4.6

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

Jeep Liberty
01/22/2020
Engine Swap
This place is fantastic. They took the vehicle in and almost immediately said they had to take it to their engine specialist who diagnosed the issue. The came up with two very good solutions and took their recommendation. The work was quality and the warranty more than sufficient. I highly recommend this auto repair shop. Reasonably priced. Definitely going there again. Top notch.

DEBORAH W.
Redford, MI
Chevrolet Uplander
01/12/2020
Friendliness
They are friendly, easy to talk to, always looking out for the best needs in my vehicle.

GG
GARY G.
Farmington, MI
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/08/2020
Dependable Integrity.
Quick, honest, fair. Willing to work with you to get the repair completed satisfactorily. Work is warrantied. GEG. 1/8/2020

MJ
MAUREEN J.
12/07/2019
The gentlemen were great and friendly.Cane un for flat tire and they told i serious needed brajes
See above

C L.
Southfield, MI
11/20/2019
Horrible customer service
They gave me the wrong tires and then had very nasty and unprofessional attitudes when their mistake was brought to their attention. It took over a week to get tires I wanted installed. I would never spend my money there again.

DAVID/JENNIFER H.
Mazda MPV
11/08/2019
As usual, the Metro 25 team delivered great service when I recently switched from summer to winter tires. The team is detail oriented and always working to keep our vehicles in top mechanical condition.

EP
ETTORE P.
11/06/2019
Chris Bailey takes the time to explain everything they will be do on your vehicle.
Chris Bailey's operation is very professional and his staff is very well trained to work on your vehicle. My experience has been only with purchasing high quality used tires. My recommendation is 5 stars.

MJ
MICHEAL J.
Saturn Outlook
10/20/2019
Fast honest service with no bs diagnosis. Reasonable pricing with no overselling.

BW
BROCK/STACEY W.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/20/2019
Tire repair
Very happy with the customer service I received from them. Had a nail in my tire, they got me right in and back on the road within about a half hour.

JESSE/GAIL P.
Farmington, MI
Cadillac Escalade
10/10/2019
great professional service!
I always receive great service! Chris and the guys are my first choice for my automotive needs!

JOANNE D.
Buick LaCrosse
10/08/2019
Having a bad day?
Customer loyalty should at least warrant a smile and friendly answers, don’t you think? Will be thinking about finding a less expensive service center for the future—- if there is one. We shall see.

Pontiac G6
10/04/2019
Quick Tire Leak Repair
I was told that the repair would take about 45 minutes and it was completed in less than 30 minutes, so I was happy.

Northville, MI
10/02/2019
Would not recommend
Was quoted a certain price. Then was charged more. Was told same day for tire, didn’t happen. Called to ask about it, whomever answered the phone was rude and dismissive.

TP
TERI P.
Redford, MI
09/29/2019
Trustworthy
They make sure your vehicle is safe to drive Best price.I know they will always tell me the truth about my car.