1966 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5454564/5Overall Rating 4.5454564/5Overall Rating 4.5454564/5Overall Rating 4.5454564/5rating 4.5454564
Overall Rating 1.63636/5rating 1.63636rating 1.63636rating 1.63636rating 1.63636

GM
Gregory M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2018 Category: Service
The facility is fine. I just don't want to be told that I need work done to my vehicle when I don't need it.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored to have been allowed to serve you.

EW
Earl W.
Emporia, VA
2013 Hyundai Equus
07/18/2018 Category: Service
The smiles on everyone faces when they greet you at the door
I'm pleased with the service that I received at Colonial Hyundia
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. My entire team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Jeffrey S.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil change was very timely
In an out.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

April B.
Mechanicsville, VA
07/16/2018 Category: Service
I have only had to have my truck serviced twice since I haven’t had it for an entire year. I like how courteous everyone has been so far and how clean it always is.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Summer and her team members. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

PG
Patricia G.
Chesterfield, VA
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Friendly staff, eager to please, pleasant atmosphere, prompt service.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

TT
Tremayne T.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Warranty
The service department did a great job in identifying and resolving my issue.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team members. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

Carolyn B.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
The overall service is great!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

I would like thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Tommy and his team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

EH
Earlene H.
2003 Hyundai Tiburon
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Repair to door handle
Needed a repair to door handle took a very long time.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. I am sorry this part took so long to get from Hyundai and then for us to quickly install it. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you.

Disputanta, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
*****
*****
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this positive review for Cheyenne and her team members. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

The Villages, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Quality work
Arrangements between serviced shop and detail shop needs to be improved. Way too much time waiting to get our car back.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this positive review for Tommy and his team. I will forward your comments on to the management of our third party detailing company and we appreciate your feedback. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future.

WS
William S.
Satsuma, FL
Great people at Hyundai Service Center
Timely, professional, efficient, polite, addressed me by my name.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly and her team members. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you and please let us know how we can help you in the future!

BG
Brenda G.
Disputanta, VA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
The repair shop individuals were professional and knowledgeable of my vehicle, and provided a great regular maintenance checkup.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

I want to take a moment to thank you for completing this kind review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we look forward to serving you next time!

Awesome
Always get good customer service here. Everyone is nice and accommodating
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

TR
Tammie R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Quick and affordable
Awesome service
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

LK
Larry K.
Richmond, VA
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service and treated with respect.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Dontaye C.
Richmond, VA
Good Customer Service very nice employees
This place is great they serviced my car after hours. I am very thankful to those guys at Colonial Hyundai.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Kimberly and her team. My team and I are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

Lee B.
Quinton, VA
Very friendly staff
Staff was very friendly
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Melvin W.
Henrico, VA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Always Excellent customer service
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you again and we hope to see you next time!

Christine B.
Hopewell, VA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Helping hands
Next time I am going to ask for my old parts back because it seem odd that each costumer had the same problem.???
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!