WP
WENDY P.
Chevrolet Tracker
11/10/2018
Completely satisfied! Thank you.
I love it when I get my car repaired and feel confident that the repair shop is competent and honest. I was referred to Buddy's by a friend and will definitely refer them to my other friends!

RD
RUTH D.
Ford Thunderbird
11/10/2018
I brought my 2002 T-Bird to Buddy’s to repair the instrument cluster lights. Another mechanic I went to wasn’t able to do the repair but Buddys did and for less than I was quoted from someone else. I am happy with the work, and Rob was very nice and helpful. I like that they gave me a free loaner with no hassle. My new go to mechanic

JOHN H.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/08/2018
Trusted Experts
Love your employees. Their friendliness, expertise and efficiency. Comforting to know how ethical Buddy's is. Never a fear that I'm getting ripped off.

STEVE S.
Mercedes-Benz C240
11/04/2018
Got my car in and out quickly with things done right
Great job !!

Jack H.
Chevrolet SSR
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the staff was knowledgeable, the service was timely and the facility was clean.

DAVID L.
HUMMER H2
10/24/2018
Buddy’s repairs
They always fix it right and find things in advance of big problems

BJ
Brett J.
Gilbert, AZ
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Brett said he got a good rundown description for his alignment. The technician walked him through everything and did a great job at explaining everything. The time it took to complete the job was satisfactory, as well.

FL
FIA L.
10/21/2018
Friendly, great service, fast. I really like this garage!
I trust this garage

JOE D.
Cave Creek, AZ
Oldsmobile
10/21/2018
1967 Olds Repairs
GOod Communication during the repair process.

LH

TR
Tina R.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Tina said the service was top notch. The staff was amazing.

Lexus IS 250
10/15/2018
Service.
Very professional and helpful in addressing the problem. Very customer friendly and responsive

FT
Frank T.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Frank said his overall experience was good. At times, it's hard to drop his vehicle off during the week. So, he wishes they had weekend hours.

SR
STEVE R.
Toyota Venza
10/13/2018
FIVE STAR RATING for Buddy's
I stopped in to Buddy's for an oil change because of a card that was placed on my car at Costco. They were very friendly and set an appointment for the next day. I brought my car in on time and said that I was in a time crunch for another appointment.

They got the oil change done very quickly and I was on my way.

Great service and customer service.

I will be back.

GD
George D.
Nissan Murano
10/12/2018 Category: Service
George said this business is prompt and thorough.

MZ
Mike Z.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service at this business was very good. The staff are very good guys.

JOHN H.
Acura TSX
10/11/2018
My car drives like a brand new one.
My tires were really wore unevenly. Took my car to Buddies and they did a great job. Feels like in driving a new car.

10/09/2018
Buddy’s offers prompt, friendly service, and a comfortable waiting area.

DANIEL P.
10/08/2018
One of a kind
Great people with great service.

LP
lev p.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/07/2018
Very clean shop. Grate service. Reasonable price.
I used to service my car at the dealer but I like better the prices , attention to the details and honesty of the management of this small shop.