Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5Overall Rating 3.3750038/5rating 3.3750038rating 3.3750038
Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

TP
TERI P.
09/29/2019
Trustworthy
They make sure your vehicle is safe to drive Best price.I know they will always tell me the truth about my car.

JAMESA L.
Northville, MI
Dodge Charger
04/15/2019
Professional and quick service makes this place so great!
I wasn't in there honestly longer than 45 minutes. I initially went in for an oil change and decided to get tires also. I had been doing some tire shopping and they seemed to have reasonable prices so I decided to purchase tires as well. The service was professional and quick which are two of my favorite things when spending money.

JEFFERY H.
Dodge Journey
04/07/2019
I like the customer service and the workmanship they offer.
I ’ve been using this service for over ten years. Great relationship

JOANNE D.
03/30/2019
Good!
Prompt and did a tire rotation I didn’t know I could get.

09/05/2018
Good care
Went for my regular oil change, but had some other concerns . They handled everything well, finding and fixing the problem. They even drove me home, since I’m in the neighborhood.
Thanks!

TED S.
Keego Harbor, MI
08/29/2018
quick service
my car blew a fan belt and metro 25 got me in and out in 35 minutes. great service

Jeep Liberty
08/01/2018
Oil Change
These guys do good work. I’ve been coming here for years. Two or three of the best mechanics around.

DONNA H.
Westland, MI
Saturn Ion
07/28/2018
My only complaint would be that the interior of my car is always greasy & dirty when I leave and I hate to even touch the steering wheel. My latest visit resulted in the paint being scraped off/chipped on the hood where it meets the windshield. I didn't notice it until after I was home and I didn't report it. Other than that, they provide fast, quality service and the guys are friendly, knowledgeable & professional.

PR

FRANK O.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/27/2018
They took care of me
I didn’t have to wait a long time

DF
DWAIN F.
11/17/2017
Service advisor was helpful
Professional way my service was handled

SV
STEPHEN V.
06/09/2017
Enjoy doing a review
Metro 25 always does a good job.

EL

PATRICIA H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/09/2017
Tires
Very good friendly and helpful

YN
YVONNE N.
Honda Accord
01/25/2017
Reliable and timely
Walked in around 10:30 for an oil change; the service was prompt and ontine.

CF
Always fast friendly and FAIR AND TRUSTWORTHY

JOANNE D.
10/28/2016
oil change visit
Courteous, quick and thorough!!

GG
GARY G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/16/2016
battery /alternator testing.
I was serviced right away, and purchased a replacement battery with a multi-year warranty. Found out the next day that my alternator was failing. I had to replace by myself.

BRENDAN M.
05/29/2016
Please don't adjust my car
Everything was great but next time, I would like that the person who moves my car not adjust my steering wheel, seat, rear view mirror, and air conditioning. I found that rather annoying and unnecessary.

YN
YVONNE N.
Honda Accord
05/11/2016
Work overdue on Honda
I had my 2002 Honda checked for transmissions problems at another shop; and they were honest enough to inform me that I didn't need a transmission. I had several "leaks" and needed a tune-up that was very much overdue. Although, it cost me close to $900.00; it was so worth it! My Honda is running great! They did the work while I was at work. So I was able to have my car back on a Friday evening; in time to enjoy the weekend with my family!