Overall Rating 4.1917781/5Overall Rating 4.1917781/5Overall Rating 4.1917781/5Overall Rating 4.1917781/5rating 4.1917781
Overall Rating 2.4722264/5Overall Rating 2.4722264/5rating 2.4722264rating 2.4722264rating 2.4722264

Deltona, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Amazing service done quick

KK
Kay K.
Courteous and Efficient Service
Very pleased with the results

Joann C.
New Port Richey, FL
2016 Hyundai Equus
customer service
I would recommend this dealership to all. I had an emergency with my tires on my Equus and the service manager went out of his way to make sure I had a loaner for the night while waiting for tires to be installed. I never got his name but he was very helpful.

TR
Trish R.
Best Service
Thank you for the best service in town! I love that I don't have to worry about my car because you take such good care of it.

Great work
Great work

SV
Sean V.
Monticello, FL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I have always received excellent customer service and super fast service.

Kachara M.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Front Desk /Receptionist
Front Desk /Receptionist

Dorothy B.
Monticello, FL
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly that what make it so Great
No comment

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Jury still out
Waiting to see if problem continues.

YM
Yaivonda M.
Quincy, FL
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The customer service that I received was awesome

Dianne D.
Chattahoochee, FL
Service was good

Tabitha B.
Quincy, FL
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/12/2018 Category: Service
The service department is good they get me in and out

AD
Andrew D.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
The Service
The customer service is outstanding, you receive personnel service advice every time you pull into the service area. I personally love my service manager he greets me with a smile and knows why I am there and always keeps me informed regarding my cars. All I can say about Marcus Ancheta is he is awesome and totally cares about his job and is willing to go the extra mile to get you in and out in a timely manner.

Joshua R.
Crawfordville, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Marcus and the rest of the service team are amazing.
I love the the service department at Werner hyundai! Everyone is so nice and helpful!

Deraven C.
Great Customer Service
When I come in I always try to work with the same service advisor, Marcus. His customer service is always exceptional. Although my wait is sometimes lengthy, he makes it his business to keep me informed on the progress of my car during its service.

Stephanie C.
My experience at Hyundai
Amazing customer service. Thank you!

JQ
John Q.
Perry, FL
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Simply the best
WOW Great service and fast. They really go over and beyond.

Tiesha B.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Amazing salesperson
Marcus was absolutely amazing in making sure I was well taken care of in regards to my vehicle. I will definitely ask for him the next time my vehicle is serviced at Werner Hyundai

CJ
Calista J.
Hosford, FL
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Completely appalled by your service manager, Chuck.
I went in to have a tire repaired. I purchased 4 tires from Werner Hyundai in April, had them installed and got an oil change. On August 31, I hit something in the road that impaired the tire. I was taken in to talk with Chuck, he had an attitude when I walked in the door, asked if I had an appointment and told me if not, I could come back around 2:30 and he would see if I could be worked in. I came back at 2:30 where I was again sent to Chuck, I was again greeted with a less than enthusiastic attitude and he told me they would see what could be done. Chuck came back to me about 20 minutes later with a printout of the price of what the tire would cost to replace, even though I told him multiple times that I had only purchased my tires there 4 months ago, along with my dirty air filters. I had no choice but to agree to change the irreparable tire, so Chuck turned around and walked away I vaguely remembered being told I had a warranty on my tires, but could not find the email. I got onto the Werner website and saw the 24 Month Road Hazard guarantee and got the attention of a female worker. She went outside to interrupt Chuck's smoke break, so he was very unpleasant at this point. I told him that the website said there is a warranty on tires purchased there to which he responded, "You bought them here?" I replied yes and he asked again. I again went through the spill about how I purchased my tires there in April. So he tells me, "Well it would only cover half the price of the tire." It CLEARLY states on the website that tires are covered 100% in the first year and 50% in the second year. With him being service manager, he should know that. The truth was, he NEVER looked me up to see if I had an account with Werner and that I had purchased tires and an oil change there just 4 months prior to my current visit. When he looked me up, he found that, so then tried to push me to get the air filter, which I did since I was able to get my tire changed. I have worked in many different environments dealing with people in service settings. I was completely appalled by the lack of friendliness, enthusiasm and by the blatant disdain that Chuck has for his job. I would not ever recommend anyone go and see Chuck, and this experience really has pushed me to not want to have service done at Hyundai. I could go anywhere else for these same services and be greeted by a much friendlier staff, at least they would make it seem that way to my face.
Charles G. from Werner Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Ms. Johnson,

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your recent visit and your concerns with that visit. I strive to provide the best customer experiece possible to all of our guest. If it was my oversight or I did not hear you correctly when you first arrived, about the fact that you had just purchased the tires from Werner Hyundai, I greatly apologize. We do have road hazard coverage on tires purchased from Werner for 2 yrs, the first year being fully covered. I strive to let all customers know the conditions of their vehicle and components. If you felt I was trying to puch the air filter I greatly apologize as it is our responsability as a repair facility to inform our guest as to the condition of the vehicle and maintenace needs.
Again I strive to provide the best customer experience possible and I appreciate your survey and I will make every effort in the future to exceed any and all expactations. I will use this information as a tool in the future. I would love the opportunity in the future to provide an exceptional experience for you.
Again I apologize for not meetig your expactations and I will utilize this information in the future.
If you feel compailed, I am sending you a rescore for the survey as this is my report card in the field to Hyundai and our owners and management staff.

BRIAN G., Service Manager from Werner Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Ms. Johnson,

I apologize for the experience that you had here.  As you know that is not what we strive for.  I want you to have a truly exceptional service experience.  As we spoke i am glad you are willing to give us another chance and if you need need anything our management team is always here to help.

Brian Gorniak

Delores C.
Crawfordville, FL
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Everyone that we came in contact with was very friendly and wanted to help us with any questions we had. Love dealing with the employees at Werner Hyundai.