Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

JOANNE D.
Buick LaCrosse
03/30/2019
Good!
Prompt and did a tire rotation I didn’t know I could get.

BILL S.
Farmington, MI
Buick Century
03/19/2019
friendly service and great value on products
employees Chris, JOHN AND bobby give me the lowest or most competitive price on work and tires.

WB

LORETTA D.
Ford Flex
03/06/2019
Fast service
They were fast. I was able to get new tires in 40 minutes. I would have had to wait 3 hours for a walk-in at Belle Tire.

MIKE S.
GMC Yukon
02/26/2019
Fast service good prices
came in got a set a tires mounted balanced front and alignment exceptionally good service will recommend to a friend

MARLENE S.
Ferndale, MI
02/13/2019
Professional and Excellent Service
Was given excellent service and always professional.

DV
DEBORAH V.
Westland, MI
Mercury Milan
02/07/2019
Milan
Had issue with car battery staying charged. Did diagnostic before and after installing new battery. These gentlemen are the best! All done in a little over an hour.

Grosse Ile, MI
01/25/2019
I came in for new tires and was taken care of right away, and they were installed within an hour of me arriving. Great, quick service!

BP
BILL/PAM P.
Jeep Liberty
01/05/2019
Oil Change
I’ve been going to this shop close to 20 years and they are the best around. Competitively priced to anyone in the Livonia area. I took my son’s Jeep in for an oil change and tire rotation and on a visual inspection of the front end which they ALWAYS do, found a worn tie rod. I had it replaced and most certainly improved the vehicle ride and handling. I won’t go anywhere else.

MAUREEN M.
Farmington, MI
12/09/2018
I trust Chris and Bob to take good care of my care (and me!). I never feel like they are trying to over sell me on thigs
Always a fair price and I trust that you will service my car to keep me safely on the road.

SD

Westland, MI
Mercury Milan
11/20/2018
Milan
All service is done in a timely manner. Chris and John are very considerate of all my concerns. Atmosphere is friendly and service is very reliable.

DAVID B.
Southfield, MI
11/17/2018
Timely and excellent service
A very well run business.

JOHN H.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/17/2018
Very professional and great service.
Did a good job in a timely manner. Had an air leak in tire and they discovered a screw in tread. A lifetime repair was made from the inside. Thank you.

FS
FRANK S.
Hyundai Azera
11/16/2018
Oil Change
Great Customer Service. Have been going there for many years. John is very kind and Rick did a great job on the service.
Frank

KR
KIM R.
10/18/2018
replace tire
My visit was to replace a tire service was good in and out less than a hour

RL
RUSSELL L.
09/26/2018
Metro 25 is Great!
Great! Excellent service...I only take my auto tire needs to Metro 25!!!

Jeep Compass
09/24/2018
Poor service
John was very dry and abrupt. His attitude was borderline rude. I was not comfortable asking him questions as he did not seem to want to be bothered. Additionally the tech did not know how to reset my system. I had to read the manual and do it myself. Also the tires were not inflated properly and after I inquired he said to drive it and see if the pressure went up. If not I could come back. Well it did not and rather than drive the 20 minutes to return I just inflated myself. I will only return here if no other Firestone is available.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 09/25/2018

Mrs Brantley sorry about poor attitude with my employee JOhn. Both the flat tire repair and oil change have warrentys. Please ask for Chris next time I will service your jeep, thanks and have a good day

TH
TERANCE H.
Southfield, MI
09/18/2018
Listening with ears
I showed up after DISCOUNT TIRE put the hard sell on for tires!!!! You man listened to my request! All I needed was a tire rotation. Front wheel drive eats up tires!!! 20 bucks, more than fair!!! I gt an oil change and too for another 20 bucks. They were quick as lighting!!!

MV
MARCO V.
09/10/2018
Running great
Took my minivan in because of a funny sound while driving. As it turns out, I needed to change a rear wheel baring. I also had the rotors and break pads.

So far it's running great.