CK
Chris K.
Atlanta, GA
Ford Bronco
10/06/2017
If you want it fixed right....
Scott and team are the best at what they do. Priced fairly and considering the expert work you get, its a bargain. I've been taking my cars to shops for the past 30 years and these guys know their stuff. Do not hesitate to take your vehicle here.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you for the kind words Chris. We try very hard to make certain that we are doing the right thing for our customers and their vehicles.

TH
Tracy H.
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Tracy said the service was prompt. The employees took good care of her vehicle. They completed service at a reasonable price.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 09/26/2017

Thank you Tracy. We are happy that we could help you with your sons vehicle.

Bruce M.
Jaguar XJ
09/07/2017
Great Shop
Great shop for auto repair and general maintenance.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 09/08/2017

Thank you Bruce. We try hard to make certain we handle all of your vehicle needs both big and small.

08/25/2017
No nonsence garage , work done on time and fair pricing.
Had some suspension work done , Scott did the design and the work was done in a day which was good for my Business ( Contractor). Truck handle much tighter around corners.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 09/08/2017

Thanks Robert! We are glad you are happy with the end results of the work. The truck looks like new and drives even better than new now...

David H.
08/05/2017
radiator broke
Great service as always - Scott got me in to fix my radiator, even thought he had a full garage of cars to be fixed - I've used Chequered Flag for many years and would not go anywhere else for service on my car
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 08/08/2017

Thank you David! It is always challenging when balancing a large workload of classic cars and daily driver type cars. Thankfully we could shuffle a few cars around to get your Mazda repaired quickly.

GA
Gail A.
Snellville, GA
Lincoln MKZ
07/28/2017
I have used this garage for many many years. I have never been disappointed with their workmanship. Friendly and professional.
This visit was for an inspection before taking a vacation. The guys at Chequered always take great care of my car in a timely fashion at a fair price.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 07/28/2017

Thank you for your patronage. We always love the cookie bribery... We mean your thoughtfulness towards everyone here at the shop! We sincerely hope you have a pleasant trip.

07/25/2017
profesinal , fair pricing and they have your ride back when promised.
I've been there twice for some hard to find repairs/ installations and could not be happier with the results.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 07/26/2017

Thanks again for the comments. Round two has been completed and round three of the upgrades is just around the corner...

06/27/2017
Good People and good work.
I could ask for a better experience , the people are great and so is there work. It Was hard to find someone to take this on without making it sound like an expensive endeavor but Scott was very knowledgeable and got it done without all the drama. Already have more work for them in the near future. RT.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 06/27/2017

Not to criticize, but the could instead of the intended couldn't scared us at first! We are pleased that you are happy with the outcome of the custom fabrication work on your Ram. We are ready to take on part two as soon as the parts come off of back order...

BT
Bishop T.
Atlanta, GA
06/19/2017
1976 MG Midget
My car presented a very real challenge following an engine rebuild. Scott did not hesitate to undertake measures to remedy what seemed to be insurmountable problems. I tell you this... It is times like this when a proprietor's integrity and sense of fairness is put to the test.

The results were nothing short of stellar, and as a result of a most difficult challenge, leaves me proclaiming this establishment
as THE place you want to entrust your vehicle for repairs and preventive maintenance.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 06/27/2017

Thank you Bishop. Challenging is an understatement! We were looking for places to pack this one with explosives... Cooler heads prevailed and lots of ideas / work later, we had everything under control. This was a perfect example that even the vehicle manufacturers don't get it right sometimes. Thank you for your confidence in our abilities and desire to make everything right.

BP
Brian P.
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Brian said they provided good service and he had no problems.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you for the feedback Brian. Yours was a tough one to solve with multiple issues and multiple actions to resolve the problems. This one was truly a test of our skills to get to the root cause(s) and make them go away!

Jimmy G.
Jasper, GA
Jaguar XK8
05/27/2017
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 05/30/2017

Thanks Jimmy. Lets us know how the Jag behaves when you get a chance...

LN
Larry N.
Dacula, GA
MG MGB
05/26/2017
Great Visit
Scott did his usual awesome job and pointed out some other areas that need attention on my car. Always a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Chequered Flag.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 05/30/2017

Thanks Larry! As usual it is our pleasure to maintain one of your beautiful MGB's. I hope your long distance road trip goes smoothly!

Jose R.
05/25/2017
Excellent Service. Very Professional. A++++++
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 05/30/2017

Thank you Jose, for choosing us to keep your vehicles up and running!

LH
Larry H.
Jaguar XJ6
05/13/2017
Always great work - Done quick and right the first time
Very quick and correct work .. Always does the best work without issues ..
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 05/13/2017

Thanks Larry. We try very hard to do exactly what you just said we did. It definitely helps that you trust us to do whatever is needed. Great customers rule!

John T.
BMW 325Ci
04/29/2017
Trusted
Always professional. Always fair. I trust Scott completely and always recommend Chequered Flag.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you John! We appreciate and value your business including your family members, friends, and 1/2 of your subdivision...