09/17/2019
Smog Test
This is the most efficient automotive service provider that we’ve been to. The Customer Service agent was awesome; he was very professional and hospitable. He made sure we were comfortable and walked us through the procedure. He also made it very easy for us to understand the breakdown of the costs. He was very personable.

DZ
Dominic Z.
09/11/2019
CSAI is thorough, quick, and honest
At CSAI, I know my car is in great hands. An oil change includes a thorough inspection, including pictures of important issues. They patiently answer all my questions and provide (very reasonable) estimates for their services.

John S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/10/2019
Been coming here for years!

Albert S.

SJ
Shelby J.
Corona, CA
08/31/2019
The customer service is great all the time!
The people here are super nice and friendly! I’m really happy I found this place for all my car needs!

DI
Doug I.
08/23/2019
We have been going to CSAI for over a decade. We have always had great service and they use quality parts. Please take your car there for smogs and general repair.

08/16/2019
Great, fast, reliable service

GG
Gabe G.
Cadillac Seville
08/15/2019
Great customer service!
I went in for a smog check and was greeted by the service advisor and helped immediately. He explained the price and they took my car in within 5 mins and I was out within 30 mins. It was a fair price, quick service, and a great overall experience!

Tom B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/14/2019
Awesome!
Great bunch of guys. They're courteous and professional. They really helped me out considering my situation. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you again for making my day!

Corona, CA
08/13/2019
Integrity, Quality, & Price!
The quality of service for the price compared to other places is outstanding! They are super trustworthy people and I can’t say enough about them. They don’t recommend unneeded services just to make a few bucks!

Perris, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/06/2019
Expertise of repair work. Knowledge of cars.
This shop has a great rapport with making customers feel comfortable and at ease.
Explanations are given regarding your individual issue with care and making sure you understand the problem. Nothing is hidden from you. You are free to ask questions at any time and they are answered thoroughly.

Murrieta, CA
08/03/2019
CSAI is an honest and affordable shop
I can't say enough great things about this mechanic shop. They fixed my A/C same day and for much less than what the dealer quoted me. The mechanic even showed me the part that was causing the issue. The shop and waiting areas are clean. CSAI is backed by AAA too! This will be my go to shop from now on for all major car repairs.

Adam M.
Grand Terrace, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
08/02/2019
Honest and knowledgeable
Look my car is expensive to fix and requires a unique knowledge once the warranty runs out the dealership becomes a shady and expensive place to fix your car. I've had my car fixed here in California smog and automotive institute a couple of times now and they been fair on the price given my car a competent diagnosis and fixed it in a timely manner . I had to leave my car with them and they stayed in contact with me through phone text and email communications they provide excellent customer service which is hard to find these days.

James H.
08/01/2019
Service +
Thanks for making auto maintenance/repairs easier!

Fontana, CA
Hyundai Accent
07/24/2019
Took a lot longer than anticipated
I had an appointment in the morning to fix problems happening in my car and was told it would take 1 hour to diagnose and 2 hours to fix. They ended up keeping it overnight and then until the late afternoon the next day. They have poor communication resulting in having to pay for more Lyft rides and me stuck at work waiting. I found out my car was done hours prior but I had to call in when I was told they would call. Really disappointed and will not be returning.
Jonathan S. from California Smog & Automotive Institute responded on 07/24/2019

Danielle -  Thank you for your feedback and letting us know how we can improve in communicating with our customers.  I am sorry for the lack of communication and assure you that we appreciate you for bringing this to our attention.  We understand that communication is extremely important and will use your feedback as part of our training.  Again, Thank you

JY
Jasmin Y.
07/21/2019
Good work at a good price
My 2003 Altima was involved in a collision and needed not only a new radiator but a new hood, side panel, and fender.The desk people at CSAI were all super nice to my daughter who brought the car in and even gave her a ride back to school at UCR.It took a while to get all the parts but when the job was finished, including paint, we basically had a new car. It runs well, the radiator is fixed, and the entire front end looks like it had never been in an accident.Overall we're really happy with the work and would recommend CSAI to anyone wanting a good mechanic in Riverside.
Jonathan S. from California Smog & Automotive Institute responded on 07/24/2019

Mr. Mark -  Thank you so much for your kind words and for trusting us with your daughter and her vehicle.  Thank you, Patricia

DV
Donald V.
Colton, CA
Nissan Maxima
07/20/2019
Honest!
They’re honest, professional, respectful and knowledgeable! We won’t go anywhere else.
Jonathan S. from California Smog & Automotive Institute responded on 07/24/2019

Mr. Vasquez -  We appreciate your business and your kind words.  Blessings, Patricia

Tim M.
07/19/2019
Trusted Excellent Service, Look No Further.
My title says it all. It is quite hard finding Honesty in the automotive Industry.
CSAI AUTO SERVICE LLC IS THE BEST

Extremely Knowledgeable.

Your vehicle Is your lifeline, never trust your Vehicle service and maintenance to Amateurs.

Much more reasonable usually then car Dealerships and the usual competitors.

CSAI AUTO SERVICE LLC
The Best Always First Never Last.
Jonathan S. from California Smog & Automotive Institute responded on 07/24/2019

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Jonathan S. from California Smog & Automotive Institute responded on 08/13/2019

Wow!!!  Thank you Tim

MA
Maricruz A.
07/18/2019
Good experience
First time here - I googled it and it was the first place I checked out - I was in a hurry to get smog check - place is in the back of property - I was greeted by Oscar and he was very polite and efficient. Offered me a seat in the cool office while I waited and offered water. They did my smog check quick and my car was ready to go at the entrance and the mechanic even opened door for me. Nicest experience I’ve had in a mechanic shop
Jonathan S. from California Smog & Automotive Institute responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you for your kind words and for your business.  Patricia

AH
Allen H.
Moreno Valley, CA
07/13/2019
Fast service very pleasant personnel. AAA approved big plus.