05/05/2021

DONNA F.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
Kia Stinger
05/04/2021
Professional, fair priced, quality service
I have been so pleased with the excellent services at this facility. Never any surprises....they provide a detailed listing of what will be done and the exact cost. Work is done at the scheduled time, receipt is clear and they always follow up for routine maintenance requirements.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for your kind words and nice review!

BU
BECKY U.
05/04/2021
they know their customers by name, very friendly and helpful. They get you in and out at reasonable time
same as above
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/04/2021

JO ANN M.
Little River, SC
Kia Sportage
04/29/2021
Knowledgeable, courteous, and reasonable.. If they find an issue the tech comes out and discusses it with you.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 04/30/2021

SP
STEVEN P.
Dodge Intrepid
04/29/2021
Staff and the quality of service
Had an appointment scheduled but the technician that was going to do the work had a family emergency. Kelly called up and asked if I could bring my car in a few days early. I needed to have the work done in order to pass inspection. The registration was about to expire and the inspection had to be completed first. They knew this and rearranged their very busy schedule so that they could perform the work on my car and get the inspection to pass.
I sincerely appreciate the effort they made to get my car repaired and have the vehicle pass inspection so it could be registered.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 04/29/2021

Thanks for the nice review!  We appreciate you working with us to rearrange your appointment.  Glad it worked out!

RL
RYAN L.
GMC Terrain
04/04/2021
Without Asking
I have already come in personally and spoke with the owner. I took my car in for oil change, tires, inspection and check engine. Not only was that fulfilled in a timely manner, they had fixed the small dent I have had on my door for 2 years. They didn’t say anything, trying to get recognition, they just did it without being asked. That is service we don’t see very often anymore!
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for the nice review and kind words!  The technician just thought you'd like that noise to be gone so he took care of it!  Glad it was an easy fix!

CARL C.
04/02/2021
Had appointment to get 4 new tires. I was out the door in less than an hour.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 04/02/2021

Thanks for the nice review!  Glad everything worked out quickly!

GF
GEORGEANNA and GENE F.
Ford Edge
03/28/2021
Ford Edge service
Checked in w Kelly
She’s always very efficient and so knowledgeable
Feel confident that my car is safe and in good repair every time I drive away!
Thank u to NAPA Calabash!!
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 03/29/2021

Thanks for another nice review!  Always good to see you!

PP
PAULA P.
Carolina Shores, NC
Cadillac CTS
03/27/2021
Professional and honest
The staff is always professional and courteous. They take the time to explain the service they are going to provide and what you can expect to pay for it. Calabash NAPA “goes the extra mile“ for its customers.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 03/29/2021

Thanks for the nice reveiw!  We are sorry when you have car problems, but we try to help best we can at a fair price.  We appreciate your trust!

LOUISE S.
03/26/2021
reliable - friendly - dependable - courteouss
Appts on time and done on time - explanation of work done and any replacement needed.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 03/26/2021

GF
GEORGEANNA and GENE F.
Audi SQ5
03/26/2021
Good customer service
Napa was very thorough in checking out a used car we bought
Def helped us feel confident about our purchase
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 03/26/2021

ROGER M.
03/23/2021
Quality work with great customer service !
As always these guys do a great job !
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 03/23/2021

Thanks for your nice reveiw!

ROBIN R.
Little River, SC
03/20/2021
Knowledgeable, timely repairs, and fair pricing
My 1999 Chevy Silverado has its share of hard earned miles. I've always kept up with maintenance and repairs. Calabash NAPA has been doing my work for about a year now. They listen to what I report, allocate sufficient time to make repairs, and note any new items that we'll schedule for next time. Nice people, too.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 03/22/2021

TD
TIM and TAMMY D.
03/19/2021
Always an excellent experience
I always have an excellent experience with Napa. Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. They go the extra mile.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 03/19/2021

Thanks for your nice review!

JUDY R.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
03/16/2021
Staff and the level of service they provide!!!!! I have never had to repeat any service they provided for me on my vehicle. when the do the repair the repair is done!!!!!! fantastic staff !!!
BEEN USING THEM SINCE 2012 NEVER A REPEAT PROBLEM ALWAYS GLAD TO GET MY REPAIRS DONE THERE AS I KNOW THERE WILL NOT BE A REPEAT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND GOING TO CALABASH NAPA AUTOCARE FOR ANY SERVICE OR REPAIR ON YOUR VEHICLES.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you for the nice review!  We appreciate your trust!

Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 03/22/2021