Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Overall Rating 4.8571414/5Overall Rating 4.8571414/5Overall Rating 4.8571414/5Overall Rating 4.8571414/5rating 4.8571414
Overall Rating 2.64286/5Overall Rating 2.64286/5rating 2.64286rating 2.64286rating 2.64286

2013 Hyundai Azera
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Good staff...
Better communication would have helped, more eagerness to help.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

I sure do not like seeing that missed on your expectations and did not give you 5 star service while you were our guest.
We would really like to visit with you and get more details on your visit. Our customer relations manager will be reaching out to you soon.

KD
Kelvin D.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
My vehicle service
Dylan at the Bryan Texas location was great as always he reviews everything with you and tells you what should be done on your next service
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

We love Dylan! We will make sure he sees this. We appreciate you taking the time to take the survey and give us the highest rating possible! We are here for you if you need us.

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, but just better communication
I bought my vechile brand new less than a year ago and my battery already died. I took it in to get it replaced and was told it would take an hour. After two hours I called to check up on it and they said they were trying to charge it instead of replacing it and they would let me know when it was finished. I didn’t receive a phone call back so after four hours I decided to go back to pick up my car. Luckily it was done by then and ended up getting a new battery. I just wished I knew beforehand how long it was actually going to take and had a follow up call to inform me on its progress. I knew they were busy so I wasn’t too upset about it, but it seemed that my service wasn’t valued as much as the other ones they were working on.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit went. I am so sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. I will reach out to you via phone, soon, to visit with you about this incident. We always aim to have our guests leave feeling taken care of, and I am so sorry that didn't happen this time for you. Hopefully you will consider giving us another shot at exceeding your expectations in the future.

I look forward to the opportunity to talk to you on the phone.

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Professional
PM service executed in a professional manner

It is truly a joy for us to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received! Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey...and for the 5 star rating! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and offering you Exceptional service again!
We appreciate, and are here to serve you!

Richard C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Took care of my problems plus another repair that I did not do last time and called my attention to it and fixed it. Oil change was complete and oil changed.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star ultimate review! That is when we know we did it right and we appreciate you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are here if you need us for any reason.

Jaquala C.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
Humberto always helps me when I come in and he is always more than helpful and very polite!
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

We LOVE Humberto up here, he does a fantastic job for us and his customer love him! This is the ultimate testimonial for Humberto and how genuine he is. The 5 star review is the best thing we strive for! Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Jane M.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Courteous service
It took the amount of time the service rep said it would to service the car.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

What a GREAT way to start our morning! Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to this survey! And for the 5 STAR RATING! We are so glad that we were able to meet your expectations, and look forward to the opportunity to give you OUTSTANDING service again!

Jason H.
Cypress, TX
10/09/2018
Spectacular individuals
So impressed with Kyle Parker along with his team of Humberto and Dylan. They took a really confusing and frustrating situation, assessed it, made some calls and really made an effort to make things right. I have nothing but appreciation and respect for a group of folks who go out of their way to do the right thing.
Hyundai is lucky to have them because these are the kind of guys who will always be in high demand. Thank you for everything.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

This is a HUGE part of why I love my job! Helping people. It means a lot to me and all us here that you took the time out of your busy day to share your experience. The 5 star rating is our ultimate compliment we can receive.

We are always here for you if you need us.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/09/2018 Category: Service
They were quick and concise with servicing my car and only doing what was needed.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey! We love hearing your feedback and are so happy to know you were pleased! We also REALLY APPRECIATE THE 5 STAR RATING! That helps us so much!
We look forward to giving you OUTSTANDING service again on your next visit!

GB
Grace B.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Great
Awesome service.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

We are so happy to hear that your service can be described as AWESOME! And we certainly apprecaite the 5 star rating! Please let us know if there is anything we can do, to make your experience at Brazos Valley Imports, even better! We value your input and look forward to seeing you again!

MK
Michael K.
Normangee, TX
2017 Hyundai Azera
oil service and recall
Took a little longer than expected but pleased overall

We are so sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations in regards to time. Our goal is to always give you OUTSTANDING service. So, we look forward to another opportunity to serve you better.

I will be reaching out to you today, to get more details about your visit in an effort to make sure that your next visit is flawless!

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service.
Great service by everyone
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Awesome! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

PM
Patricia M.
Somerville, TX
PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY FAST SERVICE
Love Brazos Valley Hyundai. All the staff are professional and friendly. My last visit to have the oil changed in my car on a Saturday, they completed the service in about 1 hour.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

We love getting reviews such as your knowing we provided you with a great service experience, thank you for taking the time to share!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Warranty Work
I took my car to Hyundai for warranty work at the recommendation of my regular mechanic. Mostly satisfied, with the exception of no status update or phone call to alert me to the completion of service. Additionally, my car reeked of smoke when I picked it up. I am not a smoker and don't appreciate the stench of cigarette smoke when I pick it up from servicing.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for your feedback and my apologies we did provide a near perfect expereince for you. Our customer relations manager will reach out to you shortly.

2013 Hyundai Accent
09/29/2018 Category: Service
10/10
When something unexpected happens, these guys were ready to help. Umberto and Dylan were very friendly and professional in helping me sort out all the details. They kept me updated and my car was ready just a couple of days later. I will definitely be coming back and I would recommend Brazos Valley Hyundai or Imports to any of my friends and family.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! We love getting reviews such as this. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

AC
Ann C.
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/28/2018 Category: Service
No worries
Booked my appointment. Took car in, was kept updated. Everyone went out of their way to make experience as painless as possible. Will return again for service.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the kind words,that means so much to us! We look forward too seeing you in the future.

LP
Linda P.
Great service!!
Efficient fast and friendly!
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Efficient, Fast, and Friendly are some of our favorite words! Thank you so much for filling out this survey and for letting us know how happy you were with your service! We appreciate the feedback and the 5 star rating! Please let us know how we can serve you again in the future!

Flower Mound, TX
09/25/2018 Category: Service
It was my first time taking my car to a dearlership and Humberto was very kind explained everything to me very clearly!! He was very hospitable and friendly and also extremely helpful!

We are so glad to hear this report! And we are thrilled to know that you were treated well and had a 5 star experience at this dealership! Please let us know if you ever have suggestions on how to make your visits even better! We value your input!

Here to serve you!

GW
Gwendolyn W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
The people
Great costumer service, very nice understanding people!
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent expereince with us. We love getting feedback such as this. We are here if you need us!!!

KG
Kreshna G.
Service was excellent.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey about your recent experience. It is our highest compliment we can receive from our guests. We are here fro you if you need us!