Overall Rating 4.3214275/5Overall Rating 4.3214275/5Overall Rating 4.3214275/5Overall Rating 4.3214275/5rating 4.3214275
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

LP
Lois P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Employees and convenience
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank You for the great review! We appreciate your great comments and look forward to serving you again.

Rustburg, VA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
On Time
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank You! We appreciate your great review and look forward to serving you again.

FP
Frederick P.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Professional and Courteous
Diagnosed problem accurately and completed repair at a fair price. Associate was friendly and courteous.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai. We appreciate the great review and look forward to serving you again.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Glad it's done.
I almost avoided hitting the deer leaping through my neighborhood. I called the dealer within 30 minutes of it taking off my side mirror. They had the part within 48 hours, but took over a week to get it painted. It matches perfectly and works fine, but would have appreciated some explanation for why the painting took so long.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

We appreciate having you as a customer and Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai! Unfortunately the bodyshop was backed up and it did take longer than usual to get the part painted.  I apologize for the delay, but as soon as it got back to us we called to get you scheduled.  Looking forward to serving you again.

CK
Carl K.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful
Was able to get to my car with out an appointment. Problem was resolved quickly. Very satisfied

Thank You! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

VF
Vincent F.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service, seems to be very knowledgeable
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank You for the great review.  We appreciate you choosing Craft Hyundai.  We look forward to serving you again.

David S.
Pamplin, VA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, no complaints. The staff I dealt with were engaging and helpful; scheduling service appointment online is really easy and convenient. The waiting room or area is excellent, they provide coffee and snacks and there's a large television that'll help you pass the time while you wait for your vehicle service to be completed.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank You for the great review.  We are always working to provide the best experience for our customers.  We look forward to serving you again.

Charles S.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Good service and friendly people
They are quick and reliable and treat customers very nicely. They also have one of the nicest waiting Areas of any dealership I know of
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate the great comments and look forward to serving you again.

Carrie W.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
I am always pleased with the service that this service center provides they are the best people to work with and always try to please the customer. I refer everyone I know to this service center because of how friendly and professional they are with the customer.

Thank You for the great comments! We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to serving you again.

PM
Phillip M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Moore 2013 Santa Fe
Always great service in a timely manner.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai! We look forward to serving you again.

AT
Ariel T.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service is lacking
I came in for an oil change last Saturday, Nov 17, 2018. The gentleman that took care of my car acted like I was the only thing separating him from going home, which I can understand because I arrived around 11 and their office closed at 12. Regardless, that kind of put a sour taste in my mouth...but I care more about the service itself than anything else and for that I am grateful. They put synthetic oil in my car, which I did not ask for, so I figured they were trying to charge me a little bit higher than a traditional oil change but I don't care because synthetic oil is great for reliability and longer oil changes. So last time I came here for an oil change they did not clean the carpets and apologized by offering me a free trial subscription to Sirius XM Radio. I chalked it up to maybe being a busy day. This time around, the carpet's were not cleaned just like last time so I will definitely be taking my business to jiffy lube because at least they get the job done and treat their customers like they matter. Customer service is about a 1 out 10 here so again, I'll take my business elsewhere.

I apologize that the carpets were not vacuumed I have spoken to the Tech about this situation. I will talk to the service advisor when he returns from Vacation. I did try to call you, I left a message and would like to talk to you about what we can do to remedy this situation. Again I apologize for the entire situation and would like to make this a better experience for you.

Robert S.
Bedford, VA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/17/2018 Category: Service
A bit more work than expected
I had a small clutch problem that I had taken my vehicle in for. I had to initiate communication several times to get updates on my vehicle however things were worked out and I was kept updated on a more regular schedule. The initial issue grew to be much more than I had expected when I was told that my car would need a clutch, master cylinder, catalytic converter and a motor. The service department was courteous and helpful during the time my vehicle was in the shop and provided me with a rental car while mine was being repaired and updated me as to the status of my vehicle and when I might be able to get it back. The only issue I had after the work was complete was a coolant leak that resulted from a hose that had been cracked; which the service department was more than happy to fix and return the car to me. All in all not a terrible service experience for the amount of work which had to be performed and the quality of the repair work is very good and my car is running like it used to. The only complaint is that the initial communication could have been a bit better.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for your review! Communication is a vital part of how we service the customer, and honest reviews like yours are how we get better. My team and I are glad that you are back in your vehicle, and hope to continue providing excellent service for any future visits.

NW
Nakeya W.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The people there are awesome!!!
Andrew and Billy are the best as well as the guys up front in sales!!

Thank you! We're very happy that you had a good experience with us. We hope to continue that for any future visits!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service experience
Staff was friendly and prompt.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your review! We are glad you experienced prompt and friendly service, and hope to continue providing that level of service. Your time is valuable to us.

Please let us know if there is anything else my team and I can do for you!

CO
Carolyn O.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service was excellent and waiting area clean.
They have donuts and coffee while you wait!

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience here, and hope we can continue to provide excellent service for any of your future visits.

Please let us know what we can do better to help us earn a 5 star rating!

PT
Paul T.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service. Usually fix the problem the first time around.
I am normally totally pleased with the service and results I receive. However, this time around, I am less than pleased. My vehicle was in for an air bag recall fix. Well, it was not fixed this time, so I have to bring it back in again, and in the meantime, I think we are driving around with airbags that will not work, or will not work properly, if we are unlucky enough to get involved in an accident with the vehicle.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank You for your review.  I spoke with Andrew and was told you will be bringing it in today to diagnose the problem.  I appologize that you will have to bring the vehicle back in, We have completed well over 100 of these campaigns and not seen this occur before.

LL
Louis L.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Professional
Made an appointment for my first oil and filter change and tire rotation. Was there less than 30 minutes, in and out. My service consultant was very professional and helpful. To add to my already great exerperience, my service appointment was free because of it being my first time. I would recommend Craft Hyundai to anyone!
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You! We appreciate you choosing Craft Hyundai and look forward to serving you for many years to come.

LP
Lawson P.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
L Pritchett
Quick service done right
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank You for the great comments.  We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to seeing you again.

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Repair done in a timely manner. Hope it will continue.

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We are working hard to provide the best and most efficient service for you.  We look forward to serving you again.

Appomattox, VA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great
Always great service
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank You for the great review. We look forward to seeing you again.