07/01/2020 Category: Service
Your wonderful just the way you are.

2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Andy Kim always takes good care of the needs of my vehicle.

NE
Nadirkhan E.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2020 Category: Service
My service advisor is the best.

AL
Aaron L.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Oh yeah 😎
The bar was set high with great quality service 👌

PM
Paula M.
Auburn, WA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Service every time
Friendly People
Quick service
Completely informed on whats being done b4 its done.
Resonable Prices

AL
Augustine Kevyn L.
Federal Way, WA
06/26/2020
Customer service
i went in to trade up my car to suv the person who help me got me thu the process . came back gave me a offer i accept the offer then told me that going to check other options . will give me a call that day or the following day. still haven't gotten a call . i got 2 cars from the dealership this 1st time i wasn't treated like family..

GY
Glen Y.
06/26/2020
Dealership has history of not redeeming promotional coupons
On Saturday, March 14, 2020 my wife and I drove a Hyundai sedan, and before leaving provided a promotional coupon from the CarPros website for a for $40 Amazon Gift Card for taking a test drive. We returned the following day and purchased the vehicle.

The coupon was never fulfilled. Tracking of the coupon code on the MyGiftCardStatus website reports "Our Records Indicate that your Gift Card has not been marked as redeemed (confirming your dealer visit)."

I have reached out to the Car Pros Renton Hyundai dealership several times by phone and email and yet they remain completely unresponsive to fulfilling their obligation.

The sales transaction was otherwise pleasant, albeit with an initial trade-in offer that was exceptionally low and persistently pushing an extended maintenance plan. We are baffled that this dealership would ruin a long-lasting relationship for just $40.

I regret not having checked Yelp reviews for this dealership before my visit as it reveals that Car Pros Hyundai Renton has a history of not redeeming these promotional coupons.

David M.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Trusting and knowledgeable
Thank you Mark for all your help! Always appreciated!

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Car owner
Clean area friendly helpful agents and work done efficiently in reasonable time. Liked using Uber to let me shop at Walmart while my car was serviced. Appreciated that extra Uber service so
I didn’t have to sit in the waiting area.

Covington, WA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Customer service is top notch at Renton CarPros

FO
Fawn O.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Just fine nothing out of the ordinary.
Not bad, but I’ve had better.

JJ
Jan J.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Love it
My service appointment was a great experience. My advisor was so helpful. I waited for my car and the waiting area was comfortable and clean. When my car was done my advisor came to get me and checkout was so easy.

CL
Charles L.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/16/2020 Category: Service
excellent service
Great and courteous service.

North Bend, WA
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Always fast and friendly.

Judith W.
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Quick Friendly Service!!
I will continue to make a 30 mile drive!!!