Overall Rating 4.3214275/5Overall Rating 4.3214275/5Overall Rating 4.3214275/5Overall Rating 4.3214275/5rating 4.3214275
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

PT
Paul T.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service. Usually fix the problem the first time around.
I am normally totally pleased with the service and results I receive. However, this time around, I am less than pleased. My vehicle was in for an air bag recall fix. Well, it was not fixed this time, so I have to bring it back in again, and in the meantime, I think we are driving around with airbags that will not work, or will not work properly, if we are unlucky enough to get involved in an accident with the vehicle.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank You for your review.  I spoke with Andrew and was told you will be bringing it in today to diagnose the problem.  I appologize that you will have to bring the vehicle back in, We have completed well over 100 of these campaigns and not seen this occur before.

LL
Louis L.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Professional
Made an appointment for my first oil and filter change and tire rotation. Was there less than 30 minutes, in and out. My service consultant was very professional and helpful. To add to my already great exerperience, my service appointment was free because of it being my first time. I would recommend Craft Hyundai to anyone!
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You! We appreciate you choosing Craft Hyundai and look forward to serving you for many years to come.

LP
Lawson P.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
L Pritchett
Quick service done right
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank You for the great comments.  We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to seeing you again.

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Repair done in a timely manner. Hope it will continue.

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We are working hard to provide the best and most efficient service for you.  We look forward to serving you again.

Appomattox, VA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great
Always great service
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank You for the great review. We look forward to seeing you again.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/09/2018 Category: Service
NA
none

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

RD
Renee D.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The service is fantastic

Thank You for the great review! We always try our best and appreciate having you as our customer. We look forward to serving you again.

Sandra B.
2013 Hyundai Azera
11/08/2018 Category: Service
New tires
We had priced new tires for my 2013 Azera and Billy Craft Hyundai offered the best price. We were so pleased to continue to do business with them.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank You for the great review.  We are happy to hear we were the best priced.  We look forward to serving you again.

Jenna S.
Carlisle, PA
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2018 Category: Service
I Had warranty work to be done and they were awesome about setting it up and doing the work.

We Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai. We are always ready and willing to help.  We look forward to serving you again.

Pamplin, VA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate the quick professional service.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

We appreciate your great comments and always try to keep your wait time to a minimum while providing the best possible service.  We look forward to serving you again.

Clara H.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
I am always treated very well when I come in to Hyundai. Always so friendly and informative when servicing my car!

Thank You for the great review.  We appreciate having you as our customer.  We look forward to serving you again.

EM
Edward M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service and personnel
Andrew in service has always been superb, as b he was today on our 1st oil change. Kevin Smith stopped to say hi as we were waiting. Accolades for the personnel and service. 2018 Santa Fe Sport, 2.0Turbo, all packages is awesome. 5000 mIles for t ire rotation seemed soon, but my bad for thinking this was an included free service.
Matt D. from Craft Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for choosing Craft Hyundai as your service provider! We hope to continue giving you exceptional service on each of your visits.

In regards to the tire rotation, we typically recommend that service with every oil change. Having those two services in sync with one another help keep track of them to ensure proper timing, and also to ensure quality tire performance.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

HN
Heather N.
Meherrin, VA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Craft Hyundai Service Department is not only friendly but knowledgeable too. They do their best to explain what is going on and help a customer out when they can. I have had some issues with my car and the service dept, has been very helpful even when I decided not to get my car repaired due to expense. Thank you Craft Hyundai
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Mary B.
2014 Hyundai Azera
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Another Great experience
I had new tires put on my car. I wanted the exact tires that came on the car and they had them in stock and could schedule me for the next day. Cindy is always so nice to talk with when she gives me my rides to and from work making it very convenient. I also appreciated the call that told me the machine to do the tire balancing was down so it would take a bit longer than anticipated. Thanks for being proactive with communication.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank You for the great review.  We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to serving you again.

VR
Vicki R.
Danville, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/28/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate being able to schedule my service online and even though I may not find the type of service I am looking for can type in what I need. Although the service people did not read or see my comments they were able to accommodate me with no ill will.

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai. I will look into why your comments didn't come through on our side when you made your appointment.  We look forward to serving you again.

SD
Scott D.
Arrington, VA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Clean, fast and friendly
My car was dropped off and the service was faster than expected. The service area is always clean and the people friendly
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/27/2018

Thank You for the great review.  We appreciate the great comments and look forward to serving you again.

Bedford, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service !!!
Scheduled an oil change through the App on my phone...which is super convenient for me !!! The service dept is very efficient and they offer a nice lounge while you wait for your car. Highly recommend !!!
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank You for the great review. We are glad you found using the app fast and easy. We look forward to serving you again.

LA
Larry A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/20/2018 Category: Service
replaced broken sun roof under warrenty work
not expected but very appreciated

Thank You for the great review.  In most cases glass is not warrant-able, but my technician found no evidence of damage that would have caused it to shatter. I am glad we were able to remedy this situation for you. Looking forward to serving you again.

BW
Beth W.
Evington, VA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Excellent and I very friendly

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai. We look forward to serving you again.

AC
Alicia C.
2007 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, quick and efficient service
The staff at Craft Hyundai inspire both confidence and trust - two things one does not automatically find in an auto service center. It makes life that much easier to feel, when the cars need attention, that one can be assured of both excellent service and a pleasant interaction with the personnel. It is a great load off our minds to have found this place! We have no reason to go anywhere else!
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate having you as our customer and the fantastic comments.  Let us know if we can help in anyway, we are always here for you.  Looking forward to seeing you again.