Joe D.
04/08/2020
Great shop!
Quality of work is fantastic, courteous & helpful staff, one can't really ask for much more out of a reliable repair service!

PB
Pearl B.
Suzuki Sidekick
04/04/2020
OUTSTANDING WORK
THANKS FOR MAKING AN OLD VEHICLE RUN LIKE IT IS NEW. GREAT JOB!!!! IREALLY APPRECIATE YOUR RELIABILITY AND INTEGRITY TO ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS . THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR PATIENCE WITH ME, ESPECIALLY WHEN MY FUNDS WERE VERY LOW, YOU WORKED WITH ME. I DO APPRECIATE YOUR SERVICE. PEARL BEACH

Rebecca B.
Cadillac XT5
04/03/2020
Oil change, called an got in very quickly
Very efficient in a timely manner! Thank you !

SCOTT M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/02/2020
Honest and Friendly Service
We always use Briarwood for our vehicle needs. This time was no exception; our crosstrek needed some maintenance on the A/C, however we also knew about a knocking when turning right. Turns out the A/C only needed freon, which left us enough in our budget to take care of the knocking as well. But before completing the work, Casey called to let us know what all was going on to get the go ahead and to let us know what needs to be taken care of in the next few months (brakes). This took our experience to a new level because they kept us, our needs and our budget top of mind! We will continue to go to Briarwood and refer others as often as we can to do the same. They are simply the best!!

Daniel B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/01/2020
Great and trustworthy! Enough said
It’s hard to find a place where you feel they actually want to do what the customer wants. The mechanics literally fixed my car and got it running first then asked me if I wanted make the repairs to place it back to whole. Specifically my fuel pump was working (they fixed my old one) but gave me the option of replacement. I opted to replace but I could’ve drove right off and paid minimum costs. It’s those types of decisions you can make when your mechanic isn’t trying to rack up the bill. Great job KC, Keith and team. You’ve got a customer for life.

PN
PHIL N.
03/31/2020
Service oriented business
Very conscious of customer safety, satisfaction and service. Have been extremely satisfied with this family owned establishment for over 20 yrs.

TW
Tim W.
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Tim said the business does good quality work, good customer service, and he has no complaints.

GH
Guy H.
BMW 750Li
03/26/2020
BMW Repair
After a bump in the road...figuratively, the staff made up for it and turned a potential negative into a positive experience.

Deena H.
Jeep Cherokee
03/26/2020
Great Team!!
I'd recommend Briarwood! Great customer service and competitive pricing!!

GF
Gary F.
Lexus SC 430
03/25/2020
So trustworthy, and listen to the customer.
Casey, Abe and the other guys work very hard to make my experience the best it can be.

Toyota Matrix
03/22/2020
Very Helpful
I brought my car in for the first time and they were extremly helpful. They explained the work completed and what else needed prioritizing. Set me up with a great deal for the work that needed to be done, and I take it back to them next week.

Volvo XC90
03/14/2020
Customer service
Good job

IH
Ida H.
03/09/2020
Great Deal
I purchased a Groupon for an oil change. Service was great, staff was friendly and professional.

HX
Heidi X.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/09/2020
Review
The service was basically good. Only thing I did not quiet like was the time was a little longer than I expected.

Dennis H.
Chevrolet Astro
03/06/2020
Great place!
They are skilled at what they do. I won’t take my vehicle to another shop. Definitely recommend.