SJ
Sandra J.
Mercedes-Benz SL500
01/17/2019
Sandra Faye Johnson
The employees are excellent.

EF
Erin F.
01/16/2019
Trustworthy and Reliable Mechanic
Every time I take my vehicle to their shop, I always get outstanding work and up front pricing. After reviewing the car, they always send a review of what they found, and you can approve or disapprove work directly from your phone. Super convenient, super trustworthy, and they always get the work done right the first time.

LH
Lino H.
Lincoln LS
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Lino said the employees provided dependable service. The service was good.

ND
Nick D.
01/15/2019
I've been here several times now I get great customer service and most importantly they solve the problems with my car's. I like the fact that they'll text me instead of calling if I want.

GH
Graham H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/10/2019
Honest and friendly
I always take my car to them because they’ve consistently behaved in a way that suggests honesty and genuine care for their customers.

JC W.
01/09/2019
They are professional and courteous. The diagnosis was thorough. The work was EXCELLENT and the price was fair.
I have recommended this establishment to others and will continue to do so. I am EXTREMELY pleased with their work. I have found a trustworthy place that I will gladly and confidently recommend and continue to use for ALL of automotive maintenance and repair needs. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Jean W.
01/06/2019
Best service ever!
As always - CSAI staff went the extra mile to accommodate the needs of the customer.

Doreen S.
Grand Terrace, CA
Jeep Liberty
12/31/2018
Business practice
I came to you because AAA recommended you. I found 3 star stations near me whose prices were less than yours even with your AAA discount. Prietos in Moreno Valley, $29.95. Another is Fast Stop $45 OTD and the 3rd , which I can't remember is $39.95 with their online coupon. I was very satisfied with your efficiency and your receptionist was very professional with helping me find your place and informed me you don't price match. I think it would be a good business practice for you to accommodate ppl like me who are older on a limited fixed income so that we would be inclined to come back to you for repairs and/or replacement parts.

SF
Shamon F.
San Bernardino, CA
Honda Civic Si
12/31/2018
First time
I was pleasantly impressed with this shop and their service. Estimates were good and the timeliness of the repairs was excellent. Brittany (sp) kept me updated on what all was covered as asked me about discounts I might qualify for; which I found out I did through AAA! Thank you for the honesty and integrity missing in the repair services. I will recommend and return whenever I need help in the future.

Lev S.
12/29/2018
Efficient, friendly, prompt and reasonable.
A better auto shop you will not find. At the desk, Britney is knowledgeable, friendly and professional. The service is prompt and the price reasonable. They give you an honest assessment of your mechanical issues, with both urgencies and non-urgencies listed. They even include educational videos on the relevant systems on your vehicle. 😊

WB
William B.
BMW 528i
12/28/2018
Great Team Work
They have been great for almost 10yrs!

TK
Tom K.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
12/28/2018
Quick and correct diagnosis of problem. Fair pricing and work was completed as quoted. Also their diagnosis brought to my attention other issues that I will be returning at a later date for them to take care of.

GM
Gabi M.
12/27/2018
Excellent service and very experienced staff!!
After struggling with my Corolla not passing the smog test, repairs over $700, check engine light reoccurring we took the car to CSAI. They diagnosed, fixed, instructed us on how to do a drive cycle, checked the car again to ensure codes & drive cycle cleared then successfully passed smog. I highly recommend this shop & will definitely use them again. Brittany is awesome!!!

GG
Gabe G.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/26/2018
Smog check
I had a smog check done on my 2010 F-150 and this shop earned a five star rating in my book. They were very professional and the wait time was minimal. They have a comfortable lobby/waiting area and the receptionist was very friendly and even offered me something to drink. It was an overall good experience and I will return again next time I need some work done on my vehicles.

GA

Kevin L.
Lake Forest, CA
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/22/2018
Friendly, Courteous, Family Orientated, and they treat people with respect......
They are very professional, and have always fixed my cars right...They have been like family, I live in Orange County ,and only take my cars to CSAI AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SHOP.

Janet M.
Perris, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
12/22/2018
Fast and Fair!!!
Blew out three radiator hoses on my commute home! So much steam and the smell! Called AAA and they suggested CSAI because they had a late drop. I was lucky they were still open. Jonathan was so understanding and explained what they would do. I got a call early the next day; they diagnosed my problem, told me they would go get the parts and gave me the cost! They also said it would be done by the end of the day! Everything they said was not exaggerated! Thank you for getting my ride back in service!

Jose L.
Chevrolet Corvette
12/19/2018
Been here a few times. Their customer. Service and repair are always done with professionalism and done right. If I ever have a question they are ready and able to answer. Highly recommend this business

Marilyn D.
Mercedes-Benz C320
12/19/2018
Honest and fair.
I've been taking my 15 or old Mercedes to CSAI. For several years now and have always received good customer service and quality work. Brittanny, the office manager, has always been professional, as have the owners Jonathan and Patricia. Gilbert and other auto technicians have always done good work.

Sean B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/18/2018
Great customer service and honest
Brittney is very friendly and communicated with me throughout the whole process my truck was in the shop. Prices are pretty reasonable and they don’t sell you something that you don’t need. Would definitely recommend this place.