Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

Northville, MI
10/02/2019
Would not recommend
Was quoted a certain price. Then was charged more. Was told same day for tire, didn’t happen. Called to ask about it, whomever answered the phone was rude and dismissive.

Detroit, MI
Jeep Compass
09/24/2018
Poor service
John was very dry and abrupt. His attitude was borderline rude. I was not comfortable asking him questions as he did not seem to want to be bothered. Additionally the tech did not know how to reset my system. I had to read the manual and do it myself. Also the tires were not inflated properly and after I inquired he said to drive it and see if the pressure went up. If not I could come back. Well it did not and rather than drive the 20 minutes to return I just inflated myself. I will only return here if no other Firestone is available.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 09/25/2018

Mrs Brantley sorry about poor attitude with my employee JOhn. Both the flat tire repair and oil change have warrentys. Please ask for Chris next time I will service your jeep, thanks and have a good day

Donna W.
11/03/2017
Tune UP
I just had to have 4 spark plugs replaced at another service center because you didn't replace my spark plugs from the tune up I got from firestone lately. You should refund my money but you probably won't. Not sure when I had the tune up it was when I got the new water pump. I had an emissions thing replaced too.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 11/08/2017

Donna not sure why went somewhere else. Spark plugs were just done sept 2017 and under full parts and labor warrenty??

DAVID W.
South Lyon, MI
05/25/2016
Not so great experience, but here's a suggestion to improve
I brought my son's 2007 Ford Focus in to repair a flat tire, and then added service to fix his air conditioner, and to rotate his tires. Service was performed okay. I drove across the street to pick up my wife. In the parking lot, I walked around his car to see which wheel had the new tire. As I inspected the tires, I noticed that one of the plastic lug nut covers was missing. I picked up my wife and drove back to Metro 25 to ask for the missing lug nut cap. The service writer asked me to drive the car to one of the service bays. He came out and abruptly told me his mechanic said the lug nut cover was missing when I brought it in. That morning, as I took the keys from my son, I walked around the car and the lug nut caps were all in place on the three intact tires. The other four lug nut caps were in the rear seat cup holder, so I took them out and put them in the trunk with the flat tire so the mechanic would find them. I had accounted for all 16 lug nut caps, so I felt that the service writer and the mechanic were calling me a liar. This did not sit well with me at all. I felt that the mechanic was probably careless and misplaced one of the lug nut caps. The only other explanation was that a lug nut cap came off on the 5-mile drive from my home to Metro 25. I also noticed after I got home (still fuming) that the lug nut caps were not turned the 1/16th turn needed to lock them in place. This bad feeling I have now for Metro 25 can be avoided in the future for other customers if you follow this suggestion: If you or your mechanic notice any missing parts, point them out to your customer before you start work. That way there won't be any misunderstandings. I probably won 't be back to Metro 25 for tires or service on my own vehicle, but I cannot answer for my son. I think he may still bring his car to Metro 25 in the future.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 05/26/2016

Glad to see service was ok. Sorry you feel that way. You wouldnt know but those caps are very hard to deal with. Not a good design at all and are problems at many shops. That was a tire tech not mechnic repairing your tire. Thanks and have a nice day CHRIS BAILEY OWNER

BP
BILL/PAM P.
Jeep
05/24/2016
Oil Change/Olivia's Jeep
When Olivia brought her Jeep home following the oil change, I opened the hood to refill her wiper fluid and you guys did that. That was great. Thanks. However........the oil filler cap was not put back on. It was laying on the intake manifold. It's a good thing she came straight home because the oil spray under the hood would have been worse than it was was. A mistake like this by you guys is rare and should NEVER happen. I'll keep this to myself.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 05/26/2016

Sorry Bill glad you checked but shoulnt have too. Please let me take car of her next oil change. Thank you a have a great day CHRIS BAILEY OWNER

KK
KEVIN K.
West Bloomfield, MI
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/25/2016
Fast Service, Customer Service needs work
I walked in the door Saturday afternoon just to have my tires balanced and rotated. They were very quick. The gentleman who was working the front desk however seemed very displeased that I walked in and interrupted his computer game playing time. The only reason why I didn't leave was because Bell Tire had a 45 minute wait. I'm not the type of customer that asks for much but the least you could do when a customer walks in is say "Hello"
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 04/28/2016

KEVIN GLAD JOB WAS DONE QUICKLY AND CORRECTLY BUT WILL WORK ON SOFT SKILLS LIKE SAY HELLO TO CUSTOMERS WHEN ENTERING SHOWROON. THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY CHRIS BAILEY OWNER.

JAY/LISA L.
Nissan Versa
07/21/2015
Oil Change Service
Not so good, wife came in for an oil change while in the city and was told a coupon was being used because we always use Firestone here in Illinois & get a synth oil change for only 21.99 and she said she was charged almost 30.00 for a reg oil change. I find that a bit high
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 07/22/2015

She was given a price prior to service and recieved a synth blend oil service. In and out in 25 minutes. NOted oil cap does not say use full synthtic oil. Thanks chris bailey owner.

AC
ANDREW C.
Redford Charter Township, MI
02/12/2014
told I was to get credit and did not get it
Chris and Joe called me back and told me they would give me a $100 in store credit toward my next service. Not $184 but they have restored good faith to me so I will go back.

02/12/2014
told I was to get credit and did not
I was told that $184 to drop the gas tank in my daughters jeep would be deducted from my bill if I had the service done here. They refused to do that at the end of the job. Hence I will be bringing my buisness elsewere in the future. Shame, I have been bringing many cars here for many years.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 02/15/2014

Sorry for misunderstanding Andrew. That was minimun charge to drop gas tank to see if jeep was worth repairing. Anyway I will give you $100 instore credit for future purchases. THank you staff at CMSUPER TIRE

CHARMANE B.
Westland, MI
09/04/2013
Oil Change
The matter was addressed and accept your apology.

