AT
ANNA T.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/21/2020
Convinced
I was completely satisfied with the service.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for the review. I am glad all is good with the Mini.
Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving.

AP
ANGELA P.
11/20/2020
Friendly, honest! Job well done
Friendly, honest . A job well done
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/23/2020

Angela,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate the opportunity to service the Mazda prior to your trip.
Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving!

ROBERT M.
11/13/2020
Trustworthy
Best mechanic in Jax. Honest and priced fairly.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/16/2020

Robert,
Wow, that is high praise! Thank you for the review and award.
Enjoy this beautiful weather!

11/09/2020
The Best!
Always feel safe bringing my car in. Such genuine nice people always happy to help.

RF
RAY F.
Buick LeSabre
11/07/2020
A place where customer satisfaction matters!
As always, John makes sure that he takes care of the problem and makes sure that the customer understands everything that was done to correct the problem.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/09/2020

Ray,
Thank you for the review. I am glad to help keep the Buick on the road!

11/06/2020
Always a great experience at Crossroads!
I’ve been going to Crossroads Auto Repair Service for years. They always take great care of my car with good work and affordable prices!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you for the review and opportunity to keep the Mazda rolling down the road!
Have a great day,
John
P.S.  thanks for the burger joint suggestion, they were great!

11/05/2020
Professional
John fixed our car. He is professional.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for the review. We provide complete auto repair and service, so anything you need we can handle it.
Have a great weekend,

RY
ROBIN Y.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/04/2020
As always, John provided excellent service. We have trusted John with our car care for years with no issues ever. We will never go anywhere else.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/04/2020

Robin,
Thank you for the review and continued trust and loyalty. We appreciate every opportunity to keep the Toyota's on the road.
Have a great day,

SK
SCOTT K.
Buick Century
11/02/2020
Honest dependable timely
Honest and dependable. 1987 Buick century still runs like new. John has kept it running for almost 20 years
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/03/2020

Scott,
Thanks for the review, it has been a pleasure servicing the Buick and keeping it on the road safely.
Great memories and history with that car!

DEE R.
Acura Integra
10/23/2020
Service you can always count on
Great customer service and never try’s to sell you what you don’t need. I have trusted my car to John for many years and he has never let me down.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 10/29/2020

Dee,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate you and the trust you have placed in us for over 10 years. It is always a pleasure to service the Acura, one of the "good old ones"
I hope you enjoy the weather, stay safe!

SANTIAGO C.
10/21/2020
Outstanding customer service and always satisfied with the mechanical work
I am always coming back to Crossroads because I can trust the people who work there. I move to a Different city but every time I need anything with my vehicle I come to Jacksonville to my trusted Shop.

Santiago,
Thank you for the review and trust! I am sure there are plenty of service facilities in your new home town, we appreciate the opportunity to keep you on the road safely.
Enjoy the day,

LW
LAURENCE W.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/21/2020
As always John and Santiago did a great job with servicing my truck. Thanks guys

Bull,
Thanks for the opportunity to service the Ford. It is always great to see you.
Thanks for the review,

HH
HOLLY H.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/21/2020
Great service, honest prices!
Was treated with respect and honesty. I would recommend crossroads without hesitation!

Holly,
Thank you for the review, it was great to service the Volkswagon, drive safe.

DIANE M.
10/12/2020
Excellent!
My brother referred me to Crossroads a few years back and I would’ve go anywhere else. John and Santiago are friendly, kind, honest and great mechanics. Pricing is reasonable and fair and service is top notch. Never have to worry about being “taken” when it comes to auto service/repair. Recommend crossroads 100%.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 10/13/2020

Diane,
Thank you for the review and the trust you have placed in us. We appreciate you and the opportunity to keep the Honda safely on the road.
Enjoy the mountains!

CG
COLLEEN G.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/09/2020
Highly Recommend Crossroads Auto Repair!
The owner John is so trustworthy and honest. My family has been going to Crossroads Auto Repair for years.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 10/12/2020

Colleen,
Thank you for the review and more importantly thank you for the wonderful article you wrote about Crossroads in your residential newsletter. I heard about this article from another customer and I am at a loss for words. You went above and beyond, and I appreciate it more than you know. These times are certainly difficult and yet, I am blessed by customers like you!