Steed S.
Moreno Valley, CA
04/20/2019
A automotive place I can trust
I enjoyed my experience at California Smog & Automotive Institute. They play no games and they tell you straight up what the problem is and what needs to be done. They're very courteous and professional and do all they can to make sure you're satisfied. Thanks CSAI for all that you've done for me.

RF
Rolanda F.
Perris, CA
Hyundai Accent
04/19/2019
Excellent Customer Service as Usual!
The owners are very professional, warm, and always welcoming, I just wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else even though there are service stations much closer to my home. I trust them because they are honest and always do a wonderful job.

Amir B.
Moreno Valley, CA
04/19/2019
Amazing customer service love this place
Always take great care of me when I come in honest and dependable. They always take the extra step to make sure I'm taken care of.

KL
Kevin L.
Lake Forest, CA
Cadillac DeVille
04/17/2019
My Happiness with CSAI runs deep within my heart.!!
Time and time again, CSAI has came to the rescue of my daughter and I , the work they do is always complete and in a timely manner. The technical expertise at times is mind blowing, The work that's being done on my truck I can only sayThank you Gilbert thank you thank you thank you. I thank you Evan for the work that you've done on my other cars and my daughter's car, you guys have always taken great care of us and I truly mean this THANK YOU.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/15/2019
Fast and friendly
I went to CSAI today and I was taken care of immediately. Staff was very friendly. I would recommend this shop

PG
Patricia G.
04/10/2019
Very impressed when electronic inspection report was provided to me along with photos for my review - sent by Brittany in the office who also provided texts with repair costs and status of repairs.
I believed my car needed 4 new tires, was surprised when advised 2 of my tires still good and CSAI recommended replacing only 2.
Thank your for this opportunity to express same.

DI
Doug I.
04/10/2019
Great service, Great people
We have been going to California Smog and Auto for years. We have had everything from smogs to transmission overhaul. Great service and great people to work with. I do recommend this shop.

Brian H.
04/08/2019
Very professional
I was recommended to this shop by my father. Always listen to wisdom

BG
Beezhan G.
04/06/2019
The BEST no b.s.
It took me 25 years to find a trust worthy car repair shop who always has my interests in mind. Never have I been called back to say "we found a cheaper part," and rarely have I spoke to such kind people. TRY THIS PLACE!

Julius T.
Whittier, CA
Kia Optima
04/06/2019
Extremely Helpful staff, nice and informative
I really appreciated the easy nature of staff, she answered all questions and was very informative. AAA referred me, Thank Goodness!!

Mercury Sable
Awesome cuatiner service
Great place to take your car, fast, reliable and great customer service.

Michelle W.
Lexus CT
Great for Scheduled/Regular Maintenance
Thank you Brittney and the CSAI team for always making my experience great! I have come here twice now for scheduled maintenance on my Lexus CT200h and have saved so much money and time by not going to my dealership. This business is fair, honest, and well-priced. I will continue coming here.

DQ
Courtesy and Excellent customer service

Cherrlynn H.
Nissan Sentra
03/22/2019
Per, usual I received efficient, informative services. I don’t ever feel pressured to take care of things I didn’t bring my car in for but always educated on what’s going on and given options. This place isn’t all about getting your money but really wanting your service and what’s best for your vehicle...☺️

Chuck C.
Mercedes-Benz C250
03/20/2019
Trusted work
Mechanic s that know there business and only do what is needed

Diana S.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/19/2019
Smog check
Very helpful and pleasant receptionist
Reasonable price
All around good experience

EB
Evelyn B.
03/19/2019
The service is efficient and friendly!
This is a great place, trustworthy!

Juanita P.
San Bernardino, CA
Oldsmobile Ciera
03/15/2019
Free 40 point AAA Car Inspection!
They were primpt, easy 2 talk to, listened 2 my issues about my car, kept their word. Gave my car complete attention. They never forced anything upon me, no sales pitch. The simply gave me an estimate of the cost of repair nd never push for there business. The receptionist is absolutely wonderful. Love these kinds of businesses!

CY
Constance Y.
BMW 325i
03/15/2019
Courteous, kind, and efficient!
Love this place! AAA sent me or I nevet would have known about this gem. Quality work by quality people! Thank you!!

Lori M.
Nissan Sentra
Fast service
Fast service and friendly workers