Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Susan H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Susan Harmon
Friendly people helping and giving me the best care possible.

HL
Hansen L.
Genoa, NV
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Good service, a little poorly organized
I love my Hyundai after 66K miles and no problems. This dealership is a little disorganized, though, so be patient. Telephone system doesn't work well, but if you can get in, they take care of you.

PC
Paulette C.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Thoroughness
The staff reviewed the entire vehicle to ensure that all necessary repairs and upkeep were accomplished.

PL
Patricia L.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Trais, you rock!
Trais Marran is the best Service Advisor I have ever dealt with. He took care of everything in a professional way and contacted me to pick up my vehicle well before the promised time. Trais went above and beyond my expectations!

Marian S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Best service
The service was great and the shuttle to and from work was timely and friendly.

FV
Felicia V.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Review
John and Trais are the shinning stars of Hyundai Carson City. They were professional and very thorough the entire time I had my vehicle in the shop. I couldn't have asked for better Service Technicians! Fantastic job guys!!!

LL
Larry L.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Not busy....
The service department isn't busy... why not? No one else is getting their car repaired there. I was in the lounge for 5 hours getting my car repaired... no one else came in.
JOHN M M. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  Your feedback is crucial to our continuous efforts toward improving our service experience here.  We appreciate your patience with us on the time it took to service your vehicle.  However, you are correct, communication is key and it is something that we work very hard to improve constantly.  We would like the chance to continue to do business with us, so in an attempt to make things right, I would like to offer you a complimentary detail at your earliest convenience.  If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us, we are more than happy to help.

2002 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent staff.
Staff was very friendly and accommodating.

LC
Larry C.
Sparks, NV
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
2018 Ioniq
Everything was great. The only thing disappointing was the oil used in my oil change. The owners manual recommends 0-20W. The service tech used 5-30W. While this is an acceptable weight according to the manual, the recommended weight is 0-20W. Next time I will specify 0-20W.

Battle Mountain, NV
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Timely Service
Good Job
JOHN M M. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for your review.  Your feedback is key in our continuous commitment to improving our service quality.  We are Happy we were able to provide a quality service experience for you on your most recent trip in.  We look forward to seeing you in your next service.

Washoe Valley, NV
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
The people that I spoke with were very friendly. I believe that they did a good job on my car. The wait was longer than expected, but as long as they did a good job, I am happy.
My only "complaint" is that I did not get a sticker on my windshield to remind me of my next oil change mileage due; this is a very helpful tool & also encourages customers to come back to Carson Car Center Hyundai!
JOHN M M. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

First off, I apologize for not getting that milage sticker on there.  I appreciate the kind words and 5 star review.  Your feedback is crucial to our ever present effort in improving our quality of service.  If you have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, please reach out to us, we would be more than happy to help you with anything you need.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

Lee S.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Good
JOHN M M. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for your five star review.  Your feedback goes a long way in helping us improve our quality of service.  If you need anything at all regarding your vehicle please, we are happy to help you with any questions you may have.  In the mean time, we look forward on seeing you on your next visit with us here at Carson Car Center Hyundai!

John R.
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Response to request
I have not been back so have no comment yet. Still not sure if I will

06/24/2018 Category: Service
Seems to be new faces each time I come in.
Since I purchased the car there & have had it serviced several times why am I asked each time if I had been in before. The info must be there somewhere. I usually give good reviews not this time.
JOHN M M. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

