Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Bixby, OK
Lexus GX 460
10/15/2018
Outstanding!
Always a great experience from Casey and his team. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I love that they were able to Uber me to my office and and Uber me back when my car was ready! Highly recommend them!!

Samuel S.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/15/2018
Great service and friendly staff
I called and made an appointment with Casey, who turned out to be the owner, who was very knowledgeable about my car make and model. This was my first time using Briarwood. I dropped off the car with Katie at reception at the agreed time. Casey called me with an overview of what needed to be completed, I agreed to the recommendation and I had the car back the next evening. Very good service and super communications. Highly recommended.

Andrew M.
Nissan Versa Note
10/09/2018
Excellent service. The technicians go above and beyond in the work they do.

JZ
Jesse Z.
Glenpool, OK
Dodge Charger
10/06/2018
All Around Awesome!
This place really knows how to make you feel like family and they have free coffee! The service was smooth and the mechanic and front desk made everything easy, i recommend this place to anyone who is having car or truck problems!

CL

Mark L.
Land Rover Range Rover
09/28/2018
Great Job
Thumbs up to Briarwood. I had on on-going issue with the air suspension pump on a Range Rover, and after receiving very large estimates from other shops, and a couple of aborted attempts to fix on my own, I looked around found Briarwood based on reviews, and was not disappointed. They were able to fix a mistake I made, and quickly turn around the car, for less than I expected. Great job, and will definitely go back for future work.

John F.
Catoosa, OK
09/24/2018 Category: Service
John said he didn't have any problems. The process was quick and easy, and the staff let him drop his vehicle off after they were closed.

Tevin M.
Nissan Sentra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Tevin said he enjoyed the environment and the people were friendly and knowledgeable.

TD
Timothy D.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said he brought his vehicle in and it died the same way in the same day. They did tow his vehicle and do the repair again for free but he still had to pay for the parts and now it seems to be working well.

Mr./Ms. H.
Ford Edge
09/14/2018
This was my first visit to BAS and I am very pleased. Everyone was very friendly and also
efficient. It's great to due business with someone that appreciates your business and has the
knowledge to fix your concerns. Great follow up.

VS
VANGIE S.
Sapulpa, OK
09/13/2018
Never disappointed
In the four years or so since we found Briarwood, we have always been pleased with the service we get there. Finding a good mechanic can be hard. We’ll stick with Briarwood because we get skilled, honest, professional service there.

DT

REBECCA S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Dodge Dart
09/04/2018
Exactly what I was hoping for.
The receptionist was courteous and polite. Unfortunately, that's not as easy to find as it used to be. She genuinely seemed happy to help and made things simple for me.
No sales pitches for extra services was a nice surprise too!
I called ahead to make an appointment, bit they said it was ok to bring it then and they didn't take very long.

Rick H.
Ram Cargo Van
09/01/2018
Trustworthy
One thing I can say about Briarwood Auto Service is they are trustworthy they don’t try to get you to spend more money then you need to. They do try to give you all the facts and fix the issues at hand I highly recommend this group.

CL
Cassia L.
09/01/2018
4.5
I like this place. I would go back

VS
VANGIE S.
Sapulpa, OK
Chrysler 300
08/29/2018
Great job, fair price
The folks at Briarwood are thorough, friendly, and professional. They’re straight shooters, and I rely on their integrity as well as their knowledge and skill.

Scott H.
Oklahoma
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the work was very good, on point. Better than any business. Customer service was better than fine.

AR
Ariel R.
Oklahoma
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Ariel said after her initial dissatisfaction with the business due to being overcharged, the manager called her back and settled everything. He explained that there was a new woman working there that was not familiar with the procedures. He apologized and gave her a partial refund. Now she is satisfied with the business, and she thanks the manager for his help.

08/23/2018 Category: Service
Ariel said, she went in for an oil change and when she went to pay her bill was over one hundred dollars. When she asked about the price she was told they did a higher priced oil change for her. She added the business did not have her permission to do the higher priced service.
Casey S., Owner from Briarwood Auto Service responded on 08/27/2018

Thank You for speaking with me today, i am glad we got the misunderstanding taken care of!! Look forward to seeing you in the future!

Casey Stubbs
Owner
Briarwood Auto Service
8730 E 46th St
Tulsa, Ok 74145
918-664-5330
Casey S., Owner from Briarwood Auto Service responded on 09/05/2018

Thanks Again Ariel, Look forward to seeing you next time!!

Casey Stubbs

Clint W.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
08/18/2018
Always fair and quick
Honest and dependable. I trust them with my entire fleet!

TW
Terry W.
Owasso, OK
Land Rover Range Rover
08/15/2018
Repair on Range Rover
Fantastic service and people.
Very knowledgeable. AAA+