RF
RAY F.
02/26/2021
No matter what kind of problem I bring to John, he’s always able to take care of it!

JOHN M.
Acura TSX
02/25/2021
Car Serviced
My car had a 50,000 mile service at Crossroads. The owner John was quick and efficient and rate was reasonable. I highly recommend Crossroads for all your auto needs.

John,
Thank you for the opportunity to provide service for the Acura. I appreciate the review as well.
Please know we provide complete service and repair and will be happy to help keep the Acura running well.
Have a great weekend,

BO
BIANCA O.
Buick Enclave
02/24/2021
The best automotive repair shop in the USA
I have been going to crossroads for over 10 years my whole family in Jacksonville loves this shop!!! It is so hard especially for a woman to find a trust worthy mechanic but John and his staff have far exceeded my expectations. Friendly dependable and honest. Once they fix it it’s good as Gold! They Have my business forever I will come 100 miles if possible before I let anyone else touch my car. Thank you for excellent service!!!

Bianca,
Thank you for the review, it has been along relationship and we appreciate your loyalty.
Hope all is going good with the Buick.
Enjoy!

DA
DAVID A.
02/19/2021
Excellent service and Unparalleled honesty
I have been in Jacksonville since 2015 and this simply one of the best, if not the very best I’ve experienced. The best staff, the best service, promises are always kept and integrity is at an all time high. It was so good I offered to tip even though it was rejected.

David,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to repair the Toyota. It is always great to have a new customer. Please remembe we are a complete auto repair and service center, whatever the need may be we can handle it.
Have a great weekend,

WH
WILL H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/18/2021
Great repair
Crossroads is one of the best place for auto
repair in this area..John is down to earth, great understanding of your auto needs..would not take my truck to any other shop..very highly recommended..
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/19/2021

Will,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to service the Chevy. It is our pleasure to provide service with a personal touch.
Enjoy the weekend,

JON W.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/18/2021
Great place to take you vehicle
We are so glad that we found John. He is a great mechanic, honest, and the cost is reasonable. Much better work than taking our car to the dealership.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/19/2021

Jon,
Thank you for the review, we strive to provid quality service with a personal touch. It is great to be able to take care of your vehicles. Thanks again, please stay safe and healthy,

ROBERT M.
02/15/2021
The best mechanic I’ve ever had
Crossroads is run by an honest highly skilled mechanic. I recommend with reservation.

Robert,
Thank you for the review, hopfully you recommend without reservation. I appreciate your loyalty and friendship.
Have a great weekend.

SJ
SYLVESTER J.
Orange Park, FL
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/09/2021
Great service and easy to work with
I was recommended to the shop and was not disappointed great work

Sylvester,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to service the Mercades.
Glad to be able to meet you and I look forward to a great relationship.

LEE S.
02/05/2021
Repair of Honda Accord
John provided excellent service today for an emergency service with no prior appointment set.

Cadillac STS
02/05/2021
expert repair.
excellent service and excellent repairs.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you for the review, it is always great to service the Caddy, and to see you.
Thanks for lunch!

KK
KITTY K.
Saturn LW
Thank You!
Thanks, John, you're the best! My car is a fan too!! :-)

Kitty,
Thanks! It is always great to see you and service the Saturn.
Have a great week, stay safe!

BG
BRON G.
John and Santiago
As usual John and Santiago were very helpful in purchasing a car. They went over the vehicle with a fine toothed comb and gave me the calmness I needed to make the decision....thank you

Bron,
Thank you for the review and congratulations on the new to you car! I think it will be a great vehicle for many years.

ALICIA S.
Volvo S40
Service oil
Great service, kind people, mechanic speak Spanish, best of the best
Good price
Perfect experience

Alicia,
Thank you for the review, Santiago is a huge blessing to me and our family of customers.

MJ
MARK J.
John is the man
My family has been doing business here for years. Never disappointed with John’s work

Mark,
Thank you for the review, it has been a long relationship with the family. We appreciate the opportunity and we value the trust that is placed in our service facility.

JEANETTE S.
Dodge Dart
Truck service
Always take excellent care of my family and our vehicles

Jeanette,
Thank you for the review and the opportunity to serice the fleet!
Thanks for the best cookies ever!
Enjoy this weather,