John S.
07/28/2021
Good Service
The Service is good. Altitude is friendly.
Recommend to another people who are finding the place to repair their vehicles.

VR
Varun R.
Acura ILX
07/26/2021
Great service. I have come here to get an issue related to engine protection which was hanging at the bottom of my car. They fixed it quickly and explained in detail about the issue.

NG
Natalie G.
07/21/2021
I'm really happy I found this place to service my car.
I know I'm getting good, honest service on my vehicle and it's never run better!

AC
Alejandro C.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/15/2021
excellent service/ servicio excelente
The service was really good and super professional, the technicians were knowledgeable and kind left the truck clean, el servicio es excelente, los mecanicos conocen mucho y dejaron el auto super limpio
able

John S.
07/15/2021
Honest and Professional
Eric is the guy! Always explaining the work being done and offering fair pricing.

Jereme P.
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/13/2021
The service
Fast ,friendly and honest service .

ST
Scott T.
07/09/2021
Great local auto shop
Great customer service. Friendly and knowledgeable mechanics.

HW
Hyun W.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/09/2021
Carlos was great! Helped us out and was very friendly, would come back again

Mike G.
07/08/2021
Excellent diagnostics and service, competitive pricing
My Honda Acord 2008 wouldn’t start and was towed to BYOC Auto
mechanics. They checked the entire ignition system. The problem was the starter. It was replaced. Then I decided to replace the battery. Finally I got the scheduled 170,000 mile service. All work was completed within the initial time estimates. The cost was competitive from my previous experiences. The staff was very friendly and to respectful to the customer’s requirements. I highly recommend BYOC for auto service.

EY
Emmie Y.
07/06/2021
EFFIng Awesome! Efficient, Fair, Fast!
Called them to ask about car battery change. Costco didn’t have a battery in stock to fit our minivan, neither did nearby car parts retailers.
BYOC had our battery model in stock, charged a fair price and installed it for us all on the same day! They even texted me to mention a car feature that might need a reset when battery is changed. Awesome service! Very happy with BYOC!

NC
Nestor C.
07/02/2021
Prompt service
Basic services done as promised. Will definitely go back for other service needs.

NS
Natalia S.
06/30/2021
Fest, available, nog so busy for coustumers.
I was first time on this place, I just called today and they found time for me for the oil change. They rotate the tiers for me just for $30, check the brakes.
If was Nice and cool inside to wait when my car will be ready.

KR
Kumar R.
06/29/2021
great work
it’s really a nice service..

BMW i3
06/25/2021
Helped do a tire repair when others won’t. Very helpful and 100% recommend.

06/23/2021