are accommodating.

CL
My name is Kitty but I hole

NA
Nadia A.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Nadia said the service was good.

Long Beach, CA
09/08/2019
Brian was very professionl the moment I walkin. Reasonable price for 4 wheel alignment and will recommend this shop to my friends.

Joe A.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the business did a good job.

NC
NORMA C.
09/04/2019
Brake Centers provided me with the best of 3 estimates for my brake service. The service was excellent. All the representatives were attentive, friendly, and courteous. They completed the inspection and the service in the time promised. They also gave me a few maintenance pointers and provided advise on other repairs my car needed. I am very pleased with the service and customer care I received and I will definitely continue to bring my car to Brake Centers for future services and repairs my car may need. I will also recommend Brake Centers to my friends and family for their car repair needs.

FG
FRANCISCO G.
Hawthorne, CA
Cadillac DTS
08/30/2019
Friendly and professional
Prompt service. Very professional demeanor but friendly

Sam S.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Sam said the employees were personable, very helpful and constructive.

JON P.
08/28/2019
I needed a quick repair on my truck .
They made my day when I called and they took me in without appointment . Great service and quality work.

LH
LAYNE H.
El Segundo, CA
08/23/2019
Quick and Good!!
I needed a quick service Inspection because I drive Uber. The parking lot is tight, but I was quickly show him where to put my car, and I was invited to the intimate but very clean waiting room. It almost no time at all the technician told me what my car needed, took care of it, and had me out the door. I could not have asked for a more efficient and pleasant experience. Great job!

JOHN F.
Culver City, CA
Hyundai Accent
08/23/2019
Excellent customer experience
Excellent service as always, Been coming back for 4 years.

FR
Farhad R.
Irvine, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Farhad said they had excellent service.