Overall Rating 3.8518489/5Overall Rating 3.8518489/5Overall Rating 3.8518489/5rating 3.8518489rating 3.8518489
Overall Rating 1.6666689/5rating 1.6666689rating 1.6666689rating 1.6666689rating 1.6666689

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Services
Best place at car pros

06/19/2019 Category: Service
it is good to do there job well on car
I took like 3 cars to this Dealer and they are doing there job good thanks for work.

2019 Hyundai Kona
Routine oil change
Everything was wonderful

SR
Sandra R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
The customer was nice and polite.
Clean and organized, coffee or other beverages to drink.

Mercer Island, WA
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied with my experience. I felt that they cared about their customers, and weren't just trying to swindle me for money.
Definitely sticking to this service.

Super

Ellen K.
Kent, WA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
service department
It was outstanding service as always from Car Pros Renton Hyundai Service Department. My appointment person was Andy and he was awesome.

RK
Robert K.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick Maintenance
Easy to make an appointment with a short lead time. Service was on time and completed ahead of schedule. Only concern was that the nice feature of having a device charging station did not seem to be working.

06/17/2019 Category: Service
friendly and comfortable atmosphere
the cocoa machine was out of order.

Maria S.
Very good customer service
I am very happy with the customer service representative.

Issaquah, WA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Wonderful Service
I brought in a car that I just, unfortunately, bought which was in bad condition. Andy Kim was wonderful! He was honest, forthcoming, competent and accommodating. Still unsure of my next steps but am confident Andy Kim will play a role moving forward.

Michael S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great service and dealership
On top of their game and happy that I purched my first Hyundai there. Will definitely be a repeat customer for purchase and maintenance.

RD
Roke D.
Auburn, WA
06/16/2019 Category: Service
The customer service was awesome.
I made an appointment for this date. When I arrive, I was greeted in a welcoming manner. The person assisting me was Walter. He showed me where the waiting area was and he said he will come get me when my car is done. I will most certainly be back if the customer service I received from Walter is the same all around. Thank you. and thank you Walter. You all have a great day.

Ravinder R.
Auburn, WA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Because of Service Advisor Mr Walter, I like to go there
They need improvements so customers will be satisfied. And I have one more bad experience which I want to bring into the notice of GM i.e
When I bought this car from the dealership ,they didn’t provided me the lug nut key and I was forced to buy it from u later, I want the same amount to be charged from the person who delivered me the car.
Thanks and regards.

Federal Way, WA
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Trustworthy
I trust the advisors and know they have my best interests.

VA

Jeanette B.
Kent, WA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Replacement antenna and issue with trunk not locking
Both issues were resolved - the antenna was replaced and I was walked through how the trunk locks and unlocks. It locks fine, I just didn’t know how it worked.
Happy with this little car now and will use Renton Service going forward.

Poor communication
I think there was a language barrier that made this so hard, but I took the car in because the trunk won’t lock. I was told I have to lock and walk away for it to lock. It wasn’t even looked at. It is still broken. I locked and walked around the block. Still unlocked- just the trunk, the doors all lock.
DANIEL M C., Service Manager from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking my call. I am glad we were able to fix your locking issue. If you have any issues in the fututre feel free to contact me any time.

Thanks,