Honda HR-V
02/25/2021
Friendly, Fast and Safe
My appointment was at 4:00 for an oil change and tire rotation. I was heading back home at 4:30. The staff was friendly, the service was fast and I felt they were taking all the necessary precautions for Covid-19.
First time having my car serviced here, but it won’t be the last.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you for the nice review!  Happy to service your car!

PL
PHIL L.
Buick LaCrosse
02/21/2021
Buick 06, 156k
NAPA always provides the best service for all our family cars.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you for the nice review!  We are happy to keep all our family members rolling safely!

AK
AL and KAY K.
Honda HR-V
02/20/2021
Great staff. Knowledgeable and friendly.
Friendly family owned business. Knowledgeable and professional.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you for the nice review!

PK
PHIL K.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/19/2021
Capable, prompt, clean waiting/restroom, fair pricing
We had an emergency with bad tire pressure, Joe was able to work us in immediately and found piece of wire had penetrated tire. We have always had great service there.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you for the nice review!  We are glad we could help.  Joe does a great job!

AG
AYLA G.
Nissan Rogue
02/17/2021
Best service
Thank you guys for your help at all times.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you for the nice review!  Always glad to help!

02/17/2021
Quick, efficient service as always
I have entrusted the NAPA Team with my automobiles for the last 17 years. They are honest, hard-working and proficient in what they do. I highly recommend them.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you for the nice review!  You are part of our family!

02/10/2021
Both Kelly and Joe are great to work with.!
Joe and Kelly know what they are talking about when it comes to your vehicle. They are very trustworthy people and very professional. I have used Calabash Napa Auto Care for all of my car service and for tires.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/10/2021

Thanks for the nice review!  We appreciate your trust!

RV
RICHARD V.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
Exemplary Service
Had oil change and tire rotation for our 2004 Subaru Forester. Unfortunately we were informed that grease is leaking from the CV joint seals. May not be worth fixing given age and value of vehicle. In any event, service was prompt.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/10/2021

Thanks for the review!  If you decide to repair your vehicle, we'll help however we can!

BK
BARB and MIKE K.
Honda Fit
02/10/2021
The owner and employees are fantastic
Always on time and always thinking on your safety
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you for the nice review!  We appreciate you letting us change your appointment to a different time, and always try hard to stay on schedule whenever we can!

JERRY and PRICILLA C.
Always excellent
Always excellent service at NAPA Calabash!
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you for the nice review and kind words!

GG
GEORGE and MAUREEN G.
Carolina Shores, NC
Toyota Avalon
02/05/2021
excellent service
As always the service was excllent
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you for the nice review!

Lincoln MKX
02/05/2021
New Tires
I recently purchased new tires for my SUV. My old tires were at the end of their natural shelf life (virtually no tread; plus a bad razor blade gouge on one). Even though I did not have an appointment, Calabash NAPA handled my emergency and helped me select the right set of tires at the right price. As usual, their Customer Service was superb.

Because of the amount of new construction in southern Brunswick County, there is an over-abundance of nails, screws, bolts, and razor blades ready to slash one's tires. As such, I think it makes sense to build a relationship with a local supplier such as Calabash NAPA, who can immediately respond to emergencies instead of relying on a dealership.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you for the nice review!  We are glad we could help when you needed it!

SD
STAN D.
01/28/2021
The best
Professional, knowledgeable, friendly staff. I would not thin of taking my cars anywhere else for service.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for the nice review!  We appreciate your trust all these years!

ES
EDITH and FRANK S.
Kia Sorento
01/27/2021
Service is done quickly, everyone is very nice and helpful, masks are required, sanitizer provided in all areas of waiting room
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 01/27/2021

Thanks for the nice review!

PL
PHIL L.
Buick LaCrosse
01/21/2021
Buick 06
The NAPA AutoCare in Calabash has been our trusted car care company for over 15 years. Yesterday John, one of the NAPA 'coordinators' explained to me the process of repairing the head lights of our 2013 Buick. I had to tell John that I didn't understand what he was explaining but I appreciated his efforts. More important I told John that I trusted NAPA to be honest and his explanation wasn't necessary for me follow his recommendations.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you for the nice review!  We appreciate your trust and want to continue to earn it!