Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5rating 4.4999975
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

NB
NANCY B.
Honda Fit
05/27/2017
They are great
I have been using Brentwood Auto for years and I find them to be honest, reliable, and excellent at what they do. My car is still doing well after 10 years because of the good service Brentwood Auto has given. I meant to hit five stars- I hope this straightens this out

05/27/2017
lovely people--I forgot to have you check three windows which do not open. I hope you can fix them.. If you are able to do this please call me at 4102434993
good work reliable, nice people
Edward N., President from Brentwood Automotive responded on 05/30/2017

Obviously this one star was a mistake. I called Nancy to make sure nothing was wrong with service she'd received last time and she said no , that she loved our service and meant to give us 5 out of 5 stars.
Hopefully she will correct the mistake.

CN
CHAULA N.
Honda Accord
05/25/2017
I appreciate the follow up call
I appreciate the calls from Will and Ed to discuss my concerns with the repair. They did fix the car under the warranty - I drove it all Memorial Weekend and so far have not had any issues; I am concerned that the first alternator took several months to fail, so I will be watching it closely.

I prefer to support small/local businesses so I am willing to give Brentwood the benefit of the doubt. I did appreciate that Ed called me after the weekend to check in to make sure I wasn't having any problems with the car. I need to reserve whether I would recommend the place until I see how things work out.

05/25/2017
You still have my car
I have now brought my car to Brentwood 3 times. The first you replaced my alternator. A few months later I was having the same concern so I brought it again. I was told that it was the alternator again and that it must have been a bad part and you replaced it again. I picked up the car and drove less than 3 blocks and found it was having the same issue. So I turned around and brought it back again. You kept the car and said it needed further evauation. When I picked it up the third time I was told you found some corroded cables which were replaced. I now brought my car in to have an oil change and the AC looked at - replaced my AC parts and flushed my fluid lines, I came to pick up the car and drove less than 5 blocks when the battery light started flashing at me. I then had to turn right around and bring it back in again. When I received the call about why the battery light is flashing I was told it was the alternator again. They were aware it had already been replaced twice and the second time I had to return less than 10 minutes after picking up my car because the issue was not fixed. I have not received a call regarding the plan for repair yet but I expect it should be from Ed.
Edward N., President from Brentwood Automotive responded on 05/26/2017

Chaula, Please accept my heart felt appologies. I hate it when one of our valued customers has to come back even a second time, much less a third time. I have to tell you that electrical problems can be tricky.  After the first alternator failed, we had to give the the company we got it from the opportunity to make it good. When it failed the sencond time, we immmediatly thought that something else could be causing the alternator not to work, like the corroded cabling that we found. As it turns out, the second alternator was the culprit. Strange coincidence that both were defective. That's why we went with a different brand.
I know it was a major inconvenience for you and if there is anything I can do to compensate you for your time, let me know.

CK
Chris K.
Maryland
06/18/2015 Category: Service
Chris said he had a problem with the inspection but the business took time from their schedule to fix it.

06/18/2015 Category: Service
Chris said he made an appointment weeks ahead of time and when he got there, the appointment was not there. This created a lot of problems for him. He hopes that next time, the administrative people will do better and keep the appointment that he makes.
Edward N., President from Brentwood Automotive responded on 06/22/2015

Chris , I'm very sorry to hear that. It should have never happened, and it rarely does. I will definately look into why it happened. i hope they saw you anyway.
Ed

LG
LYNETTE G.
Buick LaCrosse
04/30/2013
My Reply
Hello Edward,
You write as if you've been in the auto mechanic business for quite some time and I can appreciate that. And it's really could that you like to express how you feel about matters that concern you. I like to do so as well. So when I made the comments that I stated initialy it was made from my past experience in getting car repairs done. Though I do appreciate your rsponse I just feel differently about your procedures and so I'll leave at that. I am pleased with the repairs that Ive had done to my car in the past and would like to say thank you.

Best Regards.
Lynette

04/30/2013
A LU LU
I did not understand why I had to pay for a dagnostic fee four times for a recent car repair. All the other mechanics I've spoen to sad that, that this was unheard of.Please explain.
Edward N., President from Brentwood Automotive responded on 05/01/2013
Ok let's try it again, It was 3 diagnostic charges, not 4. You came in with a check engine light on and agreed to scan for codes, we found 3 different codes. 2 evaporative issues, which take significant time to dianose, including using a smojke machine. The other was a engine coolant temerature problem. Which had to be diagnosed as well. Contrary to what some people think, diagnostics are not free. When you see the AMCO commercials offering a free scan for diagnostic codes, thats a small part of the diagnostic procedure. Diagnostics require highly skilled people with expensive equipment to find these problems and it takes time and everyone charges for thier time, whether it's on the back end or the front. Ed N.

