4.6

Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

BP
BILL/PAM P.
RAM Pickup
03/23/2016
Fast friendly service
Fast service but I think the your oil change is overpriced by $10.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 04/28/2016

BILL DONT FORGET THAT IT TAKES 8QTS OF OIL THANKS AND HAVE GREAT DAY

RP
RODGER P.
Saturn Astra
03/21/2016
Thanks a lot!
Got a good price and quick service. Thanks a lot!

KL
KELLIE L.
03/03/2016
Very help full
Very nice and help full guys Good prices on tires

BRETT H.
Redford, MI
01/30/2016
Brakes and Lug Nuts
I've been coming here for several years now for my tires/brakes/shocks fixes. To my knowledge, I've not really had any problems getting things repaired. The staff have always been courteous to me. I dropped in to have my brakes looked at yesterday because of some strange grinding noises I've heard in the recent past. One stud and lug nut were broken while taking the tires off. Two other lug nuts were starting to strip according to the service tech. The broken ones were covered by the shop, but the others I had to buy (not that they're that expensive). However, I don't know if this is a problem in the shop (wrong torque setting) or a gimmick to get more business. I've noticed other people complaining of the same problem in recent reviews. The replacement lug nuts are smaller than my original ones and therefore won't correctly hold on my hub cap. So, they just borrowed lug nuts from other wheels. Shouldn't you get the correct sized lug nuts from the start? Lastly, after all was said and done, I went out to my car and one of the tires was missing a lug nut. I went back in to let them know and one of the service techs told the other service tech that I was missing a lug nut on the left front (I never said which side). Anyways, my car was the only one in the shop at the time. I felt I could have had an overall better experience.

DF
DIANA F.
01/17/2016
very Good
Good service, quick,knowledgeable & efficient.

JOAN L.
Royal Oak, MI
Oldsmobile Alero
12/18/2015
Quick service
The man at the service counter who did my order was rude. Tried asking a couple questions and he just blew me off.

BP
BILL/PAM P.
Jeep
12/10/2015
Oil Change/Tire Rotation
Good Service. Knowledgeable and courteous staff. Tire rotations regardless of whether or not the customer bought tires from you or not should be included in the price of the oil change as most shops in the area. Or you could offer a coupon for rotations to be free with oil change.

JANNICE K.
Southfield, MI
Nissan Versa
11/15/2015
Friendly professional service
First time at this company, everyone was courteous and professional. Work done as quoted with no hidden charges and in a timely manner.

LT

Great job

MARSHA W.
06/15/2015
Friendliness of staff.
I have been patronizing this facility for 15+ years. I have received great service on several different vehicles. The staff is friendly and accommodating and efficient.

MK
mary k.
Ford Edge
05/20/2015
quick
service was fast people not to friendly

JEFFERY L.
Jeep Commander
04/02/2015
Great service, fast turn a round
Everything was great but someone stole my daughters Alabama magnet off the back of her can while it was being repaired.

SG

ROBERT/GAYANN H.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Saab 9-3
11/01/2014
Nice staff and a good place to wait
I like the fact that the people I deal with there are pleasant and easy to work with. No one bothers me while I'm waiting, I like to read. The TV is available for those that want to watch.

DALE M.
Kia Soul
10/21/2014
don't have an answer
I was very dis-satisfied that what I ordered was not provided without my approval. I ask for a Mobil 1 oil change and was given a different oil without me knowing about it. And when I said something about it I was dismissed as though it was not important. One more time and I will find a different service center

TC

SERGIO G.
Honda Accord
06/06/2014
good service
good service and friendly mechanics

DAVE M.
05/24/2014
very accomodating and fast service
Excellent customer service. Very courteous.