Overall Rating 4.2962978/5Overall Rating 4.2962978/5Overall Rating 4.2962978/5Overall Rating 4.2962978/5rating 4.2962978
Overall Rating 2.19231/5Overall Rating 2.19231/5rating 2.19231rating 2.19231rating 2.19231

Rustburg, VA
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai. We look forward to serving you again.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff as always. Quick turnaround.

Thank You! We look forward to seeing you again.

The best
Your service dept staff is the best! I drive long distances and I feel like they really look out for me and the safety of my car.
Matt D. from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for your kind review! Our Service Department works very hard to ensure your vehicle leaves us better than it came in. It is truly our pleasure!

07/20/2018 Category: Service
The people are very helpful and friendly.
The service people at Craft are very helpful and friendly.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai! We look forward to seeing you again.

LE
Linda E.
Charlottesville, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant helpful customer service
Love my Santa Fe!
Timely service, professional friendly staff, always helpful and courteous.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank You! We look forward to serving you again.

Clara H.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
I have always been very pleased with my service at Craft Hyundai. Everyone is so helpful and informative. Couldn't ask for a better place to deal with!

We appreciate having you as our customer. We look forward to serving you again and Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

Deborah M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Best service in town
I always take my car there for annual inspections,and oil changes. I have always had a good experience.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Craft Hyundai: oil change and tire rotation
My experience overall was very positive. The staff was extremely warm, friendly, and helpful. My only complaint is that the service could have been performed in a more timely fashion: even though I had an appointment, and there were seemingly no other cars being serviced at the time, I still had to wait a good while before my car was even brought in. Other than that, though, a great experience.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank You for your review. We are short a lube tech at this time and are working hard to remedy the situation. We should be ready before your next visit. Looking forward to serving you again.

John M.
Huddleston, VA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
john menna
excellent service
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank You! Looking forward to serving you again.

AA
Alecia A.
Glasgow, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Atmosphere
I feel like I'm visiting old friends when I am there. It's a wonderful environment to be in. Everyone is nice & helpful.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank You! We appreciate the great comments as we are working hard to provide the best customer service. Looking forward to seeing you again.

KF
Keith F.
Evington, VA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Consistency
Has been consistently providing service in manner expected.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank You! We appreciate the great review and look forward to serving you again.

Charles S.
Amherst, VA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Had a great experience everyone was helpful and explained everything professionally.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank You Mr. Smith for choosing Craft Hyundai! I am glad you had a great visit with us and look forward to serving you again.

SD
Scott D.
Arrington, VA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/04/2018 Category: Service
They treat you like family
The service is excellent and they treat you like family

We appreciate having you as part of our family! Thank you for choosing Craft Hyundai.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Great as always
Pays great attention to details.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate the great review and look forward to serving you again.

Altavista, VA
07/02/2018 Category: Service
My service was done quickly while I waited - great job!
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank You! We look forward to serving you again.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Good as always
I always take my car here. Very friendly service.

We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to seeing you again.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Recent service appointment
Would recommend this service center
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you for your review! We hope to continue providing you with great service.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Lorie M.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Filter replacement is a bit expensive
Overall the service department is good. I just think the cost to replace a few filters is sky high when it only took a few minutes to accomplish the task.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai. I will take a look at the filter pricing, we do a price comparison quarterly with other dealers in our area and have always been on the lower end of the metric. Also please check our website crafthyundai.com for service and parts coupons that can help save you more money on your visit. We look forward to serving you again.

Janet B.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Accommodating, clean, friendly
Friendly, knowledgeable staff and clean, modern facility

We appreciate your feedback, and Thank You for the great review.  We look forward to serving you again.

NC
Nathaniel C.
Amherst, VA
06/26/2018 Category: Service
?
We love your place. Everyone is so professional and great to work with.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai! We appreciate your great survey and look forward to serving you again.