Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 4.899998/5Overall Rating 4.899998/5Overall Rating 4.899998/5Overall Rating 4.899998/5rating 4.899998
Overall Rating 2.55/5Overall Rating 2.55/5rating 2.55rating 2.55rating 2.55

Robert H.
Hilltop Lakes, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Friendly and Good service. Comfortable waiting area.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for this *****5 STAR RATING!***** We appreciate it so very much! And we are so glad you felt that you received good service from friendly people!

We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you with Excellence! Please feel free to reach out to me any time you have any questions, concerns or even suggestions! We value you and your input!

Dime Box, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with service.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the spectacular review of your service experience with us!! We strive for 5 star worthy service on every visit to us!!

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know how we did.

Theresa S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Dillon is always so helpful.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Fantastic!! Our entire team does a great job treating all our guests with respect and kindness. Thank you for letting us know about your experience. Great start to our week.

Johnnie P.
Burton, TX
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Always have great service and the cost of repairs always seem fair.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you! thank you! Thank you!
*****A 5 STAR RATING***** REALLY MAKES OUR DAY!

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill this survey out! We are so glad you feel that you were served well and that our prices are fair! Those are 2 great compliments!

We look forward to the next opportunity we may have, to serve you with EXCELLENCE! And we welcome any questions or suggestions you may have, at any time! You are a valued guest and we are so glad you chose BVI for your servicing needs!

We appreciate you and are here to serve you!

Bryan, TX
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Dylan and Humberto are great service advisers. My car was finished when they said it would be and all items were completed on the 60,000 mile service.

We are truly THRILLED to hear specific feedback regarding the greatness of our advisors! And we are so so so glad they met or exceeded your expectations regarding time and service while at our service department!

And thank you SO SO SO MUCH for the 5 star rating! That means so much to us! We welcome any input you may have for us, at any time! You are a valued guest and we are so glad you have chosen BVI for your servicing needs!

We are here to serve you!!

2018 Hyundai Kona
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
They are always friendly.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really try to concentrate on being friendly because you are a valuable guest who deserves OUTSTANDING service!

Also...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 5 STAR RATING! That started our morning off perfectly! We know your time is valuable and we sure appreciate you taking the time to fill the survey out for us! It helps us more than you know! :)

We appreciate you and look forward to our next opportunity to serve you well! Have a lovely day! :)

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Nice upgrade
Been 3yrs since i been there, they switched buildings with bmw. Had nice customer lounge with a farm toy my 15 month old could play with to keep him from tearing up books and wondering around the area. So it was a very nice and thoughtful upgrade.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey for us! And we are so glad to hear your thoughts on the improvements made around here! I personally added that farm to the waiting rooms, so I really appreciate the input about that, and I am so glad to know it was helpful to you! :)

We strive to earn a 5 star rating from each guest. So please let me know if there are things we could do, to meet or exceed your expectations, so that on your next visit, you feel comfortable with that rating reflecting excellence! :)

We appreciate you and we look forward to our next opportunity to give you OUTSTANDING service! :)

HR
Harry R.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
Good through service

Thank you so much for your kind words! Being thorough and friendly are two of our top goals! So we are thrilled to hear that we met or exceeded your expectations!

And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 5 STAR RATING! :) Those truly make our day, and help us stay motivated!

You are a valued guest and your input is important! So if you ever have questions, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to me (my direct line is listed below) at any time!

Thanks again for taking the time to fill out the survey for us! We appreciate you! :)

David R.
Roanoke, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Very Kind Staff
I was pleased with how well the staff treated me
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you so much for this 5 star rating! This REALLY made our day! We are so glad you felt taken care of by our staff! And we sincerely appreciate you working with us, to reach the best possible outcome! We really do value your input, so if you ever have questions, concerns or suggestions, please reach to me. :)

If you end up staying after graduation, please come see us! We vow to serve you with EXCELLENCE, and would love the opportunity to do just that! :)

We appreciate you!!!

BR
Brannen R.
Lewisville, TX
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Great place for service. Needed a battery replacement so I wouldn’t be stuck going back to Dallas and even though they didn’t really have a any appointments available that day they worked me in. Battery was still under warranty as well. They even washed and vacuumed my car. Michael Farrell the service advisor was great.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Mike does a spectacular job for us here and we are so pleased to see that continued on with you on your visit! Glad you made it to Dallas without issue.

We are here for you if you need us!

WH
Warren H.
Midway, TX
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Timely & Thorough
As usual the service was done in a timely manner at a reasonable price. I especially appreciate the thorough check of my vehicle each visit along with the alerts about what may be needed on future visits so I can budget ahead.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Awesome and thank you! Your kind words and review mean so much to us. We love knowing we met your expectations. Let us know if you need anything, we are here for you.

