Pittsboro, IN
Buick Enclave
03/25/2020
They work to get the issues fixed with my cars in a very timely fashion.
Stopped in the office to discuss possible issues with my car on Sat. Called early on Mon and dropped off the car. The car was done on Tues after additional work required on the car.

Chris W.
Indianapolis, IN
Kia Soul
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the service the business provided was fast, smooth, and perfect .

Jennifer M.
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said the employees are very helpful, courteous and they do a good job. She really appreciates them taking the time to do what they did. They didn't have to put brand new brakes on her vehicle and they did.

RK
Ronda K.
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Ronda said they are always good and efficient. She appreciates their honesty and good service.

CY
Chris Y.
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Chris said this business was pretty good, he liked them a lot and they treated him good.

ROBERT H.
Indianapolis, IN
GMC Canyon
02/27/2020
Honesty
Excellent work on my vehicle and I trust their opinions, been going to them for many years. I've have never been treated unfairly

Pittsboro, IN
02/24/2020
Honest and friendly.
The front people are always helpful in explaining what work needs to be done. I have always felt confident the staff will give me the best and most honest service for my vehicles.

LL
Lloyd L.
Indiana
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff were able to answer all the questions quick and the work was quick.

Bill H.
Jamestown, IN
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Bill said the service was timely.

SP
SHARLENE P.
Toyota Avalon
02/08/2020
As always, Chaz (and the rest of the staff) was very friendly, helpful and professional. I like the fact that Brownsburg Muffler doesn't try to sell unnecessary products and services to their customers. They have always treated me with courtesy and consideration during the many years I have been a customer ... unlike a lot of places that seem to think women know nothing about automotive issues.

NH
NICOLE H.
Danville, IN
02/07/2020
New Tires
Service was 5 Star quality per usual! I was given 4 different quotes/options for tires and they had them on and ready to go by 5:00 the next day! Highly recommend Brownsburg Muffler and Service Center for all your needs. They are thorough, fast, and friendly! Thank you Chas and staff for everything!

JERMAINE S.
Dodge Charger
01/31/2020
Honesty
They could have over charged me for something small, but charged me for that and nothing extra.

DE
DIANE E.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/25/2020
I feel comfortable when I go in.
I appreciate that they do not make me feel like a dumb female because we are talking about an automobile. They keep good records of what has been done to my car and don't pressure you into getting something done. I feel like they are a good group of businessmen.

TG
TONYA G.
Acura MDX
01/23/2020
back tire leak
The staff was friendly and set me up with a same day appointment. They found 2 leaks and patched the problem I less than 2 hours and the cost was very affordable. Thank you!

JOHN D.
01/21/2020
Excellent Staff!
Have been using Brownsburg Brake & Muffler for 40+ years. Always excellent work on my vehicles and fair and honest!