2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Services
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

thank you for the feedback!!

Cullen, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Great Staff
All entire staff always has a pleasant disposition and they are always attentive to the customers.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

KF
Kathy F.
Spout Spring, VA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Great service everytime I take my car. I have had my Tucson for over 9 years and it is still running good. I am very pleased with my Hyundai. I would defintely consider another one if I needed to trade.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you so much for the feedback!!

RE
Robert E.
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Early Bird Is The way To Go
Leave and pick up on your own schedule, always delivered exactly as promised, it's so easy and reliable
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 08/19/2020

Thank You for the great review.  We are always looking for ways to make having service work easier for our customers.  I am glad that the drop off service works well for you and we also offer contact-less pick up as well.  Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai, we know these are challenging times and appreciate your business.  We look forward to serving you again.

Jonathan Burks
Parts and Service Director
434-455-7065
jburks@crafthyundai.com

Mary S.
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent in all ways
Oil change and state inspection, in and out, no great lag time. Friendly and informative staff.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 08/12/2020

Thanks for the feedback!!

CR
Claude R.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Service Work
Service was handled in a very timely manner
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

You're the best!

PM
Phillip M.
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you so much for the feedback!

AC
Alissa C.
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Very down to earth and friendly
Billy Craft Hyundai gives the best experience possible. The people there are open and down to earth, easy to talk to.
We bought a Hyundai last year, and another this year.
I’ve recommended Kevin and Peter many times when someone compliments my Kona, or mentions wanting another car.
No problems with the service department, they are willing to answer questions and work quickly.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Thanks for the feedback!

Concord, VA
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer service terrible (James)
Terrible customer
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

We sincerely apologize for the miscommunication and misunderstanding and the matter will be looked in to.  I see the charges were waived this past visit. If there is anything more we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

HA
Heather A.
Vinton, VA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
I was in and out in 30 minutes for state inspection, oil change, and tire rotation. this was one of the best dealership experiences
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for the feedback!

Madison Heights, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Regular car work
I had a good experience, as I usually have with Craft Hyundai.

TD
Thomas D.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Another great service visit. Wish it was a little cheaper but I guess you pay for quality.

CL
Christopher L.
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Never disappointed
Craft Hyundai has ALWAYS done right by my wife and I. They’re courteous, knowledgeable, and swift with whatever task you give them.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for the feedback!! We do our best!

DZ

Jonathan B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Super Service!
The Service Department is very clean and modern. I saw the waiting area had just been wiped down as I was going to wait for my vehicle. They were very helpful and when my car was finished made it easy to pull right out of the service drive. I would recommend Craft Hyundai to everyone.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you!  During these trying times, your safety and the safety of our employees is top priority!  I'm glad we were able to exceed your expectations!  As always, thank you for your business.