4.6

Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

YN
YVONNE N.
Honda Accord
01/25/2017
Reliable and timely
Walked in around 10:30 for an oil change; the service was prompt and ontine.

CF
Always fast friendly and FAIR AND TRUSTWORTHY

JN
JASON N.
12/27/2016
Fast, professional , quality service!
This company service's all my tire and alignment needs. They always take good care of all my trucks. No gimmicks just good straight forward service.

PB
PATRICK B.
West Bloomfield, MI
Ford Excursion
12/14/2016
Effecicent and courteous.
Terrific Staff. I and out. Thorough and courteous!

SD

KC
KIN C.
Kia Soul
12/10/2016
I had purchased winter tires a few years back they put my snow tires on every season they are always have great service I was in and out quickly also mechanic had pointed out I needed brakes and rotors and showed me in garage .

CN
CAROL/ROGER N.
12/09/2016
Professional friendly service
Been coming here for years, always trust them with our vehicles

MAGGIE M.
12/05/2016
Loyalty Reward
I came without a coupon, but because I have been getting my past 3 cars serviced there, they did not charge me for the tire rotation. The service was fast and friendly.

JV
JAMES/JENNIFER V.
12/04/2016
Bad mechanics and service advisor who was kind but also not able to get to the bottom of our problem. I felt like they were all just guessing at the problem while I was getting fleeced for cash.
4 visits to get what ended up being worn rotors and bad calipers fixed. This was confirmed and fixed by a private mechanic once I gave up on Firestone. I put out over $2000 dollars in repairs that we probably didn't need because Firestone could not get the job done. Also I asked each time we came back for the previous repairs to be checked which if done properly would have detected the bad rotors and calipers. We also advised each time that the sounds we were getting only began when the car was warmed up and driven for a short time and that a 1 or 2mile test drive after its had been sitting cold would not be enough. Each time we picked up including the final pick up, withinn 30 minutes of driving the sounds began again and were loud enough for anyone to hear. I feel the previous repairs were never checked nor was the van driven enough for them to hear the actual sounds we were hearing. Overall a bad experience that costed me over $2000 before a private mechanic was able to diagnose and fix in 1 day.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 12/06/2016

Mr Vincent very sorry for not getting to bottom of your problem.Would like to offer refund of brake job done 10-4-16. Please call store 248-477-4840 or stop in and see chris bailey owner. Thank You!

GK

DK
Debi K.
11/24/2016
WOW!
All Caps? I guess you are angry with me?
I didn't ask your shop to replace my fuel pump. I actually told them I suspected a fuel pump or timing belt from how it acted when it stopped. Then I agreed to pay $80 for diagnostics for your shop to determine the issue.
While you say that you are "GLAD WE DIDNT PUT IN FUEL PUMP YOU THOUGHT IT NEEDED." I am extremely happy that I didn't decide to junk my car when your employee told me that the engine was blown and gave out.

I guess I was wrong in thinking an apology would be something I could expect from an owner who had been in business for 18 years, but I realize customers come and go and obviously you don't see a need to keep all of us. like I said in my review, you guys appear to be a good choice for tires and basic oil changes.
I am sorry if you think my review was unreasonable, but I truly believe if the shoe was on the other foot, or your wifes, daughters or grandaughters, none of you would believe that your business is somewhere to take a vehicle for any type of repair other than tires.

When the staff on the property can't diagnose a problem but someone on the phone can, that more than likely is not a repair your shop should be trying to diagnose on that particular day and you should let your customer know you can't handle it, so they can make an informed decision. There is nothing wrong about telling the truth.

