Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Morris S.
Avon, IN
01/12/2019
Sudden bad turn
After several very good service experiences at B'burg M&S, I'm afraid the last one kind of soured me. When I put my PT Cruiser in for preventative timing-belt and water-pump replacement, no mention was made of anything needing to be touched on the air -cond. system. But when I picked the car up and paid some 25 bucks over the orig.. oral estimate, the AC was not working, and when I looked at the final bill, it stated that the AC needed to be disconnected to do the work and that there would be additional charge to purge and re-chg the AC system. There was no mention of this when I put the car in or with any subsequent phone-call. It was just a nasty, nasty surprise on a hot day ! I did not go right back to complain because I was too damned mad at the time!
Jerry W., Operations Manager from Brownsburg Muffler & Service Center responded on 01/14/2019

Hello Morris,

I just received or heard about this. After looking at a copy of the work preformed, I see the comments in quotations that your referring to, but for all applicable models and your didn't require us to remove or do anything to the air conditioning. But I would like to check your air conditioning and re-chage it if needed,  at no chage to you. Also, I am refunding the $25.00 as a credit to your account with us. And I am very sorry for the lack of commuication on our part.

BT
Bud T.
Brownsburg, IN
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Patty. She said this business is friendly, courteous and they are repeat customers of the business.

WR
William R.
Indianapolis, IN
Dodge Avenger
01/10/2019 Category: Service
William said he was treated real good by the business. He has been going there for 6 years. It's like home and the people are awesome.

KA
KEITH A.
Brownsburg, IN
01/09/2019
experts
Few mechanic shops provide all the services a vehicle needs. Brownsburg Muffler has a wide range of experts at their shop. If rarely a vehicle goes back they can find the more complex or hidden problems. Brownsburg has good technicians.
Jerry W., Operations Manager from Brownsburg Muffler & Service Center responded on 01/09/2019

Keith,

Thanks for the wonderful comment about our team, I will
pass it along to all of them.

Joel H.
Indiana
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Joel said he hasn't had much time to drive his vehicle after he got it back. But, it seems like it was fixed correctly.

RUTH R.
Lebanon, IN
01/03/2019
Efficiency plus economy
After taking my car into a dealer and being astounded by the price they wanted to charge, I brought my car into Brownsburg Muffler and Service Center. Even though it was the day after a holiday, they took me right in. Within a few minutes, I had an estimate which was considerably lower than the dealer's. The guys at the desk were very pleasant and courteous in explaining the recommended service to me. My car was repaired in less time than I anticipated and I was on the road again without the loud noise that had brought me in. Very pleased with the results, the price, and the efficiency of the service!
Jerry W., Operations Manager from Brownsburg Muffler & Service Center responded on 01/07/2019

Ruth,

Thank you for your comments and recommendation, we very much appreciate you taking your time to do this.