2087 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5833358/5Overall Rating 4.5833358/5Overall Rating 4.5833358/5Overall Rating 4.5833358/5rating 4.5833358
Overall Rating 1.58333/5rating 1.58333rating 1.58333rating 1.58333rating 1.58333

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/23/2018 Category: Service
New tires
They were able to replace tires on short notice. Friendly staff. Kept me updated on progress
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope see you next time!

Rita M.
Bermuda, VA
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is great, you are made to feel like part of the family.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. My team and I work hard to serve you like you are family. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

BV
Betty V.
Midlothian, VA
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness
They are always friendly and attentive. And I always feel and see honestly honesty when it comes to what my car needs are! I truly like how clean they keep the place!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. My entire team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you again and we hope to see you in the future!

BW
Brian W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service was good
They got me in even though I missed my appointment time
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. My team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
The wait
Arrived at 2:30 didn’t leave till almost 6
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Summer and her team. I am sorry you were not informed of how long this repair process would generally take on your hybrid. Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

Ray Andrew B.
2014 Hyundai Equus
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Dusty showroom cars not appealing to buyers.
Staff, location and professionals.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We honored you have allowed us to serve you and we look forward to seeing you next time!

SK
Stacey K.
South Hill, VA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
The Service Dept is lucky to have Summer
Although not very pleased with my Hyundai, Summer went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction and minimize my inconvenience and frustration.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Summer. I am sorry we missed the mark indicated by this poor review for Summer and her team. Please let me know how I can help.

Ludwig B.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to get my Hyundai serviced at Clonial Hyundai
Friendly, professional and efficient service
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you again and we look forward to seeing you next time!

LF
Laverne F.
Carson, VA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
I have always brought my vehicles to this dealership for service. The staff is courteous and professional. The quality of service is very good.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we look forward to seeing you next time!

BJ
Bruce J.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Cheyenne and Tommy in Service
Great persons with honesty and integrity.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and Cheyenne. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you again. We look forward to serving you next time!

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Colonial Hyundai is the best value.
Colonial has the best prices on oil changes , air and cabin filters. I live the same distance between two other Hyundai dealers and choose Colonial for the value and home town family feel.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We always enjoy seeing you when you are here with us. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service with a Smile
Colonial Hyundai has a service team that has treated me and my family as prize customers for over 11 years. Service with a smile means a lot to many. I also like the integrity of the maintenance team. Thanks for all you do to keep our vehicles properly rolling.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We have been honored you have allowed us to serve you over the last 11 years and we look forward to serving you in the future!

EC
Ella C.
VA
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/16/2018 Category: Service
staff and facilities
Your front end staff are very good and your facilities are very nice and clean.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

LP
Laura P.
Prince George, VA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service from Summer and all the folks in the Service Dept.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. My team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Convenient and courteous service
The service I receive is almost always prompt. I drop my car off before work and if there are any extras that needed to be done beyond the normal service, I receive a call with the additional charges and have the option to do them during the current service. I do not get surprised when I get there and additional work has been performed without my knowledge. All the service personnel are friendly and helpful.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you again and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Leslie B.
Wichita Falls, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Everything was great with the exception of the service department not resetting the computer in the car after maintenance was done
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review with your comments. Please let me know if you need any assistance with the reset procedure. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Punctual, friendly
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Robert W.
Robert
See notes
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. I have taken your comments this morning and redirected my team going forward. Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

North Prince George, VA
Tucson
Comfortable sitting area and fast service.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

TR
Theresa R.
Hopewell, VA
Sonata mileage service
Always helpful and professional.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018