11/13/2019
Made an appointment. They were ready for me. Took the car right away.

TYLER B.
Mesa, AZ
11/12/2019
Good fast service.
We were out running errands and the cars check engine light came on and didn’t know what to do. I have 2 small kids and live 45min away. We didn’t want to break down in the freeway. I called them and they got us fixed and ready to go home safely, also at a good price. I would definitely recommend this place to all friends and family. Good job buddy’s.

MARY L.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/09/2019
As Always!! Curtious and honest!!
Ive always had great experiences with Buddy"s Always curtious and honest

GG
GENNERO G.
11/07/2019
Customers satisfaction
All service & repairs are well organized, done right the 1st time, friendly and professional. Very comfortable with Buddy's maintaining my cars.

Jerry M.
11/06/2019
Honest & Reliable
Brian and crew are Top Shelf

MARY S.
Volkswagen Eos
11/01/2019
great service great people loved all of it
It was great service great people wonderful lounge it was amazing

Matt S.
Ford Bronco
10/31/2019
96 bronco
This is one of the best places to get a good honest job bone. I took my bronco the recommended place for an alignment, and was told it needed new ball joints. I had just put in new ones. Not happy! So I took the bronco to Buddys alignment in Scottsdale and was happy to hear that they would do the alignment and my ball joints were good to go. This will be my go to place for all me alignment needs and I will let all me bronco family know this is the new place for good and honest work. Thanks Buddys from tech to tech!

PB
Paul B.
Glendale, AZ
10/31/2019
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EASY TO WORK WITH
Brian was amazing to work with and very easy and did not try upsell anything.

he told me exactly what was wrong and what was needed.

LUKE S.
Cave Creek, AZ
Suzuki SX4
10/30/2019
Great service, good prices
Convenient location within walking distance to my office. Great service and good prices.

SG
STEW G.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/29/2019
Very small parts
The boys at buddys always do a great job but they have small parts

JOHN H.
Acura TSX
10/28/2019
Brakes
My brakes went to metal on metal and I stopped the next morning with no appointment. Not only did they welcome me, I got my car back right after lunch that same day. Cannot thank the staff enough for helping me out.

Kim M.
Phoenix, AZ
Toyota Tundra 4WD
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Kim said that the place was good.

RICHARD C.
Mercedes-Benz E500
10/23/2019
Impressive service
Good service very professional I would recommend nice people

KJ
Kurt J.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Kurt said he appreciated the consistent service that gives him piece of mind. He did not have to worry about the trustworthy service.

SJ
SHANNON/CLINT J.
10/18/2019
Chevy Tahoe
Great service fast and reasonable

SHERRY W.
10/16/2019
Went in to have Auxilary USB and fuses fixed
Not a problem waiting
After an hour I was told that the fuses were replaced but the Auciliary unit was not fixed. That they would call me with the price on that.
Paid $65 to have fuses replaced. Seemed costly to me. Now I’m supposed to return again for another charge to fix my Auxiliary unit.
Seems a bit too costly.
Not thrilled.

STEVE/DENISE S.
10/16/2019
Best automotive shop in Scottsdale!
My husband and I have been taking our cars to Buddy’s for years. They let us know what we can expect with the issues on our vehicles and keep us informed on the work. They also give us an estimate for the work being done. Buddy’s has always done a great job on our automobiles.

Doug M.
10/15/2019
Always Great Experience
I have been using Buddy’s for a few years. I am never disappointed. They are fast, friendly, knowledgeable and competitively priced. With Buddy’s available, I will never again bother taking my car to a dealership and am so happy to avoid all the baggage that goes with the dealership experience.

PW
PRINCE W.
10/15/2019
Friendliness/Professionalism/
Every time we contact Buddies we know what to expect. We know the job will be done on time, in a professional manner and the established price. We also get a “loaner” to boot. Highly recommended!!!

NANCY O.
Paradise Valley, AZ
Mazda CX-5
10/14/2019
Always great service
Always the best service at Buddy's. Fair prices and trustworthy. Highly recommend for all your automotive needs.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 10/14/2019

Thanks for the thumbs up. We appreciate you, hope you had a great weekend! Enjoy the Holidays!

Brian Bart
Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment
www.buddysautorepair.com
"Creating relationships first! You have a Buddy in the Auto Repair Industry"