AL
AUSTIN L.
07/22/2021
Awesome customer service
John provided quality customer service
And fair price. I would highly recommend this shop.

Honda Civic Sedan
07/13/2021
2020 Honda Civiv
As usual your service was quick, efficient and fairly priced in rotating the tires and changing the oil. I will continue coming back to you and recommending you.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/14/2021

Thank you for the review. It is always good to see you and to be able to keep your "fleet" of vehicles on the road. We appreciate all your trust and loyalty.

HH
HOLLY H.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/29/2021
Awesome job once again!
John really knows his stuff and provides honest and excellent service! I will definitely be using him again!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/14/2021

Holly,
Thank you for the review, I appreciate the opportunity to service the Volkswagon.

JULIE F.
Nissan Rogue
06/22/2021
Great
Prompt
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/23/2021

Julie,
Thank you for the review, and the opportunity to service the Nissan.

RON / SUSAN S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/22/2021
Job well done
Had an oil sensor replaced, John did the job professionally and at a great price. I have used Crossroads auto repair several times and never had a problem with the work that was done and have recommended them to everyone I know.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/23/2021

Ron,
Thank you for the review, we appreciate the opportunity to service the Chevy.

RJ
RUDOLPH J.
06/15/2021
What can I say about John???
Personable, Professional, Honest, Friendly, Cheerful, dependable and most of all .... I consider not just my mechanic, but a personal “Friend”!!!!!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/17/2021

Rudy,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate your loyalty and trust. I consider you as a Personal friend as well. It is always great for us here at Crossroads to build relationships that are more than repair shop relationships. We strive to become friends with all of our customers. Once again thank you for allowing us to service the Honda.

RENA W.
Sparta, IL
06/10/2021
John was very knowledgeable
I just happened to pick the right place for my a/c repair! John was very kind and explained what happened and price was as quoted. Being from out of town I worried about finding an honest mechanic but I sure did! I would highly recommend Crossroads A/C and Auto Repair. Thank you again John, it will be a much better trip going back home!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/11/2021

Rena,
It was great to meet you and to be able to provide service to the a/c system in the Ford. I am happy to know it will be a much more comfortable ride home. I am thankful for the opportunity to service the Ford.
May you have a safe trip home.

GS
GARY S.
Hilliard, FL
06/08/2021
Great place
John is a good guy,seems to be honest and fair priced.I would definitely recommend him.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/08/2021

Gary,
Thank you for the review, hope all goes well with the Ford. It was good to meet you.
Have a good week,

ALICIA S.
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/07/2021
Exellent service
All perfect price, quality, parts customer service, honesty
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/08/2021

Alicia,
Thank you for the review, it is great to see you as well as having the opportunity to service the Mini.

LARRY B.
Toyota Pickup
05/20/2021
Personable service
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/04/2021

Larry,
Great to meet you, thanks for the opportunity to service the Toyota.

LEE S.
05/19/2021
CRV repair
Thanks for all the work you did on my Honda CRV. I can tell the new brakes are very sound and the car is ready to go on vacation in the mountains.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/04/2021

Lee,
Thank you for the review, hope the trip is great, enjoy the mountains!

DENNIS SR S.
Cadillac CT6 Sedan
05/12/2021
Professional service and affordable.
Have been bringing both of our cars to Crossroads Auto Repair for several years. We always receive courteous, professional service. They offer competitive pricing, far less that through my dealer service department.
All work is done right the first time. I have never had to bring my car back due to failure of a repaired part.
The staff is highly professional and has never recommended service to boost sales.
We trust our cars to Crossroads to keep us safe on the road.

Dennis,
Thank you for the review and high praise. I have always strived to offer exactly what you experienced. It is our pleasure to service your cars and we appreciate the opportunity to keep them safe and on the road.
Have a great week,'

LC
LINDA C.
Ford Escort
05/01/2021
Very trustworthy & fair.
Am completely satisfied with the work done on my car, considering it's age (over 20 yrs old). Mostly maintenance.work, but occasionally run across hard to get parts. I wouldn't have anyone else doing it. However, I don't drive around as much anymore either in past 2 yrs..Highly recommended.

Linda,
Thank you for the review and the trust you place in us. We are happy to help keep the Ford on the road and ready.

TG
TOM G.
04/30/2021
Friendly service and great work. I have never had a problem with any work done at Crossroads

Tom,
Thanks for the review and opportunity to service the Toyota.
Have a grteat week,

JOE B.
04/28/2021
Finish the work in a timely manner
Very pleased with attention to detail when lifting my truck

Joe,
Thanks for the review, we appreciate the opportunity to service the Chevrolet.
Enjoy this weather,