Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Zephyr Cove, NV
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful and good attitdues
Tray in the service department has wonderful customer services, he was very helpful with a great attitude.

Jeff G.
Reno, NV
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great work, only glitch was, I was told my first service would be free, yet it cost me $16, still a good deal...

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Very friendly and professional. We look forward to our next visit.

Lee S.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Good

LL
Leslie L.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Happy
We are very happy with the service we get with our Hyundai.

SD
Samuel D.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/18/2018 Category: Service
My initial service was a bit confusing but the service was excellent.
Within the title above

Cody B.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Carson Car Center Hyundai
Trace is always friendly professional and extremely helpful in resolving any issues I ever have, anytime I come in for service. The work always gets done in a timely manner and when I pickup my car it is always detailed and shiny 👊

Donald B.
Gardnerville, NV
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Don't know what you want
Parking area is too small.

PM
Pat M.
Reno, NV
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The service personnel were quick to meet me when I drove up and start the paperwork. Very friendly-

09/08/2018 Category: Service
owner
lounge could use some goodies.

Jan M.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
08/31/2018
Carson city Hyundai
I have NEVER been treated more kindly and welcoming than today at Carson City Hyundai!!! They personally called me about coming in for a recall that needed to be taken care of - free of charge - and they did a written checklist on my whole car! They were so personable and openly transparent - especially about a past customer service issue they had last year (which I also experienced) and they have made staff changes and upgraded their customer service approach to the terrific place they are today! Thank you so much for seeing that it’s still a people’s world!

Catherine C.
2006 Hyundai Azera
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Professional & Friendly
Trais Marran does an exemplary job for your Hyundai Service Center. He is both friendly and professional with all aspects with dealing with customers, their concerns and expectations of superior service.

PM
Patricia M.
Gardnerville, NV
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
You really need to fix your phones or get a different service, it's important in the business your in to be able to communicate with people.
JOHN M M. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

I apologize for the inconvenience on time.  We appreciate your business and we always strive to get your service done in a timely manner.  Our phone system is having issues and we are aware of the problem, it is something that we are working on to get remedied quickly.  Thank you for your patience with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

John Mohundro

Fernley, NV
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for checking the extra things that I was concerned about.
I had two recalls on my car and they took care of it in the timeframe they suggested. In addition, they changed my oil and checked the blinkers ( this was not part of my appointment but I had hoped they could do this also). All was taken care of in a timely manner. I am very satisfied.

Sherrill S.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Center
Easy in and out - not much in waiting area - but the service was great.

Joseph G.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
When buying a car/suv Carson Car Center Hyundai is great.
When buying a car/suv Carson Car Center Hyundai is great. As for the auto repair service it is still up in the air for my review. We bought a 2018 Hyundai Tucson and we really love it. The people there weather sales or service are quite nice and kind. I would highly recommend buying a car/suv from them .NOT pushy and they listen to your wants rather then just wanting to getting a sale.
JOHN M M. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you, for your response.  Your feedback is always appreciated and definitly helps us find room for improvement.  We apologize for the lenghty wait for the maintence of your vehicle, we know that your time is valuable and we always try our best to respect that.  We understand the frustration of waiting longer than expected and we are constantly trying to improve on how quickly we turn around vehicles when they come in.  At the very least, we should have communicated the time frame better.  Again, thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated and we look forward to helping you on your next service and improving so that we can better accomodate your needs and expectations.

John Mohundro

Sandra M.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Bad roadside service
The service dept. is great, but the roadside service caused me to be stuck without a car for 3 days.

BD
Betty D.
Silver Springs, NV
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Service at Carson Hyundai
I recommend Carson Hyundai to anyone that owns a Hyundai. They are very knowledgeable and provide prompt professional and courteous service.

Susan H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Susan Harmon
Friendly people helping and giving me the best care possible.

HL
Hansen L.
Genoa, NV
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Good service, a little poorly organized
I love my Hyundai after 66K miles and no problems. This dealership is a little disorganized, though, so be patient. Telephone system doesn't work well, but if you can get in, they take care of you.