Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5

MARGARET M.
01/14/2021
finally found the vibration problem
My wheels shook when I drove at high speeds. The Brentwood staff balanced, re-balanced and test drove my car. On the third visit they found the problem - deteriorating rubber at the ball joint in the front wheel. They fixed it, and so far the car is behaving.

NS
NICOLE S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/13/2021
Fast, detail-oriented, genuine assessments/care care
I was able to get my newly purchased, used vehicle inspected for the state within 24 hrs of calling. All individuals I worked with were thorough and timely. They were neutral in their assessment (telling me both good and bad things regarding the car and work that was done as well as what needed to be done) and very kind people. Since my car did not pass, they were also able to help me navigate how to deal with the issue, as well as multiple options to handle it. They did not push anything additional on me in terms of unnecessary services and were very trusting, which I really appreciated. I will definitely go back for any additional needs.

RICHARD R.
Toyota Prius c
01/09/2021
Good service - good information
The courtesy shuttle service obviously has a cost that is built into the service bill. Those who decline the service should get a bonus discount. I declined and walked.

EN
EDGAR N.
Volkswagen Golf
01/09/2021
Fast and effective service
I got an efficient service and a comprehensive information on the status of my vehicle, so I can better plan its maintenance..

MN
MALVIN N.
Pontiac Vibe
12/30/2020
Customer service at its best, attentive to pleasing the customer and detailed with information. Clean, competent and understanding the customers needs -best experience

Jessie M.
GMC Envoy
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Jessie said they have been really helpful they're able to get him into a appointment really quickly.

Joe B.
12/14/2020
Awesome Service
These guys are the best! They've treated me with respect from day one. And, I've been coming back for twenty years! The last time I was in, they checked out my car and then told me to go to the dealer to care of the problem, saying "it's under warranty." They charged me nothing. And they were right about the dealer. I highly recommend Brentwood to everyone.

MARGARET M.
12/10/2020
consistently good quality care.
Brentwood staff is polite, efficient, and knowledgeable. I have yet to be disappointed with their work. That's why I keep going back. :)

EB
Ed B.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Ed said they did a good job and took care of all his stuff.

LR
Linda R.
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Linda said she loves them. They have been taking care of her vehicle for over sixteen years and they always tell her the truth.

HS
HARRY S.
12/04/2020
The service was excellent. Stuart solved all my questions about the maintenance and service of my car. Thanks.

JULIUS B.
12/04/2020
Found my new auto shop!
I highly AutoStream! I went to AutoStream yesterday to have them inspect a used car I was considering purchasing. I am a new driver and know virtually nothing about cars. I explained what I had noticed on a test drive and that, beyond passing inspection, I would love to know what the car needed and if it was a worthwhile purchase. From the beginning, they were completely respectful and comforting. They explained what they would look for and took diligent notes about everything additional I asked about. After the inspection Dave explained everything to me and answered all my questions with respect and care. I am so grateful to AutoStream and Dave for helping me through this challenging process. Whether I end up with this car or another, I know I will be taking it to AutoStream!!!

MARDON W.
Toyota Prius c
12/02/2020
Great job!
We’re ready for winter with our four new tires and timely maintenance. Getting it done was efficient, thorough and we got a great deal on the tires. Thanks!

Steven B.
12/01/2020
great service
The service was great. So accomodating and efficient. Totally would recommend this place.

NM
NANCY M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/25/2020
Unexpected repairs, glad they're in my corner
Took the Subie in for an oil change, came home a week later with new exhaust, new control arms, and a fixed wiper motor. All safety items I needed addressed, despite not moving the car much these days.