Overall Rating 4.6153846/5Overall Rating 4.6153846/5Overall Rating 4.6153846/5Overall Rating 4.6153846/5rating 4.6153846
Overall Rating 1.69231/5rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231

HG
Harold G.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Top Notch
I have a 2013 Elantra that's driven hard, highway miles, city streets and just around the suburbs. I've put 130,000 miles on it and aside from brakes and oil changes the car has held up well. At 130,000 miles the right CV axle required replacement but noise in the drivetrain continued. Seemed to to be the left wheel bearing, replacement didn't fix the noise. Turned out to be the transmission. Colonial Hyundai provided me a 2019 loaner vehicle while I waited for the transmission to come in and be installed. They went the extra mile and treated me as if I was a recent customer not someone with a 5 year old car that's out of warranty.

OW
Oliver W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent and Timely service
The Service department at Colonial Hyundai provides service with a can't be beat attitude. Beginning with (Jon) the Service Mgr through (Kim) the service coordinator the courteous service is great. Thanks ......

Hyundai keep its word on both Repairs and service. I will always take my car back to Colonial Hyundai..........
Rose and Oliver
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

I would like to thank you for your kind review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you again and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Moseley, VA
2018 Hyundai Accent
Good place
Was happy faster then I had thought it would take
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this positive review for Summer and her team. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

TC
Travonte C.
Petersburg, VA
Travonte survey
The service is fast and the employees are nice and friendly
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

HW
Harold W.
Waverly, VA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick friendly service
My service appointment was handled very efficiently and in professional manner.
Prices were fair for the services performed.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this positive review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service personnel. Clean waiting area.
Very good place to have your car serviced.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. My entire team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Lisa M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Sevice team
Service is great.The people there are great. They realy help and explain things to you. They are always happy there.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Kimberly and her team members. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Darrell W.
Fort Lee, VA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Meeting People While My Car is at the Doctor
The facility was inviting and the customer service had a welcoming texture. The people who own the car we delightful while waiting on the vehicle to be serviced. The atmosphere I invoked conversation with other people, so I had a nice experience.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. We are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good people, slow service.
The workers were nice and courteous. However, they never communicated how long the service would take and there was no communication throughout the repair.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Summer and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you. I will look into your concern of your USB not working. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Disputanta, VA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/13/2018 Category: Service
yearly inspection
On time and out in about 35 minutes
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team members. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

Janet C.
Petersburg, VA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
When i first purchased my vehicle i had very nice people. Very understanding and friendly. I have recommended several people to Hyundai and they love it
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Kimberly and all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. My team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

TP
Timothy P.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
a great service experience
I was thoroughly pleased with Colonial (formerly Gateway) Hyundai's service when I had some recalls to take care of. scheduling the appointment check-in were easy, they knocked out 4 recall issues in less than 2 hours (one of which I know involved a LOT of work disconnecting dashboard components to replace a small part in the steering column), and have a very comfortable waiting area with TV, wi-fi, free snacks and coffee. zero pressure to do additional work, and they threw in a free oil change and car wash. this was the best service experience in recent memory, and I'll definitely plan to use them again if needed.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Linda M.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Oil Change and State Inspection
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/11/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

CF
Cindy F.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Nice staff, clean facility
This is the 2nd lease Hyundai that I've had. I've always taken them back to the dealership for service.

I just wish they would rotate tires at no cost.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have given us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to serving you in the future!

KP
Keith P.
Hopewell, VA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Amazing experience!
Everyone was helpful and listened yoy requests as well as friendly and courteous! Appreciated all the way across the board
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this very kind review for Kimberly and all of us here at Colonial Hyundai. My team and I are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let anyone of us know how we can help you in the future!

Colonial Heights, VA
2017 Hyundai Azera
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service in a timely manner. Very personal also!!
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Tommy and his team members. All of us here at Colonial Hyundai are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

Cynthia S.
Claremont, VA
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Dianna S
Friendly and fast service
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you and we hope to see you next time!

James R.
Trusted service representatives.
My wife's accent had to be towed in for repairs. Kim who has helped us in the past took care of it. She was polite and efficient, calling us within two hours reporting the problem and solution. Since I had to drive my wife to the dealer I asked Kim if she could arrange for an inspection of my Sonata. No problem. Thanks Kim for saving me another trip.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for Kimberly. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you again. We look forward to visiting with you again next time!

CF
Charles F.
Columbia, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best service ever by Cheyenne
They do a top job there and get you in quick.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this positive review for Cheyenne and her team. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

BJ
Bruce J.
Chesterfield, VA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Sport service
Tommy Baugh is the best Service Technician.
Jon C., Service Director from Colonial Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this kind review for Tommy. We are honored you have allowed us to serve you again and we look forward to serving you next time!