Overall Rating 4.5714307/5Overall Rating 4.5714307/5Overall Rating 4.5714307/5Overall Rating 4.5714307/5rating 4.5714307
Overall Rating 1.64286/5rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286

IP
Iva P.
Dinwiddie, VA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Roof rack fix
The roof rack bracket was smaller than the other three and make a howling/whistling noise when driving which is extremely annoying.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Summer and her team. I am sorry there is something incorrect with roof rack mount. I will address this with my parts team and make the correction for you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Jeffrey S.
S Chesterfld, VA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
recommended to keep my maintaninence up
yes, I think they try to sell you some things you don't need, but every business does it.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service ....
I am a Gateway customer for life....
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you over the years and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Latosha B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
The workers
Kim is the best!! Very patient and thorough with her customers!!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Kimberly and her team members. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

Awesome
If I could say just one word about this dealership it would be awesome.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. As always, we are honored you have have allowed us to serve you and we look forward to seeing you next time!

TG
Tonya G.
Recall repair
Very friendly staff and work done in a timely manner.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Carolyn C.
Repeat Satisfied Customer
I’m very satisfied and pleased with repeated friendly professional customer services I received & always receive at My Colonial Hyundai Dealership! Whenever scheduling appointments it’s just a simple phone call!
I have been a loyal faithful Hyundai owner for years and have always been satisfied and will always recommend car purchases & service maintenance to all my friends and family!!
Thank You Colonial Hyundai I’m a happily thankful blessed satisfied customer!!!!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you again. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

HG
Harvey G.
North Dinwiddie, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Servy
Very Welcoming
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Regina W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Employee
They were very nice and professional.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Joshua P.
Service department
Nothing.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

I am sorry you are having problems with your vehicle and we have had a difficult time repairing it. I will see to it that the repairs are done correctly. I am sorry we have caused you frustration and sincerely apologize.

ES
Effie S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
PRICES
Jesse James without a gun.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We check our pricing on a very regular basis and adjust as needed. I will again check the pricing on this repair. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Colonial Heights, VA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Service desk personel - not the gentleman, he's always been very polite
Would I recommend to a friend? Your vehicles, yes. Your dealership, not necessarily
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

I am sorry you have had an issue with one of my advisors as this is not typical. I will address your concerns with her. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Charles W.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
very friendly and making the customer feel like his business is appreciated
Entire staff that I come into contact with are very friendly and willing to help with a question
the waiting area with coffee is great- great seats makes the waiting time a non event

However - the car wash was down-I'm sure Summer will give me a new code when its back in business - this is a great service
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Summer and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Petersburg, VA
Service Department
Always receive excellent customer service and Kim is the absolute best.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this kind review for Kimberly and her team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you again. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

Christopher S.
Awesome dealership
Colonial has always meet my needs as far as service and customer service. Great people to work with will always have my vehicle serviced with colonial. Hands down the best place and the greatest people.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Cheyenne and her team members. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

James C.
Colonial Heights, VA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
great service managers
all service managers make individual effort to accommodate all customers. They all give updates during service, etc.. All are polite and knowledgeable .
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for all of here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we look forward to seeing you next time!

PH
Patricia H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/07/2019 Category: Service
My work was done promptly. It is always nice to wait in your lounge - clean, drinks and snacks available and comfortable.
Although it is not really convenient for me to come to Colonial Hyundai, I have done that consistently since purchasing my car there. I feel at home and confident that the employees know what they are doing.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this very kind for Summer and her team members. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you again and we look forward to serving you next time!

KP
Keith P.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Amazing as always
Great staff great location I will continue coming here
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Cheyenne and her team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

AD
Anayansi D.
Prince George, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Responsability
Our representative ( Jennifer) did everything she could to made us feel special. She is a good asset to the company as well Mat. Although, I would have preferred for him to be more involved in the sale since there were some issues with the vehicle. But overall, I'm very pleased with the service since the issues were taking care of and I truly appreciate that.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you.

Mary P.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
The people
None
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. My team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!