WL
Wayne L.
Gardnerville, NV
01/21/2021
Quick and top notch oil change and servicing!!
Great job thanks

CD
Clarence D.
01/18/2021
Excellent service and care
I have been to Eric’s shop multiple times for various needs so far and he has been so supportive and cares a lot about you and your car. He responds relatively fast to emails/calls/texts. This has been my go to car shop ever since I’ve been here the first time.

LL
Lucy L.
Aptos, CA
01/16/2021
Good quality customer service in detail
It was a great experience from the start when I called I told them I needed an oil change and the gentleman actually took the time to look up my vehicles needs in what kind of oil and filter it needed, he then made sure he had the parts needed before booking the appointment. He then explained in detail what would be done and the names of the parts that he would install. Finally he gave me the total price so that their wouldn’t be any catches at the end. He was trust worthy and very pleasant and courteous. Strait to the point and understandable. When I got their everything was ready and was done at the time he stated. Other places I called gave me random numbers without explaining anything but he did above and beyond work which saved a lot of time in both parts. Thank you for the great service will be como back. 👍🤝o and he also checked if everything else was ok.

LG
Liezel G.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/16/2021
Windshield Wipers
I needed to change my wipers, and had reached out to Eric. He had ordered my parts right away and it came the next day. I showed up at the shop, and he was able to change it on the spot. Definitely recommend for your car needs.

Christ B.
Dodge Durango
01/13/2021
Execellent professional service. Eric is very knowledgable and works hard to get the job done right in a timely manner.

01/13/2021
Oil Change Service
Great and friendly service!

Sandy M.
GMC Savana Cutaway
01/09/2021
Quick service and always there for us
I have taken my company vehicles to Eric and my personal vehicles and never never regret it he is a terrific mechanic always gets the job done and always makes sure that we know exactly what he has done.
Eric is a very HONEST person and will tell you what you need and also tell you if you don’t need it.

Justin R.
Subaru Crosstrek
01/08/2021
Good service and work
Had a four wheel alignment on a Subaru. They did good work and my car was done quickly. Great service.

Matthew S.
01/07/2021
Honest mechanic
Eric was thorough, and provided honest advice about the issues he found during the pre-purchase inspection for my Audi.

James P.
Fremont, CA
01/04/2021
service
Eric was able to save me money on my service.

GM
George M.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/24/2020 Category: Service
George said parts are good, they do well and the service is done very quickly.

EM
Ernie M.
Lexus GS 350
12/18/2020
Great customer service and transparency
Eric was able to clearly explain the details of my repair and it put your mind at ease. His customer service is impeccable and made sure you are taken care of. I’ve been to a lot of repair shop and been treated good and bad but BYOC has set the bar of excellence.

California
12/12/2020
Outstanding auto shop
The owner and mechanic are friendly ,they know what they are doing once your vehicle visited their shop.

AH
Alex H.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
12/04/2020
Very Good Honest Work
Erik is the man to go to . No sugar coatings just facts. This is one of the better mechanics in milpitas 5 star rating !

Javier G.
Chrysler 300
11/19/2020
Great shop
I've been bringing my 300 here since 2018, these are very honest, fair mechanics. Even after the ownership change, they have maintained great service I can trust.