RJ

09/18/2020
Professional,, Courteous, efficient, fairly priced
Professional,, Courteous, efficient, fairly priced
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for the review. I appreciate the opportunity to take care of life's mishaps with tires.
Have a great weekend!

CHERYL C.
09/18/2020
Always great service at Crossroads.
Always great service at crossroads.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/18/2020

Cheryl,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to service the Hyundai. It is always nice to catch up with families and life during your service visit.
Have a safe weekend!

KK
KITTY K.
Saturn LW
09/13/2020
I would recommend Crossroads to others anytime.
I've been very satisfied with all the work John has done on my car.

Been coming here for 10 years now and intend to continue!

Great service-Honest-Dependable…

Kitty,
Thank you for the review and the opportunity to keep the Saturn on the road safely.
I appreciate your business, loyalty and friendship.
Have a safe week,

YC
YOLANDA C.
Toyota Avalon
09/12/2020
Excellent service done in a timely fashion.
Top notch knowledge, expedient service, fair cost to repair and given honest and reliable diagnostics on your car.

Yolanda,
Thank you for the review. I am glad to provide service and advise for your Toyota. It is always great seeing you and catching up.
Thank you for allowing me to take care of the Avalon.
Have a great week, be safe!

RY
ROBIN Y.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/11/2020
Crossroads Automotive has been servicing cars in my family for years. John always goes above and beyond and is always fair and honest. We will never take our cars anywhere else.

Robin,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate your loyalty over all these years!
Hope the vacation was great!

CECILIA B.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Jeep Patriot
09/03/2020
Quick and honest!
I was recommended by a coworker and was not disappointed. John was very friendly and honest and didn’t overcharge me. Will definitely be back in the future.

MALCOLM B.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Lexus GS 300
08/24/2020
They did exactly what needed to be done on time, I would highly recommend!
Communication was excellent, very good customer service, highly recommend

RALPH M.
08/11/2020
Aug 11
Why go to a dealer? Good honest service, with John. Let's support the little guy, our elected officials won't.

Ralph,
I appreciate the loyalty and trust you place in our shop. It is always great to see you and above all great to know my customers are working for my business. I am thankful for your efforts to continue to remind others about small business. Our government has forgotten about so much, I rely on friends like you for support!
Be safe,

JEANETTE S.
08/07/2020
The service is awesome
Can always trust them to take care of me and my family.

Jeanette,
Thank you for the review and as always it is a pleasure to service the F150. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of that tire light issue. Have a great week.

RUBEN R.
Nissan Rogue
08/07/2020
Awesome and honest

Ruben,
Thank you for the review and the opportunity to service the NIssan. I hope it all works out with the needed repairs.
Have a great day,

TANIA M.
08/06/2020
Crossroads repaired my car in a very timely manner! They provided me with excellent customer service and were very reasonably priced!

Tania,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to repair the Hyundai. We are a full service facility, so we can handle all the service and repairs needed. It was a pleasure to help out with this issue.
Be safe and have a great week,

BG
BRON G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/30/2020
John and Santiago
As always, John and Santiago solved my problem.......Thank you, Thank you

Bron,
Sorry about the late response. I appreciate the review and your friendship. It is always our pleasure to take care of the Chevy.
Have a great week,

LW
LAURENCE W.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/29/2020
Crossroads Automotive are Great
The guys at Crossroads are the best. They are some of the most honest car repair people I know. Thanks for the great service.

Laurence,
Thanks for the review. I appreciate the opportunity to servie the Mini.
Have a great week,

RJ
RUDOLPH J.
07/23/2020
John absolutely knows how to do it right, the first time
Honest, Highly professional, always courteous and the job is completed right the first time
Absolutely no complaints
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/24/2020

Rudy,
Thank you for the review. It is always great to see you and catch up. I am glad the repairs on the Honda were performed to your standards. Thanks to you I have to reconsider my next dog, yours seems pretty great!
Have a safe and wonderful weekend!