09/04/2013
Oil Change
I was initially estatic about Metro 25, but now it seems as if business is slacking just a bit since new management has come in. Im not happy being told to look in my manual to reset my oil life when it has always been done previously!!
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 09/10/2013

SORRY MRS BUSSIE FOR NOT SETTING OIL LIFE. WE TRY AND SET ALL LIGHTS AFTER SERVICE.

DK
DAVID K.
04/03/2013
I came in for an oil change, my first on a new Taurus. asked for synthetic per manufacterers recommendation. Thet were not listening and put in regular oil. Not a big deal, but not what I askwed for.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 04/04/2013
Dave your new ford calls for an synthetic blend oil and that is what we used. Full synthetic would cost 60 instead of 30. sorry for confusion

DONNA M.
Southfield, MI
Ford Edge
02/21/2013
Three times a charm?
I hope so. The past two previous visits have been fruitless. I work and live too far away from this location to have come here so many times for the same issue. I even told the service rep and the technician of a slow leak that was found during an inspection. They told me to take the car and bring it back if the tire pressure light came on again. I am not happy that it did and now Im back, again for the third time.

I have very low confidence that these guys can resolve my issue without replacing the tire they've work on now for the third time. Very disappointing

VC
VICKY C.
Pontiac Grand Am
12/14/2012
Have had my car serviced there many times and won't go back!!
I was not happy with Chris! He was rude. When he asked me if I had been there a couple of weeks ago and the fact that I was not told me something about him. My car is old! I am doing my best to keep it running as long as I can. There's a screaching sound and I had asked to have it checked. Alls he did was turn the wheel. I asked if they checked the brakes (I've had to bring it back when the right side was replaced). He said you didn't ask us too! Really? I left and brought it right back. When it was checked again, I was told it could be the heater coil and 2 other issues were mentioned that I don't remember and that it would have to get worse before they would know exactly what the problem is. Wasn't happy with the service that day. If you don't want to do your best for the people who give you business on a regular basis then find another job. You would expect your daughter to be treated that way, right?
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 12/17/2012
Sorry you feel that way vicky. We have done a good job in the last 2 years keeping your "old" car running. We did check everything we can when doing oil change and safty check. You did not mentioned that your noise was when turning stering wheel all the way right and driving in circles. After having 2 techs driving in circles to find a mysterious noise we found it was safe at this time. normally we have to charge for this service and you were not. sorry for any inconvience

Randi M.
06/19/2012 Category: Service
Randi said she waited longer than she thought she should have waited and she was not happy that she was told that her rear tires were wearing down when they were only 6 months old. She was told that she needed a wheel alignment, but she was disappointed that it was not mentioned to her sooner. She would not recommend this business to others, but she chose not to elaborate.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 06/25/2012
randi i checked your invoice on tires that were purchased and they were bought 1 year ago. Invoice 39468 with 53,114 miles. Invoice has alignment recommed on it. Invoice 47037 1 year later has 69,028. So you have
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 06/25/2012
15914 MILES ON YOUR TIRE THAT WERE NOT ROTATED OR ALIGNED

DJ
DONALD J.
Detroit, MI
Dodge Caliber
06/01/2012
Refurbished tires
I went in for a tire deal and ended up purchasing 4 refurbished tires. They said that one was bad and wanted me to return in 3 days to have it put on. The day after my first visit, one of the new tires went flat as I was driving. My final review will depend on how they handle this situation. So far, I can't say I'm too happy with the tires.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 06/13/2012
Mr johnson im sorry for the problem with tires. I hope we satified you when you got 2 tires installed. if not please contact me at store 2484774840 thanks chris bailey owner

PB
Pete B.
Plymouth Charter Township, MI
03/20/2012 Category: Service
Pete said he brought the vehicle in to have the struts worked on. He called ahead and was told the service would cost $226. When he arrived at the business he noticed the price had changed to $288. He had the issue corrected before he signed the paperwork. When he picked up the vehicle, the price for the work on the struts had risen to over $300. They had charged him $24 to tell him the inner and outer tire rod ends were wearing down when he had told them so when he brought the vehicle in. They removed the charge. He would not recommend this business for the above reason.

EM
Ed M.
Redford, MI
11/02/2011 Category: Service
Ed said he will not recommend this business for service because of the following. He brought his vehicle in to have a tire fixed. While he was waiting, the person who was helping him told him he needed a new gas filter because it was leaking. Ed told him his vehicle is garaged, and he didn't smell gas. The person who helped him also told him he needed a new brake line, because the brakes were leaking. Ed informed him his brakes weren't leaking prior to bringing his vehicle in. He had them do the above work because he didn't have a choice on a Saturday, but he felt they flimflam him. He doesn't believe this business, even though he's been going to them for tires for years, and never had an issue before now. Maybe they were right, but there wasn't a darn thing wrong with his brake line or the gas filter prior to bringing his vehicle in to get his tire fixed. Ed mentioned the man who helped him with everything was new, but the manager and owner were also there.
Chris B. from Metro 25 - Firestone responded on 12/07/2011
Mr. Miller was credit for $100.00 towards 2 needed tires. He has since been back for wheel alignment for those tires.

LC
Latrina C.
11/02/2011 Category: Service
Latrina said this business does not offer any warranty on the tires they sell.

RK
Richard K.
Redford, MI
10/04/2011 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard. There was an issue with the vehicle that was supposed to be under warranty but he ended up paying for more than half of the work. He did not elaborate on what was done.