EP
Elliott P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Car Service
Andy and the team at the dealership always provide spectacular service.
CHAD P. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Good friend n no presure service
CHAD P. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

BY
Burton Y.
06/08/2021
A Great Experience
We were shopping around for a midsized SUV and Car Pros Renton Hyundai was the third of four different dealerships we were planning to visit. We were greeted by Mehdi who invited us to come in and sit down. He returned with a Palisade for us to look at. He walked us through all of the features and answered questions from both my wife and I, treating us equally (this was very important to my wife). His enthusiasm was infectious, and we soon headed out for a test drive. We decided on the drive that this SUV was the best we had seen, and a great price! We didn’t bother going to the fourth dealership.
It was the end of the day but we started the purchasing process and returned the next day to finish up everything. On our second day there Zack was very helpful, and the finance manager was as well.
We loved it when Chuck ran through the vehicles features with my wife and I before we finalized everything. He clearly explained the vehicle’s features and technology and helped my wife pair her phone to the car. Overall it was a great experience!
CHAD P. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

06/01/2021 Category: Service
Seriously
Thank you for all the recent recommendations on services & parts for my vehicle. I took it under advisement and would like to proceed with the next service thats due.
CHAD P. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

MT
Mercuria T.
05/26/2021
Very Terrible Customer Service & They don’t stand behind their work & admit Faults
As a customer I’m very disappointed with this dealership. One I came here from Doug’s Hyundai in Lynwood due to the customer service I experienced there it was terrible . I come here a few times & the most recent time I came in was April 1st for a oil change they recommended I get a 90k service which was a big service I payed $2000 for . They kept my car for 2 days with no offer of a loaner cool no big deal they got me a Lyft there and back very nice of them . I pick up my car April 4 and I leave and my car is squeaking and shaking when I brake . I bring my car back 4/16 cuz I was forced to wait cause schedule was packed once again not my fault I was just here I should of had an immediate drop off and you guys work on it when you can another bad choice for customer service . I told them about the noise & they looked at the car and told me I need rotors all of a sudden . Which can be possible but it could of been prevented and done when I brought my car in for the 90k service & they were suppose to inspect brake pads & inspection of rotors if needs replacement or machined included in the 90k service . I get told I have hot melted wavy spots on the rotors which Is causing the noise and they didn’t see that supposedly when servicing my car because they were being lazy and never inspected them like they were suppose to and I could of got them done when I was there a few days prior. I also asked for them to give me a quote on the protector shield on front of my car hanging and i was told it’s cosmetic and I don’t need it so I was forced to not replace it due to the idiot who made a decision for me . very unprofessional . Now keep in mind I also paid for a Front Passenger headlight replace for a bulb and they changed it. Here it is Monday May 14th my headlight goes out again i notice it driving at night. I take a look it’s hanging and burning around the glass replacement thats possibly causing an electrical issue or something worse when that can’t just happen Out of nowhere whoever replaced my headlight at the dealer didn’t put it in right or something causing it to fall and burn and causing a short in the headlight cuz it works on and off some days. I'm being told by Mark if it’s not just a bulb I’m going to have to pay a $160 Diag fee and see if it’s electrical issue and my car is out of warranty cause my milage and I better pay for fee and fix or I’m not getting it fixed he told me very rude . which my mileage and out of warranty has nothing to due with a bulb you guys screwed up on putting it in. There’s no way that bulb hanging like that you guys installed has to be my fault that’s not a natural thing and that don’t just happen out of nowhere I’m not dumb . Instead of making it right and admitting your faults due to your mistake putting the bulb in causing it to fall and hang and burn and cause other issues and say we’re gonna fix it and make it right we apologize. Instead I got told by Mark it’s my fault etc basically and I better pay what kind of shit is that when I just payed you guys $2000 and you fixed my bulb and it was installed loose or improper that’s obvious . I don’t appreciate the level of customer service I have received sense I been here and I’m very upset with the choices you guys make as a dealer when I come to a dealer to spend whatever because I know you guys are suppose to stand behind your work and admit your faults as a big company . I use to work at a dealership in the service department I know how this all works and this is sad I’m appalled . I want something done about my car the correct way and some respect as a customer or I will have to find a new dealership to Maintenance my vehicle.

