Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5

DAVID W.
Nissan Titan
10/19/2020
Very accommodating, and flexible. I count on my truck for work and they looked at what was wrong and gave me the solution before lunchtime so I could get back to work.

DK
DENVER K.
10/19/2020
So glad to have found this place!
Very pleased with my service at AutoStream Hampden. Fred and the team were extremely kind and courteous both in person and over the phone. Their thorough inspection process is unlike any other mechanic I've been to, which assured me that my Mazda would be back to 100%.

ROBERT B.
10/19/2020
Great service and great people. They stand behind their work. Very satisfied customer.

KH
KEN H.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
10/17/2020
Awesome work - great people
As always, Fred and the team at Brentwood did a great job on my girlfriends Suzuki Grand Vitara. They not only did their full 32 point inspection ( a service perk I truly appreciate) but they went out of the way to when diagnosing the issue, which in this case was a water leak in the passenger compartment. There is no better place to take your vehicle than here if you need maintenance work like an oil change ( which they also did ) or najor repairs. I take all of my cars here. Thanks again to the team at Brentwood!!

Toyota Matrix
10/16/2020
Great communication. The necessary maintenance was completed on time and as described.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/14/2020
Careful and complete service
Through the whole period of the pandemic, we haven't thought to have anything checked on the car, but we could see it was due for an oil change so we scheduled an appointment. The team at the garage has a checklist of things that need to be assessed after a certain amount of time and mileage and they quickly took a look at key filters and fluids and marked everything as green (no needed work), yellow (caution--keep watching), and red (needs attention). Everything was clearly laid out in a well-formatted bullet list online under my name, so I could read about each item and assess what I wanted to do. On the phone, we went through each note, talked about each item that was marked "yellow" or "red," I made a choice of what seemed the most important, and the car care representative told me which ones I could wait longer to do. I got the estimated price instantly, I said "Go ahead," and the car was ready to pick up in about two hours. That was very impressive service. I also had a chance to talk about AutoStream car care and customer care philosophy and it felt like the team working on the car really had a commitment not only to protecting our safety but also to keeping the work to what is needed so the costs would be reasonable -- "the way I would want my family to be treated." Now the car will be in great shape for our next trip, and we got a fair price for the work. Thanks again.

Honda Fit
10/14/2020
Quick fix + added assistance
After weeks of sitting unused, the car wouldn't start--battery dead. When we charged it again, of course the radio wouldn't come on. The code we needed to enter in order to get the car restarted was nowhere to be found, and the web said to take the car to the dealer or our favorite garage. For us, that's Brentwood. When I called, the representative said they could take care of it that same day, while we waited which was fantastic. They knew right away that with a Honda, they don't even have to remove the radio to find the code; they just pushed some buttons, got an instruction code, checked it online and came up with the entry code. At the same time, I had noticed that a wiper blade was torn and flapping, so they replaced both of the front wiper blades. We had two experts in the office helping and they got us on our way with two jobs done within 10 minutes. Everyone at the shop was friendly, helpful, professional, quick to step up, and wanted everything about their service to be perfect--which it was. Plus because we accepted the invitation to be VIP members over the summer, at no charge, the bill for the day's work was less than $8. It would be hard to beat the price or the service. Thank you!

STEVEN S.
10/13/2020
Checked my car, talked to me on the phone, no repair needed
Had an issue with what seemed to be a slight "vibration" when braking...the technician working on my car spoke to me on the phone and found everything to be in order, so asked me to see if it still happened and, if so, note when/how. Glad that there was no charge for expensive "repairs" that apparently weren't needed.

LIZ M.
10/10/2020
great service, great work
I've been going to Autotream Brentwood for years. they are always professional and go the extra mile to help you. I highly recommend them

JASON B.
10/05/2020
Flat tire patch
My experience from phone call to execution was fantastic. THis was my first time. I booked another appointment based on the quality of service i received.

MICHAEL S.
Kind service
Very atentive customer service

NG
Nicole G.
10/01/2020
Super friendly, fast service. The shuttle and/or loaner car is a big plus! This was my first time taking my car there and I'll definitely be going back.

DAVID R.
Fast and courteous
Neighborhood (Homeland/Roland Park) treasure. Fast and courteous service. Know exactly what you will pay for before the service is provided.

SAMANTHA M.
Honda Fit
09/30/2020
Easy, Great Service
Had to have my brakes replaced today, and easily made a next-day appointment. They fixed the issue in a few hours for a fair price.

LG
LYNN G.
Lexus IS 250
09/26/2020
Brentwood Auto
Honest and knowledgeable. If a repair is not needed they will tell you. If a repair is needed they will do it correctly. Overall positive experience.