4.6

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

JOHN H.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/17/2018
Very professional and great service.
Did a good job in a timely manner. Had an air leak in tire and they discovered a screw in tread. A lifetime repair was made from the inside. Thank you.

FS
FRANK S.
Hyundai Azera
11/16/2018
Oil Change
Great Customer Service. Have been going there for many years. John is very kind and Rick did a great job on the service.
Frank

KR
KIM R.
10/18/2018
replace tire
My visit was to replace a tire service was good in and out less than a hour

RL
RUSSELL L.
09/26/2018
Metro 25 is Great!
Great! Excellent service...I only take my auto tire needs to Metro 25!!!

Jeep Compass
09/24/2018
Poor service
John was very dry and abrupt. His attitude was borderline rude. I was not comfortable asking him questions as he did not seem to want to be bothered. Additionally the tech did not know how to reset my system. I had to read the manual and do it myself. Also the tires were not inflated properly and after I inquired he said to drive it and see if the pressure went up. If not I could come back. Well it did not and rather than drive the 20 minutes to return I just inflated myself. I will only return here if no other Firestone is available.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 09/25/2018

Mrs Brantley sorry about poor attitude with my employee JOhn. Both the flat tire repair and oil change have warrentys. Please ask for Chris next time I will service your jeep, thanks and have a good day

TH
TERANCE H.
Southfield, MI
09/18/2018
Listening with ears
I showed up after DISCOUNT TIRE put the hard sell on for tires!!!! You man listened to my request! All I needed was a tire rotation. Front wheel drive eats up tires!!! 20 bucks, more than fair!!! I gt an oil change and too for another 20 bucks. They were quick as lighting!!!

MV
MARCO V.
09/10/2018
Running great
Took my minivan in because of a funny sound while driving. As it turns out, I needed to change a rear wheel baring. I also had the rotors and break pads.

So far it's running great.

LW
LEO/PAT W.
Redford, MI
09/08/2018
Good Service
Service was very fast!

09/05/2018
They treat me like a friend
I have been using Metro 25 for many years. They always have my tires in stock, and the wait while work is being done is reasonable. On my last visit, i went in at approx. 5:00 p.m., and was home by 5:20. Prices are also reasonable. If they are able to repair a tire, they always let me know that I can have my tire repaired at a much lower price than a new tire.

Buick LaCrosse
09/05/2018
Good care
Went for my regular oil change, but had some other concerns . They handled everything well, finding and fixing the problem. They even drove me home, since I’m in the neighborhood.
Thanks!

TED S.
Keego Harbor, MI
08/29/2018
quick service
my car blew a fan belt and metro 25 got me in and out in 35 minutes. great service

PN
PHYLLIS/SCOTT N.
08/18/2018
Metro Firestone Guys
Always take care of my problems and with a smile on their faces.

WP
William P.
08/04/2018
Brake Job
These guys do outstanding work. They made recommendations as the job was being done. They also had good reasons for the additional parts needed and it was sensible. They are reasonably priced for a brake job that included front and rear brakes.

Jeep Liberty
08/01/2018
Oil Change
These guys do good work. I’ve been coming here for years. Two or three of the best mechanics around.

DONNA H.
Westland, MI
Saturn Ion
07/28/2018
My only complaint would be that the interior of my car is always greasy & dirty when I leave and I hate to even touch the steering wheel. My latest visit resulted in the paint being scraped off/chipped on the hood where it meets the windshield. I didn't notice it until after I was home and I didn't report it. Other than that, they provide fast, quality service and the guys are friendly, knowledgeable & professional.