Overall Rating 3.8076892/5Overall Rating 3.8076892/5Overall Rating 3.8076892/5rating 3.8076892rating 3.8076892
Overall Rating 1.6538462/5rating 1.6538462rating 1.6538462rating 1.6538462rating 1.6538462

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Worth getting an inspection
If your car is under warranty its definitely worth having it inspected by their service center. They found a problem I didn't know about and it made a huge difference in my driving experience. Thank you.

AF
Anna F.
Happy with service
First oil change and the car had a starting issue the day before. They checked it all out and found nothing. Communicated well with me.

John T.
Kent, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly Staff
I've gotten good service without a lot of sales pressure. Appreciate that.

PE
Pamela E.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Staff is always professional
They were able to work me in the same day and handled my issue in just a short amount of time.

Theresa M.
Terri M
Friendly, helpful, and always upbeat. Service always goes out of their way to make my visit great, especially Mark this time.

Kent, WA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Went in on the wrong day...
Went to car pros service department on the wrong day of my appt! They were quick to tell me it was okay and serviced my car!!! Very good customer service!!

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Quick service/A+ customer care
Great place w/Great people. Mike at front desk delivered exceptional service

Chun C.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
good services
I went to the dealer for oil change and request replace all the sparks plug they finished all around 40 minutes ,compared before just oil change need more than hours. I wondered did they really change.the sparks plug for me.

Sean M.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Good
The service took about an hour for an oil change and a recall which was a software upgrade. Came in right at opening. Very basic.

TW
Tonya W.
Auburn, WA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Car Care
I had a great experience at Car Pros Renton Hyundai. I want to give a special shout out to Andy Kim for being professional, responsive and efficient. The service department was clean and well run! You've got a new customer for sure! I am satisfied and feel like I got my money's worth. Thank you!

TN

Andrew G.
Elma, WA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2019 Category: Service
I’ve been coming to Hyundai of Renton basically since I bought my Hyundai in 2015 and have never had a bad experience. They are efficient in their services and have great customer service as well.

Jun R.
Excellent customer service.
I always have serviced Car Pros of Renton. Mark exemplified what a true customer service is all about. He is very accommodating and comes with a smile.

Bellevue, WA
Great Experience
Great service, I'll go back for next service

Cristina M.
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
Fantastic Customer Service
Andy was from over the phone to me being in shop was detailed, friendly, courteous, empathetic, and patient. This location has made drastic changes. Thank you Andy for being a huge asset to your company.

Lynnwood, WA
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/13/2019 Category: Service
very good
Quick and hassle free. Service manager was really helpful

Jeremy M.
Covington, WA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
I've always had friendly professional service.

Washington
Didn’t wait long
My service was completed in a reasonable amount of time and I was comfortable while I waited.

Dave G.
Bothell, WA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I came in for a service and it had begun snowing earlier in the day. I was worried about my drive home and so showed up earlier than my appointment. Mark was very helpful in expediting the work, giving me regular status updates and getting me out the door.

I appreciate that "extra" customer service that Mark showed and will definitely return here!

Awesomeness
Will definitely refer friends!