Overall Rating 4.2068969/5Overall Rating 4.2068969/5Overall Rating 4.2068969/5Overall Rating 4.2068969/5rating 4.2068969
Overall Rating 2.55172/5Overall Rating 2.55172/5rating 2.55172rating 2.55172rating 2.55172

RD
Richard D.
Fairfax, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/19/2019 Category: Service
I always bring my car to Browns Hyundia for service. They are honest, professional snd efficient. I have bought two cars from thrm and always received first class service.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we really appreciate it.

LJ
Linda J.
2014 Hyundai Accent
Always a plus experience

VP
Victoria P.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
I am treated honestly and professionally. All repairs have been completed properly. My Service Manager knows all the recalls and helps me take advantage of them along with honoring all coupons I bring in with me. As an older woman who has limited auto repair knowledge - it is refreshing to not to be taken advantage of in these situations

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr

Vienna, VA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service Review
My service technician was very friendly and knowledgeable. I waited in the dealership for my service which was completed in a reasonable amount of time. Kurt
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

GF
Gerald F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Engine repair
Excellent service and communication throughout warranty covered repair. Would definitely recommend Hyundai and Brown’s Hyundai in particular.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent experience!
Excellent experience!

Ranson, WV
Awesome service!
Everyone there is so friendly and the service is fast!

Alison S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
So helpful
They told me what needed to be done and looked for coupons for me as it was a lot. That is great service!

ST
Stacy T.
Stephens City, VA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service. I drop my car off early in the morning and pick it up at lunch time! Always ready when when I get there.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service / Pros
Great
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

I wanted to thank you for completing the survey, we really appreciate it.

PZ
Paul Z.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Sean is a great serviceman and i keep coming back
Sherman the finance guy is a gentleman
You guys are tops !!
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

I wanted to thank you for completing the survey, we really appreciate it.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied with work
I was called and given a description of the repairs needed and the price. I received another call when the work was completed, which was ahead of the promised time.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

I wanted to thank you for completing the survey, we really appreciate it.

Daniel R.
Friendly services personal.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Herndon, VA
01/05/2019 Category: Service
While there might have been some miscommunication on our last service appointment but the overall service we have received at Brown's Leesburg Hyundai over the past years has been outstanding. I would especially like to thank Shawn Wilt, the Service Manager, for his prompt response in handling this matter. It's service like this that will keep me a current and future customer.

01/05/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication/documentation of service requested.
Probably not returning for future service.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Hi this is Shawn Wilt,  I wanted to let you know that I have addressed this issue with the service advisor and the cashier. We do appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey, this is a valuable learning tool when these situations occur.  We understand that the advisor missed documenting an additional concern that was not part of the original appointment.  I do not think that it was intentional in any way, just human error.  We do apologize and in this situation have taken the additional efforts to deliver the car to your house after the repair was completed to reduce the amount of inconvenience. The goal here is to address the concern and learn from the mistake.  I would like to thank you for being a part of this and again as always we do appreciate your business.

David H.
Great for Hyundai-required work
I have always had a great experience getting recalls and other general work done on my Sonata. The staff is friendly and the work is done with a high level of skill. A good experience this past visit getting two recalls done, in and out the door in about 90 minutes.

I'd go back for sure.
Shawn W., Service Manager from Brown's Leesburg Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we really appreciate it.  There are plans to build a new Hyundai dealership, good things to come in the future.

Sterling, VA
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Informed me of the process. Courteous and responded to calls quickly.

MK
Megan K.
Excellent and thorough service
Friendly customer service and was able to fix the problems.