JUDY K.
Middleburg, FL
Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2019
Great service. Competent professionals.
Service at Crossroads is excellent.
Trustworthy professionals.
Friendly people.

Judy,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate your loyalty and friendship.

JAN C.
11/25/2019
Crossroads
John is very knowledgeable & personable

Jan,
Thank you for the review. I hope all goes well this holiday season. You are in my daily prayers.
Merry Christmas

RF
RAY F.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/23/2019
First Class!
John always does a great job and finishes when promised.

Ray,
I appreciate your business and friendship. Thank you for the review and opportunity to keep your fleet on the roads.

BOBBY H.
Mazda B3000
11/20/2019
Trusted and Dependable
I have been using Crossroads for years; they always meet my expectations. They always get the work done in the time they estimate, and they have kept me on the road in my old truck for more than a decade, with general maintenance through the years; it’s a 2002 model. I trust Crossroads.

Bobby,
I appreciate the opportunity to keep the "old truck" serviced and running safely. I personally drive an 2002 Pick up as well.
Thank you for the trust you place in us. We appreciate you and your loyalty.

WH
WILL H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/11/2019
Great auto repair shop
This is a great & professional repair shop for your auto needs..John is the BEST in helping with your repair problems.. He went well
over his way to help with repair on my Chevy truck.. Couldn't have ask for more.. Highly recommend this repair shop for all
your auto needs.

Will,
Sorry for the late response. I appreciate the kind words and more so the trust you place in us. We are thankful for the opportunity to service the Chevy. Enjoy the Holidays!

EM
ED M.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/18/2019
Excellent, Reliable, Professionalional Service
I have been using Crossroads for the past 2 years, since my mechanic retired. They have always provided excellent, reliable and professional service AND MOST OF ALL THEY ARE HONEST!

JOHN / ALLISON S.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/05/2019
Honesty and integrity
We have been using John for about 4 years now. He and his team are the best there is...A diamond in the rough, truly. He’s very nice and genuinely cares. He uses top notch parts at very reasonable and fair prices. He’ll never try to sell you what you don’t need. If you’re looking for a trustworthy, honest, and competent professional mechanic, look no further. You need to check him out! You won’t be disappointed.

WH
WILL H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/01/2019
auto coolant leak
If you need honest & reliable service for your cars or truck this is the best for repair needs..could not ask for a more reputable repair shop than Crossroads..highly recommended..
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 10/02/2019

Will,
Thank you for the review. We strive to provide the proper repairs at affordable prices. I appreciate the opportunity to service the Chevy.
Have a great day,

IE
IVIAN E.
Saturn Ion
Fast reliable service
Crossroads Auto Repair provided excellent service. The staff is very courteous and friendly. They not only took care of the oil change but also gave recommendations to avoid future problems with my car.

Ivian,
Thank you for the review. It is our pleasure to provide service to your Saturn. At times service needs arise and we are thankful to be able to help plan for the needed service.

SF
STEPHEN F.
Ford Edge
Fair and honest.
After my mechanic of 15 years passed away, I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to find another one like him. I was glad to come across John who is honest and fair.

Stephan,
Thank you for the review. We appreciate the opportunity to service you vehicles. It is always great to have new customers and be able to offer proper service. I look forward to 15 years!

WC
WILLIAM C.
Cadillac DTS
Do good work
Did every thing I needed

Bill,
Thank you for the review. I hope you have a great week.
Be Happy!

SUSAN M.
Scion xB
Knowledgeable and Friendly
I always appreciate how you take the time to explain what is going on with my car and what needs to be addressed. You're always so good at prioritizing the work (when possible) and letting me know when a big job is coming up so I can prepare financially. I'm so thankful to have people like you and Santiago looking our for my safety.

Susan,
Thank you for the review. It expalins exactly what we have always desired to be as a service facility. We have worked hard to make sure our "family" is always taken care of properly and with the professionalism that they deserve. Quality service and proper communication is a top priority. We are thankful for the opportunity to service your Scion.
Have a great week!

Kia Sedona
09/13/2019
Unbelievable dedication and hard work
Santiago went above and beyond to find a part for my minivan, and despite the complications with my minivan’s bearings, he fixed it and had it running smoothly in no time and at a much lesser cost than I was expecting. I think he saw it as a challenge. A true master of his trade!

M,
Thank you for the review and appreciation of Santiago. He is truly a blessing! His dedication is unmatched.
We appreciate the opportunity to repair the Kia.
Have a great week!

BG
BRON G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/12/2019
Highly recommend
John and Santiago are exceptional in service....

Bron,
Thank you for the review. I apologize for the issue with the Chevy, but at least it was under warranty. I hope all is well.

STEVE B.
09/11/2019
Great knowledge and great service!
John and his team are amazing. His knowledge is outstanding and his commitment to customer service and doing the job right is second to none.

Steve,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate the opportunity to service the Chevy. Drive safe and have a great week.

LW
LAURENCE W.
09/07/2019
I love taking my vehicles to Crossroads Automotive because I always get great customer service. You always get personable service. Thank you
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/09/2019

Sudean,
It is our pleasure to serve such great customers like you and Bull. we appreciate the opportunity to keep you on the road safe.
Hope t ball goes well with the little man!

RF
RAY F.
08/31/2019
Quick and reliable!
I took my wife’s Mustang in for an oil change and brake work. All the work was competently done in no time at all..
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/09/2019

Ray,
Thanks for the review. We appreciate the opportunity to service the fleet of vehicles from your household!

PW
PAULA (KARINA) W.
08/21/2019
Great attention and very good service, good prices also , thanks

JUDY K.
Middleburg, FL
Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2019
Great work.
They treat your car like it belongs to them. I have been a customer at Crossroads since 2002. Never had a problem with their expert care of my cars.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/10/2019

Judy,
Thank you for the review. Congratulations on the new car. I appreciate all your loyalty, friendship and business.
Have a safe and enjoyable trip!

RJ
RUDOLPH J.
Hyundai Genesis
07/01/2019
Honest & Reliable
Honest & reliable
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/02/2019

Rudy
Thank you for the review, I hope the Hyundai is operating as designed.
I hope all goes well this week.
Happy 4th,