Overall Rating 4.2962978/5Overall Rating 4.2962978/5Overall Rating 4.2962978/5Overall Rating 4.2962978/5rating 4.2962978
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

Bedford, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service !!!
Scheduled an oil change through the App on my phone...which is super convenient for me !!! The service dept is very efficient and they offer a nice lounge while you wait for your car. Highly recommend !!!
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank You for the great review. We are glad you found using the app fast and easy. We look forward to serving you again.

LA
Larry A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/20/2018 Category: Service
replaced broken sun roof under warrenty work
not expected but very appreciated

Thank You for the great review.  In most cases glass is not warrant-able, but my technician found no evidence of damage that would have caused it to shatter. I am glad we were able to remedy this situation for you. Looking forward to serving you again.

BW
Beth W.
Evington, VA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Excellent and I very friendly

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai. We look forward to serving you again.

AC
Alicia C.
2007 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, quick and efficient service
The staff at Craft Hyundai inspire both confidence and trust - two things one does not automatically find in an auto service center. It makes life that much easier to feel, when the cars need attention, that one can be assured of both excellent service and a pleasant interaction with the personnel. It is a great load off our minds to have found this place! We have no reason to go anywhere else!
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate having you as our customer and the fantastic comments.  Let us know if we can help in anyway, we are always here for you.  Looking forward to seeing you again.

Jane S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service every time
I always have a great feeling when I leave after having my Elantra serviced. The service employees at my Hyundai dealer are so helpful and kind and professional. Also, the salesman who originally sold my car to me is usually there and if he spots me, will come over and we catch up since the last time. All in all, this is always a pleasant experience for me.

Thank You for your review. It is always nice to hear that we are providing the best service experience possible for you and all of our customers.  We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to seeing you again.

KF
Keith F.
Evington, VA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Accommodating with excellence
Service results always as desired and as expected with accommodating personnel. Thanks Billy!

Thank You for your business! We appreciate the great review and look forward to serving you again.

Elk Grove, CA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Quality of Service
Great job done!
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai. We look forward to serving you again.

Sandra B.
2013 Hyundai Azera
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great place!
I've always had good service.

Thank You for the great review! It's always our pleasure to see you and we look forward to serving you again.

Debbie R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I am always greeted as I walk through the door. My car was serviced in a timely manner. I appreciate the service department ensuring my satifaction each time mh vehicle receives routine maintenance.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank You! We appreciate having you as our customer.  We are here to help in any way possible and look forward to seeing you again.

Joellen P.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
great place.
Excellent service, friendly polite knowledgable people, pleasant waiting area

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We look forward to your next visit.

Appomattox, VA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Performed efficiently and to my expectations.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank You for the great review.  We look forward to serving you again.

Buckingham, VA
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service..
They made sure I had a loaner.....and were professional and nice.

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai we look forward to serving you again.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service that goes the extra mile
The staff at Craft Hyundai is friendly and extremely helpful. After dropping off my car for servicing, they happily provided shuttle service back to my home so that I could get to work in time that morning. Highly recommended.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank You for the great review. We are happy to provide free shuttle service (local area) to anyone bringing a vehicle in for service. Looking forward to serving you again.

10/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick oil change, friendly service
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank You! We look forward to serving you again.

AK
Albert K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Cleanliness, comfortable waiting area, quality of staff.
As I have been a customer since September 2012, I have visited the dealership many times. On many past occasions, Billy Mathews has been friendly and efficient. The tech on the most recent visit, Jacob Keith Dunn, was friendly and helpful.

We appreciate having you as a customer and Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai! We are just a call away to help in anyway. Please let us know how to earn a 5 star rating as we want our customers to be 100% satisfied.  Looking forward to serving you again.

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Service as usual was quick and efficient.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank You! We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to serving you again.

WS
William S.
Bedford, VA
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Top-notch Service
They really did an excellent job servicing my vehicle. I went in for an oil change and tire rotation, and they were able to fit in 2 recalls and a state inspection in a timely manner, they went above and beyond all expectations. My service consultant was very honest and upfront, and very courteous. I will definitely be back!
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai! We want to always provide the best service experience for our customers. We look forward to serving you again.

LC
Lymm C.
Huddleston, VA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Responsive and polite
Really wish that Hyundai would spell my name correctly. It should be Lyn.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai and the great review.  I appologize for the misspelling of your name, but I have corrected it in our system.  Looking forward to seeing you again.

Dianna P.
Gladstone, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Great location easy to get too.
Fast service
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Looking forward to seeing you again. Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

OC
Orlando C.
Forest, VA
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Best team
Best service
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank You for your great comments. If there is anything we can assist with please give us a call. We look forward to serving you again.