EM
EDWARD M.
Canton, GA
02/24/2021
C&T auto does what they said they will do for the price they said you will pay and complete the work on the time that they said.

BD
Bill D.
02/19/2021
Always the best service..and quick, too.
Great work, as always, Randy and Jordan and the mechanics. I used to do all this stuff myself, but I've gotten too old. Thanks for being there when we need you!

RL
RED L.
Ford Cab & Chassis
02/18/2021
We are in the service industry C and tHas always gone out of their way to get our trucks back on the road

Ford Expedition
02/12/2021
Thanks!
Great service and great integrity.

CHARLES S.
02/10/2021
Transmission keeps leaking
I had C&T fix a transmission on a 1994 Mustang. They put in a rebuilt transmission and it works great. Also, they had called me while fixing and said something else that's connected to the transmission and that was fine with me as well. The 2 problems I have are that while my vehicle was at their shop it was vandalized, the seat belts were cut. I don't know if an employee "accidentally" did this or a criminal. Regardless, C&T took no responsibility; not even an I'm sorry this happened. C&T leaves all their vehicles outside overnight with no fencing or gates around the premises. Furthermore, the other problem is the transmission they repaired significantly leaks. I have taken it back to them 3 times. They keep trying to fix it but they haven't. It is currently in their shop again and hopefully they will fix it. After this trip I will be finding another mechanic. I have been using this facility for years but it seems that the last 2 years their care for the customer and work has declined substantially and is continuing to decline

CG
CAROL G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/10/2021
they are honest and always get the job done quickly.
They do the job right and are honest as to what is wrong with the vehicle. Their prices are honest and reasonable.

MI
MARK I.
GMC Terrain
02/09/2021
Brakes
They did a great job. I called got a quote and that was the price when they got done. They also said when to bring my car and when it would be ready and they finished 10 min early.

JOHN C.
02/09/2021
Outstanding service
Expert service at reasonable prices.

JAY H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/05/2021
Why I trust C&T.
I have tried several different auto repair places in the Woodstock area. When I started using C&T, I stopped shopping around. I know what services my vehicles need and I don’t get the “phone call” telling me I need $3,000 worth of repairs done. They are fast, efficient and the price is great. I trust this company to take care of my vehicles as I have two young drivers in the house. I’ve used them the past few years and I’m glad I have.

RONNIE B.
Canton, GA
Pontiac Solstice
01/29/2021
These are my guys
As always. Prompt, courteous service for my oil change and any other repairs I have done there. Honest people and reasonable prices. I highly recommend this shop.

01/23/2021
Honesty
Thought I an electrical issues but after a scan I was good to go and the problem was very minor.

TT
TERESA T.
Cadillac SRX
Great group of people.

ALTON B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
Fixed annoying electrical problem
Fixed intermittent electrical problem that had rendered vehicle ( main source of transportation ) Undependable . Back on the road again

JOSEPH W.
01/22/2021
Great team and get things done fast
They do great work and get you in and out quickly.

JV
JIM V.
Nissan Versa
01/21/2021
Does the job
They do a solid job at a reasonable price.