Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Amanda N.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/12/2019
Great!
Couldn’t have found a better car repair/maintenance shop in Tulsa. Have only had positive experiences with Briarwood with great customer service, reliability, timeliness, ease of booking appointments, affordablility, and honesty.

LG
Lisa G.
Honda Accord Crosstour
02/12/2019
Best Auto Shop
This is the best auto shop in Tulsa!!! All the staff is extremely professional and they do exactly what they say they are going to do. I would recommend this place to anyone thank you!!!!

Rick H.
Ram Cargo Van
02/06/2019
Hey two thumbs up for Briarwood Auto Service. Hey hey did an awesome job today and took care of all my concerns. Even rotated my tires without asking.

02/05/2019
Courteous service, Midwest car shop
Briarwood has been consistent in courteous attention to detail and professionalism. The staff care about their customers and it shows in their positive interactions both in person and on the phone in making arrangements for service. I am a long term customer and would recommend checking this place out and giving it a chance.

Two notes of potentional critiques: First, the prices may be more than other car shops, but that may be due in part to the specification of foreign vehicles. Of course, local and non local vehicles are serviced. There seems to be no clear policy for only foreign machines. All in all, the prices are fair considering the exceptional customer service. Secondly, the location is packed and busy with small businesses nearby. So if you’re a person who needs the convenience of a Starbucks closeby, you won’t find that in the same street. But perhaps the shop with expand in the future.

TW
Tracey W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/29/2019
Great place....
Casey and his crew are good Guys, explains every detail and takes care of you.

REBECCA M.
01/22/2019
Friendly and helpful
I only take my car (Audi) here because they are qualified to work on it. They find the best prices on parts. Best of all, I trust them and you know how important that is!

Misty R.
Jeep Liberty
01/18/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable
Great experience! Went in for an oil change. They did a complete check of everything and made several recommendations but didn't pressure me to have anything done right then.

DJ
Don J.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Don said they were fabulous. It was an awesome experience.

IL
Ishmel L.
01/07/2019
Would definitely recommend. Friendly and fast.

JOHN R.
GMC Savana
Highly recommend.
Casey and staff are great to deal with and will do whatever they can to satisfy their customers. I highly recommend.

CL
Clay L.
Thorough and Prompt
I was really impressed with Casey’s thoughtful and knowledgeable approach to a problem I was having with my Accord. Excellent work. Fair price. I highly recommend this repair shop.

VS
VANGIE S.
Sapulpa, OK
Great, as always
I rely on Casey and his staff to take care of my car. I trust his judgment and his honesty.

Cadillac DTS
01/01/2019
Competent mechanics
Great Service.

Raymond S.
12/31/2018
Honest people who know what they're doing.
This was my third experience with Briarwood. I wish I have discovered them much earlier as they are very straight-forward with you regarding what needs to be serviced, or repaired, and their prices are very reasonable.

AR
Allan R.
Broken Arrow, OK
12/31/2018
Pleased with their honesty and review of the vehicle at the beginning of the service and when the service was complete.
Briarwood Auto Service was recommended to me by my brother who also has his vehicles serviced here and is very pleased with their service.

I had transmission maintenance and a plugs and wires changed. My vehicle runs and performs as it did when it was new. I am pleased with the decision that I made to have my vehicle serviced here. I can feel comfortable that they will stand behind their service with any problems that I should encounter and that they will stand behind their warranty on the service work.

Casey took the time to explain all the service work that they performed when my vehicle was ready and went over each service performed.

Tatia B.
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
12/26/2018
I went in for oil change. After service was complete I was given recommendations and cost for parts and labor for other services needed in the near future. I was not pressured to get it done right then. I was explained why those services were needed. I would recommend their services to family and friends.

CD
Cody D.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Cody said the business is very good. They are very honest, nice and respectful people.

Cindy H.
Nissan Murano
11/20/2018
Great service!!
They were very friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. They took their time to explain everything and made sure I was taken care of. Everyone was so nice and helpful. I’ll definitely be using them for any other auto needs in the future.

JJ
James J.
11/16/2018
5 Star Service
Great service at a fair price!

Mark H.
Broken Arrow, OK
11/15/2018
Back on the road!
Friendly staff and reliable service. A place and people I can trust.