Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Joe M.
09/23/2020
Auto repair
Eric is very pleasant and very knowledgeable and the work done on my car was very good

Mike G.
09/23/2020
Excellent Auto Service
I use BYOC for servicing my cars and had a very good experience. They focus on meeting clients requirements. For example, I needed a brake check and servicing on 2008 Honda. Eric was very professional. He started my appointment on time with a test drive. He checked the brakes and gave a clear explanation of what work has needed, and just as important, what was not. After the work required was completed, he
took time to show me the parts that were replaced. I always feel I get a good and safe job for a fair price.

Cabradilla B.
09/22/2020
Happy Customer
I’ve only meet Eric a few months ago through internet searched. It’s been a pleasure meeting him, great guy with a good business relationship with his customers. Brought my (BMW)car to his place a couple times with a great results, and quick turned around, will work with you outside his operating hours.

Ford Flex
09/14/2020
vehicle repair
great customer service and got the job done when said it was going to be done. The guarantee their work. And their shop was nice and clean.

David H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/09/2020
Mini cooper S R56 Back To Being Fun
Eric is awesome. I am a decent weekend warrior with cars and there were some issues that I was trying to figure out with the Mini Cooper S. He caught something that no one was able to catch and now because of him and his great service and knowledge of Mini Coopers and BMWs and all cars actually, the Mini Cooper is back to being super fun.

AD
Anthony D.
Acura RSX
09/03/2020
Wish you well in your retirement, Carlos.
Ive heavily relied on carlos and juan to get my cars up and running when i lived in this city a few years back. Recently, i was stranded in SJ and had my car towed to this garage. New ownership but carlos and juan are still there. I dealt with eric this time around and sure enough, they located the problem and got me back on the road. I realized this was a perfect scenario, but dont we all wish that once in a while, especially when unexpected things happen, that we made the right choice in the folks we pick to help us through. Thanks again.

09/02/2020
Friendly
This is a small place. Staff is friendly and explains procedures well and keeps you updated along the way. Will definitely come back if I have the need.

KT
Kevin T.
09/01/2020
delivered as promised, clear explanation of issue that needs fixing, punctual and great pricing. And I like that the owner is hands on and talks to the customer directly.

David H.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/28/2020
Awesome!
I love bringing my car to BYOC. Eric, Juan, and Carlos are great. You won't get any surprises with them. Sometimes I get anxious going to other auto shops because I don't know what will end up on the final bill. But with byoc, they are very transparent and clear. And they don't mind if I ask a thousand questions. I would highly recommend them and I trust them with my BMW and Mini Cooper

CL
Cedric L.
Audi R8
08/21/2020
Very happy with BYOC
I brought my Audi R8 to get the rotors and brake pads replaced, and I’m really happy with their service. I’d like to compliment Eric and mechanic.

CJ
Connie J.
Mercury Villager
08/14/2020
Professional, Master Mechanics, Courteous and great explanations of what, why and solutions to the automotive issue
I have been a customer for some time and I am very pleased with the high guality work that is done by Eric, Juan and Carlos. I would never hesitate to take my autos there. Every thing is explained throughly, the parts that are replaced are shown to the customer. 5 star rating.

Ford Expedition
08/11/2020
On time and reasonable
Close to home, decided to give a try. Replaced alternator and performed extra instrument cluster work for very reasonable cost. Delivered as promised.

JN
Joey N.
Mazda CX-5
08/11/2020
First time here, all went great!
My wife's MX-5 wouldn't start one day, turned over but didn't start. Called BYOC and spoke to Eric. Made an appointment for the next day. Had the car towed over. Long story short, BYOC found the problem. They made the repair as well as completed some maintenance that had been over looked. I think we have found our "go to" mechanic's shop. Thanks again Eric and Carlos!

BD
Brandon D.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/06/2020
Communication
Communication from the second the truck was dropped off to when it was picked up was excellent. Thank you

VC
Verified C.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/29/2020
BYOC Auto Repair
I knew this shop as Milpitas Garage previously and was a regular customer. It’s good to see familiar faces (Carlos!) and the new owner Eric is great! Super friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, they go beyond the expected customer care. A+++!