Overall Rating 4.6249981/5Overall Rating 4.6249981/5Overall Rating 4.6249981/5Overall Rating 4.6249981/5rating 4.6249981
Overall Rating 1.8125/5rating 1.8125rating 1.8125rating 1.8125rating 1.8125

Katie S.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Average
I’m very particular since I’m in the business and I’m a small shop I think they could do better
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for us. We appreciate your feedback on how we provided service for you.

Kimberly S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Gateway Hyundai has provided me with excellent service over the past 6 years since I purchased my vehicle from them. They always get me in right away for service or inspections when needed and take care of any recalls.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

North Prince George, VA
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
I love bringing my car here. They are easy to work with and I am always pleased when I leave.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

I want to thank you for completing this positive review for Kimberly and her team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

AC
Arleen C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Updated /recalled
Thanks for being so precise and fast handling my Tucson.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Kimberly and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Mark L.
Petersburg, VA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent in every way
I have already recommended Hyundai to several of my friends, and to the fact that my entire family drives a Hyundai. The car service was excellent as well. Prompt, knowledgeable, any questions they more than answered. I will definite come back again for my next car service.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Kimberly and her team members. We are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great staff- friendly and helpful! Was in and out in no time!!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this positive review for Tommy and his team regarding your recent visit with us. My entire team and I are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

Rufus B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
They go me in fast, due to my lack of having a appointment !
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Michael L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Engine replacement
Replacement fine so far , still need miles on car to make sure all ok. Prior routine maintenance questionable on 2 consecutive visits requested service not performed yet dealer tried to charge when questioned service manager said he would talk to tech. Need more than that to convince me that service department will actually take care of me.purchased car there yet will take it elsewhere for service if service and attitude doesn't improve thank you.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you.

James R.
personnel
Another recall! But Kim who usually takes care of my wife and myself did her usual great job. She got me appointment I requested, gave me a clear explanation of the problem and had me on the road as quickly as possible.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Kimberly and her team members. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

PE
Paul E.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Prompt courteous service you can trust.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Kimberly and her team members. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

NA
Nancy A.
Windsor, VA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Have always received great service. Staff are professional, friendly & informative.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this kind and positive review for Kimberly and her team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

BJ
Bruce J.
B Jett
Tommy Baugh and Cheyenne the Service Tech Associates
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for both Tommy and Cheyenne. My entire team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you again. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

Manakin Sabot, VA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
The representatives are very helpful and personnable
From the moment I purchased the car everyone was very helpful.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Jerome R.
Chester, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
good time and goo job
I come the service department not include the "multi point inspection report"?

Not sure if my brakes were checked?

Jerry
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. I am sorry you did not get a copy of the report. My team will be rechecked to ensure they are being handed out at the end of service. Thank you for letting us know.

TG
Thomas G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
My 5-Star Rating is Sincere
This is certainly a first for me.. actually enjoying a service visit. The staff, especially Tommy and Kendi, were courteous, professional, prompt and at the same time provided my Kona with great service at a very reasonable price.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this very kind review for Tommy and his team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Colonial Heights, VA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Maint
Professional staff led by Jon.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. My entire team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

CG
Charmaine G.
Ettrick, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent staff
The staff was excellent and very courteous to my needs and eased any concerns thanks team
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Kimberly and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Kevin B.
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Coupons
The only problem I have I never received coupon
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you. When I return to the office I will look into your concern. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

TR
Tasha R.
S Chesterfld, VA
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Always on time
Now let me tell ya'll good people that Colonial always having me leaving with a smile on my face and my Sonata driving like brand new!!! I have always received good customer service and the timing has always been right on target!!! I just love the coffee,snacks and drinks they provide for you while you wait for your vehicle. So people if you are looking for good customer service and good mechanics come on over and bring your Hyundai to Colonial Hyundai!!!! You want regret it...
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your kind thoughts about all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. My entire team and I are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

RD
Robert D.
Midlothian, VA
03/08/2019 Category: Service
My Service Adviser (Kim) Always Does a Great Job
Service appointments are always on time and delivered in the time frame promised.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019