Overall Rating 4.2962978/5Overall Rating 4.2962978/5Overall Rating 4.2962978/5Overall Rating 4.2962978/5rating 4.2962978
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

CL
Christopher L.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Professional
Title sums it up.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank You for the great review. If you need anything don't hesitate to call. Looking forward to seeing you again and Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

Cumberland, VA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Air Conditioner Failure
The bumper to bumper (100,000 mile) warranty does not apply to the air conditioner. After 60,000 miles you are on your own. Our air conditioner went out and we had to pay almost $1,000.00 to the dealership to have it repaired. There are thousands of owners having this same problem. A recall should be out on this problem. Don't think we will be purchasing another Hyundai. However, the people at the dealership were nice and helpful.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai. I am sorry the AC Compressor is not a power train component.  As original owners you still have 10yr 100K Power train coverage. If I can help in anyway please let me know.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Convenient, prompt service, usually high quality
Be more careful to really check a vehicle over before returning it to customer. Making sure that any repairs performed left the vehicle in a better condition. I would assume after performing a tire rotation, the tires would be checked to make sure they are properly inflated to the correct PSI. Something that would only take minutes to correct.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank You for the review and I will be sure to address this with the Technician. The tire pressure should have been checked during your service and I apologize that you had to make another trip to have this done. If I can be of further assistance please call me.  Again Thank You for bringing this to my attention and this will be corrected.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
good service - not so friendly/welcoming staff
Always good quality service - but staff isn't always so friendly or welcoming
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai! I want to apologize for the Service Writer not being as friendly as usual he had just had a root canal the day before and was still in much pain that day.  He should have updated you once the technichian told him the airbag light was related to the extended factory warranty. I am glad that the part was in stock and we were able to get this taken care of the same day under warranty for you.  I assure you the Service Writer is feeling better, that is until October when he can get surgery done to fix the tooth. Looking forward to serving you again.

AP
Anthony P.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Service department was very accommodating
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We look forward to serving you again.

James F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Desk -- Customer Service
Kudos to Billy at the Service Desk. He took the initiative to call me and help me reschedule my state inspection. Thanks!!

We know time is valuable and want your visits to be as easy as possible. I am glad Billy was able to assist in getting this service done. Let us know if we can be of help any time. Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

Debrah S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
HAPPY!
So far I am extremely happy with the service I’ve received. Very kind & knowledgable.

Thank You! We appreciate the great review and look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Lee B.
Great Service Dept.
Excellent service with great personnel.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

We are here to help in every way, if you need anything don't hesitate to call.  Looking forward to seeing you again and Thank You for the great review.

AA
Alecia A.
Glasgow, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Atmosphere
Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank You for the great review and choosing Craft Hyundai.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Joseph B.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Your employees
Always friendly and ready to help in every way
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank You for the great review.  We are here to help in every way, if you need anything don't hesitate to call.  Looking forward to seeing you again.

Bryan B.
Concord, VA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
Great place
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Craft Hyundai. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know.

David W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
30 mins wait time for an oil change not to bad. Probably let them do it again.

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate the great review and look forward to seeing you again.

Appomattox, VA
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Very Friendly

Thank You! We look forward to serving you again.

Richard C.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
car service
I just had my wife's 2011 Sonata in for recall service. everything was handled as it should be. I went ahead and added an oil change while in for service and that was easily accommodated. the only thing Hyundai should do better is alerting owners of recalls. I actually saw the recall on Consumer Reports website and it was something my wife's car was in need of.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank You for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. I will check that Hyundai has your correct information if they mail out recall notices in the future.

08/27/2018 Category: Service
Efficient service
I was only in for state inspection. But there was an update taken care of by service dept. Much appreciated
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank You! We appreciate having you as our customer.  Looking forward to seeing you again.

Kelly M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Employees very helpful in explaining the repairs needed on my vehicle.

Debbie R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Service time
The service on my vehicle was completed in a timely manner, as promised when the appointment was scheduled. I appreciated that because my schedule is extremely busy.

Thank You for the great review. We know your time is important and appreciate the opportunity to serve you.  Looking forward to seeing you again.

Halifax, VA
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and prompt service
I was greatly warmly and my vehicle was serviced very promptly.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you for choosing Craft Hyundai. We look forward to serving you again.

Alison M.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Craft Hyundai has excellent customer service
Craft Hyundai took care all of my concerns. Their customer service is top notice. I will have all my services done there.

Thank You for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Enjoy that new Tucson!

Hurt, VA
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
Will continue to get our vehicle serviced at dealership. Excellent customer service, the service was performed on vehicle quickly, and keeps the car tip top.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai. We value your business and look forward to serving you again.