RENA W.
Sparta, IL
06/10/2021
John was very knowledgeable
I just happened to pick the right place for my a/c repair! John was very kind and explained what happened and price was as quoted. Being from out of town I worried about finding an honest mechanic but I sure did! I would highly recommend Crossroads A/C and Auto Repair. Thank you again John, it will be a much better trip going back home!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/11/2021

Rena,
It was great to meet you and to be able to provide service to the a/c system in the Ford. I am happy to know it will be a much more comfortable ride home. I am thankful for the opportunity to service the Ford.
May you have a safe trip home.

GS
GARY S.
Hilliard, FL
06/08/2021
Great place
John is a good guy,seems to be honest and fair priced.I would definitely recommend him.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/08/2021

Gary,
Thank you for the review, hope all goes well with the Ford. It was good to meet you.
Have a good week,

ALICIA S.
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/07/2021
Exellent service
All perfect price, quality, parts customer service, honesty
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/08/2021

Alicia,
Thank you for the review, it is great to see you as well as having the opportunity to service the Mini.

LARRY B.
Toyota Pickup
05/20/2021
Personable service
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/04/2021

Larry,
Great to meet you, thanks for the opportunity to service the Toyota.

LEE S.
05/19/2021
CRV repair
Thanks for all the work you did on my Honda CRV. I can tell the new brakes are very sound and the car is ready to go on vacation in the mountains.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/04/2021

Lee,
Thank you for the review, hope the trip is great, enjoy the mountains!

DENNIS SR S.
Cadillac CT6 Sedan
05/12/2021
Professional service and affordable.
Have been bringing both of our cars to Crossroads Auto Repair for several years. We always receive courteous, professional service. They offer competitive pricing, far less that through my dealer service department.
All work is done right the first time. I have never had to bring my car back due to failure of a repaired part.
The staff is highly professional and has never recommended service to boost sales.
We trust our cars to Crossroads to keep us safe on the road.

Dennis,
Thank you for the review and high praise. I have always strived to offer exactly what you experienced. It is our pleasure to service your cars and we appreciate the opportunity to keep them safe and on the road.
Have a great week,'

LC
LINDA C.
Ford Escort
05/01/2021
Very trustworthy & fair.
Am completely satisfied with the work done on my car, considering it's age (over 20 yrs old). Mostly maintenance.work, but occasionally run across hard to get parts. I wouldn't have anyone else doing it. However, I don't drive around as much anymore either in past 2 yrs..Highly recommended.

Linda,
Thank you for the review and the trust you place in us. We are happy to help keep the Ford on the road and ready.

TG
TOM G.
04/30/2021
Friendly service and great work. I have never had a problem with any work done at Crossroads

Tom,
Thanks for the review and opportunity to service the Toyota.
Have a grteat week,

JOE B.
04/28/2021
Finish the work in a timely manner
Very pleased with attention to detail when lifting my truck

Joe,
Thanks for the review, we appreciate the opportunity to service the Chevrolet.
Enjoy this weather,

AC
Angela C.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Angela said she went on a referral. They were honest and friendly, even though it cost a good bit. She added she believed the staff member because he took the time to explain to in layman's terms what he did, and showed the parts he replaced.

Angela,
Thank you for the review, it was great to meet you and to be able to service the Chevy. I hope all is well.
Have a good day,

LC
LINDA C.
Hyundai Elantra GT
04/16/2021
Assessment
The service is fast & efficient. The pricing is fair.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/19/2021

Linda,
Thank you for the review, glad to see you again and the opportunity to service the Hyundai.
Have a good day,
john

MICHAEL M.
04/15/2021
Great mechanic
John is a great mechanic and awesome person. I would recommend him to anyone.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/19/2021

Michael,
Thank you for the review. I hope the trip went well. Thanks for the opportunity to service the Nissan.

MARIANNA C.
04/14/2021
Honest, diligent and great customer service
I love their service, diligence and honesty. Best car shop in Jacksonville
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/15/2021

Marianna,
Thank you fore the review. It was great to see you again. We strive to provide the best service possible, thanks for the opportunity to service the Honda. Drive safe.

KL
KATHLEEN L.
04/07/2021
Fantastic service.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/15/2021

Kathleen,
Thank you for the review, hope you are feeling better. It is our pleasure to help keep the Hyundai on the road.

GS
GABRIEL S.
Toyota Venza
03/24/2021
Always doing what is needed
Friendly and absolutely professional staff, good prices and excellent service!