VB
Phoenix, AZ
Ford Police Interceptor
08/05/2020
Great work!
Their work is great and they're efficient, love that they explain every little detail about your car how it was and what they did when finished!

LV
LINDA/DOUG V.
Volkswagen CC
08/03/2020
Fast friendly service
Fair and fast service. Friendly.

Jeri D.
Toyota Avalon
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Jeri said they provided efficiency, friendliness, and quality.

VH
VALERIE H.
Try them !!! Keurig coffee and a loaner car .. 😇
I am THRILLED with this business .. I sent a message the night before through Yelp . Steve called me at 7:30 am . He had my car ready by 11 A.M . Running like a top !
I walked in the door and was warmly greeted . I sat and had coffee . Once they figured out it was going to take a few hours ( neglected maintenance on my part ) they offered me a loaner car . YESSSSSS !
I could see Steve was trying to save me money . . When was the last time you felt like you could trust a mechanic ? TODAY !!!!!!!!
Go see them ASAP ...
There is a book of all their great reviews .
Here is one more !!!
❤️

AT
alice t.
Friendly Service
My first visit was quite pleasant. The employees were easy going and friendly. My truck needed an oil change and was taken care of within half hour or so. I know the manager from a previous shop and he always made sure my vehicles were taken care of. They went over recommendations that were needed but no pressure. It's conveniently located within minutes from work so will definitely be going back again.

GG
GENNERO G.
GMC Yukon
honest service
I have been using Buddy's for years and I always leave that they did a good job.

CJ
chris j.
Chevrolet Corvette
VETTE SAVERS
HAD A SMALL INDISCRETION WITH MY VETTE. TOOK IT IN WAITED 20 MIN THEY HAD THE PART AND FIXED IN WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAN. WILL BE TAKING ALL MY CARS THERE FROM NOW ON.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you supporting our family run shop. Beautiful Vette glas to help!

CL
CARL L.
07/28/2020
Good honest shop at reasonable prices.
Buddy's is a good honest operation and you can trust them to do what is needed with no upselling. Trust these guys.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate you more than you know!

JOSEPH L.
07/28/2020
Great service, Always helpful!
My brother recommended them, and now my whole family gets their vehicles worked on here.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 07/29/2020

Wow, thanks for taking time to give us a review. From our family to yours thanks so much for supporting us, especially through these tough times!

SD
SCOTT D.
Competent, Reliable & Honest
It's not easy to find a competent and honest auto repair shop. Buddy's is all that and more. Great customer experience. I won't go anywhere else.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 07/29/2020

We are glad you had a great experience and more than extatic to have earned your trust. Thanks for supporting our family run business.

michael r.
07/28/2020
Comfortable Waiting area, appropriate wait times great service, fair priced.
Comfortable Waiting area, appropriate wait times great service, fair priced.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 07/29/2020

We appreciate you! Thanks for supporting our family run business.

BN
Brian N.
Phoenix, AZ
07/27/2020
Customer service and honesty
I had multiple codes pop up when the check engine light came in. As the sensors changed the handling of the Jeep, I did not know if I needed alignment work as well. They were informative and prompt throughout the process and told me my alignment was fine. They could up sale me but were honest and did the work that was needed and informed me my alignment was fine after the other work performed.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 07/29/2020

Thanks for your honest review. We appreciate you and hope the Jeep is driving like a dream.

PW
PRINCE W.
07/25/2020
Experience, friendly and professional
Each trip to Buddies is worth it because of expert service that you can count on! They are the best!
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 07/29/2020

Thanks and hope you and your family have an amazing rest of the summer!

TIM S.
Jeep Cherokee
07/23/2020
Awesome shop
Always recommend them to everyone
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 07/29/2020

Your referrals are appreciated. Thanks for helping support our family run business. We can't tell you how much that means to us. Sincerely-

ER
Ed R.
07/22/2020
Upfront quote, and my car was done on time as promised.
I really appreciated the upfront quote and completing the work on time as promised. Brian and the other gentleman, very polite and professional. I know I'm better off taking my car to buddy's, rather than the nissan dealership, where the cost would have been much higher.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 07/29/2020

You are the best! Thanks for the review and supporting our family run business.