Overall Rating 4.3214275/5Overall Rating 4.3214275/5Overall Rating 4.3214275/5Overall Rating 4.3214275/5rating 4.3214275
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Donna H.
Madison Heights, VA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Craft Hyundai Service
I have been bringing my vehicle to Craft Hyundai since they came into existence. I have never had an issue with any of the personnel. They are always great, very willing to answer any questions I may have. I have a 17 Hyundai Elantra and this is my 4th Hyundai. I plan to continue purchasing Hyundais. No only are they great vehicles but the Service at Craft Hyundai is second to none!!! Thanks for the great service!!!

AH
Ashley H.
Gretna, VA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Super nice staff.
Everyone here is super friendly!
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We are always happy to hear how friendly we are and Thank You for being our customer.  We hope to continue providing you with great service and look forward to serving you again.

Robert C.
Huddleston, VA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Have not corrected the SAFETY related issues that I have experienced with my DCT.
There seems to be a failure of the Hyundai Company to autherize the dealer to replace the DCT assembly with an updated model or to tell them how to fix mine! Instead the Company and dealer says "it performs as designed". But it definately seems like the DCT in my Veloster suffers from an INADEQUATE design resulting in SAFETY performance issues. My DCT is a true LEMON and the dealer has not corrected it's issues.

Service Department employees encountered were very friendly.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We never refused to work on your Veloster, in fact when you brought the vehicle in we took you back home (an hours drive one way) since we did not have an SRC car here.  The tech compared the driving in reverse up a hill to another 2016 Veloster and had identical response with the DCT.  The tech did call and found no cases similar to the problems described. We came back out to pick you up and bring you back to the dealership, we offered to let you test drive the other 2016 we have here on the lot. I remember you were discussing trading the vehicle in with our sales manager. I will discuss this problem you are having with our Divisional manager, but she also did drive your vehicle on 3/14/18 at 3648 miles and found no problems with the vehicle on a 24 mile test drive. I do empathize with your concerns, and will relay this information to her. I do appreciate that you noted our service department as very friendly and we will do anything that we can to assist you.  If I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me.  I will discuss this issue with Hyundai and get back in touch with you as soon as possible.

Janet D.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick turn-around and my free oil change...
My oil change and tire rotation was completed in just a few minutes. My state inspection was free and will be free since I purchased my Tucson there.

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate the great review and look forward to serving you again.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Good facility and workers
Overall I was impressed. I was a bit disappointed that it took a over a week to get an appointment however, that sounds more like a corporate and staffing problem.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate the great review and are working hard to provide you with the best service. I will look into resolving the scheduling issue and apologize for your wait.  We look forward to serving you again.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual
See title.

Thank You for the great review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

WS
William S.
Bedford, VA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Red Carpet Service
First class service, the associate, Andrew, greeted me at the door and addressed me by name. They even accommodated me with a last minute oil change, even though I had only made an appointment for an alignment. Service was prompt, and professional. Top-notch experience, and I’ll definitely be back for future service!

Thank you for choosing Craft Hyundai as your service provider! We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to providing you with exceptional service on each of your visits.

EW
Erin W.
Amherst, VA
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service and service staff.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate the great comments and having you as our customer.  We look forward to serving you again.

Roseland, VA
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and prompt Service
I go out of my way to have my oil changes and regular service work done with Craft Hyundai. They are always helpful and prompt.

Thank You! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

01/08/2019 Category: Service
As usual, prompt service.
We were treated with great respect as usual. The service was completed very quickly and professionally. We have never been disappointed with the work done here.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank You for the great review! We always love to hear that our customers are completely satisfied.  Thank You for being our customer and we look forward to serving you again.

Madison Heights, VA
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Every experience is great
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank You for the great review.  We look forward to serving you again.

01/04/2019 Category: Service
The Overall Experience
The staff does out of its way to meet the needs of the customer.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank You for the great review.  We are always working to provide the best experience for our customers.  We look forward to serving you again.

Jacqueline L.
Virginia Beach, VA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I live in Roanoke but was driving to va bch when I had an emergency situation with my car. They fit me in even tho it was New Years Day. They were so friendly & accommodating, not to mention efficient. They had it fixed within an hour & answered all my concerns. I would definitely go back there except that I now live in Va Beach but I would recommend them to everyone! Thank for your awesome service.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate the great comments and welcome you back anytime.

BW
Beth W.
Evington, VA
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Price price price

Thank You for the great review! We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to serving you again.

Sarah H.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly people
Service person was very nice and helpful, answered all questons that I had.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai. We appreciate your great comments and look forward to being you service provider for future visits.

Belcamp, MD
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
I felt that from start to finish my car needs were understood. Everyone took the time to do a great job and inform me every step of the way.

Thank You for the great review.  We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to serving you again.

12/28/2018 Category: Service
Has It All
Fast, accurate, friendly & professional!
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai! We appreciate the great comments and look forward to serving you again.

David W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Love the speed and ease of getting an appointment here. Still don’t understand why they only charge me for 5 qts when my vehicle takes 6.

Thank You for the great review.  I apologize for the billing error, I will inform our Parts Department to pay better attention when billing parts for the V6 engine that does take 6 quarts, I can assure you that the techs do a fantastic job to make sure the oil level is correct after an oil change as it is part of the Multi Point inspection.  Thank You for bringing this to our attention.  We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to serving you again.

12/25/2018 Category: Service
No complaints
Greeted me by name, moved quickly to get started and finished in a very timely manner. Can’t ask for anything more.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We look forward to serving you again and appreciate the great review.

Sherri B.
Amherst, VA
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great job and quick

Thank You for the great comments.  We want to provide the best service to our customers and look forward to seeing you again.