Overall Rating 4.6538477/5Overall Rating 4.6538477/5Overall Rating 4.6538477/5Overall Rating 4.6538477/5rating 4.6538477
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

David W.
Whitesboro, NY
02/17/2019 Category: Service
oil change
good service, took a little more time than expected
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for the rating.

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Courteous employees
Courteous and prompt service
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

We appreciate your comments. Thank you for the 5 star rating.

DO
Doreen O.
Whitesboro, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2019 Category: Service
elantra
good
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Carbone people are great.
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you.

Doris M.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
good service as usual
Carbone Hyundai continues to meet the routine service needs of my Hyundai at my convenience.
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating.

CT
Craig T.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Good recovery from poor workmanship
Took my 2011 Sonata in on to replace the front right wheel bearing which was howling. They determined the front left lower control arm and ball joint also needed replacing. I went ahead and had them do all the work. Picked up the car on Friday 2/1 and all was fine through the weekend. Monday, when slowing down to get off the Thruway on the way to work in E. Syracuse, the front right brake made a loud grinding noise and was trying to lock up. The brake would grab if I touched them, so I downshifted the transmission to slow down to get to work which was only 3 miles from the Thruway. Fortunately, I've been driving for ~45 years and it wasn't the first time I've lost brakes and had to use the transmission or emergency brake to slow down. At lunch time I took the wheel off and determined the lower brake caliper bolt was missing. I called Carbone and they eventually agreed to send a tow truck to retrieve the car and bring it back to the service dept. They confirmed the problem, replaced the bolt, made sure everything was torqued properly, washed and cleaned the car and gave me a free oil change voucher. Although it could have resulted in a worse situation if the roads had been slippery or someone else were driving, I thank God that it all worked out and I'm sure the service technician won't let that happen again.
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Our apologies on the poor workmanship. Thankfully no major damages occurred and most importantly you were not hurt in the event. However, we completely agree, our recovery was outstanding and we are glad all is well and working as designed at this time. Thank you.

Fly Creek, NY
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great
Happy with service
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

We appreciate the 5 star rating. Thank you.

AR
Anita R.
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Carbone service
Service was performed as requested and done in a timely manor.
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

We thank you for your comments and rating. Greatly appreciated.

NW
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Marcianne P.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
I have always had good experiences whenever I went/go to get any type of service done on my vehicle. The staff are always friendly and really know their job.
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Clark Mills, NY
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Oill cahnge/state inspection.
Service Dept. not ready at scheduled appointment time. When service finally performed I had to tell desk my car was sitting outside Service Dept. door (after 2 hours). Explanation was "misplaced paperwork".
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you very much for your input. We apologize for the negative experience at our service department. This is not they type of service we want to provide our customers with. We will be contacting you shortly to further assist you.

Rome, NY
01/28/2019 Category: Service
4 trips 4 one issue
When a customer with with a new auto purchased @ your facility has an issue some steps should be taken. Call backs from customer service prior to customer appointments when a vehicle has less than 10,000 miles with reminders of service apt., insurance of service and/or sorry of inconvenience emails.
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced at our service facility. Thank you very much for the feedback.

Rocco S.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Always a pleasure to have you in our service department. Thank you very much fro the 5 star rating.

TA
Timothy A.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent as usual
Best staff and techs around! They ALWAYS do an exceptional job! I wouldn't go anywhere else but Carbone Hyundai. They're the best!
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating. Always a pleasure to service your vehicles in our service department. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

MQ
Martin Q.
West Winfield, NY
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Above all the rest.
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating. Always appreciated and always a pleasure to service your vehicles.

WR
William R.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Small Jobs done Well
A snow tire installation on my previous visit and an oil change on this this visit were done quickly and well.
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

We look forward to providing our customers with outstanding service, thank you for the 5 star rating.

WK
William K.
Woodgate, NY
Not so great !!!
Cost and no verbal walking through with customer explaining what was found and what was done. Example was. my car again is only one year old....and it was suggested that I have my brakes checked...and clean and adjusted if needed at a cost of $150 to $200.00 …why with a new car would I have to do this? I was told it would extent the life of my brakes....but no one could tell me how much...estimate of how much. For that amount of money...it would cover allot of the brake replacement cost when this needs to be done in the future.
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

We apologize for the quality of service you were provided with. Your concerns will be addressed with our staff to properly assist you in the future. Thank you for your feedback, as it is very much appreciated.

Oil change inspection
I already did this review so i dont know why they send this twice but everyone was good. Just like last time i filled this out
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

We thank you again for the top rating. Greatly appreciated.

Marlene R.
Remsen, NY
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai design flaw needs work
Carbone really treated me well. I must admit, I was surprised. Hyundai needs to fix the ABS wiring design flaw that's subject to corrosion in so many of its Santa Fes. The ABS sensor was covered by warranty, the wiring is not. Giving that it happens to so many Santa Fes, and ALWAYS the left front, it needs to be corrected. I shouldn't have had to pay ANYthing, let alone $200 to have a wire cut and replaced. (And it'll probably need to be replaced AGAIN in two years!)
BENNY J G., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

We are glad our team treated you well. In regards to your vehicle we apologize for the inconvenience. We thank you for informing us about your concern. We appreciate the review.