Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.2727248/5Overall Rating 4.2727248/5Overall Rating 4.2727248/5Overall Rating 4.2727248/5rating 4.2727248
Overall Rating 2.4545455/5Overall Rating 2.4545455/5rating 2.4545455rating 2.4545455rating 2.4545455

Jeanetta B.
Great
Great job!

KO
Kola O.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Hospitality
The professionalism of the service agent Charles was excellent. He demonstrated knowledge of the car.

Catherine S.
Charles

TC
Tara C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Marcus
Marcus, is a great guy he's my go to guy outstanding gentle men. He does his best to solve whatever issue or problem you may have. Thanks Marcus for all you do.

David C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
No One Better than Mrs. Lisa
I had planned on taking my vehicle into service for an oil change but that morning I got called into work early with an emergency. While at work I was stuck on the premises and could not leave. I called Werner Hyundai's Service Department around 1:45 in the afternoon, I spoke with Mrs. Lisa Raisor and explained my current situation. She told me that they don't have a service that picks up a customer's car to complete the service and then drops their car back off. I told her I understood and how I was already planning on taking the car in before I got called into work. As I was hanging up the phone I could hear her saying my phone number to somebody, then not even 5 minutes later Mrs. Lisa called me back to say her boss has approved her to come pick up my car for service then return my car to me after the service was completed. Mrs. Lisa and a shuttle driver (sorry I did not catch her name) came around 2:45 and picked up my car. Mrs. Lisa had my car back to me by 4:25 pm! I will continue to use Werner Hyundai because of Customer Service like this. I knew when I called the first time that it would be a long shot to get the service done on my car. I already have and will continue to highly recommend Werner Hyundai. The Sales Team and the Service Team are both top notch! I fell like family when I deal with anyone from Werner Hyundai! Please go see Mrs. Lisa in the Service Department!

QG
Quineldra G.
Very Pleased
Charles did an excellent job

FB
Frederick B.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance done quickly. Loved the massager in waiting room

Donald P.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis service
Service advisor Chuck does a great job of listening to any issues I have, explaining what/why/how something works, what service I should or may need to have, and what was serviced or repaired. Attentive helpful staff, clean organized facilities.

VC
Valerie C.
Crawfordville, FL
Good massage chair!
Would recommend the car.

Hollywood, FL
Love coming here
These people work tirelessly to make sure my needs are met. And while I wait, they provide ample amenities like coffee, doughnuts, free wifi and massage chairs so the time goes by quickly. Also, the dealership is one of the cleanest in the city.

05/21/2018 Category: Service
No comment
No comment

TW
Thais W.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Marcus As My Service Rep
I would like for Werner Hyundai to show appreciation to Marcus for his customer service and in making the customer feel valued. Marcus has been my service rep for a year now and has always returned my calls, and followed-up with me when necessary. He has a way of educating his customers with what they may need for their vehicle and options on how Werner can help. Marcus is much appreciated.

LL
Lanieca L.
Crawfordville, FL
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great people.
Love my new Sonata.

SR
Suzanne R.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I have always been leary of service centers at dealers but I am sold on the one at Werner Hyundai because of Chuck. He has always been so helpful, informative, and professional. I plan on sticking with them for the entire time I own my vehicle.

ST
Sandra T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/18/2018 Category: Service
The service provided was prompt and thorough. Particularly like the drop off and pick up.

Monticello, FL
Great experience
Went in for an oil change. was helped and taken care of in a timely and great manner, even got a ride through their shuttle service, Michelle is super nice!

Shalonda B.
Bainbridge, GA
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick and easy!!! Everyone was very friendly.

Sherry H.
Greenville, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great service
Phil is the greatest, I appreciate his advice and service. He's what brings me back to Werner Hyundai.

BD
Blake D.
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/16/2018 Category: Service
A FIVE
dear HYUNDAI... my was so delightful... buying a car is never easy ...knowing the type of cars you had was easy having two KIA payed off keep in mind all dealership are not the same the hole team went that extra mile for me as a customer keep in mind I did the work to get to this point ....the nice lady in the set apt was delightful she understood my needs than the nice lady at
sales end of it understood me as well she also went that extra mile ...and than sales mgr...and credit MGR went that extra mile and that why I walked in to do a work up on price and left with car
that statement can sell cars ...than the service DEPT ..is great ...keep up the good work team B c DANIEL TALLAHASSEE>FLORIDA