CD
Chris D.
09/17/2020
Good guys
I met Brian the other day and during our conversation I told him of the issue I was having with my truck. He told me that he was an owner of Buddy's and to come by and have her m look at my truck. When I visited both Brian and Steve I explained my issue in detail. They were having honest and fair and truthful. They gave me ways to save money with my vehicle problem. What more can you ask for. Friendly, honest and fair. They've got my business.

09/16/2020
Honesty and integrity
Excellent work ethics

Mercedes-Benz C250
09/16/2020
Great Service!
Steve is great to work with. Thanks for taking such good care of my car.

HS
HOMER S.
Cadillac CTS
09/15/2020
Great place!!!
I refer Buddy’s whenever I can.

LH
LINDA/CONNER H.
Acura MDX
09/15/2020
Buddy’s is the best!
And taking all of my family cars here for more than a dozen years and could not recommend it more!

EL
evan l.
Honda Fit
09/14/2020
Honda Fit
Prompt work. Friendly and thorough service.

CA
chris a.
Phoenix, AZ
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/11/2020
Great Techs
Best alignment place I’ve been to. Grant does fantastic work.

CP

PEK/Christine O.
Volkswagen CC
09/06/2020
Chrystine Osterman
I have known Buddy’s Auto Repairs for a long time. Very ethical and reliable shop. I have refered and Buddys have done work for family members, friend, neighbor as well as myself and it has always been a great experience. Could not be happier. Steve and Brian in the office are very professional, friendly and informative. They go above and beyond to make sure our questions are answered. They are very honest and will always give you their best knowledgeable advise in regards to anything concerning your car. I Would 100% recommend to anyone who needs their auto repaired at a reasonable rate.

ES
erica s.
Jeep Cherokee
09/05/2020
Best service great experience!
I can’t say how thankful I am for Buddy’s Auto Repair! My engine light had been on for quite sometime and I knew brakes were due. I had taken my vehicle in to the dealer initially and that wasn’t a great experience at all. I remembered Buddy’s was down the street from me. Brought it in they had a loaner available and got it done same day! Brakes brake fluid flush pads rotors and the oil pressure sensor repaired. Didn’t charge for inspection and took great care! Local is the way to go I can’t recommend them enough, thank you Buddy’s!

steven s.
Fountain Hills, AZ
09/03/2020
Great prices and fast work.
Steve is a nice guy and his prices for work are great.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 09/04/2020

Thanks for you honest review, we appreciate you!

Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
09/02/2020
honest
told us our car had too many issues being a 1999 car, appreciated honest assessment, not like other repair shops
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 09/04/2020

Thanks for you honest review, we appreciate you!

Ronald W.
08/28/2020
Prompt and professional service
I broke down on a Thursday night and you guys did a great job and had a lot to do and got it done in one day which was fabulous thank you very much
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 09/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. You help support our family run business.

08/26/2020
I highly recommend Buddy’s. They’re fair, honest, and do great auto work!
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 09/04/2020

Thank you so much hope you have a great day!

MERRIDITH H.
Ford Edge
08/26/2020
Honest & reasonable
I was told by a dealership I should get the alignment checked on my 2015 Ford Edge. Buddy’s scheduled my service quickly. After the technician checked alignment he found all was well, no adjustments were needed.
I appreciated the quick service and honesty of the staff. They were all polite and friendly.
Buddy’s office and waiting area was clean and comfortable. I will return here for any needed service and have already recommended two people to schedule auto repairs and service with Buddy’s Auto Repair & Alignment.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 09/04/2020

Thank you we apprecaite your recommendation!