05/06/2021
No BS, Great to Work With
Bottom line up front: trustworthy, professional, delivers with high degree of quality.

Everyone at this shop that I've interacted with has made me a customer "for life". There's no b.s. here. They get your vehicle in as soon as they can, they diagnose your issues and consult you about your options. They're very communicative about what you can expect with fair estimates in time and cost, and they deliver on their commitment to quality and timely service. I care deeply about my car and dread the day it starts to cost me more than I can afford to sustain, but with the team at Buddy's, I have substantially more confidence that I will have years more with it.

STEVE S.
05/05/2021
Professional service, identified repairs and cost, finished on time

Dennis S.
Gilbert, AZ
Toyota Tundra
05/04/2021
Wonderful customer service done at a reasonable price.
Wonderful customer service! I feel that you really treat your customer’s vehicles as if they were your own. I also feel no pressure to make repairs and that you are honest in your recommendations. Would recommend you to anyone looking for honest and quality workmanship.

DONALD G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2021
Honest
Buddy's has been the most honest repair shop I've ever been to (besides my retired father's shop back in NM). Steve was straight-forward and honest and never tries to sell unneeded repairs nor does he over exaggerate repairs to try and scare you into getting the work done.

I highly recommend Buddy's!

Mercedes-Benz E350
04/29/2021
Mercedes
Awesome service awesome value trustworthy professionals !!

MARY L.

OK
Oliver K.
Volkswagen Thing
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Oliver said this business is the only one who has worked on his vehicle since he purchased it 3 years ago.

04/27/2021
Quick and friendly service.
Took my car in for a wheel alignment, the wait wasn’t long at all. Reasonably priced too.

ND
NANCY D.
04/27/2021
Friendly and efficient service!
Brian was awesome from the call to him setting up the appointment to the service when I went in.
Work was done quickly.
Recommendations for additional repairs were explained by Brian to be easily understood.

joe t.
04/24/2021
Friendly and competent
Brought in for ac repair. Taken care of without hassle and overselling
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 04/26/2021

Thanks for the review, customers like you help us grow. We appreciate you!

Sandra C.
Tempe, AZ
04/22/2021
Friendly and helpful staff.
My friend recommended Buddy’s when I moved to Arizona. I have taken my car there for all the repairs and they have done a great job.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 04/26/2021

Yes everyone needs a good honest car repair shop. Thanks for the review, customers like you help us grow. We appreciate you!

KATHERYN B.
Peoria, AZ
Kia Optima
04/22/2021
Best auto shop in Scottsdale
This place is amazing, super friendly, great pricing, and they definitely take care of their customers.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 04/26/2021

Great review!!! We want to thank yo so much for taking the time to review us.

RD
Richard D.
Cave Creek, AZ
04/21/2021
Service exceeds expectations
Brought my older car in as having problems with power steering & dash light indicated an emission problem. Steve, the service advisor, informed me of the repair estimate, and indicated what the problems may be. As they got into repairing my vehicle, Steve clearly communicated the exact problems and cost. No surprises.

They exceeded my expectations because the repair came in below the initial estimate. This indicates how honest they are. Based on this experience, I highly recommend Buddy's be considered when you need auto repair.

Steve is the man to speak with as I believe he is very honest and forthright. The shop did an excellent job.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 04/26/2021

Great review thanks!!! We want to thank yo so much for taking the time to review us.

MJ
melanie j.
Phoenix, AZ
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/19/2021
Super nice & honest workers
They are always so honest and so nice! I’m so happy I found this place.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 04/26/2021

We are happy you found us too. THANKS!

MIchelle R.
Phoenix, AZ
BMW Z3
04/15/2021
Excellent Communication and Service
Exceptional quality!
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 04/26/2021

We strive for perfection. Thanks for your wonderful review.