Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TW
Tim W.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Tim said he would recommend this business for service. He said the employees do good quality work.

BA
Bob A.
11/06/2019
My check engine light came back on and I still get a code of 172 and 175
I wish I could figure out what the problem is. The car runs fine and I just don't like seeing that light on.
Casey S., Owner from Briarwood Auto Service responded on 11/11/2019

Hello Bob,

Bring it in and we will get you taken care of! Everything we do is 2yr/24000 mile warranty. Thanks for choosing Briarwood!

Casey Stubbs

PN
PATRICIA N.
Sapulpa, OK
10/24/2019
Integrity - they are trustworthy.
I have known the owner for many years and know he is a man of integrity. He is trustworthy! What a rare trait these days!

Kevin B.
Cadillac SRX
10/23/2019
Fantastic customer service
Everybody there was respectful from start to finish and they were quick to offer assistance during pick-up and delivery. Upon discovering mechanical problems with the engine, I was invited back to the shop to see the extent of the damage for myself, prior to repairs.
The only thing they lack is space for trailer maneuvering, but it can be done.

Saturn Outlook
10/23/2019
No start!
I am the care taker of my 19 year old's vehicle. When he called me and said his car would not start I immediately told him to have it towed to Brairwood Auto. He and they fixed immediately. This is the best place for emergency repairs and basic maintenance. My "Auto Go To" they can fix anything!

NS
NICK S.
Jenks, OK
Toyota Sequoia
10/22/2019
Highly Recommend
Brought my car in for brake service this morning. Got it back this afternoon with great communication in between. Very fast and dependable! Highly recommend Briarwood!

James B.
Toyota MR2 Spyder
10/18/2019
Quality care
Very professional service. Business related problems beyond their control left my appointment a day early. Unrequested discount was applied. Still satisfied and will confidently continue to patronize their services.

GH
Greg H.
10/17/2019
Great work, and they get to know the customer
I have a Toyota Highlander Hybrid with 182K miles. I am sure it will got another 100K with the help of Briarwood.

Last problem was replacing coils. All the work was accomplished the day after I brought it in without an appointment.

Thanks guys.

Kimberly S.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Kimberly said that they are very nice. The place was clean and they answered all their questions. Casey is a good guy and that everything was good.

SL
Stephen L.
10/12/2019
Good communication and honesty
Great place and honest people.

BD
Brian D.
Broken Arrow, OK
Cadillac ATS Coupe
10/11/2019
Fast and Freindly Service
I showed up without an appointment, but they were able to squeeze me in quite quickly and had me back in the road in under an hour. Even for just an oil change thats pretty quick for most of these places. Will for sure bring my bussiness back.

Dan R.
10/11/2019
Top notch customer service and super clean shop
KC blew away my expectations and his shop definitely deserves the highest rating. I walked away knowing more about what my car's overall condition was without him putting any pressure on what needs to get done next. I highly recommend Briarwood Auto Service

Volvo XC90
10/08/2019
Car service and repair
Timely. Efficient. Good service. Nice people. Honest and very helpful.

FS
Frank S.
Kia Sedona
10/03/2019
EMERGENCY HANDLERS EXTRAORDINAIRE!
WE USUALLY TAKE OUR CAR TO THE OTHER BRIARWOOD (THIS ONE'S DAD) EXCEPT HE WAS ON VACATION. OUTGOING MESSAGE SAID CALL CASEY IF AN EMERGENCY & SINCE TOW TRUCK WAS ENROUTE, IT WAS! CASEY SAID BRING IT OVER. UPON INSPECTION, PIGTAIL AND RADIATOR WERE FOUND BLOWN. LONG STORY SHORT, WE NOW HAVE A NEW HERO TO ADD TO OUR LIST! GOD BLESS THE BRIARWOOD FAMILY!

10/03/2019
Casey is a gentleman and listens. An art not used by many.
Comment.

HS
Holly S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/02/2019
very pleasant to do business with
Everyone I spoke with were very pleasant, patient and up front. They were mindful of my timeframe and just overall great doing business with

GF
Gary F.
10/01/2019
Great amount of help!
Took my truck in to have some work done to the 4WD system, found out there are a few more issues than what we were hoping for. But Octavio did take acsteps to make sure my truck is safe to drive without causing more damage. Very happy to have these guys get the issue addressed and will be bring it back once i have the parts to get the system back together!

10/01/2019
Quick, straightforward
Good communication on status and fair prices.

RYAN M.
09/28/2019
I trust this place
There's rarely a more helpless feeling than when your second biggest expense, your car, is sick and needs a mechanic. There's a point where I simply have to trust that my mechanic won't take advantage of my mechanical ignorance and I trust Casey Stubbs and Briarwood Automotive. Briarwood does the most at the most competitive price. I recommend them to everyone I know and have never been disappointed.

Rick H.
09/28/2019
Integrity
Briarwood has the highest integrity. They don’t try to get you to buy Something you don’t need. Been having problems with my transmission they checked it out and told me a couple of options that I had, even told me that if I wanted to wait until the transmission was completely going out and replace the whole thing instead of replacing bits and pieces that might be my best option. They could have nickel and dime me, but they didn’t they have integrity.