Clint W.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
08/18/2018
Always fair and quick
Honest and dependable. I trust them with my entire fleet!

TW
Terry W.
Owasso, OK
Land Rover Range Rover
08/15/2018
Repair on Range Rover
Fantastic service and people.
Very knowledgeable. AAA+

Jason C.
Ford Fiesta
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Jason said this business did a good job and they took good care of him.

MJ
Michael J.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he was very pleased with this business. They did good work and he'll be going back.

HM
Heather M.
07/26/2018
A Great Place for my BMW
I am very afraid of mechanics. I feel vulnerable and I have caught quite a few trying to rip me off. I have a BMW so its exceptionally hard to find a good place to take my car besides the “stealership”. I try to know as much as I can about what is under my own hood so I can detect what the issue might be. Knowledge is power. I must say that Briarwood did not try to pull anything over on me. They confirmed my suspicions about what was going wrong and solved the problem for me. They went over the diagnostic and we talked about what was important to get my car back on the road safely. They were very patient and fair. They are great with foreign cars without stealing you blind.

John R.
Toyota Venza
07/23/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff were nice and answered all of his questions.

CK
Craig K.
Muskogee, OK
Lexus SC 430
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Craig said they are able to schedule him in a timely manner and they do it quickly and get him out.

Rick H.
Owasso, OK
Ram Cargo Van
07/17/2018
They are always professional and Courteous. Brought my van in and they took care of all my concerns that I had today. I highly recommend them.

Jose S.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the staff have really good customer service. They found out the problem with the vehicle, and did a good job.

MA
Michael A.
Lexus LS 430
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they always take care of him and do a good job. They are real nice and courteous people.

BD
Bob D.
Cadillac SRX
06/26/2018
Warranty repair.
I used Briarwood because the vehicle (Cadillac) had been serviced there by the dealership prior to me buying it. The day I was to originally have taken delivery of the vehicle, the check engine light came on and Briarwood diagnosed it as a bad battery and O2 sensor. They subsequently fixed the issues for the dealership and I took possession of the vehicle. About 2 weeks later, my check engine light came back on, and it was diagnosed as "Running too rich". Since Briarwood was familiar with the vehicle, I brought it back and they did a quick scan to confirm the cause of the check engine light. I scheduled to bring it back at first available opening (3 days later) for them to run a full diagnostic test. They did, and it turned out that it was the O2 sensor they had replaced a couple of weeks earlier. They informed me that per the dealerships instructions, they had originally used an "aftermarket" sensor, but that they would use a genuine GM sensor this time, and that because it was the very sensor they had put in a couple of weeks prior, the repair was a warranty repair, and was performed at no charge to me.
It was quite refreshing to not even have to "discuss" a warranty issue and whether or not I would be charged.

TD
Timothy D.
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said the business took care of his vehicle issues. The staff at the facility treated him well.

CASEY M.
Lexus GX 470
05/30/2018
Fantastic
I have been taking my cars to Briarwood for many years. Very reliable and honest.

EP
Elizabeth P.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/29/2018
Awesome Service!
As always, another great experience with Briarwood Auto Service! Couldn't be happier!

AT
Ashley T.
Acura RSX
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said everyone was awesome at the business, and they are all great.

BR
Bhilp R.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dhilip. He said he feels comfortable at the business.

CK
Craig K.
Muskogee, OK
Lexus SC 430
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Craig said the staff was very fast.

Alex M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the business was prompt with service. The staff was transparent about what they were able to do with his vehicle. He has no complaints about the services they offered.

Ricky H.
05/14/2018
Trust Worthy
I brought my work truck in to get it serviced and looked over. I was notified of what was necessary to make the truck safe to drive and other items that needed to be addressed in the near future. Did great work in a timely matter, was very pleased with work. Highly recommended

TD
Terence D.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Terence said the business treated him with class and like he was the only customer.