Dan B.
Kennesaw, GA
06/19/2019
Professional service from all employees. This is not common at most repair facilities.
I live about 7 miles from C&T and did business there some time ago and was satisfied. I have other places which I have used because of time/distance since and just was not confident that I received what I paid for. This is the reason I returned is that I discovered a marked difference in the overall experience and will continue to use your facility for future service of all my vehicles. I am truly satisfied that the owner is involved in the daily operation of the business and reflects an air of professionalism. All employees I have encountered at C&T have been top notch. Thank you and keep up the good customer service.

GS
Gavin S.
Ford Bronco
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Gavin said that the place made it really easy.

KA
KENNY A.
06/13/2019
Trustworthy, Dependable and No B.S.
We have used these guys several times now and every time Jordan gets us in there. Problem is diagnosed. Jordan gives us a reasonable quote to repair. Work done on time. What is not to like!!! We will be back here in the future.

RL
Red L.
Acworth, GA
Ford Cab
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Red said he has used this business for years. The owner is easy to get along with and he will chat with the customers. He puts the customer first. It is about the customer, not the money.

NW
Nate W.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Nate said the business was affordable, they did fantastic work and he was also very impressed with their dependable service.

JOHN M.
05/29/2019
Honest Great Service
I have been taking my cars to C&T for years. Their prices are very competitive. Jordan and Randy are always polite and helpful. They get the work done in a timely manner. I recently had my Honda CRV towed to them. They had the car fixed the next afternoon.

LD
LYNN D.
05/21/2019
Super Service and Super people
We had a problem with the display on our Honda and they fixed the display and changed oil and filter and explained everything about the display. They were so patient with my wife (which is not the easiest task) and made sure that she understood everything that they had done.

Ray H.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the service was good. The service price was too much.

RICHARD C.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/16/2019
oil change
Great service as usual for 6 years now

LEON M.
05/10/2019
Everthing done on time and at the price quoted.
Friendly staff. Honest and work done on time. I will be using them in the future.

JOE S.
05/08/2019
Everything, from the moment I arrived to picking up my truck later.
Person I dealt with was very polite, courteous, helpful and professional. Work not overly priced. Very Satisfied.

Jeremy L.
Ellijay, GA
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said they were fast, efficient and very personable.

JOY D.
04/24/2019
very efficient, price very good and very courteous
Everyone was very courteous, the office was clean, personnel was very polite and the service was done quickly and the price was good.

GG
GILBERT G.
04/20/2019
Excellent customer service
We have alays received excellent service from. C&T Auto. The employees are professional and friendly. We have and will continue to recommend C&T to our neighbors and friends. Thank you for an excellent job

AR
Aiden R.
Kennesaw, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Aiden said his vehicle was in and out of service.

EP
EVA P.
04/17/2019
Emergency visit!
My car wouldn't start. So, AAA came and jump started it. I called C & T and they replaced my battery in no time . They are always efficient and accommodating.. Thank you C & T!
Randy G. from C & T Auto Service Town Lake responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks Eva for the great review!!!!

Douglas P.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Douglas said everybody at this business is great, and he would recommend them to anyone.

ST
SYLVIA T.
Acura MDX
04/05/2019
Mechanic we trust and stands behind their work.
Jordan is knowledgable and always helpful. We trust them when they identify repairs that need to be done; and it is addressed to our satisfaction. They stand behind their work.

MARCIA B.
04/04/2019
Very efficient and courteous service!

MO R.
Lincoln Town Car
04/02/2019
great service and friendly staff and owners
Jordan and your staff are 1st rate; every time we receive services.
Thanks Randy and Julie.