First off, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your service experience.  Your review is crucial in our continued improvement on your future service experiences.  We apologize for the time it took and the miscommunication on the services performed on your vehicle.  Next time you are in the area, I would like to get you in and give you a complimentary car wash as well a window cleaning.  We appreciate your business and want to do what we can to keep it.  We look forward to your next service and for the opportunity to provide excellent service for you moving forward.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/20/2018 Category: Service
The staff was very professional at the service department, but the waiting area is still very poor. They indicate that it will be upgraded. As far as the purchase of our new Hyundai, the financial staff was very poor. I had requested to have my local bank contacted for the loan. I had been with the bank for many years and had purchased several vehicles through them. Financial person did not. I received a poor loan from another institution. I had to go and refinance at a lower rate, but still had to pay interest to the first bank. Bad service. They also did not send all the paperwork needed to register my new vehicle. After waiting for an hour at DMV, I had to return to the dealer to obtain the proper paperwork. Hopefully this new dealership can get the bugs worked out. This was our third Hyundai. We were not offered the incentive of being a return buyer. The old Carson City Hyundai dealership was far superior. I will not purchase another vehicle from this dealer. However, I will probably continue to go there for service in spite of the problems I had scheduling a service date. Their service staff is very professional courteous. The work was well done.

06/20/2018 Category: Service
Staff is professional. Waiting area very poor.
JOHN M M. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for your feedback, your responses go a long way in improving our service experience here.  On behalf of the Carson Car Center, I'm sorry that our facilities here were underwhelming.  We are currently in the process of renovating the store and we should see a vast improvement on our waiting areas in the months to come.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us and providing you with a better service experience in the future!

BG
Brenda G.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Not so great place. I am 66 years old and have never had worse service experience on a car.
Not a good place for car service. I will drive the hour to Reno Hyundai for service from now on. Thinking i will go back to Toyota on my next purchase. I have never seen my wife so upset over something like this. Along with taking the car back 5 times for the same problem, the service writers gave us different information on the service than the documentation reflected. Also it should be noted that the problem stared after they did work on a recall issue. In all fairness the service writers were very courteous but it seems like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. just my 2 cents.
JOHN M M. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

We apologize for your poor service experience.  Thank you for taking our calls and allowing us the opportunity to make it right for you.  Thank you for the feedback, it is crucial for our continued improvement here at Carson Car Center Hyundai.  Our doors are always open, let us know if there is anything we can help you with moving forward.

BT
Barbara T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Since changes were made over a year ago, Excellent. Guess they had to iron out the bugs
They came a long way. servie is now excellent, got my recall and oil changed and tires rotated. IN and out well done guys.
JOHN M M. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback, we have learned a lot from our mistakes in the past and still strive to improve daily.  We greatly appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you in on your next visit!

VP
Veronica P.
Stateline, NV
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable service.
Don't tell someone it's only going to take 20 minutes when in fact it took hours.
JOHN M M. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience.  Communication is everything and we dropped the ball in communicating with you the amount of time it should have been to complete the work on your vehicle.  Again, we appreciate your feedback, it helps us improve on our shortcomings and provide a better service experience moving forward.  Again, we are sorry for the incovenience on your most recent service visit, but we look forward to making it up to you on your next visit.

Catherine C.
2006 Hyundai Azera
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Professional & Friendly
This visit was a recall on my Hyundai Azera and I was able to get an appointment within a week and was greeted with a friendly and professional gentleman,, so sorry I have forgotten his name. He works in your Carson City, NV shop. Thank you.
JOHN M M. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review.  Your feedback is very much appreciated and will be used moving forward as an example of how to perform moving forward.  We look forward to your next visit so that we can continue to provide great service for you.

JOHN M M. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Also, the gentelman you worked with on your visit was Trais, and he very much appreciates your kind remarks.

Thank you!

2016 Hyundai Accent
06/05/2018 Category: Service
First oil change
Satisfied customer.
JOHN M M. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Hi, thank you for taking your time to give your feedback on our service performance.  We are always striving to provide the best service experience we possibly can and your feedback goes a long way in helping us improve.  We are sorry we could not provide you the service you required in the time we promised.  We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled service so that we can provide you with a 5 star service experience.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Love you all so much we turned around and purchased a second Hyundai
JOHN M M. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review.  Your feedback is much appreciated.  We're excited to hear about your purchase of a new Hyundai.  We look forward to seeing you in for your next scheduled maintenance.  If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new Hyundai or your current Hyundai, we would be more than happy to assist.