Marjorie C.
2015 Hyundai Azera
11/27/2018 Category: Service
I routinely have my 2015 Azera serviced at Brazos Valley Hyundai and as usual the service was excellent! This time I had them also apply my Apex Protect interior and exterior service as well. When I picked my car up it looked like it just rollled off the showroom floor! Everyone there did an excellent job. That’s why I always go back.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Absolutely fantastic! Thank you for letting us know how we did. This is what we love to hear from our guests in our home. Thank you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know.

We are here for you if you need us.

WC
Wolman C.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Great and Quick Service
They sent roadside service and it was very quick. When I got to the dealership I had to wait a bit as they fixed up my car but they got it done and checked everything so that I was safe for my travels even without me asking. Will come back it was great!
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

This is so good to hear! We love it when we find out that we have met or exceeded our guest's expectations! I'm so glad to know that you felt taken care of! That is always our goal!

And thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for giving us a *****5 STAR RATING!!***** We really appreciate that!!

Please let us know if you ever have any questions, concerns, or suggestions on how we could serve you even better! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! :)

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Good product
Difficult to get an appt sometimes but work is done well and on time.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you so much for this 5 star rating! We truly appreciate you taking the time to fill this survey out! You are valued guest, and we value your input. So please feel free to reach out to me, at the number listed below, if you ever have questions, concerns (such as having a hard time getting an appointment), or suggestions! We appreciate you and look forward to our next opportunity to serve you with EXCELLENCE! :)

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Everything was completed when promised.

Good afternoon!
Thank you sooooo much for this *****5 STAR RATING!***** We love hearing that our guests are pleased with the service they received! Please let us know if you ever have questions, concerns, or even suggestion! We value your input and appreciate you!

Stephanie M.
Hempstead, TX
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Satisfying an Unhappy customer.
No one dealership is ever perfect. But this dealer quickly contacted me to resolve the initial complaint. I applaud them for solving the complaint quickly. They really do care about their perception to their customers.

Unsatisfactory warranty work.
Sent my vehicle in with a cracking noise in driver door panel. Was informed me it was due to change in weather, and they lubed to alleviate the problem. Other door panels due not make this noise. When I picked up the vehicle , the door made the exact same noise as before. Typical warranty work claim nonsense. I do not have time to take my vehicle back for a repeat issue as simple as this. I will never buy a Hyundai again if this is how the warranty work is handled.Also the fuel injection service I believe was way overpriced, compared to other shops in the area. Me and my wife have purchased two straight vehicles from this dealer, but never again.

We are so sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. Our service team works together, always striving to bring you OUTSTANDING service. So, it really disappoints us, when we miss the mark with one of our guests.
Your input is valued, as are you. And the only way we can grow, is to know where we've failed. So I will reach out to you via phone today, to gather more details from you, in order to better understand what happened, so that we can make corrections where they may be needed.

I look forward to visiting with you on the phone today.

Megan D.
Bryan, TX
great vehicle service
They took good care of my vehicle. They found out what was wrong and they fixed it and charged a great price plus they shampooed the interior. I will definitely take my care back for all future needs.

*****5 STARS!!!**** This seriously just makes my day! This I am so happy to know that you are happy! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and working with me to make sure we could meet or exceed your expectations! We appreciate you and look forward to the next opportunity we have to serve you with EXCELLENCE!

And please feel free to contact me any time you have questions, concerns or even suggestions! I am here to serve you! :)

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Humberto was very helpful.
He kept me updated on the entire process. He let me know when there were delays and apologized and explained them.

We are thrilled to hear that you were pleased with your service! And we are so grateful for this 5 star rating! Your service advisor is pretty amazing. It's great to hear that he treated you so well and kept you updated!

We look forward to the next opportunity we get to serve you with EXCELLENCE! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions! We value you and your input!

LP
Lisa P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/20/2018 Category: Service
I will only see Dylan
I go to Hyundai because I'm confident in the service thry can otovide to their own brand. I am not a huge fan of Brazos Valley Imports because I have seen the division in service care between a BMW and Hyundai driver. However, Dylan in customer service is the reason I return for service. He has impeccable customer care skills, makes everyone feel like they are the most important customer and genuinely has a kind soul. I am a loyal customer only because of him and I know others feel the same.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. I will give you a call today, to get more details from you, regarding your concerns. Valuable input from our guests helps us to know where changes may need to be made. So we really do appreciate you taking the time out of your day to voice your concerns.

I look forward to the opportunity to visit with you on the phone soon!

LP
Larry P.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Engine Light Goes ON
The engine light went on I took it to the dealer to fix it They found the problem could not find out the problem They had the car for four days and the light would not go on again.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Good morning! I'm so sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations on this visit. I understand that being without your vehicle for 4 days is inconvenient, and that not being able to duplicate the problem, can be so frustrating! We strive to do everything in our power to give you service worthy of 5 stars every time. And because we value you and your input, I'd love to visit with you on the phone today, to get some details from you.

We look forward to serving you with excellence on your next visit! And I look forward to visiting with you on the phone later today!