RICHARD H.
Nissan Xterra
12/06/2019
Vehicle would not start
They found out what was wrong and fixed it. It cost very little.

CORI B.
12/05/2019
Great Service- as always
This is my absolute go to shop in Baltimore- they are always so helpful. They do great work, are really up front about what they can and can't do, and are great communicators. I never feel talked down to, which has been an issue for me at other shops. I also absolutely appreciate that they will call and go over everything that they feel should be done to keep your car safe, but will help you prioritize what needs to happen now vs. what can be done later- they are NEVER pushy about it.

STEVEN S.
11/27/2019
Amazing service and care
Brentwood fit me into their busy schedule to have some much needed work done before a long road trip for Thanksgiving. They communicated everything promptly and clearly. Both at drop off and pick up, Fred and Joe were very friendly and were willing to chat for a bit. Truly thankful for these guys.

Myriam R.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Myriam said the staff at the business was very quick with scheduling the appointment. She said they got her in right away. They were very affordable and overall had great customer service.

DE
Dave E.
11/19/2019
glad to be back w brentwood
david eberhardt and cathy permut go way back- be seeing you

ANN M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/16/2019
Awesome service & communication. Actually, use "auto speak" with women!
This was my first time having service coordinated with the "new guy," Fred. It was like he was channeling Will whom we all miss, but life goes on. He was informative, and talked "auto speak" to me as those with Brentwood often do which I appreciate as a female. So many places are condescending to women when it comes to auto repairs. Fred also seems to have a good sense of humor. It isn't easy breaking news about costly auto repairs to customers. He also keep me posted about time needed to complete the status throughout the day so that I could plan my day. Kudos to Brentwood for ongoing outstanding work & customer relations.

CA
COLE A.
Kia Optima
11/15/2019
Excellent and Timely Service!
Joe and the guys at Brentwood are always on point. Reliable, flexible, and honest. I recently had to replace one of my tires due to a deep gouge. They were able to order a matching tire and replace in a timely fashion. They didn't attempt to oversell me with a full set. Have been a customer for about a decade and plan to be one for many decades moving forward!

GB
GENE B.
Hyundai Azera
11/15/2019
Recommended Best,Not Most Expensive Option
Just moved from VA to Baltimore and looked up Brentwood recommendations which were positive. Thought that brakes needed replacement. Brentwood called with options and recommended repair not replacement . Great job, reasonable price. Highly recommend.

MARGARET S.
Lexus ES 350
11/14/2019
Very cordial, efficient, and expert care for customers and cars.
Thanks so much Brentwood folks. Much appreciation for not only maintaining my aging 2008 Lexus, but for doing so in a timely manner. Especially grateful for you picking up the clogged windshield gutter... a potential for unwanted mold etc. problem. Friendly service is a delight in an increasingly cranky world.

ALICE S.
11/12/2019
Capable auto service with no scams.
The office person was friendly, professional with great personality.The technical aspects of my service were explained so that I understood. The timeframe and price promised were met. I am a first time customer and plan to return.

STEVE C.
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/10/2019
Support your local business - 7 Alarm Fire and Great Service
Blown transformer resulting in building fire and loss of power did not impact the team (Joe, Fred, Lonnie, Steve, and the rest) from keeping the shop moving. The brake job on my truck was completed by Lonnie. Joe and Fred kept the shop moving using cells phones along with pen and paper. Owner Ed should take note these guys found a way to keep busy until power was restored.

BK
Byron K.
Volvo V50
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Byron said every thing was great as far as the service. The communication could have been better. His vehicle had to be there for awhile and he would have liked if they let him know that.

Ann M.
Washington, DC
Honda Fit
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Ann said this facility is a very trusted place to do business with. The service is so efficient and everything is just so great. The staff is just so kind, patient and explain everything to her.

RICHARD H.
Nissan Xterra
11/01/2019
Vehicle was checked over for a road trip. The work that was done came in at the price quoted.

CLAIRE C.
11/01/2019
Excellence
Brentwood couldn't be improved. They exhibit conscientiousness toward their employees and customers, as well as intelligence, knowledge, and hard-work.

DE
Dave E.
10/31/2019
everything good
fr dave eberhardt and cathy permut- nice to be back- sorry not to hav e Will to pester re trump= Fred'll do