Overall Rating 4.3448276/5Overall Rating 4.3448276/5Overall Rating 4.3448276/5Overall Rating 4.3448276/5rating 4.3448276
Overall Rating 2.24138/5Overall Rating 2.24138/5rating 2.24138rating 2.24138rating 2.24138

HT
Hunter T.
Madison Heights, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Satisfied
Great service especially by service writer billy mathew
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future.  Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai and the great comments.

NC
Nathaniel C.
Amherst, VA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is professional and great to work with. We would definitely buy another vehicle there.

We appreciate the great comments. We want to Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai and look forward to serving you for years to come.

FB
Frank B.
Friendly
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank You we appreciate your business.  We look forward to serving you again.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Not a bad place for car service
Very clean and the customer service is very friendly. Workers are knowledgable.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai. I checked with the service advisor and it looks like your vehicle had a recall that they performed as well and replaced the engine air filter and cabin air filter. I apologize that the service took longer than expected, they should have advised you of the open recall on your vehicle and that it may take a little longer.  I like the idea for fresh fruit and will suggest that at an upcoming meeting. Thank You for the great comments and we look forward to serving you again.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Craft Hyundai Service Visit 2-6-19
Service is prompt, reasonably priced and friendly.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank You for the great review.  We appreciate the great comments and look forward to providing you with the best service possible in future visits. Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

LL
Louis L.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
As always, my visit to Craft Hyundai for scheduled maintenance was great. I felt cared for and assured that my 2018 Ioniq was well cared for per factory standards. There was one part (cabin air filter) that was not available in inventory. The representative noted this and deducted the cost, followed by a note to call me once the filter was in stock. I would recommend Craft and Hyundai as a product and company to invest in.

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai. We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to serving you again.  We should have the filter back in stock very soon and will call you as soon as it arrives.

CL
Christopher L.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellence Exceeded
Always a pleasure dealing with the Service department. Handled all services requested within a prompt, professional manner.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  Our team is dedicated to providing the best service for our customers. We appreciate the great comments and look forward to serving you again.

Hurt, VA
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/10/2019 Category: Service
The service department is excellent. The counter people are very friendly, fast, and efficient. I feel with the coupons that the service is fairly priced, and the wait is not long at all. The time you do have to wait is in a clean area with t.v., internet, and a overall comfortable waiting area. I would recommend.

Thank You for the great comments.  We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to providing excellent service for years to come. Looking forward to serving you again.

MV
Marianne V.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Simple and efficient
I always appreciate when I can schedule things online. I tend to be in work during regular business hours for most companies, so it’s helpful to be able to set things up quietly on the computer rather than stepping out to make a phone call.

On the morning of my appointment, I only had time to read through about a chapter of my book. They took my car right away and set to changing the oil, rotating the tires, and making sure all was well.

I was treated with friendly professionalism, which is definitely nice to see. Being a woman in my 20s, I am used to being spoken down to and called “sweetheart” by mechanics who assume my daddy must’ve gotten me the car. (Which, if you knew me, you would know such a thought is laughable.)

So yes! Highly recommended for all the right reasons.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate the great comments and value having you as our customer.  We strive to give all of our customers the best service experience here and look forward to serving you again.

Carrie W.
Customer Service in the Service Department
Always a pleasure dealing with this service department
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank You we appreciate the great comments.  We want to continue to provide you with the best service possible and look forward to serving you again.

Elk Grove, CA
Service is great
During the oil change a complete inspection was done which revealed a brake issue. Thankful for the service and follow through on this!!

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate the great review and look forward to serving you again. We appreciate having you as our customer.

Appomattox, VA
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Very Professional
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank You we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

CA
Crimora A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/05/2019 Category: Service
helped me quickly
helped with my problem

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai. We are always ready to help anytime. We look forward to serving you again.

02/04/2019 Category: Service
On time
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

WM
Wendy M.
Forest, VA
02/02/2019
Great friendly staff, The service and parts department due a great job!
The service department at Craft Hyundai due a great Job! Excellent service!
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

Thank You for the great comments.  We appreciate having you as our customer. It is always a pleasure to see you and we look forward to serving you again. Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

Bob H.
Forest, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Very friendly and do a good job of explaining the work being done on your car and future work that needs to done.

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate the great comments and look forward to serving you again.

Debbie R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
When my driver side car seat’s heating/cooling featured stopped working, the Craft dealership service department was committed to finding a solution. They were as concerned about the issue as I was and worked diligently until the seat was working as it should. A special thanks to Billy, who kept me well informed every step of the way. The employees at this dealership are wonderful. My dad used to say, “You go to a business where you feel welcomed, but you’ll return when you’re treated well.” I wholeheartedly agree with this statement and will be a return customer at Craft Hyundai.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai. We appreciate your business and your patience with us during the last repair.  Your vehicle did provide Hyundai with valuable data to assist in future repairs and designs. Thank You and we look forward to serving you again.

James F.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Billy & Andrew
They care about the customer.

Thank You for your comment, We do have two of the best service writers here at Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

SF
Shawn F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisors
The service advisors are always very helpful and friendly
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank You for the great review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Review
My review is provided on the previous page.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019