4.6

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

MO
MIKE/CYNTHIA O.
09/11/2014
Vehicle breakdown
My wife had the same problem and had to have the car towed back - got stuck in an intersection with entire electrical system shut down. And we paid $437 for a repair that may not have addressed the primary concern.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 09/16/2014

Mr Oakes thanks for bringing car back. Replaced factory battery and glad to see everything is ok.

RON S.
Buick Enclave
08/06/2014
incompetent mechanic /not able to service newer vehicle
I had a bad experience here. I don't know anything about cars so I have to trust that the people I take my car to know what they are doing. I needed my right front headlight fixed six and a half hours later and $392.00 later they still made no progress. They offered to refund my money but wanted there parts back, I did not wish there so called certified mechanic touching my car again and wasting my time So I decided to take my business elsewhere. Firestone will never get my business again and I plan on pursing this matter through the BBB and making a consumer complaint through the state attorney general. If it was me running that business I would have ate the coat of the part and given my loyal customer a full refund. the owner Chris was more worried about getting the money back for his part, instead of taking care of a good customer. -Ron Salkeld
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 08/14/2014

glad you brought the car back and we were able to correct problem with light. Sorry for inconvience Ron next oil change on us if you wish. Thanks and have a great day.

SUSAN M.
Smoljan
Chevrolet Silverado
06/10/2014
Fast, but not upfront.
Fast service, but was not told that I was paying $355 for a remanufactured starter. I am NOT happy about that at all. I would have declined if I had been told that.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 06/17/2014

Susan im glad service was fast but not happy abount being up front. I would like to tell you that you have a parts and labor lifetime warrenty. Any problems with that starter it will be replaced free of charge per chris bailey owner!!

DEREK B.
GMC Sierra
05/30/2014
not very professional
Steering wheel was greasy, tire pressure was left at 31psi, and manager was grumpy and rude.

RZ
RENEE Z.
Jeep Compass
04/19/2014
Unsure
I went in for new tires and an oil change. They told me I needed a new ball joint, but they had replaced it 2 1/2 years ago. They warranteed the part but the labor was $120. I am not sure that they weren't just looking for work.

AC
ANDREW C.
Redford Charter Township, MI
02/12/2014
told I was to get credit and did not get it
Chris and Joe called me back and told me they would give me a $100 in store credit toward my next service. Not $184 but they have restored good faith to me so I will go back.

02/12/2014
told I was to get credit and did not
I was told that $184 to drop the gas tank in my daughters jeep would be deducted from my bill if I had the service done here. They refused to do that at the end of the job. Hence I will be bringing my buisness elsewere in the future. Shame, I have been bringing many cars here for many years.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 02/15/2014

Sorry for misunderstanding Andrew. That was minimun charge to drop gas tank to see if jeep was worth repairing. Anyway I will give you $100 instore credit for future purchases. THank you staff at CMSUPER TIRE

AH
ALEXANDRA H.
Northville, MI
Pontiac Vibe
12/27/2013
Not very upfront
It turns out that they didn't have the oil filter my car needed. Instead of telling me that they had to call and get this from another place, they just let me sit there wondering why a 20-minute oil change was taking nearly an hour. I get that not every part is in stock but a simple, "Hey just wanted to let you know what's going on" would really have been appreciated. Then they tried to charge me full price even though last time I had pre-paid for 3 oil changes. They said, "Oh sorry it wasn't in the system." That's just frustrating and I feel like it's happened before.

MARGO M.
Detroit, MI
11/15/2013
Chris the manager and/0r owner
I live in Detroit which means I took two (2) trips for something that should have been handled the first trip-brake pads. Free of charge lifetime pads are free of charge. I had my brakes fixed 10/2012. Lot's of good service that I paid "labor" for. I'm cool. MUCH LUV 4 U.

11/15/2013
Men treat women car owners like they are stupid; I was born in a junk yard. Won't be going back
Last year I had brakes put on which meant my pads where-lifetime. Correct. I came to the store 10/08/2013 because my brakes where squeaking they machined the rotors and gave me back my car. I my recent visit consist of them replacing the pads. Yikes! the inner board pads and calipers are shot. Thanks guys
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 11/20/2013

Sorry you feel that way. Replaced pads and did brakes no charge this time. You said thank you chris and dont get bad review?? after all we have done for you. Lots of good service to you.

