Overall Rating 3.8076892/5Overall Rating 3.8076892/5Overall Rating 3.8076892/5rating 3.8076892rating 3.8076892
Overall Rating 1.6538462/5rating 1.6538462rating 1.6538462rating 1.6538462rating 1.6538462

Shelly S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service

Scott M.
Bremerton, WA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Honest, Friendly, Helpful Service
Andy was very patient and helpful during my service visit. He answered all my questions with honesty and integrity regarding the service I needed and didn't need. I left on time feeling good about my car and well informed about it's future needs.

LH
Larry H.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Genesis Coupe service 11-10-18
Easy scheduling online, great next day appointment on a Saturday. Quick and easy. Service advisor said it would be an hour and it was exactly. And I was on my way.

TC
Tara C.
Tacoma, WA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Car pros Hyundai is always a pleasure to take my car into for service. They are fast, efficient and super friendly. They go out of their way to go above and beyond my needs.

Melice R.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Very good and fast service!!
Helpful friendly staff

Bainbridge Island, WA
2013 Hyundai Tucson

Wonderful!
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thon S.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Awesome

CL
Carol L.
Tacoma, WA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Caring and helpful staff.
Andy Kim is a great guy to work with. Took time to answer my questions and allied my worries. Good job!

KH
Kevin H.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Easy access & Friendly staff
I arrived a little early but didn’t have to wait. I was given a list of items that needed attention and a price that it would cost. I asked for a time estimate from my service agent and was given a 1 1/2 hour time frame. The service was completed within the time frame and actually under the original estimate given. Great experience al, around.
Jerome G. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

MY
Melana Y.
Issaquah, WA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Another friendly service
Went in for a routine oil change as well as replacement for my rear wiper blade. Walter was the representative I worked with and he was great. I had also requested a tire rotation and it turns out I didn't need one, so they didn't charge me for it! It's always a refreshing surprise to be charged fairly for services rendered. Looking forward to coming back.

I do have one request though: in the waiting area there is only one small table and another couple were sitting there. I was working on my laptop so if there were a couple more tables available to do that comfortable, that would be great!

KR
Kelly R.
Friendly staff
Pleasant staff, fast and efficient t

Bellingham, WA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Professional
Issue was diagnosed quickly and fix was correct.

Maple Valley, WA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Location

WC
William C.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service, always watching out for my needs
Weill definitely return

Samantha S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great
Everyone was great and my car was done quick with no appointment

SR
Scott R.
replace ev boots
Thanks to jerome and the mechanics, a problem with the ev boots was brought to my attention.If i didnt have the oil change and rotation done at carpros i probablly would have never known .thanks for everything see ya soon.
Jerome G. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

WA
Wendy A.
Fast, friendly, competent service
My headlight went out, so I called the Service Department. They got me in right away. I was in and out of there in very short order. I went across the street for lunch and my car was waiting for me when I returned. They even gave me a ticket for a free car wash. Andy Kim is the best.

Donald M.
Kent, WA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great!
Jerome G. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant staff Quick Service
Maintenance was completed 30 minutes early, car had been vacuumed and they threw in a Brown Bear wash coupon. Dealership waiting area clean , coffee and phone charging ports available. Nice area near by to do something while waiting for service to be completed