BC
BECKY C.
04/01/2020
Truck brakes
Jordan and the mechanic were great and quick turning around my 2015 Chevy Silverado that needed a brake caliper, front brakes and rotors plus full synthetic oil change reasonably priced too!!!

03/31/2020
There work has always been first class as well as there customer service. I think there prices are fair.

PW
Peter W.
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Peter said this business was good, he has only one problem after they did a brake job for him. He drove it and it was still rubbing. He added he thinks it may be because they are new, and that he was going to drive it a little more to see if it went away.

PN
PHILIP N.
Acworth, GA
Honda Accord Coupe
03/26/2020
Honest, Reliable
I am always satisfied C&T Auto Service. Took my granddaughters car in to check brakes. They said we're fine. This was at height of Corona. They could easily have told me it needed brakes, I wouldn't have known. This honesty will always bring me back. Also, fair prices and courteous service.

Nissan Versa

LAURIE H.
Acura MDX
03/22/2020
C&T Auto Service is HONEST, AFFORDABLE and QUICK
I called C&T to have work done on my car that our dealership suggested we do at a very steep price. I was told to bring in at my earliest convenience. They had it ready to go in no time and at a fraction of the cost. They also said the struts, my dealership suggested we replace, were perfectly fine. This was all during COVID-19 when business was slow and an opportunity to make money. Grateful for their honesty! They did a great job! Will use again and recommend. Thank you!

JOSEPH W.
Ford
03/20/2020
Oil Change
Got me in and out in no time. Great job!!!!!

JAY W.
Volvo S60
03/19/2020
Good family-run businesses
Good work, done quickly, at a great price

IS

ROBERT T.
Acworth, GA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/07/2020
These guys are the truth..I bought my car in for service for the first time and they rectified the issue beyond satisfaction....I will be using them in the near future if I have any issues with my car..

JEFFREY` M.
Dallas, GA
03/07/2020
Fast friendly service, I will be taking my car here from now on.

JOE R.
Acura TL
03/02/2020
I can believe what they tell me.
They have provided maintenance for several of our cars over the years and I have found them to be trustworthy competent and I can believe what they tell me

MARVIN G.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/01/2020
They have taken care of my vehicles for 20 yrs
They have taken care of my vehicles for 20 yrs. They don't do like many places find 20 things wrong so they can take more of your money honest and trustworthy

RUSTY B.
Acura MDX
02/29/2020
Staff was friendly and seemed very knowledgeable. Got an estimate from a dealer to do some work. C&T did if for almost half the cost quoted by the dealer!

GW
GUY W.
Cadillac SRX
02/28/2020
Fast and friendly!
Called C&T @ 8am arrived at 8:30am. Jorden and the crew got my problem fixed and was out by 2pm. They saved me a great deal of money by being prompt and sensitive to my time issue. If you have a car problem go see C&T. They are my mechanics of choice. Thanks again👍