Janet M.
Kent, WA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
05/18/2021 Category: Service
My car was serviced for 3 recalls (luckily I had not experienced any of the issues) so to me it was like a check-up to make sure my car was up to date. I arrived at 8:25 and was completely checked in by 8:35. I even added an oil change at the last minute meaning a redo of the service paperwork. The manager was very close to the estimated time for my car to be completely serviced. When I returned there were a few customers being attended to. I could hear the manager and the other service employees being courteous and informative just like I had received that morning. I retrieved my car in less than 10 minutes. No charge for the oil change!
CHAD P. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 05/18/2021

David L.
05/18/2021 Category: Service
They're the best
Even if you have an issue with their service; who is very rare, they do everything they can to resolve the issue and they take the necessary steps to keep it from happening again. What more can you ask of a Service Department that already provides top notch customer service and quality repairs and services?

05/17/2021 Category: Service
They're the best
See Andy!
MK
MARK S K. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you for the response.  Someone in our management team will reach out soon.

05/14/2021 Category: Service
Service is fast & efficient. I've never waited. Thank you for your care & consideration in regards to my busy life & work schedule.
CHAD P. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you for the review we appreciate your feedback

05/03/2021 Category: Service
Thank you Mark!
"Would you recommend this business to a friend?"

Where is the selection to click that I already have?
CHAD P. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for your outstanding review. Mark goes above and beyond.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/02/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Always prompt and customer first
CHAD P. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

2008 Hyundai Accent
04/29/2021 Category: Service
It’s fine.
They need to improve on their communication with deaf people if they need to know what exactly going on when they need to replacement or fix or anything because these car are theirs.
MARK S K. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

CJ
Carl J.
04/29/2021
Unsatisfactory Repair Service 3rd Review!!!
I have been working with Car Pros Renton Hyundai now for the past 2 1/2 weeks trying to simply get my Hyundai Genesis repaired. I originally took it in to have it checked over and the Service Department at Car Pros Renton Hyundai informed me that I had a gasket that needed replacing in my rear differential to stop a leak. When I picked it up and drove home, I was only 1 1/2 miles from the car lot when it started making weird shrilly, screeching noises and then the engine quite completely leaving me stranded on the side of the freeway. It is a very busy freeway and it was also in rush hour traffic. So I informed the Service Department and let them know what had just happened and they said go ahead and bring it back. I ended up having to use my personal roadside service to have it towed back to the dealership lot. I then had to have my wife drive about 25 miles from our home to come and pick me up from the dealership lot. They did NOT even offer me the use of a loaner vehicle. They inspected it over and inform me that my rear differential had completely gone out. They said that it would be around $3200 to have it repaired. Well when they diagnosed my gasket being needed to be replaced, they never said ANYTHING about the rear differential itself being in need of repairs. They only told me that it was a bad gasket that needed replacing in the beginning, after the first visit. So we finally came to an agreement upon the final cost of the repairs, even though I truly couldn't afford to pay for this service in the first place! I had to take out a personal loan to pay for the repairs! So...now we are here..they called me today to tell me that the Genesis was repaired and that I could come and pick it up anytime. I informed the service department many,many times that I worked nightshift and that I have a hard time getting a ride lined up to go and pick it up. That was yesterday, April 28, 2021, then today they messaged me and informed me that they will be charging me $35 per day until I pick it up!!!!! WOW!! ......Unbelievable..I was simply appalled at this message! Therefore, my final review is this one here...IF I COULD RATE THEM ZERO STARS I WOULD HAVE..I had to choose at least one to leave this review.

