Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

TE
Teresa E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Always Prompt and Friendly
I schedule my appointments and wait while the work is done. The employees at the Service desk are always friendly. They provide an ETA on the time it takes for the work and they are never late completing it.
Matt D. from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for the kind review! Your time is very valuable to us, and we strive to get things done as efficiently as possible. We are glad to have you as our customer, and please don't hesitate to contact us for any future concerns!

Bob H.
Forest, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Keep me updated on work to be preformed
Matt D. from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for leaving us such a great review! Part of our mission statement is to satisfy our customer to the fullest extent. Please don't hesistate to contact us for any future concerns!

Sweet Briar, VA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
10/08/2019 Category: Service
First time visit
I arrived for service on my car for the first time. Staff was great and communication was great. The wait was not as long as I expected. Very knowledgable about their services .
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for your review! We look forward to serving you again. Please let us know what we can do better to earn a 5 star rating! We take great pride in providing all of our customers exceptional customer service. Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

JV
Joe V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
quick oil change
Very fast oil chance, much faster than my dealership at home.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank You for the great comments, we appreciate your business.  We look forward to serving you again if you will be in our area for a while.  Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

EB
Everett B.
Moneta, VA
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Punctual for appointments and quick service time.
Making appointments is easy on-line and usually no waiting when you arrive for the appointment. The service time is usually quick and it is ready when promised. The waiting area is comfortable while waiting.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank You for the great comments. We are glad you found our on-line appointments easy also don't forget to check our website for money saving coupons for parts and service. We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to serving you again.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Clean and fast
Job well done very nice staff and worked so quickly with me.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate the great review and look forward to serving you again. Have a great weekend.

TH
Teresa H.
Goode, VA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Teri
Thanks!
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Jane S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Craft Hyundai Hits it Out of the Park Every Time
My service visit was as always perfect!
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank You for the great review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with superior service for future visits.  Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

NC
Nathaniel C.
Amherst, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2019 Category: Service
We always get great service there and your customer service is great
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate the great review and look forward to serving you again. We look forward to providing you with great customer service for years to come.

BL
Brandon L.
Blairs, VA
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Mpg card
I did not receive my mpg card reimbursement even though I got one last time.

Thank You for the great review.  I am sorry to hear about the MPG card, please contact a service advisor and they can help you.  You may have to call Hyundai Customer Assistance.
Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

Mary H.
Appomattox, VA
09/18/2019 Category: Service
The service center is great.
Always friendly and helpful.

We appreciate the great comments and will continue to provide the best service possible.  Looking forward to serving you again. Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

JO
Jimmy O.
Bedford, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Friendly honest service from all staff at Craft Hyundai Service Center. Knowledgeable service staff, manager and mechanics all very professional. Clean and comfortable environment.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank You for the great review.  We appreciate your business and the great comments.  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service on every visit.

TF
Thomas F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service, professional
Very good service and explained everything they did.
Also upgraded my computer at no charge and did a walk around and found some marker lights out.

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate the great comments and look forward to serving you again.

DA
Debbie A.
Madison Heights, VA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Took me right away. Very Friendly staff and knowledge.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank You for the great review.  We appreciate the great comments and look forward to providing you with outstanding service for future visits.  Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate the great comments and value having you as our customer.  We look forward to serving you again.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Be careful
Ask questions. Verify if work is needed and double check terminology they use when they say something is busted but it’s not.

I am sorry your last visit with us was not a 5 star experience.  I see you were told the axle was busted and not the boot.  I apologize for that as it was not written correctly on the repair order that the service writer received to type out the findings of the tech.  I will have our service manager give you a call to see what we can do to remedy any problems you may have encountered. Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

SD
Scott D.
Arrington, VA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
The service was excellent and very professional.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thank You for the great comments.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Robert B.
Rustburg, VA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2019 Category: Service
They are remarkable. Never have a problem. Love going there
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank You for the great comments.  Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai and we look forward to serving you again.

09/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
All service work is done correctly and at a reasonable price.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate the great review and having you as our customer.  We look forward to serving you again.

Kaitlin S.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Great, Speedy Service!
I needed an oil change and the process was so fast. I normally have to wait for hours, but here I was done quicker than I was expecting. They changed my air filter as well since it was covered in pollen/leaves. They talked to me first about doing things though, which was nice since some places try to do it without letting you know. The waiting area was comfortable as well with coffee and doughnuts provided. I will certainly keep coming here for my needed services!

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We take great pride in providing superior customer service.  We have the best factory trained techs to provide th best care for your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again.