04/02/2020 Category: Service
Work is done on time
Great service as always.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Thank You for the great review.  We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to serving you again. Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

Joanne L.
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Once again I had a wonderful experience at your dealership. Service is always efficient and friendly. I trust them with my car & their recommendations. 😊
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thank You for the great review! We appreciate the great comments and look forward to your next visit. Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

WM
Wayne M.
2016 Hyundai Azera
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Service32620
Billy and crew at Craft Hyundai took care of my service in a fast and safe way during this COVID-19 situation.
Thanks for a job well done!
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank You for your great review.  We take the safety of our customers very seriously and Thank You for noticing.  As we work through this Virus we are doing all we can to prevent the spread to customers and our workers.  Thank you for your patience during this time.  We look forward to providing you with the best service and care in the future.  Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

SN
Sophie N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/27/2020 Category: Service
The service department at Craft is second to none!!
Our daughter is a college student in Lynchburg, VA, and she drives a Santa Fe Sport. She has had her vehicle serviced and repaired at Craft Hyundai for the last 5 years. Without exception, our experience with Craft has been second to none! She has always been treated kindly, with respect and very fairly. Thank you to the Craft Team for making this Dad's life a lot easier.

Thank You for the great comments! We are always here to help and Thank You for trusting us to keep your daughter safe in our little city.  We take great pride in providing exceptional customer service and look forward to serving you again. Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

TE
Teresa E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Friendliest, most informative service Person is at Billy Craft Hyundai in Lynchburg, VA
Billy - the service Guy is ALWAYS great, informative and friendly. Goes above and beyond and provides information for maintenance due on my next visit. You need to clone him - all car service desks need a Billy. Others who work the service desk are sufficient but Billy is the best you have.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

Thank You so much for the great comments! We do have the most friendly and attentive service writers here at Craft Hyundai. We strive to make every experience here with us the Best! Thank You for your business and we look forward to serving you again. Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

Bob H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2020 Category: Service
The customer service
The waiting area was clean and a pleasant place to wait and the staff was professional and explained everything in a good way
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Thank You for the great comments.  We appreciate having you as a customer and look forward to serving you again. Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

Ruth B.
Monroe, VA
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Everything went great!

Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

03/13/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
Went in to have my car door that won’t open checked out and a oil change. They did both really quick and had me out of there
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for your feedback!!

Moneta, VA
2016 Hyundai Azera
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and great service personnel.
Service people are friendly and easy to work with. Give accurate time estimates and work is done time and without having to comeback a second time.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback!

Jane S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Inm
I had already been in last week for an emergency and joked that they must be getting tired of seeing me. But this wonderful group of pleasant professionals was so good to me as they alway are and I felt completely at home as usual.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you so much!

RP
Randy P.
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Quick and Thorogh
I appreciate that I didn’t get an “up-sell” approach with this service center. They let me know what they recommend for the near future maintenance, as well as their prices, but they only performed what I requested.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you so much for the feed back!  We do our best to break the old stigma associated with car dealers.  We are here for you!

GW
Greg W.
Rustburg, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/29/2020 Category: Service
They are very friendly and professional.
I was very happy with craft Hyundai helping me submit a factory paint problem two Hyundai .
And their body shop took care of it in a very quality and professional manner .
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

Thanks for the feedback!  I'm glad we were able to get the repairs covered!

2019 Hyundai Kona
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Happy Hyundai Owner
The service was great. Communication was clear and they kept me updated through out my appointment. I am a happy Hyundai owner.
Jonathan B., Parts and Service Director from Craft Hyundai responded on 02/29/2020

Thank You for the great comments.  We are always working hard to keep our customers involved with the maintenance and repairs of their vehicle here at Craft Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.  Thank You for choosing Craft Hyundai.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/25/2020 Category: Service
top-notch vehicles and service
I normally do not have the most positive things to say about a dealership's service department. Craft Hyundai, however, is different. Billy, the service manager, does an excellent job, as does the maintenance crew. I am convinced they will help my Hyundai go the distance, to 200k and beyond.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you for the kind words!  We strive to break the stigmas that have plagued car dealerships for sometime.  We appreciate your business!

TJ
Tiffanny J.
Madison Heights, VA
02/21/2020
Excellent Service Every Time
I went in for my routine oil change, and was assisted by Billy who has been pleasant during every interaction and went above and beyond during my servicing yesterday. I will continue using Craft Hyundai for any servicing needs.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Craft Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! We strive to provide an excellent customer experience!