MA
La Porte, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/18/2020
Highly recommended
Honest and very friendly.

John A W.
Dickinson, TX
09/03/2020
Brake repair
Great job on my emergency break.

Chevrolet Colorado
08/29/2020
Great place and great prices
Friendly staff and quick work. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Ramy S.
Santa Fe, TX
Chevrolet Suburban
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Ramy said would recommend this business for service.

LJ
Lana j.
08/28/2020
Sam explained everything that needed attention on my truck and executed the work quickly.

Darren S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/25/2020
The best mechanic I’ve ever been to!
These guys are great! I took my car in late Monday and by Tuesday it was diagnosed and fixed! They charged me a fair rate and ensured I had my vehicle before Hurricane Laura hits! Thank you guys for getting my family back on the road! I will always use you if needed and everyone else should as well!

OJ
OSAMA J.
08/19/2020
Professional
Professional and finished in a timely manner! Sam is great, explaining everything that needed to be done well!

MO
Michael O.
Humble, TX
Honda Accord
08/06/2020
Great place honest people
Went in for an alignment and had AC checked they did everything under an hour great honest people great prices I would recommend this place to anybody and League City or the surrounding area

Marlon R.
08/05/2020
Repeat quality work and great customer service
Have taken 3 cars there and will continue as the quality is great and the customer service is too.
Friendly mechanics that know how to diagnose the issues.

Alan B.
Houston, TX
08/01/2020
Excellent customer service
The customer service at Car City was excellent. They repaired my vehicle in the time and price quoted. In this time of social distancing, they also went to great lengths to be patient and courteous of my needs.

MANUEL R.
Kia Optima
07/30/2020
Great place
Always take my car’s there

DQ
Dalia Q.
Audi Q7
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Dalia said the staff has always been wonderful.

AR
ALBERTO R.
Chrysler 300
07/16/2020
The Best
Car City has the best service all the way around and I’ve been taking my 300 Chrysler for a few years now and I never had one problem what’s so ever. Thanks Car City. Sam,Basel, and The mechanic Edwardo and the owner! Keep up the good work. All recommendations, plz go to Sam Car City.

HL
Hedson L.
Mercedes-Benz G550
07/15/2020
Quick and great service
From the first time I came in. They treated me like I was their priority and will take the time to listen and help you to satisfy your car needs.

Chanda W.
07/14/2020
Sam and his crew took care of me on a short notice and I just want to say thank you