RV
RICHARD V.
07/22/2021
Oil change / tire quote
As is usual, the service I received was excellent and prompt. I also received a quote from Joe for a new set of tires, which will be installed next Friday.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 07/22/2021

PL
PHIL L.
Buick LaCrosse
07/22/2021
Headlight
Napa always provides excellent service.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for the nice review!

GL
GIBBY L.
Lexus LS 430
07/20/2021
The most professional and ethical people in the auto business
Kelly, Joe & John will always go the extra mile for their customers.
Their professionalism, ethics and energy should never be qualified

Anytime they tell me I need to do something I do it. I have the highest respect for their entire team
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you for your kind words!

DIANE and PHILIP M.
INFINITI I35
07/02/2021
Technical skill - Clear discussion of needed service - Speedy completion of repairs
Our car is 17 years old and needed major repairs to its air conditioning system. These repairs were effectively addressed in minimal time with our complete satisfaction.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 07/02/2021

Thank you for the nice review!  Glad to get you cool again in this heat!

Ocean Isle Beach, NC
Cadillac Escalade
06/30/2021
Awesome customer service
Kelly, Joe and John always go the extra mile. If they can’t fix it, their recommendations are businesses with the same qualities.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you for the nice review and kind words!

DAWN D.
Little River, SC
Kia Sorento
06/27/2021
Best customer service!
I have been taking my vehicles to Calabash NAPA for many years and find everybody to be friendly and professional. They always do a great job and are honest about the service that my vehicle needs. I would highly recommend them.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for the nice review!  We always enjoy seeing and talking with you!

BOB and MARIA B.
Jeep Cherokee
06/17/2021
All the best and friendliest place to go.
I had a flat tire - call but they were booked - Joe squeezed me in and the jeep was promptly taken in and repaired - all tires were also properly inflated - GREAT Job! Thanks as always
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 06/17/2021

Thanks for the nice review!  We are glad we could help!

PS
PATRICIA S.
06/09/2021
Car battery
Napa service is always excellent and their employees are polite and making sure your problem is taking care of.My car after work would not start ,so getting a jump from a co worker I went to Napa were I had purchased a battery awhile back , I was given new battery with a lower price because my battery had not met its life term.Napa made my day ! Great Service
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 06/10/2021

Thanks for the nice review!  We appreciate all your kind words!

CARLA H.
06/05/2021
quick and efficient
Friendly staff,quality work,plus there's BUDDY to visit with.

ROGER M.
06/03/2021
Great service !
Overall best repair shop I've ever dealt with. I've lived in 5 different states during my working days. I never dealt with anyone better !
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 06/03/2021

Thanks for the nice review and kind words!

TD
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/26/2021

JIM L.
05/18/2021
Quick, Easy & Complete
Getting an appointment was quick & easy. They were on time and completed the maintenance job in about half the time as a dealer ... and at half the cost. They take great care of my 6 year old Odyssey and make sure that all critical parts of the vehicle are operating at peak performance. Complete satisfaction!!! Love these guys!!
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you for such kind words and for the nice review!

John “Mark” S.
05/17/2021
Various services
Great service on my 2019 Highlander. Very good advice and save me from running around to dealerships.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/17/2021

Thank you for the nice review and kind words!

JJ
JAMES J.
Little River, SC
Toyota Tundra
05/16/2021
Joe was knowledable took the time to explain blem and repair.
very happy with repair.