Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5

MARILYN S.
Lexus RX
07/30/2021
very efficient service. Thank you
I enjoyed working with you.

Theodora (Doris) B.
Nissan Rogue
07/29/2021
Road trip prep
Great

Nissan Xterra
07/29/2021
Great and affordable service!
Meticulous and thorough documentation, including pictures as needed to document service needs and well as clear and understandable explanations from technicians.

MELISSA R.
07/27/2021
Incredible service, thorough and detailed
AutoStream, so glad I found you. I was in need of service and they go above and beyond! Attention to detail and service is fantastic. I would only service my vehicle at the dealership, until I met the AutoStream team! Thank you Dave, Stu, Chad and your entire team at the Brentwood sight!

SERGIO H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/27/2021
Love Autostream/Brentwood
I was provided with such detail on repairing my car. Autostream was very straightforward, didn’t try to up sell me with things that did not need to get repaired. Their customer service representatives were great and personable! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for work on their vehicle.

BJ
BARBARA J.
07/24/2021
I requested an overall inspection of my 2006 Honda CRV. AutoStream provided the inspection results. Because the car is fairly old, there were a lot of recommended repairs, some of which they said could wait. The remaining repairs were numerous and expensive, but I OK'd them because I expect this model car to last a lot longer, and the body style is perfect for carrying our large dog. The car runs much better now, and the repairs were cheaper than replacing the car with another car of equal small SUV size and excellent cargo capacity. Their customer service was excellent; they answer questions and explain their recommendations well; there was no pressure to make these repairs.

BA
Bonnie A.
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Bonnie said that they didn't tell her they didn't take checks. When she went to pay, all she had was checks. Somebody paid her bill and she reimbursed them with a check. Everybody there is very nice.

KEN S.
07/23/2021
Could not have been a better experience.
Moved down here from Massachusetts four years ago, and had not find a really good mechanic that I could trust with my recently purchased 2018 Honda CRV. I don't like the inconvenience or the cost of a dealership. AutoStream was welcoming, upfront about the repairs and the cost, (which was reasonable considering the amount of routine maintenance that had to be done) completed the work when promised and there were no surprises. Won't go anywhere else.

L M.
07/15/2021
Honest
Took my car in for an oil change. Told me it needed A LOT of work and I should not put any money into it.......Could have made thousands off of me, but told me me not to fix my car. I've been using them for 20+ years.

EH
Ellen H.
07/15/2021
It was patient explaining my problems.
They called to explain what my SUV needed and in the time frame, I had no experience in that field.,they were honest and informative. I will use again.

SE
SANDRA E.
07/14/2021
SCAM ARTISTS
This is the second time the new owners have insisted I needed unnecessary work. I rc'd a quote of almost $4800.00 from them, took it to my old mechanic who repaired my vehicle for $476.00 and was HORRIFIED when looking at the quote from Autostream. NEVER TRUST THIS BUSINESS.

SN
SHARON N.
07/14/2021
Problem solved and quickly
I had a flat tire near my home. I got AAA to put on the donut tire, called Autostream, went there immediately, they took the old tire, and the next day I had a new tire. No waiting. The management and mechanics are incredibly pleasant, explain things and treat you like you really matter. Also very convenient. Highly recommend.

RE
REBEKAH E.
Subaru Impreza
07/13/2021
good reliable garage
Just got an oil change with courtesy inspection and everything went great. They do a good job tracking and recommending routine maintenance. And they cleaned my very dusty dashboard. They actually didn't let me pay for an oil change I didn't need the first time I took my new car in (too new and not enough miles on it yet), which I appreciated.

KL
KEVIN L.
07/12/2021
Professional and thorough
I have used this service center for many years with both the previous owner and the new one. They are professional, communicate effectively and get the job done on time. Highly recommend this team.

EL
ELIZABETH L.
07/10/2021
The best detailed service
Brentwood provides the best service and a detailed list of what is needed and when it should be done. They've kept my older car running extremely well for years!