Mike C.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Mike said that he would recommend this business for service.

DOTTIE B.
09/19/2020
Excellent Customer Service
I’ve been a customer of C&T for many years and have always received outstanding customer service. Everyone there is professional, knowledgeable, caring and friendly. The maintenance itself is done with precision and care, and their prices are fair and competitive. I highly recommend C&T to everyone.

JAMES B.
Nissan 370Z
09/18/2020
They are honest and have fair prices for service plus a warranty on their work performed.... especially enjoy working with Jordan who is super friendly and honest.

PB
PETER/JEFF B.
09/18/2020
Rack and Pinion Perfection
As always, C&T Automotive provided outstanding service on my 1997 Toyota Camry, which had a pretty bad hydraulic fluid leak. A C&T technician quickly diagnosed the problem and Jordan called immediately to tell me that the rack and pinion unit needed to be replaced and the cost for this repair with any associated work. I approved, and my car was ready in one day at the price quoted. I'm very happy with the quick turn-around, the very reasonable charge, the professionalism of the staff, and the quality of the repairs done by C&T on my vehicle My confidence in this business remains at the highest level!

MARGRART H.
09/13/2020
First come first serve is nice.
I dealt with Randy Gable, he is very quiet But nice. He explained everything I asked him to. I was very please with the service.

RUSTY B.
09/11/2020
Honest shop
Always honest and priced fairly. Jordan is great!

Honda Civic Coupe
09/11/2020
work completed in one day as promised
The noise made by both front wheel bearings is gone - all is quiet - wonderful!

EC
ELLA C.
09/06/2020
Provide excellent service and they are
Very helpful
Ella

09/05/2020
Car repair
We are new to the area and I have used C and T for my auto care needs. The front desk is polite and courteous. The prices are fair and we have been pleased with the work. I wish they would call to let us know our vehicle is ready for pickup a bit more, but otherwise we have been happy.

DAN W.
Subaru Legacy
09/04/2020
Trustworthy, friendly, efficient service. Expert staff you can really trust to take care of your vehicle.
C&T is an excellent place to have your vehicle serviced. The staff really know what they are doing and are very honest. They communicate well and stand behind all their work. I am definitely a happy loyal customer.

Ford Expedition
09/04/2020
Good service at reasonable prices
Have been using C & T for several years and always found them to provide good service and honest with me about my vehicle repairs and maintenance.
I trust them to do what is needed and not try to up-sale me on service.
Good auto service.

AG
ADAM G.
Honda Fit
08/31/2020
Nice guys and patient and they are honest
Hear what it’s going to cost. They will explain. Good guys. And honest I will be back

08/27/2020
Honestly and quick service
Have always done a good job at reasonable price. Very honest

JOAL D.
08/26/2020
Quality work at fair prices
I have never had an issue with the quality of the work and Jordan always works hard to get you the lowest price possible out the door.

JZ
JOSE Z.
08/25/2020
Got my wheel alignment done cheap and fast.