Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5rating 4.625
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

Diamond Bar, CA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!
The service department was great. They were courteous and friendly. And, they fixed the problem with my car.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you so much for your positive review. We are glad to have you as a loyal guest of ours and we look forward to continuing this relationship with you. We value your comments and thank you for taking the time to share them with us.

Leo M.
Rialto, CA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle maintenance
Fast friendly service would recommend to all my friends and family.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for such kind words regarding our service department. Also thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. We appreciate such high praise from our guests and are humbled by your kindness. Thank you for continuing to service your vehicle with Claremont Hyundai and we look forward to a long relationship.

Adriana M.
Covina, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service department!
They were very attentive and detail oriented. The service advisor took the time afterward to explain certain things that the vehicle does that were not covered when I bought it.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

I'm happy to hear that Arnold was attentive and made sure to cover all of the areas you had questions on. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for your kind words. We hope you are enjoying your Kona and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Denise S.
Bloomington, CA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
You have a nice staff!!!
It just takes to long for any kind of service on my vehicle and no one letting us know why it's taking so long...
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the compliment on our staff. We appreciate that. I want to apologize for the time it took to complete service. We are working with or management team to streamline the process to take less than 1 hour to complete. I appreciate your feedback and hope you will continue to service with us as we work on improving our processes.

DO
Diana O.
Rialto, CA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Why this place isn’t so great
You left my car dirty
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 12/09/2018

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us regarding the return of your vehicle being dirty. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for not ensuring your vehicle was cleaned properly prior to return to you. We have spoken with all of our staff and are making sure we double check areas we have touched to ensure they are left clean. We have reached out via phone and would like to have the opportunity to discuss your visit further. It is our hope we are able to continue to earn your business as each of our guests and their satisfaction with our dealer is a high priority. I look forward to being able to speak with you. Thank you again for the time you took to share your feedback. And once again my apologies.

FG
Fernando G.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Service member was able to attend me as soon as I pulled up.
I like this location for the fact that it's close to my home and they were able to service my vehicle in a timely manner.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. I'm happy to hear you received tentative service from Michael. We are glad you have chosen us as your service and repair facility and look forward to a continued relationship.

Altadena, CA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Women with car smart
They are very friendly and there are busy you can shop and eat at while you wait.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for being a part of the Claremont Hyundai family and thank you for the time you took to rate your experience. We look forward to seeing you for future service needs.

EP
Elena P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/03/2018 Category: Service
A good place to service my car.
Very professional, fast, and very polite people. The service, information, and advice by the professional serviceman was impeccable. Very happy with this place and so close to my house too!
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

We sincerely thank you for your positive review in regards to your previous service experience here at Claremont Hyundai. Our goal is to always maintain 5 star guest experience. We appreciate your loyalty here with us and look forward to a continued relationship.

AL
Anna L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Had to take my car in for regular service, and they found that there was an update for the hybrid computer and offered to do it that day. Great service!!
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your service experience. We appreciate the 5 star rating and are happy to hear that you received great service. We appreciate all feedback from our guests and hope you will continue to service your vehicle here with us!

Ann S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Service staff are pleasant and seem to be happy in their work; a real difference from most places I have been to!
All maintenance issues were resolved and addressed efficiently-and the car wash was a real treat!
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review of Michael and the service you received here at Claremont Hyundai. It is our hope that the employees love their work and working here as we appreciate and respect our staff as well. I'm also glad that tis is the type of atmosphere you feel when coming in here. Thank you again for the time you have taken to share your experience and we look forward to seeing you again.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and fast.
My go to for fast local Hyundai service.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

We are happy to know Claremont Hyundai is your go to Service facility. We pride ourselves on friendly service and are glad you were the recipient of that service. We look forward to a continued relationship and thank you for the 5 star rating!

La Verne, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
Dealership is very friendly and efficient. Service call was completed in less than an hour.

Scheduling of appointment met all expectations.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience. I am happy to read that we were able to meet all of your expectations and receive a 5 star rating. We appreciate the sentiment and look forward to your next visit.