Katherine B.
Pacific, WA
04/23/2021
Continually Do Incorrect Services Causing Car to Break Down
After almost 10 years of being loyal customers, we will no longer be using Car Pros Hyundai Renton.

QUICK SUMMARY:
- IMPROPERLY PUT ON OIL PLUG, CAUSING ALL OIL TO DUMP OUT ON FREEWAY, ENGINE SEIZED UP AND CAR DIED
- IMPROPERLY INSTALLED BRAND NEW SERVICE BELT AND SHREDDED AFTER 4 DAYS
- DID NOT CHANGE OIL AND CLAIMED I HADN'T REQUESTED THAT WHEN MAKING MY APPOINTMENT (SENT SCREENSHOTS TO PROVE I DID)
- GENERAL MANAGER SAID SHE WOULD CALL ME DIRECTLY TO MAKE IT RIGHT AND NEVER DID. EVEN SENT FOLLOW-UP EMAIL AND STILL HAVEN'T HEARD BACK

FULL STORY:
We brought our car in for an oil change in July 2020 and apparently they either didn't put the oil plug on correctly or didn't put it on at all because all the oil dumped out while I was on the freeway. My engine seized up and my car died. As it was a huge mess-up on their part they offered to comp me on new spark plugs and a new belt on my next service.

Brought my car into the shop on April 8, 2021 for the lifetime free warranty oil change they offer, bought a new battery, had some light bulbs changed, and did the no-charge belt and spark plugs from the oil mistake on my last visit.

Drove the car home and then the next time we went to drive the car we heard this loud sound coming from under the hood. Opened the hood to discover that the BRAND NEW, four day old belt was shredded! While the hood was up we checked the oil and discovered they HADN'T CHANGED IT!

When I spoke to the Service Department Manager (Chad) he was EXTREMELY rude and kept saying that I hadn't requested an oil change. He also didn't apologize for the YET AGAIN HUGE HUGE HUGE mess-up with the belt, which after looking at it they admitted they improperly installed! They tried to brush off the broken belt as if it was no big deal, which is laughable considering when I had the car towed to them to repair their mistake the tow truck driver didn't even want us to turn the car on in fear it would cause further damage. He put the car in neutral and pushed it onto the truck.

I spoke to the General Manager (Tosha) and sent her SCREENSHOTS of my appointment where it clearly says OIL CHANGE. Not only, that but they had even called me before I picked up my car to confirm that I wanted my oil changed!

Chad (the service manager) called to let me know my car was ready and in the front for pickup. When I arrived no one came to talk to me about the HUGE ERRORS or to apologize for how badly they had messed up. I let Tosha know and she said that she wasn't in the office that day, which is fine. But, they should have had a note on my paperwork at pickup that SOMEONE - ANYONE - come speak to me and try to make it right.

Not only that but, my car was not in the front like Chad said, which I discovered after walking all over their parking lots only to go back inside and find out my car was in the back parking lot where they service cars. They also didn't change my oil sticker for when it will need new oil. It's not a huge deal, but it's part of what they're supposed to do and because they didn't do that either it's just one more thing showing they don't do careful or trustworthy work.

I emailed Tosha to let her know how disappointed I was in all of the services I had received and she said she would call me on Thursday (April 15). I hadn't heard from her by 4 pm that day, so I sent an email in case she forgot and let her know Friday would work better anyways. It's now April 23 and no one has called or emailed me back.

If you want trust-worthy, safe work and good communication, than this is not the place for you! If you do get a service done here, I would recommend having the work checked. That's how little I trust the work done on my car - I would pay someone else to check the work that I just paid for.
CHAD P. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for your review Katie I do look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future we are still trying hard to improve everyday

AC
Andre C.
Steilacoom, WA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Service manager
Service manager is on top of his job

04/23/2021 Category: Service

04/21/2021 Category: Service
A +
100%
CHAD P. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for your review we look forward to seeing you again.