Business Solutions

Butler Automotive - Evans

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
MK
MELISSA K.
07/02/2022
Car repairs
The manager at butler automotive in Evans ga went above and beyond to make sure i was not with my vehicle. The mechanics did an outstanding job repairing my...

TW
TAYLOR W.
Excellent shop
Very professional shop, reasonably priced shop and excellent customer service

KEVIN S.
06/16/2022
Fast service, poor attention to detail.
The staff at Butler on Washington Road were very professional and nice. I explained to them that my radiator went out a day before my family was supposed to...

TAVARUS B.
Outstanding Customer Service🔥🔥🔥
I brought my vehicle in to have it inspected before a trip to Destin, FL; staff was excellent and very knowledgeable about my vehicle! They show that they...

RAY R.
06/09/2022
Perfect service
Extremely good service, beats the dealer service!