Overall Rating 3.199998/5Overall Rating 3.199998/5Overall Rating 3.199998/5rating 3.199998rating 3.199998
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

SL
Sharon L.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Always good service and professional staff
I always have a great experience when I come to this dealer. This is where I purchased my car and this is where 90% of the time I get it serviced. Staff are always pleasant and courteous. They also typically have a good turn around in returning the car to you after service. This is a pleasurable visit always and I don't feel like they're trying to rip me off

CR
Connie R.
Fishers, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/22/2018 Category: Service
This service center knows everything about my car. I never worry about taking it to them. Even procedures, such as oil changes that I could get for less elsewhere, are handled professionally by them. The little extra money is worth the peace of mind.

GL
George L.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service with a loaner at no charge
Had a bit of a hassle with voice mail maze to make the initial appointment. However, the service and hospitality that I received on the day of my service was excellent.

2014 Hyundai Accent
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
They finished my car a half an hr earlier than the earliest time they gave me, and every time I’m in there, everyone is super friendly and has a big smile on their face

DJ
David J.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
I was okay with dropping of my car to get a tire replaced on my car. I waited on the car and it was done in about 1.5 hours with the vehicle being washed. I was treated well and the entire staff was very friendly!

Jeffery S.
Kokomo, IN
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and Clean Dealership
Everyone goes out of their way to make sure that every situation with your vehicle is addressed and taken care of.

EF
Emma F.
Fortville, IN
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Good service and comfortable waiting room.
The employees were courteous and the service was good.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people.
I was entirely satisfied with my recent vehicle maintenance visit to Napleton Hyundai. My service rep informed me of an issue requiring attention, the problem was taken care of, and the job was completed expeditiously.

05/15/2018 Category: Service
I very satisfied with car service with Napleton Hyundai.

KV
Kristen V.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
I had a great experience with my car service. I love the coupon options!

CG
Carolyn G.
Fishers, IN
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Price
No real issues - typical service deparment

05/14/2018 Category: Service
The service is good, however, don't use the on line scheduling for service - it doesn't work. I was lucky they could fit me in. I printed off my confirmation for my appointment so they could get with the people to get it to work. This was the 3rd time it has failed - I won't be using that again.

Robert W.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Department was informative, on time and very nice people to work with
I am a big fan of Hyundai as a company. They make a great car and when there are issues they always stand behind their product 100%. This dealership service department is going above and beyond to help me with a service issue so I absolutely recommend Napleton Hyundai

05/14/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and attention to detail
Great team members--very friendly and attentive!

GO
George O.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Change in the air
It was clear that most of the previous technicians were gone. The new set of advisors do not seem to be up to speed. I hope that with time, things will improve.

LH
Leah H.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
great!
I've always brought my cars to you, and have received great service from friendly knowledgeable staff. Thank you!

Cathy M.
Cicero, IN
great employees
very easy scheduling on line, and only waited for 45 minutes !! Awesome

Westfield, IN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Very good
Service performed as requested fast and efficiently in an honest manner. Thanks!

John R.
Carmel, IN
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
The service I received was excellent.

Sandra C.
Lebanon, IN
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/09/2018 Category: Service
oil change, tyre rotation
I brought my Hyundai Accent in for maintenance on 5/5/2018. Arrived early so the oil could cool down. It was all finished within the hour. I did have a special coupon for $39.99 for after 2pm service that I received per email and it was for oil change and tyre rotation. I was told the coupon was a $20.00 value so I could use it towards the 'check all package' that was on the regular maintenance schedule for the car. Always very friendly service, too.