Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

CG
Colette G.
Ontario, CA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Review
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Professional and courteous. Gave recommendations for needed services.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the compliments and the fact that you chose Claremont Hyundai for your service needs. We look forward to seeing you again.

Delano, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Quiet and clean .
Nice people
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your service experience here. We appreciate your kind words and hope to be able to continue servicing your vehicle

RJ
Richard J.
Whittier, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/13/2018 Category: Service
New dealership in the area
It appears that everything is great except the communication part. I was advised to let me know what was wrong with the vehicle but not known to me until I CALLED BACK. it happened several times on the last repair as well.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate any and all feedback we can get to make sure we better serve our guests. My sincere apologies for falling short on your expectations and we will definitely work on making sure we do a better job to exceed the expectations for communicating the status of vehicles to our guests. We do hope we are able to assist you again in the future.

Leo M.
Rialto, CA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance service
Great team and great service...
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience here with 5 stars. I'm happy that I was able to provide you with a great experience. We take pride and work extremely hard to provide excellence to our customers.
We thank you for choosing us and for your compliments.

Donald C.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Taking our Sonata to new dealer.
Christina,ourService Advisor, was excellent. she is very bright and courteous.You should hope that all of your employees would be just like her. It was good experience taking our Sonata to this new dealership
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Sir,

It was very nice meeting both you and your wife the other day. I am glad I was able to help you with the concerns you were experiencing with your vehicle. I appreciate the kind words you shared with us and the 5 star review. Please don't hesitate to call me should you have any questions about your vehicle. I look forward to seeing you again for your next service.

Pomona, CA
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast service but...
Pros
Fast service
Good customer service

Cons
They always try to charge the most they can for an oil change

I have taken my car in for an oil change to Glendora many times, and I never have to bring up the discounted price for an oil change. They automatically charge me the discounted price, but at Claremont they ALWAYS act surprised like they didn’t know that they have a discounted price listed online.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We value all reviews we receive as it gives us the opportunity to focus on areas of concern we may or may not be aware of. We will definitely make sure our staff is aware of all on-line pricing to better serve our guests. We hope you will continue to service your vehicle with us and look forward to your continued patronage. Please feel free to contact me should you have any other concerns.

Chino Hills, CA
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance department
Needs a lot of improvement. Lack of communication and terrible customer service
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

I would first like to thank you for your feedback. We can only grow when guests such as yourself share examples of breakdowns we may have missed or are in the process of repairing.

I apologize for our intercommunications with the sales department that resulted in your negative experience and we will work on a more streamlined communication process in order to better service you and any other guest that may have an issue.

Also the good news is we are open on Saturdays. We took all of the feedback we were receiving on our decision to close Saturday and decided to remain open.

It is my hope we will be able to earn your business following your next oil and filter change. Please feel free to reach out to me should you have any other concerns.

TC
Tyrine C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Oil change, and filter change.
Great customer service.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you for visiting us and we look forward to your next visit.

Darlene L.
Redlands, CA
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is great!!
Customer service was great, except for the car wash. It was as if they just sprayed water on the car and wiped it with a dirty paper towel. I say dirty because the windows were smeared so badly, I couldn't see. The windows were better before I brough the car in. The body of the car was just as dirty as before I brought it in also.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you for providing us with feedback. We will definitely look into the car wash services. I apologize for the condition of your vehicle post car wash and would be glad to rewash the vehicle for you. Thank you for choosing us as your service facility and we look forward to a continued relationship.

HA
Herlinda A.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Thoughtfulness
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

It always makes us feel like we have succeeded when a guest shares their experience in such a positive way with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and for providing us a 5 star review.

FK
Farhan K.
Corona, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
07/28/2018 Category: Service
My visit to first oil change on PV Ionic
Over satisfactory experience. I wish the waiting area could be better
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We will definitely take your feedback and pass it along to our upper management. We are in the process of renovations in different areas of the dealer and I will be sure to make mention of a possible customer lounge update. We thank you for visiting us and look forward to seeing you again.

07/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service center
Service center was quick.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for your review and thank you for such kind words. We look forward to a continued relationship.

Robert R.
Pomona, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service
friendly employees
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

As a valued guest we appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it with us. It was a pleasure being able to service your vehicle.

TH
Tom H.
Chino Hills, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Michael I the Service Department wats very friendly and helpful. He made sure thT my car was finished in time.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for completing the survey and we appreciate your continued patronage. We appreciate your loyalty and thank you for continuing to allow us to service your vehicle.

LC
Lydia C.
Excellent costumer service
Perfect staff, very helpful and knowledgeable. Any quiestions I had they answered with no hesitation, would defiantly be back to service my Tucson!
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for your sharing such kind words about your most recent service experience. We work hard to ensure we are as helpful and knowledgeable as we can be in order to provide the best service experience possible. I am happy to see you were the recipient of such service.

RJ
Rufus J.
Ontario, CA
The service was quick.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review of service and thank you for being part of the Claremont Hyundai family!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great Service.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for being a part of the Claremont Hyundai family and thank you for the time you took to rate your experience. We look forward to seeing you for future service needs.

JN
Judith N.
Chino, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
When I need to get my car serviced, convenience, quality of service and time are at the top of my list. And Claremont Hyundai was all three. They were also friendly and seemed genuinely interested in by business.
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Being able to gain such high praise from a guest of ours is very humbling. I want to thank you very much for taking the time to share such kind words and to provide us with a 5 star review. I also want to ensure you that our interest in you and your vehicle is very genuine. We hope each of our guests are able to have a positive and memorable interaction with us. We look forward to assisting you again.

Christopher W.
Chino, CA
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Better than Cardinale Wat Hyundai
Subject says it all
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Our goal is to be the best. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to a continued relationship.

Kasey M.
Yucaipa, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Na
Na
CHRISTINA K A. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you for providing us feedback on your service. We are very happy we were able to provide you Excellent service and it is our hope we will be able to earn a 5 star review on your next visit.