Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5rating 4.4999975
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

LZ
Larzer Z.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Larzer's wife. She said the staff is so nice and smart.

GB
Gregory B.
Mazda B4000
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Gregory said he told the staff he was in no hurry, but it took several days to check out his vehicle. He was pleased with the service.

GB
Gilbert B.
Volkswagen Golf
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Gilbert said he appreciated the prompt service and fast call back to let him know that the service was finished.

LA
Lee A.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Lee said the prices were good. They were quick. Everybody was very nice.

Bill B.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he would recommend this business for service.

05/17/2018
Very accommodating
I had a blown radiator and they were able to get my vehicle into the shop that day and finished by the morning the next day. Great work!

David S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/16/2018 Category: Service
David said he did not have any problems. He said the staff treated him with dignity.

LW
Lindsey W.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Lindsey said it was easy to make an appointment online and they were pretty quick.

CYNTHIA W.
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/05/2018
Always friendly and reliable
An honest mechanic. It's what we all seek! Brentwood Auto is just that. Friendly, honest, reliable and thorough. I used to do lots of research to find the best price for my service, even though I knew that you never go to the cheapest place, at the risk of them "finding" many more things wrong with your car. I don't search anymore because I know I will get a good price, great service and no hassles at Brentwood. Best auto service I know.

05/02/2018
You keep my old cars running well! Thanks.
I drive old cars (current heap is a 2000 Subaru) and save big bucks. No large car payments for a few years, no large insurance payments for a few more years. I buy good, low mileage cars, old cars. Now and then I need an expensive brake job or something, I have regular servicing, and I need tinkering on this or that.

BUT I have to have a shop I can trust. I trust you guys and been rewarded by a couple of decades of friendly, reliable, helpful, fair service. Guys in the office are good, guys in the shop are good, even the customers are super nice people. Brentwood Automotive is a quality business!

MK
MARILYN K.
04/30/2018
THE BEST SERVICE AROUND!!!
There is a reason I have been a Brentwood customer for decades. They have always fixed my cars, alerted me to future issues, stood by their service, and been all-around good people. I like that they support public radio.

IC
ILAN C.
Pontiac Grand Am
04/27/2018
Best customer service!
No better customer service in Baltimore! We are always made to feel respected and cared for. Highly recommend.

INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/26/2018
Friendly and timely service
I went for a standard oil change and from the time of my arrival to receiving my key back, it took 25 mins.

James P.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/26/2018 Category: Service
James said they did a very good job.

KH
Kristen H.
West Hempstead, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with George. He said the employees were very cooperative. They provided really nice service.

04/24/2018
Great Shop!
Easy, friendly, honest, really helpful and within walking distance from my home!

JO
JIM O.
Buick Century
04/23/2018
Inspection
Inspection was completed quickly, and the information provided was clear and helpful

PH
Pam H.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Pam said they are very kind.

AR
Arron R.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Arron said they provided him with good service and reasonable prices. They're good to work with and better than any other business he's been to.

SARAH C.
Honda Fit
04/19/2018
Always goes above an beyond
Brentwood has always done it’s utmost To make my car and my experiences with them be the best that it can be. My cars have always been treated well and repairs are expertly done. I would be hard-pressed to go anywhere else.