Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5rating 4.4999975
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

CHARLES M.
Reisterstown, MD
Toyota Matrix
04/22/2019
Great shop
The people are great and on point , I have sent my daughters there knowing the frankness of the company

JV
JEAN V.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/21/2019
Always reliable
Everything went as promised. Reliable service, finished when promised. Fair price.

KH
KEN H.
Volkswagen CC
04/19/2019
Amazing service and great people
The people at Brentwood are the best. Will and Joe are incredibly personal people and they make you feel like family. The service you get at Brentwood is exceptional and always above par. If you want your car in the best hands possible this is the place to go. Honest and reliable service from a time honored local business.

SUE C.
04/16/2019
Awesome service
Brentwood always gets the job done quickly and correctly. I trust them with all my car service needs. You can too!

John D.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
John said they did a wonderful job.

04/08/2019
Friendly
Just friendly and knowledgeable

They did a great job
Brentwood did my brake work for a fair price and ahead of time. They also fixed an issue I was having where the car stalled. When I asked about it, the technician brought me the old part and explained how it worked. I will return to Brentwood Automotive.

GA
GAYLE A.
Brentwood Auto
Great service, great people

CE
CRAIG E.
Great Service!
They problem solved with me when I called not knowing what was wrong and then fixed my car when I brought it in. Everyone who works there is so nice!!

SA
SANDRA A.
Honda Civic Sedan
04/05/2019
Brendwood -Best in Baltimore!
I'm new to the city and everyone I have spoken with recommends Brentwood. Not only are they kind, friendly and good mechanics -they are very conveniently located.

Lisa B.
2009 Highlander
We have been using Brentwood for over 23 years. In that time frame they've serviced every vehicle we have owned. Ed and Will have been the most professional and competent mechanics we have ever worked with. Their can do attitude and friendly atmosphere makes every visit a pleasant experience.

Jenn H.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jenn's husband. He said they are great. There was nothing, he did not like.

Jon P.
Annapolis, MD
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Jon said he is working with the owner about a few issues and he's sure everything will be taken care of.

Larry S.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Diana. She said this business has the best service and advice. She has bought used vehicles based on their advice and things turned out very well.

CE
CRAIG E.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/04/2019
It's been great for many many years. Consistantly great!
Awesome! Very timely for me.

NB
NANCY B.
03/02/2019
My check engine light went on shortly after getting service on Tuesday. I brought the car back and they couldn't have been nicer--worked me in and did some diagnostics to correct the problem. I always feel well taken care of when I leave here. They have kept my 2006 Hyundai running and I am very grateful.

STEVE C.
Land Rover Range Rover
Most recent visit
We've own or have owned a diverse set of cars. Toyota, Lexus, BMW, Mazda, Range Rover and have used Brentwood for over 10 years. Our contact at Brentwood Automotive, Will, has always been up front if they can handle a project or not. We recently brought our Range Rover in for a major brake job. The truck is out of warranty so I had no concerns with Brentwood Automotive doing the work. Work was completed on time along with some advice from the tech. Great service. Great pricing. Be sorry when Will retires in June.

TP
TRACEY P.
03/01/2019
Had some heavy duty break work done including new calipers, break pads, and hoses. Was completed the next day. I had a few questions and the seasoned mechanic answered them in fine detail and in terms I could understand. The several people I had communications with were super kind and helpful. This is where I will be taking my jeep from here on out.

03/01/2019
Professional, courteous, prompt. . .
State inspection found several items needing to be fixed. Brentwood graciously allowed me to take my car and have a family member do the repairs before bringing it back to pass the final inspection.

WL
WARREN L.
Ford Fiesta
Personalized Service
Usually personalized service and always highly competent work. On the rare occasion I've had a problem with work done Will has promptly addressed and corrected the situation. Keep up the excellent work!