Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3

Overall Rating 4.916665/5Overall Rating 4.916665/5Overall Rating 4.916665/5Overall Rating 4.916665/5rating 4.916665
Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

FN
Fred N.
Hilltop Lakes, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Ease of access and friendliness of service
Timeliness of actual service was very good . But, getting an appointment to fit my schedule and plans not the easiest...
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and provide us your feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Jeremy C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Very professional
Even with a tech out for surgery they got the car done in a timely matter and kept it over night to ease my worries about the problem and made sure it was 100% repaired
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and providing us your feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Brenda M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2018 Category: Service
It was a great customer service with Mr. Humberto. He explained all doubts that I had about my vehicle.
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Mark C.
Centerville, TX
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Service was great, and our advisor Humberto was Awesome, very informative and friendly. I would highly recommend! Thank you for the outstanding service
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and provide us your feedback.  We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

2012 Hyundai Accent
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great service
Wonderful staff made sure I knew exactly everything included in the service along with pricing and such. Before anything extra was even considered they would call and ask to make sure it was okay along with telling me the price.

The service was quick and I had my car back in a couple hours!
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey and provide us your feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

James R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Couldn’t be happier with service
From my service agent (Dylan) to my vehicle services, everything was 5 star quality
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 06/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey and provide us your feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

BD
Brenda D.
Cameron, TX
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent, professional services!
I bought my Hyundai at another dealer about an hour away from home. A few days ago, I was stranded on a farm to market road with 2 flat tires. Since my vehicle is still under warranty, it was towed to the nearest Hyundai dealership, Brazos Valley Hyundai. The gentleman in service, Dillon, was friendly and professional and even managed to save me a few dollars! When I came in to pick up my Tucson, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it had also been washed and looked great---- that's something my other dealership never does! I just wish I had found Brazos Valley Hyundai sooner! Thank you so much!!
Kyle P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you for the awesome feedback!! I will be sure and share this with the team! If we can EVER be of assistance to you, let us know, we are here for YOU!

PM
Patricia M.
Somerville, TX
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
All the employees are professional with their customers as well as each other making it a great experience to bring your vehicle in for service.
Kyle P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

We love and appreciate your feedback!! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We look forward to seeing you next time.

Catherine C.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
The fast and kindness of the service people
Everyone was so polite and very helpful
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

KD
Kay D.
Navasota, TX
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
I have been going to this dealership for 15 years, and although there are new owners, I am pleased with the service.
Kyle P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit! We appreciate you and your business!

Natalie O.
Sarasota, FL
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual
Tail light issue was more than it seemed- service dept kept me up to date with ordering parts, etc
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We appreciate your business and look forward to  seeing you again.

Fort Worth, TX
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service. Work was done as promised.
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Mary G.
Madisonville, TX
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Service!!
Dillion stayed on top of what was going on and kept in touch while we were out of town. Thank you Dillion!
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and provide us you feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Sharyn C.
2014 Hyundai Accent
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Amazing care and concern regarding my vehicle
Amazing care and concern regarding my vehicle. Service was beyond excellent. Possibly the best experience I've had with repair work in many, many years of car ownership. Thank you to everyone there for going the extra mile for me!
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and provide us with your feedback. It makes us happy to hear that Humberto gave you the quality service that you deserve. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

KD
Kelvin D.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
Dylan was my service advisor and has been in the past. He is always friendly and the vehicle was out in a timely manner
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

RD
Roxanna D.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service advisors!
Dylan Is always prompt and nice. He's quick on getting your car pulled up and getting you on your way!
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

2012 Hyundai Accent
05/15/2018 Category: Service
The service was excellent, as always!
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Darlene G.
Shiro, TX
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Very pleasant and helpful people
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Caldwell, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/10/2018 Category: Service
I have always gotten great service here
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

EM
Eduardo M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
BVH fixed our Elantra in a timely manner and made sure we understood why repairs were warranted.
Tangelia H. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018