4.6

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

JACK S.
03/06/2020
Friendly, knowledgable staff. A good experience.
I had a problem that was repaired at the least cost possible. That strengthened my trust in these guys. They also spotted another problem, and after seeking my permission, repaired it, preventing a future problem for me. I very happy with this establishment and I'll return here for service in the future.

GMC Yukon
02/16/2020
They have always done a great job for me!
Always have great service!

Southfield, MI
02/13/2020
Great Customer Service
Every time I have to visit Metro 25 I know that I can count on them to take care of my vehicle. Chris and Bob are always so personable! I know that they are honest with me in regards to the repairs because they take the time to explain what is going on and how to best handle it. My most recent visit was for two new tires and an oil change, even though they were closing shortly they were able to get me in. I truly appreciate the customer service and quality of work their staff provides.

Jeep Liberty
01/22/2020
Engine Swap
This place is fantastic. They took the vehicle in and almost immediately said they had to take it to their engine specialist who diagnosed the issue. The came up with two very good solutions and took their recommendation. The work was quality and the warranty more than sufficient. I highly recommend this auto repair shop. Reasonably priced. Definitely going there again. Top notch.

DEBORAH W.
Redford, MI
Chevrolet Uplander
01/12/2020
Friendliness
They are friendly, easy to talk to, always looking out for the best needs in my vehicle.

GG
GARY G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/08/2020
Dependable Integrity.
Quick, honest, fair. Willing to work with you to get the repair completed satisfactorily. Work is warrantied. GEG. 1/8/2020

MJ
MAUREEN J.
12/07/2019
The gentlemen were great and friendly.Cane un for flat tire and they told i serious needed brajes
See above

MATTHEW R.
12/05/2019
Friendly Fast Service
Always Friendly fast service, I have not had any issues

DAVID/JENNIFER H.
Mazda MPV
11/08/2019
As usual, the Metro 25 team delivered great service when I recently switched from summer to winter tires. The team is detail oriented and always working to keep our vehicles in top mechanical condition.

EP
ETTORE P.
11/06/2019
Chris Bailey takes the time to explain everything they will be do on your vehicle.
Chris Bailey's operation is very professional and his staff is very well trained to work on your vehicle. My experience has been only with purchasing high quality used tires. My recommendation is 5 stars.

MJ
MICHEAL J.
Saturn Outlook
10/20/2019
Fast honest service with no bs diagnosis. Reasonable pricing with no overselling.

JESSE/GAIL P.
Cadillac Escalade
10/10/2019
great professional service!
I always receive great service! Chris and the guys are my first choice for my automotive needs!

Pontiac G6
10/04/2019
Quick Tire Leak Repair
I was told that the repair would take about 45 minutes and it was completed in less than 30 minutes, so I was happy.

TP
TERI P.
Redford, MI
09/29/2019
Trustworthy
They make sure your vehicle is safe to drive Best price.I know they will always tell me the truth about my car.

ST
SHIRLEY T.
Plymouth, MI
Lexus RX 450h
09/26/2019
AUTO SERVICE
EXCELLENT SERVICE, ADVICE AND FRIENDLY
I needed an oil change, tire rotation and wipers. I didn’t have time to play games on my phone! LOL
Let’s face it life is hectic and I was out in a flash!