Overall Rating 4.6666678/5Overall Rating 4.6666678/5Overall Rating 4.6666678/5Overall Rating 4.6666678/5rating 4.6666678
Overall Rating 2.46296/5Overall Rating 2.46296/5rating 2.46296rating 2.46296rating 2.46296

Douglas S.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Thank you to the staff at Carbone Hyundai for taking the time and effort to address some concerns that I had. Dave was very helpful and professional in dealing with me and I very much appreciate that. I will definitely be returning to Carbone Hyundai for my next service visit.

07/19/2019 Category: Service
It takes too long
waiting 3 hours for a simple oil change and tire rotation is too long. I had a 2 o'clock appointment and it was past 3 before my vehicle was even moved into the garage. Also, when I walked into the write up area there were 2 employees sitting at computer desks, and it seemed like they were having a contest to see who could ignore me the longest.
Christopher J M., Service Dept . Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Verry sorry we did not meet your expectations, we will reach out and find a way to make it up to you , us being overloaded in no way ahpe or form means we dont value your time , we do , we appreciate your patronage and time , we will mak it right

2017 Hyundai Accent
07/18/2019 Category: Service
great service
courteous people
fast and efficient service

07/13/2019 Category: Service
Reliability
They always fit me in on my schedule and get the work done
Christopher J M., Service Dept . Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Appreciate your patronage and 5 Star review , please come see us again for all your Automotive needs

Dale C.
Frankfort, NY
07/13/2019 Category: Service
quickly corrected my problem on trunk latch
problem solved
Christopher J M., Service Dept . Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 07/13/2019

Glad we were able to provide you with service that met your needs and we appreciate your business !!!!

Wilton, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
I will be back !

So glad you were satified with your visit !!! Enjoy your summer and come see us again ....

07/10/2019 Category: Service
Repair
Got the side view mirror working.
Christopher J M., Service Dept . Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Was a pleasure to serve you at Carbone Hyundai and we Thank You for the Review

Debra W.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
friendly, helpful, timely. Always have a good experience.
Christopher J M., Service Dept . Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for visiting Carbone Hyundai
glad we were abe to meet your needs

06/27/2019 Category: Service
Transmission issue
Had a transmission issue with my car. I called the service dept and they got me in the next morning and took care of the problem. They also took care of 4 recalls when I was there. I was very pleased with everyone that I came in contact with.
Christopher J M., Service Dept . Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

Thank You for your review !!!!! and I am glad we were able to accomodate your needs, We at Team Carbone appreciate your Patronage

06/26/2019 Category: Service
Very fast service.

thank you for the great review we are very pleased we could provide you with service that met your needs have a great day and come see us again soon

Manuel R.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Waited for a long time!
Standard oil change should not have to take a hour and half!

We are very sorry we didnt provide service that met your expectations , we have attempted to reach you to see if we could provide a solution to resolve your concern

Jeanette F.
Herkimer, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Professionals
Professionals Greet you and get that job done right
Sarah P., Service Advisor from Carbone Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your review and your buisness! We look forward to seeing you in on your next visit!

Sarah Pardee
Service Advisor
315-736-8356 ext. 2541

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Made up
Carbone called back today and reconciled my issue. Thank you!

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service!!!!!!!!
The customer service is horrible. Called on a Thursday to see how a claim was doing for my car since I needed it fixed and Jr. was covered under warranty. The man who picked up the phone stayed that he would call me back and I haven’t heard anything and it is now Friday evening
Christopher J M., Service Dept . Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

I am very sorry your experience didnt meet your expectations , third party warranty companies can create frustration for us as well so I sympathize completely. We will find a way to make it up tp you

ChristopherMyers@carbonecars.com
Christopher J M., Service Dept . Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

I am pleased we were able to find a way to resolve your issue

06/17/2019 Category: Service
I was in a hurry because we were leaving for a trip. They got me in and out in record time. It was great!
Christopher J M., Service Dept . Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Glad we were able to provide you with service that satisfied you
we appreciate your business greatly

SJ
Sarah J.
Frankfort, NY
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Nice quality
So I bought my Tucson two months ago, and recently brought it in for an oil change. The staff was helpful and my oil change was very quick and efficient.

We greatly appreciate your business and your review.
Team Carbone Hyundai hopes to see you again soon for all your Automotive needs

PH
Paula H.
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Every time I visit the service department they are always friendly. I was there for a recall and ended up having my car inspected as well. This is my second Sonata with Carbone.
Christopher J M., Service Dept . Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and also thank you for the continued business you have given us. We look forward to seeing you again

WC
Wilson C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Job well-done
NONE
Christopher J M., Service Dept . Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for your review and your patronage it was a pleasure to do business with you and look forward to serving you again

WC
Wayne C.
Oriskany Falls, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Recall
In and out in less than an hour, very friendly plus they had great doughnuts!
Sarah P., Service Advisor from Carbone Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for your review and your buisness! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! P.S. They are from Holland Farms!

Sarah Pardee
Service Advisor
315-736-8356 ext. 2541

Ronald C.
06/01/2019 Category: Service
great
great service, great people, great place, what more could you ask for?

Thank you for your kind words , Please have a great day and come see us again for all your Automotive needs

TA
Timothy A.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Great as always
Service at Carbone Hyundai was great as always. I never have a problem when visiting the store. Shawn Zawatski runs a dealership that all stores should imitate. This store has the best service and parts store anywhere bar none. Not to mention they have the best techs/mechanics around. I wouldn't go anywhere else period.
Christopher J M., Service Dept . Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

GREATLY appreciate your 5 star review , it means a lot to us that we met your expectations , Thank you for your business , please see us again for any of your automotive needs

05/27/2019 Category: Service
service
communication could use improvement
Christopher J M., Service Dept . Manager from Carbone Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the Survey
We Appreciate you patronage and hope you visit again soon