Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5rating 4.625
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

Montclair, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
not even 5 min away from home
its easy to get there
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is good to know that we are local to your home. I would like to discuss the 3 star rating. I need the feedback from our guests in order to ensure we are delivering the best customer service. Please let me know when a good time to discuss your experience would be if possible. We appreciate you coming in and I look forward to speaking with you.

JN
John N.
Pomona, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
My hundia blue link app
Montclair dealership without help me get my blue link app working they told me to go back to La Puente finance
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your most recent service visit. I would love to speak with you in regards to the concerns you are having with your bluelink and offer any assistance we can. Please feel free to contact me via email or phone to discuss if you still need help with the bluelink. Or you can download the myhyundai account.

Sandra W.
Azusa, CA
Awesome
Love my new car and love the dealership Claremont Hyundai. Thanks guys
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

We are so happy to hear you love your vehicle. Congratulations! I can't tell you how much we appreciate the kind words you have shared. We look forward to seeing you again and hope you continue to enjoy your Hyundai Elantra. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

Mike P.
Chino, CA
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Unhappy
Slow, Uninformative, could have done the oil change myself in 1/4 the time.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

I want to first apologize for the experience you had on your last visit. The advisor should have been much more informative not only on what the campaign update was but also why the vehicle was taking longer than expected. I appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us. We take all feedback very seriously and want to ensure we correct any and all concerns our guests have. I have reached out on a separate email in an effort to discuss with you privately. At your earliest convenience I would love to discuss this further, please feel free to call of email me if you are available. Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Michael L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Elec
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Michael in the service department was very helpful, informative, and explained completely. Great experience.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

We are humbled by such high praise for Michael. We appreciate the time you took out of your day to share your experience here and to share such kind words for Michael's customer service. I can't tell you how much it means to us as a dealer hearing our guests share such compliments. Thank you again and it is our hope we are able to build a lasting relationship with you and your vehicle.

ER
Edward R.
Fontana, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Check engine light came on
Replaced the fuel injectors
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

As a valued guest we appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it with us. It was a pleasure being able to service your vehicle. We hope your next visit with us is a 5 star experience.

Schilicia B.
San Bernardino, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Hyundai Claremont Service
The service was great and I was out as promised, the coffee was fresh and delicious. Thanks to all
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for such kind words. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectation and get you in and out in a timely manner. We hope you will continue to use our dealer should your vehicle need service. It was our pleasure to be able to assist you with your vehicle needs.

La Verne, CA
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and helpful
Michael in the service department is an asset to your company. He is very helpful, and I know my car will be taken care of.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

I am very happy to hear that everyone you interacted with was friendly and helpful. I agree with you that Michael is an asset to our company. Although we know he is a great staff member we are glad to hear such a compliment from our guests. It just reassures us that our core values are being expressed to our guests. The main goal of our dealer is to ensure every guests is shown how grateful we are as a company to have you. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you for your future service needs.

Leo M.
Rialto, CA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Fast friendly service.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for being a part of the Claremont Hyundai family and thank you for the time you took to rate your experience. We look forward to seeing you for future service needs.

EV
Eduardo V.
Ontario, CA
Oil Change
Friendly and Helpful, Lobby was clean
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your kind words regarding your most recent service experience here at Claremont Hyundai. We appreciate the compliment. "Friendly and helpful", are 2 very key elements to success and relationship building for us. We believe each guest should feel very comfortable here and we want to be sure we convey we are here to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for providing Arnold a 5 star review and we look forward to a continued relationship.

