EY
Ethan Y.
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Ethan said everything went well with this business. However, he is not too sure if everything got fixed. He chose not to be more specific.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 03/02/2015

Ethan,
Thank you for the review. Please call me and ket me know what else is needed with the repairs. I hope you enjoy yuour day.
Thanks,

TY
TIM / LAURA Y.
02/23/2015
I have been a customer of John's for many years. His level of customer service and quality of work is excellent. I would highly recommend his business to my friends.

Time,
Thank you for the review. As you can see I am trying to be social media savy. I value not only your opinion but the trust you have placed in our service facility. Thank you for your friendship!
Have a wonderful day,

Jackie F.
MINI Cooper
02/20/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with William. He said he has been going to this business for many years and he loves the service they provide.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/27/2015

Bill and Jackie,
Thanks for the review. It is great seeing you both again. I look forward to many more years of friendship and repairs.

LJ
LORI J.
Dodge Intrepid
02/19/2015
Great staff - Great service!
Crossroads was recommended to me by a friend. Other than a mix up on pick up time, I have no complaints about the service I received or the staff. Thanks John.

Lori,
Minor bump in the road, so to speak. Thanks for the review. It was nice getting to know you. I hope all goes well.
John.
ps, tell Mary hello from me.

PG
PHILIP G.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Lexus GX 470
02/18/2015
The best!
You guys take such great care of us. We appreciate all you do! Thank you!

Phillip,
Thank you for the review, I hope the weekend was full of joy!
Drive safe,

RE
RALPH E.
Chrysler Voyager
02/18/2015
honest, fast service, very rasonable
very nice place to have car serviced

Ralph,
Thank you for the review. It is always great spending time with you. I hope your winter vacation is warmer than home!
Have a great week,

Jane P.
Honda Accord
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Jane said they were courteous and the pricing was fair. They finished in a timely manner and it was a very pleasant experience.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/27/2015

Jane,
Thank you for the review. I appreiciate the opportunity to service your Honda. I hope all is well.
Have a great weekend,

RALPH / SHIRLEY M.
Buick Regal
02/17/2015
People/ staff
Always pleasent always helpful. Service you can trust

Ralph,
Thanks again for the review. I hope all is well. Enjoy the Buick for a little while, then come back for more service. Just kidding.

Myles C.
Jeep Cherokee
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Myles said this business has been a long time friend. They do good work.

Myles,
Wow this one I missed. Sorry for the late response.
Thanks for the review, I appreiciate the opportunity to service the Jeep.
Enjoy the weather,

BG
Bill G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/04/2015 Category: Service
Bill said everything went well and he was treated like a customer.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/09/2015

Bill,
I appreciate the review. I use them to guage our service.  I hope all is well.
have a great day,

CATHERINE B.
Pontiac G6
02/01/2015
Quick and thorough
Great service! Always dedicated to getting to job done right. Customer centered atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/02/2015

Catherine,
Thank you for the review! I always appreciate feedback not only on our service but also our enviroment. I hope you have a great week.
Thanks again,

SHAWN M.
Orange Park, FL
Mitsubishi Endeavor
01/26/2015
Great place to have your car fixed
They fixed my truck and gave me the best price to have it done. Great people to work with and would recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks again.

Shawn,
I appreciate the review, we strive hard to provide great service at resaonable prices. I look forward to your next visit.
Have a great day!

AR
AUDREY R.
01/26/2015
Trusted owner
There were problems that were caused by a defective seal or it was not sealed properly. Gas leaked everywhere, lost $50 in fuel and the truck smelled bad. Couldn't use heat or air with the diesel smell. My interior was dirty especially the steering wheel. This happened three times. But they did take me in each time.

Audrey,
I understand your frustration with these repairs. I too am unhappy with the repair and the fact it took three visits to correct. I hope in the future we have the opportunity to regain your trust. I hope all is well.
Have a good day,

Dean C.
01/26/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary Ellen. She said this business is wonderful and they are a great place to get a vehicle serviced.

Mary Ellen,
Thank you for the review. As you know I have high expectations of my shop and employees. Quality service is just the beginning.
I appreciate the opportunity to sevice your car.
Have a wonderful weekend,

Tony B.
01/26/2015 Category: Service
Tony said the business provides good customer service.

Tony,
I appreciate the review. It is a good way for me to track our performance and service. Thank you for the opportunity to take care of your service needs.
Enjoy the weekend,

HF
Heather F.
01/26/2015 Category: Service
Heather said she had no problems with this business. They were quick and easy.

Heather,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our service. I have high expectations of my shop and employees. This review helps me know how we are doing. I appreciate the oportunity to take care of the service and repair needs of your car.

SY
Stacy Y.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/26/2015 Category: Service
Stacy said the business is always good to her and they treat her fairly.

Stacy,
Thanks for the review. We always enjoy our time together when you come in for service. Thank you for the opportunity to continue to take care of your car.
Have an enjoyable weekend,

Bruce B.
Ford Expedition
01/26/2015 Category: Service
Bruce said everything was to his satisfaction and he had no issues.

Bruce,
It was a pleasure to get to know you. I appreciate the opportunity to repair your vehicles. Thank you for the review, it helps me get insight on our performance.
Have a great weekend,

RALPH / SHIRLEY M.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/23/2015
The people
Always good work

Ralph and Shirley,
I appreciate the repsonse. Well said! I  value your friendship and trust. I look forward to our your next service visit.
Have a wonderful day,

speak spanish
Keep going with profesiionalism
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 01/21/2015

Claudia,
Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear that all is well. Have a great day.
See you at your next service,