Debi K

11/24/2016
Over priced, educate yourself and be aware
I have been a customer of Metro 25 for a couple years. The first thing that drew me there was location to my home and they accepted a credit card that gave me 6 months same as cash to pay for major purchases. While I still believe this business is a good choice for tires or possibly an oil change, I believe it is an extreme dis-service to their customers to continue to charge what they charge for many other other repair jobs. While I learned awhile ago that their pricing was a bit higher than my old auto repair, I needed that 6 months same as cash option. This week I had an issue where my car stalled while pulling out of my driveway, I called metro 25, someone named John answered the phone, I asked how much the charge would be for a fuel pump, thinking it may be the problem, then I asked what the charge would be for a timing belt and he told me I just needed to have it brought in, they would look at it and give me pricing then. I decided to have it towed there. My car and I arrived there around 11:30, at 2:30 I asked the guy at the desk if they determined anything. He went into the shop to check and came back and said "he's looking at something on the computer. About 45 minutes later, two guys come in from the shop and appear to be in a bit of a disagreement, with one of them saying "I didn't spray that much in there". It looked like he had my distributor cap in his hand, but I am not sure. The guy at the desk went into the shop with them. Another 15 minutes later, they call me to the desk and one of them says "your engine is blown", I said "how can that be, I just drove it 100 feet out of my driveway"..he said to me "it just wore out". Then the three of them go back into the shop, the desk guy comes back and gets on the phone. About 10 minutes or so later the guy at the desk looks at me and says "Its your timing belt". At this point I think what the heck is wrong with this place? I asked the guy " are you sure its my timing belt, or are you guys guessing?". He tells me they are sure because "I just talked on the phone to my engine guy". Really? I think to myself. You have two guys looking at my car for almost 4 hours now and a guy on the phone knows what is wrong with it but the two in the shop you had tinkering with my engine gave up and said the engine is blown. So I wait for a price, I am told that the engine guy that was on the phone is pricing it out. Another 30 minutes passes and I am told $795. During my day spent in the waiting area, I had a lot of time to do some internet research learning more about the timing belt for my car model and year. I knew it was approximately a 4 hour job, the water pump should probably be replaced at the same time, and the seals should be replaced and, maybe a serpentine belt. The internet has a job estimator, I know this is not always accurate, but it said it should cost about $450 -$500 parts and labor.
Something I did forget to mention above is Metro 25 said they wouldn't have this "BIG" job done until after the holiday, possibly not until next Monday , which was 7 days away, because of the holiday week. I told them this is a no go. One guy pushed my car out of the bay and left it land where it did, seriously...I had to push it into a parking space myself. At this time, the guy that determined my engine was gone came out and said this to me "You aren't even having the work done here? This is a HUGE job, they (my other shop) don't know what they are saying, they will never have it done."
That is it for me with Metro 25, I paid that $80 diagnostic fee for them keeping me warm for 5 hours, broke up that gimick credit card in front of the guy writing me up, called a tow truck, had my car taken to the shop in Dearborn. And received the call that my car was repaired and ready for pickup at 5:30 the following day.
The other shop, replaced the timing belt, the water pump, the seals and both serpentine belts. I paid them $510 and have the receipt to prove it if anyone doubts my words.
Don't trust this shop with any type of work other that basic work...some of the guys working here and looking at your car have no idea what they are doing. There are also alot of shops that no longer charge the diagnosis fee, that you are used to seeing at a dealer shop. Be educated and be aware of what is going on. I had seen other signs of lack of integrity and ethics here before, although very minuete in comparison to this instance, but I let it slide because I liked that 6 months same as cash...That was where I went wrong.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 11/28/2016

Debi, THE CAR WAS DIAGED CORRECTLY JUST NOT IN TIMLY MATTER. GLAD WE DIDNT PUT IN FUEL PUMP YOU THOUGHT IT NEEDED. GLAD YOR TECH FIXED YOUR CAR. HAVNT BEEN IN BUSINESS 18 YEARS GUESSING!!!!!!!THANKS CHRIS BAILEY OWNER

LAURIE/JOE M.
11/17/2016
Quick & Friendly Service
I've had my car serviced at Metro 25-Firestone for more than 10 years. I trust them to do good work.

DV
DEBORAH V.
Westland, MI
Mercury Milan
11/11/2016
Milan
Excellent service as usual.

RD
ROGER D.
11/08/2016
Make you feel like family.

CHRIS/LINDA M.
11/05/2016
Speedy service
Fast service. Very friendly staff.

CT

JOANNE D.
Buick LaCrosse
10/28/2016
oil change visit
Courteous, quick and thorough!!

PB
PAUL B.
Fenton, MI
10/14/2016
Fix all problems
Friends need help I'll tell them where to go

GL
GLEN/MONICA L.
Mercury Mountaineer
10/08/2016
Clean and very friendly
We were in and out within an hour. Tires, alignment and outer tierod.

JOHN H.
Buick Century
10/05/2016
It is convenient and reliable. The coupon is valuable with tire rotation.
Have been going there for years. Have always excellent service.