Joe R.
Claremont, CA
2003 Hyundai Tiburon
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent work I'm coming back!
Mr. Arnaldo Torres was very friendly and informative in the progress. He concented on the problem I brought my car in for. My car is 15 yrs old. I was given a report on the cars needs. He didn't push for repair but stated maintenance should be done when possible. I don't like being pushed so I like the way he handled it, and I'm sure to come back.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for such kind words regarding Arnold. We try to ensure each guest receives a 5 star service experience and also is treated how they deserve to be treated. We are definitely not here to pressure anyone. We just want each guest to be as informed as possible. We appreciate you and want you to know that should you have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle Arnold will be happy to help you. If there is anything I can do please don't hesitate to contact me as well.

jimmy p.
11/23/2018
new car
Big thanks to Reza And Jessica, the team that can help you and family get the car you need. P.S. waiting for the christmas party
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate our sales department. We  appreciate the time you took to provide a 5 star review of your sales experience with Reza and Jessica. From all of us here at Claremont Hyundai we hope you have a great holiday! Congratulations on your new vehicle.

VV
Vanessa V.
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Best Technicians Ever!
Hyundai truly provides the best all around experience that I’ve ever had with any dealership. It shows in their service that they truly care about what’s in the customers best interest. Christina is hands down best tech ever! I HIGHLY recommend her to any and everyone if you need your car serviced. She is the reason why I choose to go nowhere else but Claremont Hyundai! Thanks for always breaking everything down in a way that I can understand. As well as remembering me an ENTIRE year later and the services I needed. You rock!
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

You are too kind to us. We are here to service vehicles, but at the end of the day we are also here to ensure we provide information and form relationships. Just as I told you when I saw you pulling in the drive, I was excited and worried to see you. I remembered what we had recommended on your vehicle and wanted to be sure if it wasn't done here I had hoped it was at least done. Luckily we were able to take care of the repairs with minimal damage to other components. I'm am happy that you choose us for your repair facility and we are here to help always! Thank you again for such kind and thoughtful words.

Christina
909-906-7094 Ext 3222
www.claremonthyundai.com

James B.
Claremont, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Best Oil Change Program
Lifetime oil changes and car washes is terrific! Staff was friendly and service was performed as expected
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your service experience with 5 stars. We are glad you like the oil change program. We appreciate you stopping in and look forward to seeing you for your future maintenance.

Jim W.
Montclair, CA
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Recent Sonata Service
Took my 2015 Hyundai Sonata into Claremont Hyundai for an oil change and tire rotation on Tuesday November 20. Michael was the service adviser who assisted us. He was very efficient and courteous handling the paperwork quickly. He directed us to their waiting room where there is free coffee, free Wi-Fi, a T.V., and a work table or couches to wait while our car use being serviced. Shortly after one hour, Michael returned and advised us our car was ready. Apparently there was a recall on our car that we unaware of on part of the ECM - Claremont took care of the recall at no cost. Michael had our car washed while we paid for the service work. a free exterior car wash is included with each service at Claremont Hyundai. After we paid our bill, we walk out the door to a clean - newly serviced Hyundai Sonata. Claremont Hyundai has a Five Star Service Department that you can feel good about having your Hyundai serviced at.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

I am glad to hear Michael left such a positive impact on the service you received. It is always nice when a guest is compelled to share their experience and has such complimentary comments. Thank you for the time you took, thank you for choosing Claremont Hyundai and most of all thank you for such kind words. We look forward to a continued relationship and hope to see you for your next maintenance service.

JO
Janet O.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is awesome.
Was satisfied with overall service.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

We appreciate the compliments on our customer service. I am always happy to hear a guest rave about the service they received. We pride ourselves on making sure each guest receives 5 star treatment and I am happy to see you received such service. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to future visits.

Chino, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Great dealer
Great service, very friendly
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us. We value each and every guest and welcome all feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy your Santa Fe and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Deandra M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellant Service
Great service that started with the service manager christine, very polite and helpful through out the process. Went there to get my wifes santa fe service. Service was quick and was done in a reasonable amount of time. It went so quickly I had them service my genesis. Once again service was done quickly, christine was awesome throughout the hole process. I also liked the fact that there was no up selling for additional service, only was advise of things that could be done. Again cant say enough about how i love this service department, a 1000 times better then gleandora Hyundai. In fact glendora Hyundai is the worse service department i have ever been to.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

I wanted to thank you and your wife for coming in the other day. We are always happy to help and it is always our goal to make sure you leave here satisfied with the service you have received. More importantly I always want each guest to feel that they received value for their time. I know how valuable you and your time are and I always want you to know that we respect and appreciate you. I thank you for the time you took to share such amazing feedback and I am humbled by your compliments. I look forward to seeing both of you and maybe the "future genesis driver". Have a great Thanksgiving!