Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Cindy H.
Nissan Murano
11/20/2018
Great service!!
They were very friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. They took their time to explain everything and made sure I was taken care of. Everyone was so nice and helpful. I’ll definitely be using them for any other auto needs in the future.

JJ
James J.
11/16/2018
5 Star Service
Great service at a fair price!

Mark H.
11/15/2018
Back on the road!
Friendly staff and reliable service. A place and people I can trust.

MICHAEL L.
Nissan 370Z
11/14/2018
Very friendly and professional. Without a doubt the only ace I will take my cars

REBECCA M.
11/14/2018
They have integrity
If you're a single woman and you know how hard it can be to trust mechanics Briarwood is a place that you can trust.

MARK B.

MIKE O.
Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2018
Very friendly, fair, quick
Thank you to the Casey and the crew at Briarwood! You all do amazing work on our cars and have for 20+ years. Thanks for being honest, caring, and dependable.

Shea S.
11/03/2018
Very friendly, very reasonable
I brought my old truck in to start doing some of its many and much needed repairs. These guys looked it over and gave me a great price, also a 2 year warranty. And I had my truck back the next day. Looking forward to going back to them for the rest of the repairs it needs

John H.
Claremore, OK
Honda Insight
11/03/2018 Category: Service
John said the business was helpful and they paid close attention to detail. They were friendly and informative. He's very happy with the service.

CP
Cametra P.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/02/2018
Awesome!!!
They did a really good job fixing my car. And gave me advice on what to do as far as maintenance on my car. I'll def be coming back. They have a life long customer now. I'll also be referring people to them as well. #5Stars

David R.
Oklahoma
Chevrolet Sonic
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Daviana. She said there was a service charge that didn't need to be charged. She said they did a great job and she was appreciative of the service.

Robert B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Robert. He said they did the job well and are friendly and anytime he takes his vehicle in they are able to fit him in.

Deborah S.
Chrysler 200
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Deborah said the business was very thorough and the staff made sure to give her a heads up before doing anything. She was very pleased with this place.

Jason R.
Lincoln MKZ
Outstanding Customer Service
When I needed a ride to pick up my car Casey offered to provide me an Uber so I could pick up my car before a prior commitment I had. They always kept me up to date on the status of the repairs!

BN
BOBI N.
Buick Century
Two Thumbs Up
I came in for what seemed like a minor leak in the brake system. The technician suspected more and discovered a frozen brake cylinder. I really appreciate the tech's persistence to find the root cause on a critical system of the car. Also a cursory check discovered a blown brake lite which was replaced.
Thanks Again Sean B.! Good job!

Joan C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
Excellent Service!
Went the extra mile to fix my Mini Cooper!

10/27/2018
Trustworthy service
Great

JOHNNY H.
Ram 2500
10/26/2018
Didn’t realize was going to be charged that much
Initially work was done at reasonable price then charged 60+!dollars labor for oil change and $114 dollars for a ten minute fuel filter change labor charge, after careful thought, have always been pleased with service in past, will have to re think whether to come back or not?
Casey S., Owner from Briarwood Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thank You Johnny for your feedback, we have adjusted your bill appropriately. We strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction and without your communication we wouldnt achieve that. Left you an Email with updated receipt and appreciation as well.

Casey Stubbs