KL

GS
GABRIEL S.
Toyota Venza
03/24/2021
Always doing what is needed
Friendly and absolutely professional staff, good prices and excellent service!

RE
Ralph E.
Chrysler Voyager
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Debbie. She said they do a good job.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for the review. We are always happy to help keep the Chrysler on the road.
Our prayers are with the family,

DONNA S.
Atlanta, GA
03/21/2021
Front End Repair
I know I always get the best price and service. They try and save me money when they can. I feel like they always have the customers best interest in mind when repairing and estimating costs for their vehicles.

Donna,
Thanks for the review, it is always great to see you when you are back in town. We appreciate the loyalty and trust you have placed in us. We have always tried to create friendships more so than business relationships with our customers. Thanks for being our friend!

MALCOLM B.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Lexus GS 300
03/20/2021
Old style garage, good honest people
John, the owner, great guy! Does good honest work. No surprises, just good service.

Malcolm,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to service the Lexus. We strive to provide quality service, fair pricing and personal attention to all of our customers.
Have a great day,

AH
ALVIN H.
Toyota Matrix
03/15/2021
Best mechanic in Arlington
Honest, hardworking, friendly staff, excellent service, 100% satisfaction, John has always treated us with the best professional care possible

Alvin,
Thank you for the review. It was great to see you again. I hope all is well.
Stay safe,

DAVID C.
Volkswagen Golf
03/10/2021
Timely service
And great attention to detail.

David,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to service the Volkswagon.
Stay safe and have a great week,

VB
VANESSA B.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
03/10/2021
Always affordable
I just can't stress this enough..In this company you have found reliable mechanics for life..
A job done right the first time!
Thanks John!

Vanessa,
Thank you for the review, soory for the late response. We appreciate the trust and loyalty you have placed in us. You have been the best referral agent we have. We are so thankful for all the new customers you have sent our way!
Have a great week,

MICHAEL M.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/04/2021
Great customer service, pricing and amazing work.
We used to live right around the corner from Cross roads. We moved across town a couple of months ago and I still bring my vehicles to cross roads. John and staff do a great job and they are great people.

Michael,
Thank you for the review, we appreciate the loyalty you have placed in us. We are blessed to have great customers like you.
Enjoy the week,

RF
RAY F.
02/26/2021
No matter what kind of problem I bring to John, he’s always able to take care of it!

Ray,
Thank you for the review, sorry it has taken so long to respond.
Hope all is well
Have a great day,

JOHN M.
Acura TSX
02/25/2021
Car Serviced
My car had a 50,000 mile service at Crossroads. The owner John was quick and efficient and rate was reasonable. I highly recommend Crossroads for all your auto needs.

John,
Thank you for the opportunity to provide service for the Acura. I appreciate the review as well.
Please know we provide complete service and repair and will be happy to help keep the Acura running well.
Have a great weekend,

BO
BIANCA O.
Buick Enclave
02/24/2021
The best automotive repair shop in the USA
I have been going to crossroads for over 10 years my whole family in Jacksonville loves this shop!!! It is so hard especially for a woman to find a trust worthy mechanic but John and his staff have far exceeded my expectations. Friendly dependable and honest. Once they fix it it’s good as Gold! They Have my business forever I will come 100 miles if possible before I let anyone else touch my car. Thank you for excellent service!!!

Bianca,
Thank you for the review, it has been along relationship and we appreciate your loyalty.
Hope all is going good with the Buick.
Enjoy!

DA
DAVID A.
02/19/2021
Excellent service and Unparalleled honesty
I have been in Jacksonville since 2015 and this simply one of the best, if not the very best I’ve experienced. The best staff, the best service, promises are always kept and integrity is at an all time high. It was so good I offered to tip even though it was rejected.

David,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to repair the Toyota. It is always great to have a new customer. Please remembe we are a complete auto repair and service center, whatever the need may be we can handle it.
Have a great weekend,

WH
WILL H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/18/2021
Great repair
Crossroads is one of the best place for auto
repair in this area..John is down to earth, great understanding of your auto needs..would not take my truck to any other shop..very highly recommended..
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/19/2021

Will,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to service the Chevy. It is our pleasure to provide service with a personal touch.
Enjoy the weekend,

JON W.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/18/2021
Great place to take you vehicle
We are so glad that we found John. He is a great mechanic, honest, and the cost is reasonable. Much better work than taking our car to the dealership.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/19/2021

Jon,
Thank you for the review, we strive to provid quality service with a personal touch. It is great to be able to take care of your vehicles. Thanks again, please stay safe and healthy,