Ontario, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent customer service
Friend, excellent customer service
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking time to provide a 5 star review of your service experience with Michael. It is always nice to hear that a guest received "excellent customer service". We try to ensure each of our staff members provide the best guest experience we can and I am elated to know Michael did provide that to you. Thank you for choosing our dealership to service your Elantra and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Upland, CA
10/08/2018 Category: Service
The gentleman that helped me when coming in
I wish you completely washed and vacuumed the car like other service company’s after you get anything serviced. It would make for a better experience
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking time to provide a 5 star review for your service experience here with Michael. We have spoken about possibly including a courtesy vacuum of service vehicles, at this point we are only doing exterior wash. As the suggestions come in we always pose them to senior management as customer feedback for review, so we do appreciate any feedback we get in an effort to get better. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you and your vehicle again.

Perris, CA
Great Customer Service
Great customer service. Friendly staff.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for your compliments on the staff here. We pride ourselves on 5 star customer service and we always want our guests to feel they received that type of service. I am happy Michael provided that for you. We look forward to a continued relationship and welcome you to the Claremont Hyundai Family.

GA
Gerridyll A.
Chino Hills, CA
10/08/2018 Category: Service
My first hyundai maintenance experience
Overall experience is ok.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

We appreciate any and all feedback we receive from our guests and I thank you for taking the time to provide this review. I see that your visit was just "ok". We strive to provide the best customer service and make every visit a pleasurable one. I wanted to see if there was any other feedback you had in regards to your service visit. I see this was your first visit and I would like to make this the first of many. Arnold will be reaching out via phone in an effort to gain more feedback and I would love to speak to you or communicate through email if that works better also. 3 stars is not bad but I want to elevate your experience to 5. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Chino, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Great
They provide great customer service. They really try to fulfill your needs to reach the highest satisfactory. Michael was very welcoming and friendly. Nice looking location

10/06/2018 Category: Service
Looks nice
Ehh had better visits before
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Good afternoon,

I am very sorry to hear that your experience was not what you expected and took longer then a vehicle with an appointment should have. I agree that with an appointment and for oil change and car wash only the time for service should have been far lower. It is my hope you will give us the opportunity to correct this with your next visit. I would love to have some time to spend with you if you wouldn't mind. Michael has reached out via phone and is hoping to hear from you, I would like to speak to you either via phone or email if you would not mind also. Again, Please accept our sincere apologies for your last visit and I hope to hear from you.

Fontana, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Second time here, very clean and professional.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

First I would like to thank you for continuing to service here at Claremont Hyundai, we are grateful for your loyalty. Secondly we appreciate the 5 star survey and hope we can continue to service your vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.

Claremont, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Expectations met!
Friendly, courteous staff and service was performed as expected
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

I'm so happy we were able to meet your expectations and am happier that our staff was both courteous and friendly. Our goal is to provide a 5 star experience and we are happy to see you were the recipient of such and experience. We hope to continue this trend when we see you for your next service.

NS
Neal S.
Hesperia, CA
10/04/2018 Category: Service
just an oil change
took a little long for an oil change but I was a little early
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate Arnold with 4 stars. It is always our hope we can provide everyone a 5 star experience and we hope you will continue to service your vehicle with us so we can do that in the future. I am sorry we were not able to meet your time expectation on you service, we will work on being sure we do a better job communicating time to complete service on your next visit as we value your time as much as you do.

Robert S.
Duarte, CA
10/03/2018 Category: Service
What a difference !!!
Went to Claremont Hyundai as my previous dealer was a disgusting, lying mess. Claremont Hyundai more than made up for that and for now this is my only go to dealer. This is one of the few dealerships that is straight up with its customers. I appreciate that!
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

We can't express how much we appreciate such kind words expressed for our dealer and our staff. We are glad we left such a positive impression on your experience here. I am sorry for the poor experience you had at your previous dealer but I am happy you were willing to give dealers another try, that we were able to change your perspective and that you allowed us to service your vehicle. We hope to continue to be your servicing dealer and we look forward to seeing you again.

Upland, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Reasonable price and quick service
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. I am happy to see Michael provided you with 5 star service. "Great service, reasonable prices and quick service" are all things we want to make sure we provide. At the end of the day we want you to be happy with the services you received and feel that you were treated with respect.