11/24/2020
Staff is professional and accommodating. Good experience. Minimal wait time. Battery was a bit pricey.

Marc L.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Marc said nothing went wrong. Everything was fine.

TK
Troy K.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Troy said that everything went well and he appreciated their service. The people at this business are honest and fair.

TD
timothy d.
GMC Acadia
11/17/2020
Friendly customer service!
Great customer service! Kept us informed on what needed done and the price ahead of time. Clean environment as well!

Lexus ES 300
11/17/2020
I have trusted Buddy's for many years to take good care of my car.
I have always felt confident in the service that I receive at Buddy's.

GA
GERRY A.
Honda Element
11/11/2020
They overcharge after the work is done.
When I called for a wheel alignment on my 2004 Honda Element I was quoted $79.95 after telling them the make and model and year of my vehicle. When I was getting ready to pay after they did the alignment they charged me $89.95.Their reasoning was that there is a $10 surcharge for SUVs which they never mentioned over the phone. There’s a sign in front they were establishment that says $79.95 wheel alignment for four wheels and says nothing about $10 additional for SUVs.

PC
PETE C.
GMC Yukon XL
11/10/2020
Excellent experience.
Prompt courteous service done correctly.

SG
SHAWN G.
MINI Cooper Coupe
Quick simple repair
I had a part under my car come loose and dragging on the ground. It was a simple matter of reconnecting the clips that hold it in place. The guys gave my option. Replace for $150 or reconnect at no cost. I opted for the budget option and they made the quick repair and did not charge me for the 15 minutes it took to fix it. I am a repeat customer because these guys are honest, reasonable and I never feel taken advantage of. I cannot say enough good things about this garage and the people who care for customers. Thank you again guys!

Duane W.
Excellent alignment
The front office got me in on short notice and did the full alignment while I waited. Tech was very knowledgeable, respectful and conscientious about making sure I was happy with the results. Excellent job guys!!!!

mark r.
Friendly, honest
These guys were quick, friendly and honest. I will be back again!

BG
bob g.
11/03/2020
Buddy's should advise customers in advance that certain things are beyond their capability and diagnostic ability.
I previously took my BMW to Buddy's for an oil change in March 2020. When I did, I asked about their ability to reprogram a car when the battery is fully discharged. I was told "yes we have all that equipment to reprogram a car". So, when my car wouldn't start in October 2020, I had it towed to Buddy's. They replaced the battery and reprogramed the car and charged me $400.00 just for the reprogram. I found out that Buddy's does not have that capability and had to call a Tech in to perform that function. That was the first surprises. The second surprise was when they told me that my car is ready but the air bag light is on and it's beyond their diagnostic ability to fix it. Wow, what a mistake for taking that car to Buddy's. I eventually ended up at the Dealership. The Dealership was shocked when I told them Buddy's charged $400.00 for reprogramming when they only charge $200.00 and Buddy's also should have also told me about the airbag malfunction before I gave them to O.K. to perform any work. It was not only a poor experience but a sad one as well.

LK
Lloyd K.
Acura 3.5RL
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Lloyd said he solved his problem and he got it fixed in a short a time.

ZD
Zach D.
Tempe, AZ
10/28/2020
Defiantly more honest then most mechanics. They actually took me out to my car on the lift and showed me what was up with my car unlike some mechanics. I’m definitely coming back next time I need something

RORY C.
10/24/2020
Great service on the Jeep
Professional service!

Jackie C.
Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Jackie said they were great, easy and convenient.