Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 4.916665/5Overall Rating 4.916665/5Overall Rating 4.916665/5Overall Rating 4.916665/5rating 4.916665
Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

AL
Amy L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
They were ready for my car when I arrived for my scheduled oil change. Dylan was courteous and helpful as always.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent service experience! We are so glad to hear that your expectations were met or exceeded! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

KD
Kay D.
Navasota, TX
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Employees
Was able to get an appointment quickly.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to let us know about your experience with our service department! We are thrilled to hear that you were pleased! And we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Jerrie P.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Why make appointments?
My biggest issue with this place is that overtime I have wanted to bring my car in multiple times and there is always a long wait to even get an appointment, and then when I finally got an appointment, I brought it in a little before the scheduled time of 9:00am and was then told my car couldn't even be looked at until after lunch time. This brings up my question of why do they even make appointments if the time means nothing?? Overall the actual service done on my car was acceptable and the people working there were very polite and accommodating. However, I think the scheduling needs vast improvements because I was of course very displeased when I brought my car in on time and was told it would be 4 hours before they could even look at it.

Hello Again, Thank you for taking my call when I reached out to you. I look forward to meeting you in person next Wednesday when you come in!

Joesph W.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Brazos Hyundai
The people were very nice and gave a good character to the customer.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey! We are so pleased to hear that you were completely satisfied with the service you received! We are here to serve you, so please let us know how we can do so, in the future!

Robert B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2018 Category: Service
service
The service was completed in a timely fashion.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the review of your recent visit! We are happy to hear we met your expectations! We look forward to seeing you on the next visit in.

James M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
They were able to get us in quickly and everyone was super friendly. Also, the waiting area and restrooms were very clean and neat.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the kind review, we love hearing awesome feedback from our guests!

CD
Christi D.
Kosse, TX
07/30/2018
Service Department
The customer service is number one at the dealership. They put the customer first and go out of their way to assist you while they are servicing your vehicle. They have a shuttle service and are accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone!
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Humberto does an excellent job, thank you for recognizing him, we will be sure and share this in our weekly meeting!

CD
Christina D.
Kosse, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Service Agent
Humberto was absolutely amazing and is a class act. He is very willing to help out and take care of his customers. He was very pleasant and knowledgeable. He went out of his way to make sure I had a place to work while I was there since I had to wait on my car. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone I know. The customer service is next to none.

KP
Kent P.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Absolutely perfect!
I recently bought my 2018 Hyundai Kona from Brazos Valley Imports and I can honestly say I could not be more satisfied with my experience here! like most people, I've never enjoyed purchasing a new vehicle but working with Jacob Wigginton made buying the Kona easy and straightforward. After shopping around for so long I'm so happy I got to work with Jacob and experience his unbeatable service at Brazos Valley Imports!!
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience, we will be sure and pass this along to Jacob! Enjoy the Kona!!

07/24/2018 Category: Service
Your service department was great. Love dropping my car off to get service done.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!!! It was a pleasure to take care of your car for you! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

BJ
Brooklyn J.
Centerville, OH
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is nice and a friendly environment
My car was in very good condition when I got it back. Everyone was nice and friendly.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Thank for sharing your experience with us! we appreciate you business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

BV
Betty V.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Friendly and good service
Dillon did a great job processing my car and I got it back in a timely manner.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review of your experience with us! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

2014 Hyundai Genesis
Amazing Service
My service technician is the best!!

CF
Courtney F.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Customer Service!
Humberto did a fantastic job through the whole process- from checking me in and evaluating the problems with my car to returning my car brand new to me when done. He even took the extra mile when a part came in that was just slightly the wrong color (white vs. pearl)- instead of just saying "oh well, good enough", he told me that he was going to order another part to try and get the correct color because he wanted nothing less than the best. I appreciated his attention to detail immensely and he was very polite and friendly every time we spoke. I've had nothing but terrible experiences with other dealerships the past 5 years, and I'm so incredibly happy to say that this was the first time I have felt comfortable and completely satisfied with a dealership!

Worst Hyundai Service
I have been using 5 different service for Hyundai in almost 20 years, but this one is definitely the worst one. I never finish service on time and always lie about the status of your car.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

I apologize for your recent experience with us, we will be reaching out to you to get more details. Thank you

Great Customer Service
They had my car ready in no time. The staff was friendly, and very helpful. They offered me several options with my vehicle, and gave me a quote and breakdown of everything. I didn't feel pressured to get something done that I couldn't afford. I will definitely go back!
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on the next visit.

Excellent and quick service
Excellent service. Very friendly. Very quick. Shuttle and waiting area services are appreciative.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on the next visit.

Mary B.
Anderson, TX
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service !
I had an appointment on my vehicle for a manufacture recall. As I waited on my vehicle in the lobby to be repaired,.the staff asked if I need a ride anywhere or wanted some refreshments , coffee or water to drink.While my car was being serviced, I was being informed of the status of my service without me asking. The customer service was above and beyond great. Thank you Mary

Clemence S.
Somerville, TX
2011 Hyundai Accent
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service!
Staff are all excellent. Service is second to none. Best dealer I have ever dealt with!