Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5rating 4.4999975
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

STEVE C.
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/10/2019
Support your local business - 7 Alarm Fire and Great Service
Blown transformer resulting in building fire and loss of power did not impact the team (Joe, Fred, Lonnie, Steve, and the rest) from keeping the shop moving. The brake job on my truck was completed by Lonnie. Joe and Fred kept the shop moving using cells phones along with pen and paper. Owner Ed should take note these guys found a way to keep busy until power was restored.

Ann M.
Washington, DC
Honda Fit
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Ann said this facility is a very trusted place to do business with. The service is so efficient and everything is just so great. The staff is just so kind, patient and explain everything to her.

BK
Byron K.
Volvo V50
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Byron said every thing was great as far as the service. The communication could have been better. His vehicle had to be there for awhile and he would have liked if they let him know that.

RICHARD H.
Nissan Xterra
11/01/2019
Vehicle was checked over for a road trip. The work that was done came in at the price quoted.

CLAIRE C.
11/01/2019
Excellence
Brentwood couldn't be improved. They exhibit conscientiousness toward their employees and customers, as well as intelligence, knowledge, and hard-work.

DE
Dave E.
10/31/2019
everything good
fr dave eberhardt and cathy permut- nice to be back- sorry not to hav e Will to pester re trump= Fred'll do

CLAIRE C.
All-around excellence, as always
It would surprise me to find a more conscientious (regarding, both, customers and employees), well-run, mechanic in Baltimore. They're on the ball, know their stuff, and offer full-time employment and benefits to their staff.

BRIAN M.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
They are the shit
They are great. Everything you want. Knowledgeable and fair. I'm picky as hell with my car and no other shop in town will touch my car. No bs, no upsell all legit.

CARRIE M.
Kia Forte
Great Service!
I called last week to get something fixed on my car that wasn’t emergent but needed to get done. Brentwood was able to get me in that day and were very affordable. The guy at the front desk was so nice and very friendly. I will definitely be coming back!

JV
JEAN V.
consistent
always reliable with great communication.

BP
BETH P.
FIAT 500
10/25/2019
Great customer service and high quality work
Gréât job! Great customer service

AC
Allison C.
10/15/2019
Great service and fair prices
I brought my car in because something seemed to be off with my brakes. They didn’t have openings for me but managed to look at my car same day. Turns out my brakes had completely worn down and the car was unsafe to drive. The last shop I brought it to did not mention this at all. They gave me a fair price (I researched it after) and did great work. They were also so nice to work with - I had phone issues and they went above and beyond to contact me. Definitely will go back.

PM
PAUL M.
Nissan Maxima
10/12/2019
Good work
Excellent work and honest explanation of what was required. I will continue to use Brentwood for service.

10/10/2019
Without an appointment, I brought in a tire with a nail stuck in it. A replacement tire was provided and installed the same day, for a reasonable price. As always, I had a great experience with Brentwood.

GV
GRETCHEN V.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Great service, great people,
I took my previous car to Brentwood for years and always trusted their work and appreciated their friendliness and respectful service. After buying a new car, I took advantage of the free service for the first 3 years and then just got into a rut there. So happy to return to Brentwood!

JJ
JEFFERSON J.
Volvo V70
Courteous, Efficient, and Honest
I have recently had two cars within the span of a few weeks that needed Maryland State Inspections in order to get registered in MD. The staff at Brentwood Automotive explained all the details of the process to me and told me when the earliest available time slot to make an appointment was. They performed the work within the window of time they told me, and electronically transmitted the test results to the MVA. Having heard numerous horror stories of dishonest and/or incompetent shops doing state inspections in MD and other states I've lived, I have to say that I totally trust Brentwood Automotive to be honest and trustworthy. I will definitely be using them again for any future automotive needs. My only negative comment has to do with the parking - they don't have the space to accommodate more than a few cars and entering or exiting from the street is a little tricky, especially because of the design of the curb/driveway area. I don't know if the city would allow it, but it sure would be a lot easier if the entire area in front of the parking spaces was beveled instead of being a mixture of curb and beveled areas.

RONALD B.
10/10/2019
It is always a pleasure to take my car to Brentwood. Their service is impeccable. The guys that work there very knowledgeable and helpful

SL
SHERIE L.
Honda Accord
10/09/2019
Just hit 201,000 miles!!
Thank you, Brentwood!!! Your professionalism and exceptional customer service are greatly appreciated ... by both me AND my car!! :)

10/08/2019
Great job
I was seem quickly and my problem was fixed that day for a good price.

MICHAEL S.
Washington, DC
10/08/2019
Great service as always
Brentwood’s service is always top notch. I live in NW, Washinton, DC, and despite the distance they are my mechanics.