Tacoma, WA
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent and friendly service!
The service I received at this location was outstanding!

GK
GOOD timing

2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Review
They proved their ability to provide exceptional goods and services.

AW
Alison w.
10/03/2020
STILL RUNNING LIKE A GERMAN TANK
My car is going to turn over in less than 500 miles. I brought my car in, I was to get a NEW engine because my engine was burning oil ON THE INSIDE. I now have an APPARENT new engine. I brought it in 2 more times to ask why my car is idling on 2000 RPM and why Im getting 19-22 miles to the gallon when I was getting 28-32 before? Im just mocked..mostly by little blonde boy with the loafers. I asked them to please lower my idle and Little blonde boy actually YELLED ACROSs THE ENTIRE SERVICE AREA "your idle is fine!" and then gave me the eye rolling..My car will stay on 2000-2500 RPMs while COASTING down hills..My car runs 3500-4500 RPMs when going up a hill. Its loud and runs like crap. But of course Im about to hit my 100,000 mile mark and there is nothing I can do about it. I was offered a "free" alignment after my last bad review. BUT THE ALLIGHNMENT IS NOT THE PROBLEM"
Let me tell you what I was told by Andy the Service manager. The 2nd time I brought my car in the the engine oil issue
1.You only need to put a quart of oil in your car every 1000 miles ( this is not a 1976 Ford Bronco)
2.Park my car at a friends house and leave it running till it blows up ( I called him later to ask for that in writing)
3. Go trade it in.
My car is my "work truck" I drive for a living..the interior looks just like some guys work truck. And if I was a guy in a truck Im sure it would be fine to them all. I keep the oil changed, brakes etc..I DRIVE FOR A LIVING SOMETIMES 6000 IN 60 DAYS. The interior of my car looks like hell. But intended to drive this car till it died and then get another Small SUV Hyundai. I feel as if they treated me like "white trash" after I kept coming back to ask questions or concerns.
I will NEVER return here and am making a call to the corporate office to share my experience. Until something is done I will continue to post bad reviews for the service dept.
3 of my friends just turned in their Hyundai's for Hondas and Toyotas..I will be doing the same thing.

SK
Siarhei K.
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Great staffs
Friendly staffs and perfect services

GS
gwen s.
Lynnwood, WA
09/19/2020
2 hours wait for an oil change.
I had my oil change appointment on 09/19 at 11:15 a.m. I showed up at 11. Was told it will take an hour, to an hour and 15 mins. And here i waited for 2 hours with no follow up from staffs. When asked, the guy stopped playing with his phone to look up at me and said "Oh it takes a bit longer buy should be done. ". Nope. Still waiting. Too much for an easy because "we value your time" service.

ND
Natalya D.
Largo, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Thank you so much for your attentive job done on time and all our questions answered.

2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Everyday hero's
Its what you do day in and day out that matters the most. Thank you again.

HM
Hamidreza M.
Covington, WA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Thanks of Mr Mark
Mr.mark Thank you very much; your support is greatly appreciated.

Jose M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Costumer service
Excellent costumer service

08/31/2020 Category: Service
Always happy with car pros Renton Hyundai
Andy always does a superb job, double checking and honoring our warranty. My other family member got the 7,500 mile oil change instead of the standard 3,000 mile oil change, thanks to Andy because he checked the warranty. Andy is a great guy, he's more like a good friend too us. Andy always take very good care of us, he goes the extra mile above and beyond. Andy checks to make sure our tires are in working order, and that we get the best oil change. I would highly recommend car pros Renton Hyundai to my friends and family members. Andy should be promoted, and or get a raise. Andy is employee of the month every month in my book

08/26/2020 Category: Service
They were efficient and thoughtful

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Andy Cares About His Clients
After servicing my brakes, they still did not feel right. Andy brought me back in and performed the work needed to get me back on the road. He even called to check in and make sure everything exceeded my expectations.

08/25/2020 Category: Service
Was brake service really completed?
I brought my car in because my brakes were vibrating when applied. After the service they still vibrate.
ANDY K. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for your response.  We apologize for the issues you had on your last visit.  We will make sure this gets taken care of.  Someone in our management team will reach out to you.

Cindy C.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Last review
My last review was a mistake. I shouldn't blame the mechanics as the vehicle was not recreating the noise. They cannot fix what they do not hear. And I was frustrated because it does not make the noise for them. And as always Andy is awesome and helpful. Always listens. He is the BEST. Thank you.

08/20/2020 Category: Service
service manager great mechanics Not
I have taken my car in repeatedly to get it fixed for the same 3 things none of these have been completed. Tow of and which have never been fixed.
I've had my car for 4 years. The transmission has been replaced and has had a callback this is not somewhere I would go ahead and buy another car.
MK
MARK S K. from Car Pros Renton Hyundai responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for your feedback.  We apologize for the experience on your last visit.  We would like to make this up to you.  We will have someone reach out to you soon.

Jalal A.
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Good service quality and qualified personnel.