Mercedes-Benz GLC
01/21/2021
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
I've been going to this place for years and highly recommend to anyone!

01/12/2021
Dependable
I've been taking my car to this place for years. They're so professional and friendly and most importantly, they get the job done right every time!

Lexus ES 350
12/24/2020
Always honest and accurate
I’m a repeat customer and always get honest and accurate service here. Not pushy and always less expensive than other shops quote

CINDY B.
12/22/2020
Keeps me on the road.
Always helpful fixing my car so I can enjoy my life/move here. I knew no one when I moved here awhile ago. I needed my car fixed, work recommended them & they are awesome! Thnx!

ET
Edward T.
Ford Expedition
12/09/2020
True Professionals
I went in with a multi problem situation and the master mechanic took one look at it and narrowed it down to a few. Great professionalism from the sales team and servicemen. I would highly recommend Car City to those in need.

Ford Expedition
12/07/2020
Great Place
I know it is often challenging to find a good, honest, and trustworthy auto mechanic, but I want to tell you that you will not be disappointed in Car City. They do great work and their communication is excellent. I have used them for several things and have never been disappointed. Their diagnostic skills are superb and all work has been completed on time and on budget. I highly recommend them.

GV
George V.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
12/03/2020
Very friendly
Good service.8

Dickinson, TX
11/24/2020
Great, courteous and professional service.

TK
Teresa k.
Alvin, TX
11/20/2020
Car city is by far the best there service technicians are very knowledgeable and they tell you what the problem is with your car without adding a bunch of services you Don't necessarily need at the moment but will let you know if there are any other issues you would need taken care of

OO
OLABI O.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/14/2020
Amazing service
Amazing place service is great. People where honest didn’t feel like I was being takin advantage of. My new shop of choice

DT
Dickey T.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
11/13/2020
Professional Service
Very professional and courteous service.

CALISTA S.
Honda HR-V
11/13/2020
Honest feedback of issues occurring
I always know that I’ll get an honest and reliable diagnostic of what’s needing to be replaced on my car. No sugar coating, but also no trying to convince me that there’s extra stuff that needs to be done. Great work and would recommend!

AJ
Ariana J.
Pasadena, TX
Acura MDX
11/10/2020
Excellent place to go.
I Had a good service, I’m happy I found that place, I will continue going.

TA
Terrence A.
Land Rover Discovery Sport
11/07/2020
There attention to detail and professionalism
There service is 2nd to known everyone is just so helpful and it never seems like your being rushed or coerced, they generally care about the service they provide....all I can say is TOP NOTCH

KR
Kathi R.
Dickinson, TX
10/30/2020
Honest and great service.
Good service very friendly. Will definitely taking my truck back for any repairs.