Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5rating 4.4999975
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

RICHARD H.
Nissan Xterra
07/17/2018
I scheduled an oil change and got what I asked for on a timely fashion.

Jenn H.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Collin. He said the staff was nice and he had no problems.

SF
Sharon F.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said her experience with the business was very good. The staff were very nice to her and really helped her out.

HM
HOWARD M.
Honda Fit
07/14/2018
Best auto shop around
I can't say enough about how good Brentwood Automotive is. Fantastic service, great prices, and the best staff in the shop and behind the counter. They are not only the best auto repair shop, they are the best retail experience I have ever had. I've been going to them for well of 20 years and they have never let me down. Thank you, Brentwood.

Willis M.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Willis said this business had great customer service. They did a good job and the prices are reasonable. They are reliable and he really appreciated the customer service Will gives.

Justin F.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the manager and the technicians were very responsive to all his questions. They provided clarification, had great attitudes, and were accommodating.

Willis M.

SE
SUSAN E.
07/11/2018
Consistently excellent service
The folks at Brentwood consistently provide superior service for reasonable prices. We've had three cars checked out there recently and were happy with the job and price. They told us what had to be done, and, just as important, what didn't have to be done. And called us in a reasonable amount of time so we could make the decision on what to do. They also quoted the prices, which were fair. We highly recommend them!!

EN
EDGAR N.
Volkswagen Golf
07/11/2018
Timely quality service.
I got my mechanical problems resolves satisfactorily and in time.

CO
Chiara O.
Chevrolet Aveo
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Chiara said the facility was very accurate, patient, honest and kind. The business explained very well what the issue was with her vehicle.

RA
Rebbeca A.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Rebbeca said this business did the job she asked them to do. They were friendly, courteous, and timely.

YY
Yunshan Y.
Ellicott City, MD
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Yunshan said the service was very good.

PA
PAULA A.
Volkswagen Passat
07/04/2018
Outstanding service
I have been going to Brentwood Auto since we moved to Roland Park in 2006. They are great. Service is outstanding. They are friendly, courteous and are excellent diagnosticians regarding the problems your car may be having. They get results. They solve problems and get you on the road again fast. I would give them my unqualified recommendation.

SE
SUSAN E.
07/04/2018
We've been bringing our cars to Brentwood for service for years. We find them to be very honest. Prompt quality service at reasonable prices. And if we don't need a repair, they'll tell us. Great folks!!

Lindsey M.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Lindsey said the staff completed her service in a timely fashion.

JZ
Joseph Z.
Toyota Supra
07/01/2018
Gil, Joe, and of course Ed
Had the services I needed. Reassured about an errant waring light.

KENNY M.
06/27/2018
Excellent Service and People
Great place and great service. Customer service was exceptional. Everyone was polite and courteous. Will definitely use them again.

Marilyn C.
06/23/2018
Personable, friendly, honest
I've been able to depend on Brentwood for about 25 years...never have they fooled me, failed me, or fleeced me!

William M.
06/23/2018
Nice knowledgeable people...honest...fair
Been taking my cars here for years....very solid company...reliable and homest

KC
KATHERINE C.
06/22/2018
I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else!
The guys at Brentwood are honest and capable. Thy do great work with my cars but they have great customer service. Once I find a place like Brentwood , I stick with them.