TODD S.
04/03/2020
Highly recommend Buddy’s!

Susan C.
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Susan said they do good work and they are helpful.

JOHN H.
Acura TSX
04/01/2020
Alignment
They are great. Got me in and out in an hour.

Fountain Hills, AZ
Dodge Journey
03/30/2020
Great place
Great service, the people are great. Will definitely go back and will definitely recommend this place to my family and friends.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 03/31/2020

Great to hear we appreciate you! Have a great day.

03/28/2020
Integrity
For a whole host of reasons I brought my "out of warranty" Audi to Buddy's rather than the local dealer.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you so much for supporting our family business. We appreciate you greatly.

Sincerely,

SCOTT B.
03/27/2020
Good visit but repair cost far too high. Can't justify a $2,000 repair on a car worth perhaps $2,500.
Fast, prompt, professional, service. If price was lower I probably would have seriously considered the deal.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 03/31/2020

We thank you for coming in and hope to see you in the future. Thanks,

jerry b.
Hill Afb, UT
03/24/2020
Speedy affordable & reliable friendly service.
Took care of my son’s care on short notice during the coronavirus scare. Thanks!
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 03/31/2020

Glad we could help we will be open normal hours for the April. Have a great day!

www.buddysautorepair.com
  1. "Creating relationships first! You have a Buddy in the Auto Repair Industry"

GG
GENNERO G.
03/24/2020
Quick service
I have been using Buddy's for several years and have always been happy with their service. A light came on, I called Buddy's and they said to bring the car in the same day. I did and they fixed the problem. Buddy's has proven to be professional, honest and knowledgeable. It is comforting to feel so comfortable with them. I highly recommend them.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 03/31/2020

Thanks so much for your review. We hope you stay safe and healthy. See you next service.

Jim L.
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Jim said this business has always gone over whatever needed to be done and they kept them informed about things and the time they would be done, so they didn't have to wait around. It worked out well.

SG
SHAWN G.
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/22/2020
Excellent people
I came to Buddy’s for a check engine light. They came highly recommended by 2 different Mini owners tired of being price gouged by the dealerships. They did not disappoint. The worked quickly, priced reasonably and were clear about the problem and solution. Others in the shop clearly value their service as well. I highly recommend Buddy’s for honest, friendly knowledgeable service.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 03/31/2020

We are very happy you were satisfied with our service. THanks for taking time to review us. Hope you have a great day!

PW
PRINCE W.
03/21/2020
Emergency battery required
Pulled up to USPS, dropped off a package, got back into my car and guess what? No power just a clicking noise. Man, what an inconvenience! But, I immediately knew that I could count on Buddies. I called Mike and help was on the way . A service man accompanied me to my car, got it started and I was on my way to a new battery and the rest of my day. Buddies to the rescue!! Thanks, Mike & Brian.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 03/31/2020

Great to hear Prince. We have got to know you and your family and wish you and them the best of health and prosperity.

DAVE, ROBIN, ALEC S.
03/20/2020
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 03/31/2020

Thanks Dave we appreciate your loyalty thoughout the years. Stay safe and healthy.

TAMARA S.
Toyota Prius c
03/20/2020
Convenient
Got me in right away
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you, we appreciate you and hope you have a great day!

Toyota Avalon
03/18/2020
Great service and knowledgeable people.
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 03/31/2020

Thanks for the review Jerry we hope you stay safe and healthy!

Phoenix, AZ
03/18/2020
Turn around time
Dropped off a vehicle for a few repairs and it was done in a very timely manner
Brian B., Owner from Buddy's Auto Repair & Alignment responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for your time. We appreciate you!

Sincerely,