EF
EUGENE F.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/24/2013
a deposit?
the tires ordered were not delivered at the agreed upon time, I was also asked to leave a deposit, I don't think all clients are asked to leave a "good faith" deposit.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 10/25/2013

ALL NON STOCK TIRES REQUIRE DEPOSIT HERE. Sorry tires did not get here at 930am monday but did get them at 230pm same day.GLad we were able to beat your best price. thanks for the business and see you for free tire rotations Mr Franklin. THanks Chris Bailey owner

Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 10/25/2013

thanks

GM
GREGG M.
Detroit, MI
09/09/2013
Time management is lacking
I was surprised that it took over an hour to have my oil changed and my tires rotated after I was quoted 30 to 45 minutes.

I was quoted $180 for front brakes on my honda civic. That sounds ridiculous. I will be checking elsewhere. I guess you can say I was underwhelmed by this visit.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 09/10/2013

HI GREEG THIS IS CHRIS BAILEY OWNER. I TOOK CARE OF YOU ON 1ST VISIT. SORRY ABOUT SLOW SERVICE. KEEP IN MIND BEING WITH TRINITY HEALTH YOU GET 10% OFF SERVICE. ALSO PRICED PREIMUM PADS AND CAN USE LESSOR QUALITY FOR $20 LESS. HAVE A NICE DAY

CHARMANE B.
Westland, MI
09/04/2013
Oil Change
The matter was addressed and accept your apology.

09/04/2013
Oil Change
I was initially estatic about Metro 25, but now it seems as if business is slacking just a bit since new management has come in. Im not happy being told to look in my manual to reset my oil life when it has always been done previously!!
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 09/10/2013

SORRY MRS BUSSIE FOR NOT SETTING OIL LIFE. WE TRY AND SET ALL LIGHTS AFTER SERVICE.

DALE M.
Redford Charter Township, MI
Kia Soul
08/19/2013
Reset
They called me and resolved my concerns, i was impressed on how quickly my complaint was taken care of. I will now go back. This was handled very professionally.

08/19/2013
ripped off
In the past I have been very satisfied, however, this time I am not. i was charged for 5 quarts of Mobile One, (I supplied 1/2 quart), my car holds 3 1/2 quarts. If I have to pay for 5 quarts then why didn't I get the other 2? I will most likely find another place to care for my needs. I do not like being ripped off or lied to.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 08/20/2013

Hi Dale this is Chris Bailey owner. Im sorry for the confusion last oil chage. please allow me to give you the next oil on me. The saleman charge 44.99 instead of 34.99 for oil.

SUNAY S.
Southfield, MI
Lincoln Navigator
06/02/2013
Did not their service clearly
I purchased a set of new tires 1 year ago. I assumed I was getting my tires aligned, but apparently they only did an alignment check. My tires were misaligned by 2 degrees, however, I was not informed of this problem. Within 9 months the tread on the tires were worn away and I had to purchase new tires. I had mentioned I thought the tires were misaligned at an oil change approx 3 months after the new tires were placed and I was told the problem was unequal air pressures and not a problem with the alignment. I think this store hid the problem so they could make more money from me. I will not use this store anymore.

JOSEPH L.
Cadillac DeVille
05/19/2013
water pump leak
Estimate for repair was too expensive, took car to another repair shop.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 05/28/2013
thank you for the response i hope you got it done cheaper.

CHELSEA C.
04/29/2013
Sticky fingers
This was my sixth and final visit to this establishment. On my last visit, the waiting area was the cleanest and most welcoming I had ever seen it. However, as I drove away, I realized that my work tote bag had been unzipped, my console was ajar, and my glove box had been rifled through. Nothing was missing, but it was most disconcerting and I cannot continue to be a patron at a business employing staff members who would do that sort of thing....very disappointing.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 05/01/2013
I do not have a stickey finger problem here. Employee was looking for wheel lock key for yout FREE rotation. You and i know any business would not be around very doing that. Thanks for showroom compliment we do try. have a nice day chris bailey owner